Opera Library 1.08

(3 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MrCreatoR

1 Screenshot

About This File

Opera Browser Automation UDF Library!

32 (and more to go) adapted functions to manipulate the most common routines for Opera Browser!

Note: This UDF Library tested on Opera versions: 8.54-9.5, 10.63.3516, few critical functions tested also on 11.x-12.x.

Change Log:

v1.08 [21.Jun.2013]

• Fixed issue with getting opera profile path (mostly related to _OperaGetMailDir).

v1.07 [04.Jun.2013]

• + Added _OperaGetDownloadsDir function.
  • + Added _OperaGetSessionFiles function.
  • + Added global $i_Opera_SearchAllDrives variable to allow profile dir detection on other drives. Usefull when installed more than one OS.
  • + Added global $s_Opera_ProfileDir variable to specify custom profile dir (this variable should be empty if you need to use _OperaGetProfileDir).
  • Fixed few functions to work better with new Opera versions.
  • Fixed internal __Opera_GetOperaPageHandle function (used in public _OperaScreenCapture function).

v1.06 [12.Jul.2012]

• Fixed _OperaGetDir function:
    - To be compatible with x64 system.
    - Changed/expanded parameters, now used $iFlag to determine the function behavior, see function header for more details.
  • _OperaIsRuning function renamed to _OperaIsRunning. Old function name still supported.
  • Renamed internal functions to __Opera_*.

v1.05 [08.Jul.2012]

• Fixed _OperaGetTitle function, the title was incorrect if $sOpDir was specified and $iRet <> 2.
  • Fixed __Correct_Opera_Path internal function to replace back slashes (/).

v1.04 [26.Jun.2011]

• Fixed following functions to be more compatible with Opera 11.x:
    _OperaGetProfileDir
    _OperaMultiUserModeIsOn
    _OperaGetUserJSDir
    __Correct_Opera_Path
  • Fixed major bugs with recognizing Opera Dir (if $sOpDir parameter is passed as wrong Opera dir path).
  • Fixed _OperaGetUserJSDir function (now working better with relative pathes).
  • Renamed and changed _Opera_Integration_Example function. Now it's considered active function and named _Opera_Integration_Module.
  • Changed _OperaSelectFolder function. Added new optional parameter $hParent.
  • Changed _OperaAddMenuItem and _OperaRemoveMenuItem functions. Added new optional parameter $iBackup.
  • Fixed _OperaAddMenuItem function. Encoding issues.
  • + Added _OperaGetCacheDir function.
  • + Added optional $iGetLastInstallPath parameter to _OperaGetDir function.
    If this parameter is 1, then function will try to detect the last installed Opera path,
    instead of the path that Opera.exe was last time launched from.

v1.03 [16.May.2011]

• UDF renamed to Opera.au3.
  • Fixed _OperaScreenCapture function (now compatible with Opera 10.6, but still having an issue with capturing panels).
  • Fixed few major issues with getting preference file's pathes.
  • Fixed _OperaGetDir() function.
  • Fixed _OperaGetProfileDir() function (errors when getting profile dir on multiuser mode).
  • Changed _OperaFindDir function.
    - Now the $sInitPath parameter can accept pathes (delimited with "|").
    - Now -1 as second parameter ($iRetCount) tels to the function to return all found Opera dirs.
    - Also the function now works faster.
  • + Opera 10.6 support.
  • + Added _OperaToggleMenuItemState function.
  • + Added optional $sStandard_Name parameter to _OperaSetConfigFile function:
    If this parameter is a string (default is -1), then it's used as standard file name
    (instead of "standard_" & $sConfig_Prefix & ".ini").

v1.02 [03.Jul.2009]

• Now compatible with AutoIt 3.3.0.0.
  • + Opera 10 support.
  • + Added _OperaGetBookmarksFile() function.
  • + Added _OperaScreenCapture() function...
    ATTENTION: supported only for v3.2.10.0 or higher, due to (lack of) callback support.
  • + Added _OperaAddMenuItem()/_OperaRemoveMenuItem() function.
  • Fixed few function to read relative paths in opera prefs file.

v1.01 [5.Jan.2008]

• Now compatible with AutoIt 3.2.10.0.
  • Variable names and spell corrections.
  • + Added 2 more UDFs:

_OperaRestart()

_OperaMultiUserModeIsOn()

v1.0 [28.Dec.2007]

First Release..

