TCPClient UDF 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Events-based UDF to help on handling one or more TCP connections

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello guys
      Today I'll give you three functions to manage the list View items
      These functions will help you to do some works in your list view items
      1. list view Read
      To get the selected item text  
      2. listView_checke
      To checke an item
      3. isListViewChecked
      To see if the item is checked
      All of these functions will be illustrated by the following example
      You can download the include file from the link below
      Now with the example
      #include <easy_listView_functions.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example()  Local $idListview  GUICreate("ListView Get Item Checked State", 1000, 700)  $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 50, 30, 250, 120, 50)  _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($idListview, BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES)) ; Add items $item1 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item1", $idListview) $item2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item2", $idListview) _listview_Checke($idListview, "item1") $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("&read", 100, 150, 50, 50) $btn2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&if checked", 100, 200, 100, 50)  GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) while 1 switch GUIGetMSG() case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE  GUIDelete() exit case $btn $read = _ListView_read($idListView) if $read then msgBox(0, "read listview", $read) else msgBox(0, "read listview", "no text ditected") endIf case $btn2 if _isListviewChecked($idListView, "item1") then msgBox(0, "get", "the item is checked") else msgBox(0, "get", "the item isn't checked") endIf endSwitch wend EndFunc   ;==>Example

easy_listView_functions.au3
    • Baboo85
      By Baboo85
      Hi all,
      I need to start a script that include:
      - admin privileges
      - multiple cmd commands
      - no bat, no exe, no tmp files created anywhere (especially in the user temp folder)
      In a bat file it would be simple, but users shouldn't see what commands I'm sending.
      Example of the script:
      echo off cls echo. echo I AM A TOOL echo. echo NOTE: echo - note 1 echo - note 2 echo - etc set USER1=0 set COMPUTER1=0 if /i %username% equ user.user ( set USER1=1 set COMPUTER1=1 ) if /i %username% equ another.user set USER1=1 if /i %computername% equ notebook set COMPUTER1=1 if %USER1% EQU 1 ( if %COMPUTER1% EQU 1 ( reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\blablabla" /f ) else ( echo Computer not authorized. Contact assistance.) ) else ( echo User not authorized. Contact assistance.) echo. pause exit With the send("") is a disaster.
      I'm a noob here, so what can I do?

EDIT: OR ELSE I explain the situation and what I need, so if there is a simple solution I can use that.

SITUATION: our domain users have Users rights on the machine. Some of them need administrator rights.
      We create a local user with administrator rights, so that the users must insert username and password when asked to run something with administrator rights.
      We have an internal domain group policy that blocks EXE, BAT, COM, TMP files from the user local temp directory, for a security reason (malware). That also blocks most software installation.
      But some users are often out of office, away from workplace and in another country, they need a complete control on their computers.

WHAT I NEED: I need to check the username and the computer name. If the username is the one with local administrator rights and the computer name is a computer that is qualified to temporary remove the policy, then I need to execute a REG DELETE command with administrator rights.

I hope I explained myself.

Thank you very much.
    • Jefrey
      By Jefrey
      I've made this HTTP lib to simplify HTTP requests, mainly when dealing about POST data or file uploads.
      Three functions are available:
      string _HTTP_Get ( string $sURL ) string _HTTP_Post ( string $sURL , string $sPostData ) string _HTTP_Upload ( string $sURL , string $sFilePath , string $sFileField , string $sPostData = '' , string $sFilename = Default) Additionaly, two helper functions are also available:
      URLEncode($sStr) URLDecode($sStr) Full documentation: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/blob/master/README.md
      Fork me on Github: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3
      Download lib + docs: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/archive/master.zip
      By 31290
      Hi guys, 
      I'd like to write a piece of tool that would allow me to update a certain field in our Active Directory from a comma separated csv file composed like this:

This file, automatically generated, can hold more than 10k lines.
      Thus, I need column A to be in one variable, column B in a second one and column C in a third one.
      I'm really missing this part as updating the AD is fairly easy once the 3 variable are populated. 
      I see things like this:
      Here's my attempts at the moment:
      #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $csv_file = @DesktopDir & "\Book1.csv" Global $aRecords If Not _FileReadToArray($csv_file,$aRecords) Then MsgBox(4096,"Error", " Error reading log to Array error:" & @error) Exit EndIf For $x = 1 to $aRecords[0] Msgbox(0,'Record:' & $x, $aRecords[$x]) ; Shows the line that was read from file $csv_line_values = StringSplit($aRecords[$x], ",",1) ; Splits the line into 2 or more variables and puts them in an array ; _ArrayDisplay($csv_line_values) ; Shows what's in the array you just created. ; $csv_line_values[0] holds the number of elements in array ; $csv_line_values[1] holds the value ; $csv_line_values[2] holds the value ; etc Msgbox(0, 0, $csv_line_values[1]) Next Any help on this please? 
      Thanks in advance
      -31290-
    • ur
      By ur
      Hi,

I have a property file format configuration file for our project.
      The sample file is as below.
      BuildLocation:C:\Build BuildExe:erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (64-bit)_2378.exe Release:r9.64.02 Silent:No InstallPath:default Compare :No MartUpgrade :Yes Bit:64 ERwinUpgrade:No License_File:150416-1952 Navigator (ca.com).lic To read this file, I am using below code.
      Func readConfig($sFilePath,$intStartCode) ;Usage: MsgBox(0,"Silent",readConfig(@ScriptDir&"\Config.txt","Silbent")) ;$sReplaceText = "Mani Prakash" ;$sFilePath = "C:\Users\KIRUD01\Desktop\Config.txt" ;$intStartCode = "BuildExe" $arrRetArray = "" $s = _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $arrRetArray);Reading text file and saving it to array $s will show status of reading file.. For $i = 1 To UBound($arrRetArray)-1 $line = $arrRetArray[$i];retrieves taskengine text line by line If StringInStr($line, $intStartCode) Then ConsoleWrite ("Starting point "& $line & @CRLF) return StringStripWS(StringSplit($line,":")[2],$STR_STRIPLEADING + $STR_STRIPTRAILING ) EndIf if $i = UBound($arrRetArray)-1 then return "Not Found" Next EndFunc The above code is working to read the particular key value.
      But problem is , if I try to read the key "Bit" it is giving the value of key "BuildExe" as the line contains the word "bit"..
      Can you suggest how to do this. 

If possible I need to fix writeConfig also.

Func writeConfig($sFilePath,$intStartCode,$sReplaceText) ;$sReplaceText = "Mani Prakash" ;$sFilePath = "C:\Users\KIRUD01\Desktop\Config.txt" ;$intStartCode = "BuildExe" $arrRetArray = "" $s = _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $arrRetArray);Reading text file and saving it to array $s will show status of reading file.. $intStartingPointFound = 0 For $i = 1 To UBound($arrRetArray)-1 $line = $arrRetArray[$i];retrieves taskengine text line by line If StringInStr($line, $intStartCode) Then $intStartingPointFound = 1;if found the starting point of the module to copy then set this variable to 1 ConsoleWrite ("Starting point " & @CRLF) $arrRetArray[$i] = $intStartCode & ": " & $sReplaceText ExitLoop EndIf if $i = UBound($arrRetArray)-1 then ConsoleWrite("Not Found" & @CRLF) Next _FileWriteFromArray ($sFilePath, $arrRetArray,1) EndFunc