TCPClient UDF 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Events-based UDF to help on handling one or more TCP connections

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      Hi,

I have a property file format configuration file for our project.
      The sample file is as below.
      BuildLocation:C:\Build BuildExe:erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (64-bit)_2378.exe Release:r9.64.02 Silent:No InstallPath:default Compare :No MartUpgrade :Yes Bit:64 ERwinUpgrade:No License_File:150416-1952 Navigator (ca.com).lic To read this file, I am using below code.
      Func readConfig($sFilePath,$intStartCode) ;Usage: MsgBox(0,"Silent",readConfig(@ScriptDir&"\Config.txt","Silbent")) ;$sReplaceText = "Mani Prakash" ;$sFilePath = "C:\Users\KIRUD01\Desktop\Config.txt" ;$intStartCode = "BuildExe" $arrRetArray = "" $s = _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $arrRetArray);Reading text file and saving it to array $s will show status of reading file.. For $i = 1 To UBound($arrRetArray)-1 $line = $arrRetArray[$i];retrieves taskengine text line by line If StringInStr($line, $intStartCode) Then ConsoleWrite ("Starting point "& $line & @CRLF) return StringStripWS(StringSplit($line,":")[2],$STR_STRIPLEADING + $STR_STRIPTRAILING ) EndIf if $i = UBound($arrRetArray)-1 then return "Not Found" Next EndFunc The above code is working to read the particular key value.
      But problem is , if I try to read the key "Bit" it is giving the value of key "BuildExe" as the line contains the word "bit"..
      Can you suggest how to do this. 

If possible I need to fix writeConfig also.

Func writeConfig($sFilePath,$intStartCode,$sReplaceText) ;$sReplaceText = "Mani Prakash" ;$sFilePath = "C:\Users\KIRUD01\Desktop\Config.txt" ;$intStartCode = "BuildExe" $arrRetArray = "" $s = _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $arrRetArray);Reading text file and saving it to array $s will show status of reading file.. $intStartingPointFound = 0 For $i = 1 To UBound($arrRetArray)-1 $line = $arrRetArray[$i];retrieves taskengine text line by line If StringInStr($line, $intStartCode) Then $intStartingPointFound = 1;if found the starting point of the module to copy then set this variable to 1 ConsoleWrite ("Starting point " & @CRLF) $arrRetArray[$i] = $intStartCode & ": " & $sReplaceText ExitLoop EndIf if $i = UBound($arrRetArray)-1 then ConsoleWrite("Not Found" & @CRLF) Next _FileWriteFromArray ($sFilePath, $arrRetArray,1) EndFunc  
    • Clemens
      By Clemens
      Hi there,
      I have a small hopefully quick fixable issue with reading information from my ListView:
      So in fact I just want to have information about which items are selected, so I'm using
      msgbox(0 , "return", GUICtrlRead($myListView), 1)
      but unfortunately it only returns me either the first item id or if this is not selected the second item id, or if this is not selected the third, etc. or 0 if none is selected.
      Anybody has an idea how to get the full picture of my >>multiple Items selected<< ListView?
      Thanks in advance!
      Clemens
    • caramen
      By caramen
      Hello guys.
      I have got this script
      $iPid = run("Powershell Get-ADUser "&$UserNameReaded&" -Properties * | select -Expand EmailAddress" , @WindowsDir , @SW_HIDE , 0x2) $MailUser = "" While 1 $MailUser &= StdoutRead($iPID) If @error Then ExitLoop EndIf WEnd GUICtrlSetData ($Label015, ""&$MailUser) If $MailUser = "" Then GUICtrlSetData ($Label017 , "N/A"&$MailUser) Everything is working fine i got correct value
      For my account the value is for exemple :
      J.Personnal@Enterprise.com in the $Label017 the value is correct i have still
      J.Personnal@Enterprise.com If i use :
      Send (""&$MailUser) i have now :
      J.Personnalnterprise.com Is there a way to correct this ?
    • darkangel37
      By darkangel37
      hello im trying to automate random greetings word from .txt file  and write/send some strings but it gives me error
      please be gentle to me im kinda newbie thank you
      $File = FileReadToArray("words.txt") $RandomWords = $File[Random(0, UBound($File) - 1, 1)] send ("$RandomWords") sleep (1000) send ("{enter}")

• rcmaehl
      By rcmaehl
      A UDF to connect to IRC using TCP Functions, as well as perform actions once connected. Based on and Updated from Chip (McGod)'s original IRC code, which no longer works.

Features:
      Heavyweight
      * Large feature set
      * Well Documented Examples Message formatting
      * Styles
      * Colors RFC1459 + RFC2812 Compliant
      * Able to handle moderately non-compliant servers
      * Works on IRCv3 although missing the features of it
      * Tested on various networks from Freenode to Rizon Helpful Premade Examples Files
      * Examples for almost every function
      * Premade CUI and GUI clients showing  Ready for all users, beginner and up
      * Detailed Error Reporting to help pin-point problems
      * Thorough parameter checking to prevent accidental script crashes