(0 reviews)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• willichan
      Barcode Generators
      By willichan
      As I have time, I am converting my old barcode generators from old Pascal source to AutoIt.  I will add them all here as I convert them, rather than creating a new topic for each one.
      There are no global variables involved, so you can safely include any of these without worry about variables being stomped on.
      No barcode fonts required.
      Code128Auto - Creates a Code128A/B/C optimized barcode from supplied data
      Code39 - Creates a Code39 or Code39Extended (with or without check-character) barcode from supplied data (also known as Code 3 of 9).
      CODABAR - Creates a CODABAR barcode from supplied data (used mainly by libraries and blood banks)
      NOTE:  These will require the StringSize UDF by Melba23
      CodeQR - Creates a QRcode from supplied data.
    • corgano
      Brainstorming: Displaying and printing barcodes - what is the best way?
      By corgano
      I have seen many different threads about generating barcodes, displaying them, and printing them. However at this point I am completely torn with which method to use. I am making a software that lets the user scan items, enter in information and save it in a SQLite database. For my purposes, I want to be able to display the barcode with number underneath in a similar way to most other controls eg GuiCtrlCreateBarcode( barcodenumber, x, y, width, height ). I also want to be able to print the barcode and have it be readable by the same scanner - The most successful encoding I've found is code128. Here is what I have found so far:
      This thread has nice code that saves the output as images Printing is easy and scans properly Displaying the image on a pic control makes it easy to set it's x/y/width/height
      But.. The code does not let you directly specify the width / height, so displayed image on GUI is ALWAYS skewed. Getting output images the right size with that code is very difficult I cannot find any examples of drawing barcodes to an image that let you specify width / height This example  Several threads use Static controls Look very nice on GUI, easy to get explicit position and size
      But... I know of no way to turn a bunch of static controls into something printable I didn't find any examples that had numbers at the bottom of the barcode The third solution I found was using a barcode font Can look nice, depending on font Shouldn't be hard to print
      But.. Depends on additional font being installed Some fonts don't scan correctly How do you specify a width / height of an area you want the barcode to fill when using a font? I'm really at a loss as to how to move forward. Maybe there's an example I missed that is better suited to what I could find? PErhaps someone has experience writing barcode scanning / generating / printing software and can share the experiences. Can someone bounce a few ideas back and forth with me on the best way to proceed?
    • willichan
      By willichan
      Requires quricol32.dll from
      Lots of similar implementations, but this one fits with my other barcode libraries.
    • willichan
      By willichan
      Creates a Code39 or Code39Extended (with or without check-character) barcode from supplied data