TCPClient UDF 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Events-based UDF to help on handling one or more TCP connections

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• AndreyS
      By AndreyS
      Dear developers and creators of the language, please explain to me why when pressing the combination Crtl + Shift + C from the 5th or the 10th time "sticks / sinks" Ctrl or Shift? And then you need to press Ctrl or Shift again to reset their triggering. I only need to use hot keys like in the example!
      The code is a small example. Its essence is that when a user in the editor selects any number and presses a combination, then it increases by 1. 
      Dim $x HotKeySet("+^c","Calc") While 1 Sleep(10000) WEnd Func Calc() Send("^c") Sleep(50) $x=ClipGet()+1 ClipPut($x) Send("^v") EndFunc I thought that in my program some kind of glitch was searching for a reason for a long time. And it turned out that apparently somehow the work of some functions used in the example is not compatible. 
      Tell me, please, what is the problem?
    • ur
      By ur
      If you observe in below code.
      Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=$time_out) Logging("Waiting for "&$title&":"&$text) $dHandle = WinWait($title,$text,$timeout) if not ($dHandle = 0) then If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text) WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout) Else Logging("Timeout occured while waiting for the window...") Exit EndIf EndFunc WinActivate("Untitled - Notepad") $p = "Notallowed1!!" Send("{ENTER}{ENTER}{ENTER}{ENTER}"& $p &"{ENTER}create{SPACE}database{SPACE}"& $p &";{ENTER}") In the notepad if you observe, ! is missing in the text got.

Is there way to get that also printed.
    • rawkhopper
      By rawkhopper
      Hello everyone,
      I have a script that is automating a piece of sluggish software.  I want to automate it with a bit of caution and I am not sure the best way to do it.  ControlSend works great most of the time.  If I have it enter 10 into a text box every once in a while it will enter 1 or 11 and then hit enter.
      To overcome this I use MouseClick to select the text I just entered and then see if it matches the string it was supposed to put in before it hits enter.  This seems to work but what I love about ControlSend is there is less room for human interaction messing it up.  
      Yes I could block input but I prefer not to do that (permissions).
      Is there a better way of doing this?  Any Help would be much appreciated.
      Anyway here is the snippet of the script in question:
      Func KVSend () WinActivate ( "Window", "" ) Local $WindowPos = WinGetPos("Window", "") If $kV < 30 Then WinActivate ( "Window", "" ) ControlClick ("Window", "", 1001) ;Click in Accel Voltage box Sleep (100) ControlSend ("Window", "", 1001, $kV) ; \ kV Sleep (100) MouseMove($WindowPos[0]+130,$WindowPos[1]+75,1) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) Send ("^c") Local $clip = ClipGet () If $clip = $kV Then ControlSend ("Window", "", 1001, "{ENTER}") ;Hit ENTER if value is correct Sleep (100) ControlClick ("Window", "", 1518) ;Lens Clear Else Send ("{BACKSPACE}") KVSend() ; If value is incorrect try again EndIf EndIf  
    • robcull
      By robcull
      Hello all! I have had some issues reading text from different types of windows, occasionally, specifically with controlgettext. 
      **Before I begin, I know there are better ways to do what I attempt in the example below. That's not the point of this post. The point is my issues with controlgettext. 
      I am about to cite an example with an application you may be familiar with called SpeedFan (v4.52). My problem is not specific to speedfan, it is simply the most recent and easily reproducible example I can think of. 
      So, the goal of the script below is to get a string of text containing the current fan RPMs from the highlighted control in the screenshot below (see "speedfan_control_details.png").

Now, here's a simple script for grabbing the window handle and reading the text from that control: 
      $wintitle = "SpeedFan 4.52" $controlID = "197934" ;will be reformatted as "[ID:######]" $hwnd = wingethandle($wintitle) if @error<>0 then msgbox(0, "WinGetHandle", "FAILURE. @error="&@error) Exit EndIf $text = ControlGetText($hwnd, "", "[ID:"&$controlID&"]") if @error=1 then msgbox(0, "ControlGetText", "FAILURE. @error="&@error) ;failure returns "" and @error=1 Exit EndIf msgbox (0, "ControlGetText", "SUCCESS. @error="&@error &@CRLF& "$text="&$text) ;success returns string and @error=0 You'll see that the ControlGetText operation runs without error, however it does not capture any text from the control. If you explore the other controls in this one window, you'll find mixed results across the board. Neither the temps nor voltages can be read, while the log field and some other elements can be read. Even when you read the text from the whole window, those elements are not included in the visible nor hidden texts. 

I have run into this issue many times in the past- inconsistencies in the ability of autoit to interact with certain controls. What is it which makes this text different than any other readable texts? Is there an alternate method of reading the text in the window/control which could work? Any and all info to help me solve this mystery and satisfy my curiosity would be greatly appreciated. 
      Thanks  -Rob C
      PS: Running Autoit v3.3.14.2 on Win7 Ultimate x64
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      its possible to Connect/Disconnect my DialUp internet connection without using CMD ?
      If yes, How to it ?