TCPClient UDF 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Events-based UDF to help on handling one or more TCP connections

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• Docfxit
      By Docfxit
      I would like to know if there is a way to make the send cmd send characters when using
      Graphical AutoIt Debugger By Stumpii,
      If Not WinActive("Setup - UltraVNC","Setup is preparing to install") Then WinActivate("Setup - UltraVNC","Setup is preparing to install") WinWaitActive("Setup - UltraVNC","Setup is preparing to install") Send("{ALTDOWN}f{ALTUP}") ;Finish The debugger when using step mode will execute the Send cmd line but the window doesn't receive the input.
      Thanks,
      Docfxit
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Hi!
      I want to get the signal in this website:
      https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd
      I have tried using _IEBodyReadText  and some _StringBetween. What happens is that the text are being update every tick and _IEBodyReadText doesn't.
      To perform the update I used  _IEAction($oIE, "refresh") but it's not good because the website block me after some time due too many requests..
      Is there any other way to get this text every tick?
      PS: The text I want to get is WAIT, CALL or PUT.

Here is the code:
      global $oIE = _IECreate ('https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd', 0, 1 , 1 , 0) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') ;MsgBox ( 0, "asf", $result[0]) $espera=StringInStr($result[0], "WAIT") $compra=StringInStr($result[0], "CALL") $venda=StringInStr($result[0], "PUT") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $espera) $n=0 $c=0 Captar() Func Captar() ;_IENavigate($oIE, "https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') If (Not $compra=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "COMPRE") $n=1 $c=$c+1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "VENDA") $c=$c+1 $n=1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() Else ;MsgBox("", "", "ESPERE") $n=0 Sleep(1000) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') Captar() EndIf EndFunc  
    • PoojaKrishna
      By PoojaKrishna
      Hi friends,
      I'm trying to send SHIFTDOWN, to keep the Shift key pressed until I close the program or releases the key.
      Send ( "{SHIFTDOWN}") sleep(100) $text = InputBox("Shift key down", "Shift key is down. Type something: ") $ret = Msgbox(0,"", "Press and release shift key manually and select [Ok] to continue") $text = InputBox("Shift key up", "Shift key is released manually, now type something: ") Send ( "{SHIFTDOWN}") sleep(100) $text = InputBox("Shift key down Agin", "Shift key is pressed again, now type something: ") In the above program sequence,
      1. Send SHIFTDOWN from program, Works as we type in the text are in Capital letters
      2. Manually presses and releases the SHIFT button. SHIFT key is released as when we type, text is in small letters only.
      3. Again send SHIFTDOWN from program, but not working. When we type the letters are in small letters.

If we send a SHIFTUP  before  sending the SHIFTDOWN again, then it is working correctly and the text appears in capital letters only. Can any one explain why this happens?
      Send ( "{SHIFTDOWN}") sleep(100) $text = InputBox("Shift key down", "Shift key is down. Type something: ") $ret = Msgbox(0,"", "Press and release shift key and select [Ok] to continue") $text = InputBox("Shift key up", "Shift key is released manually, now type something: ") Send ( "{SHIFTUP}") sleep(100) Send ( "{SHIFTDOWN}") sleep(100) $text = InputBox("Shift key down", "Shift key is pressed, now type something: ")  
      Thank you.
    • TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder
      Hello everyone, long time since I made a post in the H&S sub-forum
      I am working on a project where in a situation I would have to hold down an arrow key and release it in another statement/command, however when I wrote the code it isn't working exactly like I thought it would. Here is an example:
      Send("{UP down}") Sleep(10000) Send("{UP up}") This should hold the up arrow key for 10 seconds before releasing it again, but when I run this code the cursor in SciTE moves up only once
      If I hold the up arrow manually for 10 seconds it "repeats" and the cursor moves up several times until I release the key... Is this a known limitation of Send? Is there any other way I can accomplish this?
      Thanks for all the help and feedback in advance! TD
    • xEviiLx
      By xEviiLx
      I'm trying to read value of a base pointer + offset.
      With only address I can easily the value but with base addres (pointer) I really don't know how I can do that.