TCPClient UDF 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Events-based UDF to help on handling one or more TCP connections

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• robcull
      By robcull
      Hello all! I have had some issues reading text from different types of windows, occasionally, specifically with controlgettext. 
      **Before I begin, I know there are better ways to do what I attempt in the example below. That's not the point of this post. The point is my issues with controlgettext. 
      I am about to cite an example with an application you may be familiar with called SpeedFan (v4.52). My problem is not specific to speedfan, it is simply the most recent and easily reproducible example I can think of. 
      So, the goal of the script below is to get a string of text containing the current fan RPMs from the highlighted control in the screenshot below (see "speedfan_control_details.png").

Now, here's a simple script for grabbing the window handle and reading the text from that control: 
      $wintitle = "SpeedFan 4.52" $controlID = "197934" ;will be reformatted as "[ID:######]" $hwnd = wingethandle($wintitle) if @error<>0 then msgbox(0, "WinGetHandle", "FAILURE. @error="&@error) Exit EndIf $text = ControlGetText($hwnd, "", "[ID:"&$controlID&"]") if @error=1 then msgbox(0, "ControlGetText", "FAILURE. @error="&@error) ;failure returns "" and @error=1 Exit EndIf msgbox (0, "ControlGetText", "SUCCESS. @error="&@error &@CRLF& "$text="&$text) ;success returns string and @error=0 You'll see that the ControlGetText operation runs without error, however it does not capture any text from the control. If you explore the other controls in this one window, you'll find mixed results across the board. Neither the temps nor voltages can be read, while the log field and some other elements can be read. Even when you read the text from the whole window, those elements are not included in the visible nor hidden texts. 

I have run into this issue many times in the past- inconsistencies in the ability of autoit to interact with certain controls. What is it which makes this text different than any other readable texts? Is there an alternate method of reading the text in the window/control which could work? Any and all info to help me solve this mystery and satisfy my curiosity would be greatly appreciated. 
      Thanks  -Rob C
      PS: Running Autoit v3.3.14.2 on Win7 Ultimate x64
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      its possible to Connect/Disconnect my DialUp internet connection without using CMD ?
      If yes, How to it ?
    • spuuunit
      By spuuunit
      This is what I'm trying to do: In Firefox, if you hold down CTRL + C for about 200ms, then press CTRL + T. This is my code:
      While WinActive(" - Mozilla Firefox") If _IsPressed("A2", $hDLL) And _IsPressed("43", $hDLL) Then $timer = TimerInit() While _IsPressed("A2", $hDLL) And _IsPressed("43", $hDLL) Sleep(10) $diff = TimerDiff($timer) If $diff > 200 Then Send("^{T}") While _IsPressed("A2", $hDLL) And _IsPressed("43", $hDLL) Sleep(10) WEnd EndIf WEnd EndIf WEnd The problem is that the CTRL key gets stuck down after Send("^{T}"). I found this, but what I understand that happens when I release, and that is not what I want. The "General unstuck method" did nothing.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello guys
      Today I'll give you three functions to manage the list View items
      These functions will help you to do some works in your list view items
      1. list view Read
      To get the selected item text  
      2. listView_checke
      To checke an item
      3. isListViewChecked
      To see if the item is checked
      All of these functions will be illustrated by the following example
      You can download the include file from the link below
      Now with the example
      #include <easy_listView_functions.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example()  Local $idListview  GUICreate("ListView Get Item Checked State", 1000, 700)  $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 50, 30, 250, 120, 50)  _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($idListview, BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES)) ; Add items $item1 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item1", $idListview) $item2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item2", $idListview) _listview_Checke($idListview, "item1") $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("&read", 100, 150, 50, 50) $btn2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&if checked", 100, 200, 100, 50)  GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) while 1 switch GUIGetMSG() case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE  GUIDelete() exit case $btn $read = _ListView_read($idListView) if $read then msgBox(0, "read listview", $read) else msgBox(0, "read listview", "no text ditected") endIf case $btn2 if _isListviewChecked($idListView, "item1") then msgBox(0, "get", "the item is checked") else msgBox(0, "get", "the item isn't checked") endIf endSwitch wend EndFunc   ;==>Example

easy_listView_functions.au3
    • Baboo85
      By Baboo85
      Hi all,
      I need to start a script that include:
      - admin privileges
      - multiple cmd commands
      - no bat, no exe, no tmp files created anywhere (especially in the user temp folder)
      In a bat file it would be simple, but users shouldn't see what commands I'm sending.
      Example of the script:
      echo off cls echo. echo I AM A TOOL echo. echo NOTE: echo - note 1 echo - note 2 echo - etc set USER1=0 set COMPUTER1=0 if /i %username% equ user.user ( set USER1=1 set COMPUTER1=1 ) if /i %username% equ another.user set USER1=1 if /i %computername% equ notebook set COMPUTER1=1 if %USER1% EQU 1 ( if %COMPUTER1% EQU 1 ( reg delete "HKLM\SOFTWARE\blablabla" /f ) else ( echo Computer not authorized. Contact assistance.) ) else ( echo User not authorized. Contact assistance.) echo. pause exit With the send("") is a disaster.
      I'm a noob here, so what can I do?

EDIT: OR ELSE I explain the situation and what I need, so if there is a simple solution I can use that.

SITUATION: our domain users have Users rights on the machine. Some of them need administrator rights.
      We create a local user with administrator rights, so that the users must insert username and password when asked to run something with administrator rights.
      We have an internal domain group policy that blocks EXE, BAT, COM, TMP files from the user local temp directory, for a security reason (malware). That also blocks most software installation.
      But some users are often out of office, away from workplace and in another country, they need a complete control on their computers.

WHAT I NEED: I need to check the username and the computer name. If the username is the one with local administrator rights and the computer name is a computer that is qualified to temporary remove the policy, then I need to execute a REG DELETE command with administrator rights.

I hope I explained myself.

Thank you very much.