IE.au3 T3.0-0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Title: Internet Explorer Automation UDF Library for AutoIt3

Filename: IE.au3

Description: A collection of functions for creating, attaching to, reading from and manipulating Internet Explorer

Author: DaleHohm

Version: T3.0-0

Last Update: 9/3/12

Requirements: AutoIt3 3.3.9 or higher

This version is checked into the development stream for the next AutoIt beta release, but will work with the most recently released V3.3.9.x beta.

I am releasing it here so that it can get some testing now and help some people with some of the issues it fixes in the realm of COM error handling (and "the WEND error").

This file will be removed when it is included in a public beta release.

Dale

What's New in Version T3.0-0

Released

• Update History:
  • ===================================================
  • T3.0-0 9/3/12
  • Fixes
  • - Removed __IEErrorHandlerREgister() and all internal calls to it. Unneeded as COM errors are no longer fatal
  • - Removed code depricated in V2
  • - Fixed _IELoadWait check for unrecoverable COM errors
  • - Removed Vcard support from _IEPropertyGet (IE removed support in IE7)
  • - Code cleanup with #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6
  • New Features
  • - Added "scrollIntoView" to _IEAction
  • Enhancements
  • - Added check in __IEComErrorUnrecoverable for COM error -2147023179, "The interface is unknown."
  • - Added "Trap COM error, report and return" to functions that perform blind method calls (those without return values)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      I am playing with _GUICtrlButton_Create function. How can i change this button's (or the entire form's) font ?. The in-built GUICtrlSetFont function is not working even when i convert the control handle to control ID with _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID ( ) function.  Do i need to use CreateFont api finction and send WM_SETFONT message ? Or is there any other easy and safe ways to do this ?. Thanks in advance.
      Note : This window is created by CreateWindowEx function, not by GUICreate function. 
    • okolaris
      By okolaris
      Hey everyone,
      I thought I might share my little Language UDF plus the more powerful SciTE Tool to ship Strings from SciTE into the xml file. While I haven't had the time to fully adapt the small UDF to one of the big XML-UDFs the so called "Language Transmitter" that basically writes the XML file for you runs mostly on "XML DOM wrapper (COM)" by eltorro. The Transmitter should work with other XML-Language-UDFs depending on their encoding.

First let's start with the UDF, there are two functions of interest: _LangInit($sFilePath) and s($sString) As you will have guessed, _LangInit($sFilePath) is called once to initialize the UDF and s($sString) is used to receive the string to your key. Plain and simple.
      Now to the actual "new" part, the Language Transmitter. It basically allows you to transfer a selected String from SciTE into a xml file. While doing so it will scan for AutoIt variables, macros etc. and parse the string to fit StringFormat(). It then saves the formatted string in the xml file and returns the formatted call into SciTE. If the selected string is already defined it will directly parse the key into SciTE. To change the default output file, you can either edit the ini-file in the @ScriptDir of the LanguageTransmitter.exe or press Alt+A on empty space again and keep clicking cancel/no until the Transmitter let's you select the current output file. Standard output is strings.xml in the current opened AutoIt Script.
      Example:
      ; given the line: MsgBox(16, 'Error', 'Error message') ; select 'Error' run the Transmitter follow the instructions, repeat with 'Error message'. Outcome (e.g.): MsgBox(16, s('Error'), s('Error_msg')) ; Variables and Macro example: $sString = "Value: " & $iValue & @CRLF & 'Another value: '& $iValue2 ; Select the full string including all AutoIt variables and macros etc. in SciTE and press Alt+A (default) to run the LanguageTransmitter ; follow the instructions and it will then paste a formatted string like that into SciTE: $sVar = StringFormat(s('Key'), $iValue, $iValue2) ; the correlating xml entry should look like that: ; <string name="Key">Value: %s\r\nAnother value: %s</string> ; as you can see @CRLF has been replaced with \r\n as well. If you are working on a project and want to directly add a string to the xml file just start the Language Transmitter without selecting any text, enter your string and a key.
      SetUp/Installation
      Examples
      Since xml files are required all examples can be found in the zip file. There are two examples, one includes a language selection interface.
      Language File Checker
      I added a script to check whether the xml file contains all required strings or even unnecessary strings.

Hope you like my little helper!

