About This File
Title: Internet Explorer Automation UDF Library for AutoIt3
Description: A collection of functions for creating, attaching to, reading from and manipulating Internet Explorer
Last Update: 9/3/12
Requirements: AutoIt3 3.3.9 or higher
This version is checked into the development stream for the next AutoIt beta release, but will work with the most recently released V3.3.9.x beta.
I am releasing it here so that it can get some testing now and help some people with some of the issues it fixes in the realm of COM error handling (and "the WEND error").
This file will be removed when it is included in a public beta release.
What's New in Version T3.0-0
- Update History:
- T3.0-0 9/3/12
- - Removed __IEErrorHandlerREgister() and all internal calls to it. Unneeded as COM errors are no longer fatal
- - Removed code depricated in V2
- - Fixed _IELoadWait check for unrecoverable COM errors
- - Removed Vcard support from _IEPropertyGet (IE removed support in IE7)
- - Code cleanup with #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6
- New Features
- - Added "scrollIntoView" to _IEAction
- - Added check in __IEComErrorUnrecoverable for COM error -2147023179, "The interface is unknown."
- - Added "Trap COM error, report and return" to functions that perform blind method calls (those without return values)