1 Screenshot

About This File

Demo capturing made easy, into avi video file with stereo sound

executable : XvidCapture.exe

1 person likes this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      I know many newbies search for this feature.
      I decided to share this piece of code with everyone.
      Basically its a "splash screen" that has a transparent image.
      In a nutshell - Gui with a transparent gif.
      Enjoy...
      Download attachment....

Splash Screen GUI.zip
    • FengHuangWuShen
      By FengHuangWuShen
      So I was playing with INet and downloading files and made a simple video downloader, or it can even be used for any file really.
      Just follow the reference section in INet_Settings.ini , and then run the script.

Main Script #include <INet.au3> #include <InetConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <String.au3> OnAutoItExitRegister('INET_CLOSE') $GET_URL = _INetGetSource(IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\Inet_Settings.ini', 'Request', 'Url', Default)) $STRING_START = IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\Inet_Settings.ini', 'Data', 'Start', Default) $STRING_END = IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\Inet_Settings.ini', 'Data', 'End', Default) $GET_STRING = _StringBetween ($GET_URL, $STRING_START, $STRING_END) $VIDEO_URL = _ArrayToString($GET_STRING) $VIDEO = _URIDecode($VIDEO_URL) If StringLen($VIDEO) > 0 Then Local $VIDEO_DIR = (@ScriptDir & '\' & Random(1, 65535) & '.mp4') Local $DOWNLOAD_VIDEO = InetGet($VIDEO, $VIDEO_DIR, $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND) Do Sleep(IniRead(@ScriptDir & '\Inet_Settings.ini', 'Settings', 'Delay', Default)) Until InetGetInfo($DOWNLOAD_VIDEO, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE) InetClose($DOWNLOAD_VIDEO) Else MsgBox(0, 'DEBUG', "Video doesn't exist") EndIf Func INET_CLOSE() InetClose($DOWNLOAD_VIDEO) EndFunc Func _URIEncode($sData) ; Prog@ndy Local $aData = StringSplit(BinaryToString(StringToBinary($sData,4),1),"") Local $nChar $sData="" For $i = 1 To $aData[0] ; ConsoleWrite($aData[$i] & @CRLF) $nChar = Asc($aData[$i]) Switch $nChar Case 45, 46, 48 To 57, 65 To 90, 95, 97 To 122, 126 $sData &= $aData[$i] Case 32 $sData &= "+" Case Else $sData &= "%" & Hex($nChar,2) EndSwitch Next Return $sData EndFunc Func _URIDecode($sData) ; Prog@ndy Local $aData = StringSplit(StringReplace($sData,"+"," ",0,1),"%") $sData = "" For $i = 2 To $aData[0] $aData[1] &= Chr(Dec(StringLeft($aData[$i],2))) & StringTrimLeft($aData[$i],2) Next Return BinaryToString(StringToBinary($aData[1],1),4) EndFunc  
      INet_Settings.ini  URL - The target URL of the video you're trying to grab Data - This is the starting string, and ending string reference to look for the download URL itself. Settings - Only setting here currently, is the delay in which to wait for the file to download ### Reference for Start and End points for various websites [Request] Url = https://www.facebook.com/lindseystirlingmusic/videos/1527732263925622/ [Data] Start = hd_src_no_ratelimit:" End = " [Settings] Delay = 250 ################################################################################################### Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/p/Video ID Or : https://www.instagram.com/p/Video ID/?taken-by=User ID Start = video:secure_url" content=" End = " Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/User ID/videos/Video ID/ Or : Right click on the video and copy URL Start = hd_src_no_ratelimit:" End = " Start = sd_src_no_ratelimit:" End = " ###################################################################################################  
      Credits to : https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/profile/31965-progandy/  for the URL Encode and Decode.
    • rootx
      By rootx
      how can I fit the image when the GUI is maximized? I would like to always measure the 50% height and width of the GUI and is always in the bottom right poistion, and does not lose its quality.
      THX

