IE.au3 T3.0-0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Title: Internet Explorer Automation UDF Library for AutoIt3

Filename: IE.au3

Description: A collection of functions for creating, attaching to, reading from and manipulating Internet Explorer

Author: DaleHohm

Version: T3.0-0

Last Update: 9/3/12

Requirements: AutoIt3 3.3.9 or higher

This version is checked into the development stream for the next AutoIt beta release, but will work with the most recently released V3.3.9.x beta.

I am releasing it here so that it can get some testing now and help some people with some of the issues it fixes in the realm of COM error handling (and "the WEND error").

This file will be removed when it is included in a public beta release.

Dale

What's New in Version T3.0-0

Released

• Update History:
  • ===================================================
  • T3.0-0 9/3/12
  • Fixes
  • - Removed __IEErrorHandlerREgister() and all internal calls to it. Unneeded as COM errors are no longer fatal
  • - Removed code depricated in V2
  • - Fixed _IELoadWait check for unrecoverable COM errors
  • - Removed Vcard support from _IEPropertyGet (IE removed support in IE7)
  • - Code cleanup with #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6
  • New Features
  • - Added "scrollIntoView" to _IEAction
  • Enhancements
  • - Added check in __IEComErrorUnrecoverable for COM error -2147023179, "The interface is unknown."
  • - Added "Trap COM error, report and return" to functions that perform blind method calls (those without return values)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• MFrancisca
      By MFrancisca
      Hello! 
      I've been checking the logging UDFs in the wiki, mostly Log4a and Loga and I wanted to ask which one would you recommend for a script that will be executed remotely through PSExec. My main question is where the logs are located in that situation and if I can change that location to a custom one., because I need to retrieve them at the end of execution.
      So in a rough description the process is
      Open PSExec
      Send compiled AutoIT script to remote machine
      Execute script
      Copy logs from the remote to the local machine.

Any opinions? 
    • careca
      By careca
      Hi, i feel im close to getting it to work, but there must be something im missing that's probably easy for you experts.
      #include <IE.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $Visible = 1 Local $oIE $oIE = _IECreate("https://beemp3s.net/mp3-download.html", 0, $Visible, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) If $oIE <> @error Then ;_ArrayText() _QuerySite('Finding Hope - Without You') ;_IEQuit($oIE) ;Exit Else MsgBox(64 + 262144, 'Fail', 'Could not create a new window') EndIf ;============================================================================= Func _QuerySite($Name) Local $oIE_ObjectToSearch = _IEGetObjById($oIE, 'query') _IEDocInsertText($oIE_ObjectToSearch, $Name) Local $oIE_ObjectToClick = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "search-action") _IEAction($oIE_ObjectToClick, 'click') _IELoadWait($oIE, 2000) ;============================================================================= Local $oSubmitClick = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "col-md-12") _IEAction($oSubmitClick, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE, 2000) ;============================================================================= Local $oBtns = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $oBtn In $oBtns If String($oBtn.classname) = "col-md-12" Then If String($oBtn.innertext) = "Download / Play" Then ConsoleWrite($oBtn.innertext & @CRLF) _IEAction($oBtn, 'click') EndIf EndIf Next ;============================================================================= ;Local $oElements = _IETagNameAllGetCollection($oIE) ;For $oElement In $oElements ; If $oElement.id Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Element Info", "Tagname: " & $oElement.tagname & @CRLF & "id: " & $oElement.id & @CRLF & "innerText: " & $oElement.innerText) ;Next ;============================================================================= ;_IEQuit($oIE) ;Exit ;============================================================================= EndFunc ;==>_QuerySite ;============================================================================= Func _ArrayText() If FileExists('Titles.txt') Then Local $FO = FileOpen('Titles.txt') Local $R2A = FileReadToArray($FO) Local $iLineCount = @extended FileClose($FO) For $f = 0 To $iLineCount - 1 ConsoleWrite($f & ' - ' & $R2A[$f] & @CRLF) _QuerySite($R2A[$f]) Next Else MsgBox(64 + 262144, 'Fail', 'Could not find the file Titles.txt') EndIf EndFunc ;==>_ArrayText ;============================================================================= The idea is to get into this site, write into the search and click, which i did, but now the problem is clicking in any of the buttons in the results page, im looking for a way to click the first one, it always matches to what i want, so no need to fiddle around.
      Site
      Thanks for help in advance.

• yoschga
      By yoschga
      is there a possibility to let ie.au3 click into a form? i use on a project where i need to click into a form where items are loaded just writing it in or fill the form is no option

• caramen
      By caramen
      I watched _OL_ItemSend&_OL_ItemFind&_OL_ItemCreate in OutlookEx UDF but hmmm

Since it use the test environnement i cant get the orders of the mail creation

Can someone make me win some time of reading all exemples script and lead me how to do one ?
      That whould be lovely.
      Gnight
    • Tersion
      By Tersion
      Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
      I need an advice...