Mac Address Changer 1.0

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Did this because i needed, retrieves a list of adapters from the registry, shows you your current Mac Address of the adapter in use, the user simply changes the second input field to the address he wants, then select the adapter on the list, and click 'set', after a reboot, the mac should be changed.

(The field to input the mac to set accepts '-' ':' or no separation character. ex: AA:BB:CC... or AA-BB-CC... or AABBCC...)

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

Now filters some adapters not commonly used.

Other tweaks

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

TheDcoder

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• j0kky
      RegEx and MAC Address
      By j0kky
      Regular expressions, I hate them, seriously 
      I have a MAC address in this format:
      "A2B3B56B7C3A"
      And I would like to change it in:
      "A2-B3-B5-6B-7C-3A"
      The MAC address can be a little longer than that one, but we are sure that the total digit number is an even number.
      I've tried a lot of patterns but I have not tried the right one.
      This is the closest one I've tried but the output shows a final hyphen (I could cut it through StringTrimLeft but I would like to do it using just RegEx).
      ConsoleWrite(StringRegExpReplace("A2B3B56B7C3A", "(.{2})", "$1-")) I don't understand why this pattern doesn't work
      ConsoleWrite(StringRegExpReplace("A2B3B56B7C3A", "^(?:.{2})(.{2})+?", "-$1")) Thanks in advance 
    • Danp2
      Regex question
      By Danp2
      I could use some help with a Regex pattern. I am attempting to extract some names and addresses (US format) from some free form text. Examples:
      Jane Doe PO Box 1234 Pensacola, FL 32524 Jane Doe 123 Sunset Blvd Apt 456 Pensacola, FL 32524 Jane Doe 555 Any Street Pensacola, FL 32524-1234 Second address line is optional. There are instances where the city or state may be missing. I came up with the following pattern through research / trial & error, but it isn't working exactly as I desire:
      (.+)(?>\r\n)(.+)(?>\r\n)(.+)(?>\r\n)?(.+)?,\h+(\w+)? ([-\d]+) When the second address line is missing, the value for city ends up in the wrong place. Suggestions on how I can fix / improve the pattern?
      TIA, Dan

• gamarga
      How to retrieve text from webpage
      By gamarga
      Hi,
      Does anyone know how I could retrieve text from a webpage to be placed in a variable but without loading up a IE or any other browser?
      For example: http://www.macvendorlookup.com/api/pipe/0023AB7B5899

• Wombat
      [SOLVED] get MAC address (W7:yes/wXP:no)
      By Wombat
      The code works on windows 7 but not on XP... why so?
      #include <File.au3> Global $sIP, $MAs $Station=InputBox("Workstation", "enter the workstation", "") _GetMACFromIP($sIP) Local $text = StringReplace($MAs, "-", "") IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\MAC.ini", "mac_addresses", $Station, $text) Func _GetMACFromIP($sIP) Local $MAC,$MACSize Local $MAi,$MAr ;Create the struct $MAC = DllStructCreate("byte[6]") ;Create a pointer to an int $MACSize = DllStructCreate("int") ;*MACSize = 6; DllStructSetData($MACSize,1,6) ;call inet_addr($sIP) $MAr = DllCall ("Ws2_32.dll", "int", "inet_addr", _ "str", $sIP) $iIP = $MAr[0] ;Make the DllCall $MAr = DllCall ("iphlpapi.dll", "int", "SendARP", _ "int", $iIP, _ "int", 0, _ "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($MAC), _ "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($MACSize)) ;Format the MAC address into user readble format: 00:00:00:00:00:00 $MAs = "" For $MAi = 0 To 5 If $MAi Then $MAs = $MAs & "-" $MAs = $MAs & Hex(DllStructGetData($MAC,1,$MAi+1),2) Next ;Return the user readble MAC address Return $MAs EndFunc Resolved by using this code instead:
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=MAG.exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <File.au3> $IPDetails=_IPDetails() $Station=InputBox("Workstation", "enter the workstation", "") Local $text = StringReplace($IPDetails[1], ":", "") IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\MAC.ini", "mac_addresses", $Station, $text) Func _IPDetails() Local $oWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel = impersonate}!\\" & "." & "\root\cimv2") Local $oColItems = $oWMIService.ExecQuery("Select * From Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration Where IPEnabled = True", "WQL", 0x30), $aReturn[5] = [4] If IsObj($oColItems) Then For $oObjectItem In $oColItems If $oObjectItem.IPAddress(0) == @IPAddress1 Then $aReturn[1] = $oObjectItem.MACAddress $aReturn[2] = $oObjectItem.DefaultIPGateway(0) EndIf Next Return $aReturn EndIf Return SetError(1, 0, $aReturn) EndFunc ;==>_IPDetails