TCPClient UDF 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Events-based UDF to help on handling one or more TCP connections

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• darkangel37
      how to send text?
      By darkangel37
      hello im trying to automate random greetings word from .txt file  and write/send some strings but it gives me error
      please be gentle to me im kinda newbie thank you
      $File = FileReadToArray("words.txt") $RandomWords = $File[Random(0, UBound($File) - 1, 1)] send ("$RandomWords") sleep (1000) send ("{enter}")

• rcmaehl
      IRC UDF
      By rcmaehl
      A UDF to connect to IRC using TCP Functions, as well as perform actions once connected. Based on and Updated from Chip (McGod)'s original IRC code, which no longer works.

Features:
      Heavyweight
      * Large feature set
      * Well Documented Examples Message formatting
      * Styles
      * Colors RFC1459 + RFC2812 Compliant
      * Able to handle moderately non-compliant servers
      * Works on IRCv3 although missing the features of it
      * Tested on various networks from Freenode to Rizon Helpful Premade Examples Files
      * Examples for almost every function
      * Premade CUI and GUI clients showing  Ready for all users, beginner and up
      * Detailed Error Reporting to help pin-point problems
      * Thorough parameter checking to prevent accidental script crashes
    • OrangeCoder
      Send vs ControlSend
      By OrangeCoder
      Hey Guys - I am trying to write a very simple script that just types a value into ONE field and presses and next
      That's it!
      Here is what I am trying to do:
      I have a software product that used Installshield to package it - I wrote a response file per installshield directions /  for the software and it automated almost everything except one window... sadly the company that makes the software doesn't want to help, installshield won't help since I don't have a license . So I am trying to write and autoit script to fill in the one window that doesn't get recorded in the response file to finish the installation
      My write activated the window but when I follow it with a send() it doesn't work

here is what I have
      WinActivate("Server Information") Send("xx-xxx-xx") Send("!n") Send("{SPACE}") any ideas ?
    • Dequality
      Memory read/write.
      By Dequality
      Since my last topic were closed because bot scripting aren't allowed to be discussed anymore on here.
      Could anyone possibly give me a good example to learn memory read/write? , i can't figure out anything else which would be a good level of difficulty to practice than "tetris bot" but since it aint legal, i wont be asking for that let me know ur ideas and i would highly appreciate if examples could be posted (My last project was a imgsrch/pxlsrch) so thought i woud move on to memory read/write, if this somehow came out wrong lmk.

AND NO I'M NOT ASKING FOR A FULL CODE I WANNA CODE/SCRIPT IT MY SELF, Just show me some simple examples of Memory read/write if u can/will TYVM.

Dequality.
    • Dequality
      Memory read/record help.
      By Dequality
      I honestly didn't try anything yet.
      But i was thinking about my next step would be to try creating a tetris bot for educational purpose only. Last time i created a automation script / bot for ClubPenguin, which was simply made with PixelSearch If NOT(@error) Then , bla bla u know the drill aight, so i thought i would give my self a little harder challenge instead of keep making Pixelbots, i would love to try making a Memory bot or w/e u call , i read something about memory read/record was used for Tetris bots, since i haven't used Memory, i would love to know if anyone could give me a good guide or smth to follow :-) Either a complete tetris bot guide or a guide that explains memory totally in depth ish. :-)

Dequality. #ANY-HELP-APPRECIATET