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 437, 192, 124,BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI,$WS_MAXIMIZEBOX,$WS_TABSTOP)) _GDIPlus_Startup() $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir&"\img.jpg") $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($Form1) $resimg = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hImage,200,300) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, 0, 0) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, "MY_WM_PAINT") ;GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, "WM_SIZE") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$Form1) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func MY_WM_PAINT($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, 300, 0) _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE) Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>MY_WM_PAINT ;Func WM_SIZE($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam) ; #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam ; Local $xClient, $yClient ; $xClient = BitAND($ilParam, 0x0000FFFF) ; $yClient = BitShift($ilParam, 16) ; _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW) ; _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $resimg, $xClient/2, $yClient/2) ; _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($Form1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE) ; ConsoleWrite($xClient & " "&$yClient&@CR) ; Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG ;EndFunc  
    • chacoya121
      By chacoya121
      plz help explain between GDI+ and Winapi, is it desktop inside another desktop, 3 layer dimension?
      i can't get the picture
      1. u get desktop u can visual see
      2. then u create GDI+ startup another desktop screen dimension?
      3. then u have Winapi command inside GDI+, is this another desktop screen dimension? cuz GDI+ could create bitmap that is one dimension? Winapi get windowDC also another dimension?
      plz help and explain, with picture would be nice, im not good with visualize ("dumb newbie"), still learning
      newbie to programming world
      thankyou.
    • Xandy
      By Xandy
      Screenshot program that can upload/FTP to website/storage with hotkey.
      Features GUI to display programmable keys.

Set the hotkeys with this function to use, and display hotkeys.
      ; hotkey_set() Parameters: ; ----------------------------------------------------------- ; $aHotkey -                The array hotkeys are stored in. This function sets the values of this array[hotkey_id][$hotkey_data] ; $dHotkey_id -             The enum for this hotkey index ; $sHotkey_description -     The label displayed to the user to represent function of hotkey ; $sHotkey_name -            The hotkey it'self.  Whatever name string you want to give the key ; $dHotkey_key -             The _IsPressed keycode ;    Keycodes AT: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_IsPressed.htm ; $dHotkey_shift -             Shift flag 0 or 1 Default off ; $dHotkey_ctrl -             Ctrl flag 0 or 1 Default off ; $dHotkey_alt -             Alt flag 0 or 1 Default off Func hotkey_set(ByRef $aHotkey, $dHotkey_id, $sHotkey_description, $sHotkey_name, $dHotkey_key, $dHotkey_shift = 0, $dHotkey_ctrl = 0, $dHotkey_alt = 0)     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_description] = $sHotkey_description     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key_name] = $sHotkey_name     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_key] = $dHotkey_key     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_shift] = $dHotkey_shift     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_ctrl] = $dHotkey_ctrl     $aHotkey[$dHotkey_id][$eHotkey_data_alt] = $dHotkey_alt EndFunc   ;==>hotkey_set ; You can set your hotkeys here ; Please visit the hotkey_set() function for parameter information hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_ftp, "Selected Window to FTP", "F12", "7B", 0, 1, 0); F12 hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_screenshot_disk, "Selected Window to Disk", "S", "53", 1, 1, 1); S hotkey_set($aHotkey, $eHotkey_clipboard_send, "Send Clipboard keystrokes", "F10", "79", 1, 1, 1); F10  
      Configure settings dialog:

Screenshot Filename and Screenshot Counter, are used to create simple unique filenames that can cycle. Copy URL to clipboard option. - For linking your screenshots. The screenshot file type is for local copy only. App always uses .JPG for FTP right now, but I could add FTP screenshot file type specification.  
      Any suggestions?  Did I break anything, what did I miss?
      Package uses TTS.au3 by Beege: 

FTP_Screen.zip
      File includes:
         - FTP_Screen.au3
         - FTPScreen.ico
         - TTS.au3 - by Beege