What's New in Version 1.08

Released

• See «Change Log» above.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

MrCreatoR

Share this review

Link to review
TicTaC

Share this review

Link to review
guinness

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• pboom
      By pboom
      I am looking for a way to retrieve filtered messages from the ‘system debug channel.' also known as  ‘kernel-mode debug output.'

AutoIt must do the capture in real time. The following AutoIt UDF almost does what is required but it only captures application level, or Win32 debug output.

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/82889-capture-debug-information-udf/#comment-593268

The utility DebugView by Sysinternals captures the information as required by turning on Capture Kernal and in my case using the Filter include:

*Incoming connection*

The use of DebugView to do this is covered in the following tech note;

https://www.tacticalsoftware.com/support/tech-notes/logging-com-port-activity.htm

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/debugview.aspx

However to make to make the information from DebugView available to my AutoIt script required DebugView capture to a text file and then my AutoIt script monitor that file for changes. The use of DebugView to capture the system debug channel could be made to work, but it was less than reliable and difficult to get started. The startup wasn’t something that could be easily automated not even with AutoIt.

If you understood what I am talking about and made it this far, I think an explanation of the application is in order. Lots of details here sorry trying to answer questions in advance.

I support a large installation of General Electric MUSE application. MUSE is a Windows-based medical application that processes and archives ECGs (electrocardiograms) taken on dedicated hardware (ECG Carts). Several methods exist on the cart to get the ECG from the Carts to the MUSE system; they range from floppies (on old obsolete hardware), memory cards, RS232 serial ports, and hardwired network connections.

In our installation, we choose not to use the vendor-supplied network solution due to a variety of reasons I won’t get into here.  Instead, we have designed our own connection solution.

We use a wireless serial server mounted on the ECG carts connecting to a server running a Serial/IP COM Port Redirector. The ECG cart and MUSE application think they are talking to each other via an RS232 port and as far as they are concerned, they are. However, this RS232 cable happens to run through our province (think State) wide Health Care WAN.  The hardware and software used can be seen on these two sites;

http://www.bb-elec.com/Products/Wireless-Cellular/AirborneM2M-802-11-a-b-g-n-Dual-Band-Wireless/AirborneM2M-Industrial-Dual-Band-Wi-Fi-Router-Brid.aspx

https://www.tacticalsoftware.com/virtual-serial-port-redirector/serial-ip.htm

This setup works well we have over 130 ECG carts connecting using this setup. However, the end users are not technical, and there is a lot that can go wrong with wireless connections. So we do get complaints, often after the fact, that the ECG cart would not connect. A log of what ECG carts connected and when would be very helpful.

The Serial redirector software can be configured to log all activity to the Kernal-mode Debug output. The serial redirector software itself being kernel level software. For configuration of the Wireless modules, we have custom written software (written in AutoIt) that amongst other things can display relevant configuration information for a Wireless module given it’s IP address.

By extracting messages like the ones below from the Kernal-Mode Debug channel;

COM56 : ½ Incoming connection from 10.158.188.172:51562

COM18 : ½ Incoming connection from 10.158.188.200:50896

COM19 : ½ Incoming connection from 10.158.188.180:59074

COM68 : ½ Incoming connection from 142.239.15.82:34322

We can have the module configuration program retrieve the configuration. The retrieved configuration contains more information such as the module ID number and wireless signal strength. This information is then logged to a file which is later loaded into a database. We can then query the database for connections made by a particular module within a specified time frame. The results of these Queries help us determine if the module was connected or is having problems connecting. Problems are usually indicated by poor signal strength and frequent re-connecting.