UDF - LanguageSupport.zip
    • Tippex
      By Tippex
      I have a problem trying to use _IEAttach to recover control after a Windows Explorer reset (e.g. on Windows 7), since all the 
      InternetExplorer.Application objects appear to be destroyed by this event. An example of this is when a PC has some kind of fault causing a pop-up error message "Windows Explorer has stopped working". I can simulate this event by using Windows Task Manager to end the Explorer.exe process then to file, new task (run...) Explorer.exe
      After this event, _IEAttach gives an @error of: 
      7 ($_IEStatus_NoMatch) - No Match
      However, using WinList() followed by WinGetText() I can recover the URL for an IE session that has lost its 
      InternetExplorer.Application object which could be used to _IECreate a new session (the $iTryAttach fails) and WinKill() the original session but the result is a if a refresh had been done (any form entries are lost) . Unfortunately form entries do not appear as text or hidden text to Windows so I'm looking for the best way to read the contents of an Internet Explorer screen (even if just text without structure). 
      When there is no InternetExplorer.Application object (because of some Windows fault) but still with an Internet Explorer session running, I tried to read its contents by a "Select All" & "Copy to Clipboard" but its form entries are blanked and combo boxes choices are all displayed with no way of finding out which ones were selected.
      Local $ClipBoardSave = _ClipBoard_GetData() ;not ClipGet() which is text only ClipPut("") ;Clear User's Clipboard Local $sText = "" Local $hWnd = WinActivate("Window Title", "") If IsHWnd($hWnd) Then Local $bStatusCtrlSend = ControlSend("Window Title", "", "", "^a^c") If $bStatusCtrlSend Then Local $bStatusCtrlClick = ControlClick("Window Title", "", "") If $bStatusCtrlClick Then $sText = ClipGet() _ClipBoard_SetData($ClipBoardSave) ;not ClipPut($ClipBoardSave) which is text only  
      Is  there a solution to this please?
    • imitto
      By imitto
      Hello all!
      I use Autoit for a while, already made some automation for a TV station's master control room with it. I made a UDF to easily work with PAL timecode and time with milliseconds, convert, add or subtract them. Feel free to use it if you want something like this
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=PAL Timecode Calculator UDF #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=horvath.imre@gmail.com #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** ; ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcAdd ; Description....: Returns addition of two timecodes ; Syntax.........: _tcAdd($fTc1, fTc2 [, $fFormat = "P"]) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc1 - First timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fTc2 - Second timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fFormat - Time base - "P" (default): PAL (25 fps) ; "M" : millisecond ; ; Return value...: Sum of the two timecode in the selected format Func _tcAdd($fTc1, $fTc2, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) Local $fMs1 = _tcToMs($fTc1) Local $fMs2 = _tcToMs($fTc2) Local $fSumMs = $fMs1 + $fMs2 Return _msToTc($fSumMs, $fFormat, $fHourFormat) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcsSub ; Description....: Returns addition of two timecodes ; Syntax.........: _tcSub($fTc1, fTc2 [, $fFormat = "P"]) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc1 - First timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fTc2 - Second timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff format ; $fFormat - Time base - "P" (default): PAL (25 fps) ; "M" : millisecond ; ; Return value...: Subtract $fTc2 from $fTc1 in the source format Func _tcSub($fTc1, $fTc2, $fFormat = "P") Local $fMs1 = _tcToMs($fTc1) Local $fMs2 = _tcToMs($fTc2) Local $fSumMs = $fMs1 - $fMs2 If $fSumMs < 0 Then $fSumMs = _tcToMs("24:00:00.00") - ($fSumMs * -1) EndIf Return _msToTc($fSumMs, $fFormat) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcToMs ; Description....: Returns timecode converted to total milliseconds ; Syntax.........: _tcToMs($fTc) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc - Timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff or hh:mm:ss:xxx format, where xxx are milliseconds ; ; Return value...: Milliseconds as an integer value Func _tcToMs($fTc) Local $fTemp = StringSplit($fTc, ":.") Local $fChr = StringLen($fTemp[4]) Switch $fChr Case 2 Return ($fTemp[4] * 40) + ($fTemp[3] * 1000) + ($fTemp[2] * 60000) + ($fTemp[1] * 3600000) Case 3 Return ($fTemp[4]) + ($fTemp[3] * 1000) + ($fTemp[2] * 60000) + ($fTemp[1] * 3600000) EndSwitch EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _msToTc ; Description....: Converts total milliseconds to timecode ; Syntax.........: _msToTc($fIn, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) ; ; Parameters.....: $fIn - Time in milliseconds ; $fFormat - Output format "P": PAL TC (default) ; "M": hh:mm:ss.xxx where xxx are milliseconds ; $fHourFormat - Hour format "1": max. value is 23, then starts from 0 (default) ; "0": hours can be more then 23 ; ; Return value...: Timecode as string in the selected format Func _msToTc($fIn, $fFormat = "P", $fHourFormat = 1) Switch $fFormat Case "P" Local $fFr = StringFormat("%02i", (StringRight($fIn, 3) - Mod(StringRight($fIn, 3), 40)) / 40) Case "M" Local $fFr = StringFormat("%03i", StringRight($fIn, 3)) EndSwitch $fIn = StringTrimRight($fIn, 3) Local $fSec = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fIn, 60)) $fIn -= $fSec Local $fMinTot = $fIn / 60 Local $fMin = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fMinTot, 60)) $fIn -= $fMin*60 Local $fHourTot = $fIn / 60 / 60 Switch $fHourFormat Case 1 $fHour = StringFormat("%02i", Mod($fHourTot, 24)) Case 0 $fHour = StringFormat("%02i", $fHourTot) EndSwitch Return($fHour & ":" & $fMin & ":" & $fSec & "." & $fFr) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ; Name...........: _tcFormatChange ; Description....: Toggle TC format ; Syntax.........: _tcFormatChange($fTc) ; ; Parameters.....: $fTc - Timecode in hh:mm:ss.ff or hh:mm:ss:xxx format, where xxx are milliseconds ; ; Return value...: PAL timecode or time with milliseconds as string, depends on input Func _tcFormatChange($fTc) Local $fTemp = StringSplit($fTc, ":.") Local $fChr = StringLen($fTemp[4]) Switch $fChr Case 2 Return $fTemp[1]&":"&$fTemp[2]&":"&$fTemp[3]&"."&StringFormat("%03i", $fTemp[4]*40) Case 3 Return $fTemp[1]&":"&$fTemp[2]&":"&$fTemp[3]&"."&StringFormat("%02i", ($fTemp[4]-Mod($fTemp[4], 40))/40) EndSwitch EndFunc And the example script:
      #include<_PAL_TC_Calc.au3> $palTC1 = "00:01:12.20" $palTC2 = "23:59:50.02" $msTC1 = "00:01:12.800" $msTC2 = "23:59:50.120" MsgBox(0, "1", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "2", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2, "M")); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "3", _tcAdd($palTC1, $palTC2, "M", 0)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, hours can be infinite, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "4", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "5", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2, "M")); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, turns hour back to 0 after 23, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "6", _tcAdd($msTC1, $msTC2, "M", 0)); Adds $palTC1 to $palTC2, hours can be infinite, returns time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "7", _tcSub($palTC2, $palTC1)); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, returns PAL TC format MsgBox(0, "8", _tcSub($palTC2, $palTC1, "M")); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, time with milliseconds format MsgBox(0, "9", _tcSub($msTC1, $msTC2)); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, returns PAL TC format - when hits zero, counts back from 24:00:00.00 MsgBox(0, "10", _tcSub($msTC1, $msTC2, "M")); Subtract $palTC1 from $palTC2, time with milliseconds format - when hits zero, counts back from 24:00:00.000 MsgBox(0, "11", _tcFormatChange($palTC2)); Convert PAL TC to time with milliseconds and back MsgBox(0, "12", _tcFormatChange($msTC2)); Convert PAL TC to time with milliseconds and back  
      TC_CALC_example.au3
      _PAL_TC_Calc.au3
    • qsek
      By qsek
      Can somebody try to reproduce this bug?
      It would be helpful to know if this issue appeares on other environments too.
      Issue:
      Sometimes values of certain keys will return empty even if expicitly assigned a value before.
      Conditions:
      Map is bigger than ~50 key/values pairs value is being worked with in a Function where a loop is iterating through the Map before retrieving the value there is a isMap/MapKeys/MapAppend/MapRemove check on the Map value. Dim $mMap[] ; Generate random key strings For $i = 0 To 100 $RndKey = "" For $i2 = 0 To 4 $RndKey &= Chr(Random(65,90,1)) Next $mMap[$RndKey] = 999 next ConsoleWrite("-----------1-------------" & @CRLF); Unpredictable blank values MapDisplay1($mMap) ConsoleWrite("-----------2-------------" & @CRLF); ByRef always works MapDisplay2($mMap) ConsoleWrite("-----------3-------------" & @CRLF); not in a function always works For $i In MapKeys($mMap) isMap($mMap[$i]) ConsoleWrite($i&": "&$mMap[$i]&@CRLF) Next Func MapDisplay1( $m_Map ) For $i In MapKeys($m_Map) isMap($m_Map[$i]) ;same problem with isMap($m_Map[$i]), MapKeys($m_Map[$i]), MapAppend/MapRemove but NOT with MapExists($m_Map,$i) ConsoleWrite($i&": "&$m_Map[$i]&@CRLF) Next EndFunc Func MapDisplay2( ByRef $m_Map ) For $i In MapKeys($m_Map) isMap($m_Map[$i]) ConsoleWrite($i&": "&$m_Map[$i]&@CRLF) Next EndFunc  
      The value is not lost or overwritten on the global map, only on the local map inside the function.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.