So what I am looking for is a way for our module configuration program (written in AutoIt) to retrieve filtered Kernal-Level debug messages directly without using the DebugView application.

The Forum post listed at the first of this message includes the source code for the DLL. So if you are versed in these matters and Visual Studio this may be an easy task. I looked at what needed to be done but, I was way over my head. If you look up the price of the serial IP redirector software, you can see that there is some money in our project for such things however, I do have a spending limit for purchases such as this.

• jollypk
      By jollypk
      hI,
      Is there any UDF for Zeromq ?
      I need to communicate with a remote and local socket. Any suggestion or guidance will be very appreciated.

Thanks
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone
      I am working on a little script, which takes some data from a SQLite DB and should create a sort of report, inserting rows in a Word Document... I arrived at the point of:
      _Word_DocTableWrite() and, I don't know how to set the range parameter? What does that specify? 
      Thanks a lot for the help
      EDIT:
      Managed to write a table in the Word document, but now I get an error when I save the document with _Word_DocSaveAs(), with error 2.
      Which are possible causes? Thanks a lot, again
      EDIT 2:
      ... And, how can I set a border to the table? Maybe, with a sort of auto-formatting for text ( larger is the text, larger is the height/width of the table's cell ).
      Thanks  
      EDIT 3 ( bug ):
      Including the parameter $WdSaveChanges in the function _Word_DocSaveAs(), a save dialog box appears, and it should not do it, as it's written in the MSDN documentation:
      wdSaveChanges -1 Save pending changes automatically without prompting the user. Thanks again for everyone will answer to me  
    • 5ervant
      By 5ervant
      Go create a quick account in Zapier and go to https://zapier.com/app/dashboard and make some Zaps!
      Just need to click the specific instance of an .open-menu button and then click its a.run (anchor) element.
      Doing this IE.au3 script just causing to click its container element:
      $target = 1; Target the first instance #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach("Dashboard - Zapier") $count = 0; $tags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If $class_value = "open-menu" Then $count += 1 if $count = $target Then MsgBox(0, "Instance: ", $count) ; $tag.fireEvent("onmousedown") ; _IEAction($tag, "click") ; $tag.fireEvent("onmouseup") ; Or this but not working ; $tag.Click EndIf EndIf Next I also tried to do it using FF.au3
      $target = 1; Target the first instance #Include <Array.au3> #Include <FF.au3> $count = 0; If _FFConnect(Default, Default, 3000) Then $aArray = _FFXPath( "//div[@class='open-menu']", "", 7 ) ; _ArrayDisplay($aArray) For $tag in $aArray $count += 1 if $count = $target Then MsgBox(0, "Instance: ", $count) _FFClick($tag) EndIf Next EndIf Error: _FFClick ==> No match: $sElement: [number]
      Could some help me how to click such buttons on such kind of a dynamic page?
    • Phoenixx177
      By Phoenixx177
      I have a script that is calling 2 browser windows in my GUI and loading up the appropriate URLs.  Tested alone it works fine.  I also have another script that launches a 3rd party application in the GUI.  When I try to modify my 2nd script so that it includes the two browser windows along with the GUI, the GUI loads but not the browser windows.  Can someone get a second set of eyes on the script below and tell me where my brain jumped track please?  Many Thanks.
      #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <windowsconstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE_google = _IECreateEmbedded() Global $oIE_autoit = _IECreateEmbedded() Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode $mainWindow = GUICreate("Embed Cmd", 1280, 780, 10, 10) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CLOSEClicked") GUISetState (@SW_SHOW) GUIRegisterMsg(0xF, "WM_PAINT") ; create a borderless window that is a child to the main window $embedWindow = GUICREATE("", 700, 400, 15, 15, $WS_POPUP, -1, $mainWindow) Global $google = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_google, 10, 10, 1000, 300) Global $autoit = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_autoit, 800, 10, 500, 300) _IENavigate($oIE_google, "http://www.google.com") _IENavigate($oIE_autoit, "http://www.bing.com") DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "SetParent", "hwnd", $embedWindow, "hwnd", $mainWindow) ; launch the command prompt (black on white, without the operating system message) $pid = run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Router Manager\Router Administration.exe") ProcessWait ($pid) ; get the handle of the cmd window as i cannot be certain that there will be only one instance of the cmd running with the same window title or class $cmdHandle = _ProcessGetHWnd($pid, 2) $hWndChild = $cmdHandle[1][1] ; make the command prompt window a child to the earlier created borderless child window DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "SetParent", "hwnd", $hWndChild, "hwnd", $embedWindow) ; resize the command prompt window so that its bolder and title bar are outside the borderless child window ; giving the appearance of a borderless command prompt WinMove($hWndChild, '', 10, 500, 485, 206) ;WinMove($hWndChild, '', 10, 500) WinSetState($hWndChild, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($embedWindow, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($oIE_google, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($oIE_autoit, '', @SW_SHOW) ; inifinite event loop While 1 ; sleep for 100 milliseconds (to not hog the cpu) sleep(100) ; end of event loop WEnd Func CLOSEClicked() ; take care of things to do when exiting Winkill($hWndChild) Exit EndFunc Func WM_PAINT($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) Sleep(100) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "InvalidateRect", "hwnd", $hWnd, "ptr", 0, "int", 0) EndFunc ;==>WM_PAINT ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name: _ProcessGetHWnd ; Description: Returns the HWND(s) owned by the specified process (PID only !). ; ; Parameter(s): $iPid - the owner-PID. ; $iOption - Optional : return/search methods : ; 0 - returns the HWND for the first non-titleless window. ; 1 - returns the HWND for the first found window (default). ; 2 - returns all HWNDs for all matches. ; ; $sTitle - Optional : the title to match (see notes). ; $iTimeout - Optional : timeout in msec (see notes) ; ; Return Value(s): On Success - returns the HWND (see below for method 2). ; $array[0][0] - number of HWNDs ; $array[x][0] - title ; $array[x][1] - HWND ; ; On Failure - returns 0 and sets @error to 1. ; ; Note(s): When a title is specified it will then only return the HWND to the titles ; matching that specific string. If no title is specified it will return as ; described by the option used. ; ; When using a timeout it's possible to use WinWaitDelay (Opt) to specify how ; often it should wait before attempting another time to get the HWND. ; ; ; Author(s): Helge ; ;=============================================================================== Func _ProcessGetHWnd($iPid, $iOption = 1, $sTitle = "", $iTimeout = 2000) Local $aReturn[1][1] = [[0]], $aWin, $hTimer = TimerInit() While 1 ; Get list of windows $aWin = WinList($sTitle) ; Searches thru all windows For $i = 1 To $aWin[0][0] ; Found a window owned by the given PID If $iPid = WinGetProcess($aWin[$i][1]) Then ; Option 0 or 1 used If $iOption = 1 OR ($iOption = 0 And $aWin[$i][0] <> "") Then Return $aWin[$i][1] ; Option 2 is used ElseIf $iOption = 2 Then ReDim $aReturn[UBound($aReturn) + 1][2] $aReturn[0][0] += 1 $aReturn[$aReturn[0][0]][0] = $aWin[$i][0] $aReturn[$aReturn[0][0]][1] = $aWin[$i][1] EndIf EndIf Next ; If option 2 is used and there was matches then the list is returned If $iOption = 2 And $aReturn[0][0] > 0 Then Return $aReturn ; If timed out then give up If TimerDiff($hTimer) > $iTimeout Then ExitLoop ; Waits before new attempt Sleep(Opt("WinWaitDelay")) WEnd ; No matches SetError(1) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>_ProcessGetHWnd $StaticTxt = ControlGetText("Embed Cmd","",1007) MsgBox(1,"Static Text", $StaticTxt) GUISetState() While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 WEnd