SmtpMailer UDF 2016/01/31

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is modified version of Jos "Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments"

Support topic is here:

Update History:

>>>>> 2015/02/05
    - First release - mLipok

>>>>> 2015/02/13
    - New: Function: _SMTP_SaveMessageToFile - mLipok
    -       https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/167292-smtp-mailer-udf/?do=findComment&comment=1225420

>>>>> 2016/01/31
    - Renamed: Enums: $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ .... >>  $SMTP_ERR_ .... - mLipok
    - New: Enum: $SMTP_ERR_SUCCESS - mLipok
    - Changed: concept of COM Error Handling - mLipok
    - Removed: Function: _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit - mLipok
    - Removed: Function: _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp - mLipok
    - Renamed: Function: _INetSmtpMailCom >> _SMTP_SendEmail - mLipok
    - Renamed: Function: _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc >> _SMTP_COMErrorHexNumber - mLipok
    - Renamed: Function: _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription >> _SMTP_COMErrorDescription - mLipok
    - Renamed: Function: _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine >> _SMTP_COMErrorScriptLine - mLipok
    - Renamed: Function: _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc >> __SMTP_COMErrorFunc - mLipok
    - Changed: Function: __SMTP_COMErrorFunc is now UDF's Internal Function - mLipok
    - New: Function Parameter: $sCharset in  _SMTP_SaveMessageToFile  - mLipok
    - Changed: Function: _SMTP_SendEmail - paramters are reordered - mLipok
    - Fixed: bug with $bIsHTMLBody - mLipok
    -        thanks to @xrxca
    -       https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/167292-smtp-mailer-udf/?do=findComment&comment=1294110

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• legend
      smtp - Can't send unicode symbols
      By legend
      Hello
      I'm using the code below to send mails using our internal relay server. 
      We got a Helpdesk system named Remedy. Our users can send us a mails using outlook 2010, and we'll get a ticket.
      The problem is if I send a mail using the above script our ticket system can't display unicode characters, like ex: Æ Ø Å. It will display them as: questionmarks: "? ? ?" inside our ticket system. In the outlook inbox it looks fine showing unicode symbols, but in our ticket system the unicode characters will be replaced by questionmarks.
      The thing is, if they send a mail using outlook, it works fine, but using the script above it doesen't.
      I tried to save my script with encoding: UTF-8 with BOM, but it didn't fix it.

All suggestions are very welcome

• Rapidnxit
      [solved] send multiple files by email from a file list
      By Rapidnxit
      Hi! I want to send by mail some files with a certain extension (.xml in my case). These files are located in the script folder. First, I thought to use _FileListToArrayRec function to have a list of these files. But than I don't know how to send them all at once. I know that I can attach multiple files in this way: path1;path2;path3; etc.  and so I have tried to make a string of this type with the path of the files (with a for loop) but It doesn't attach any file (only instructions.txt). How could I do? ( what I did is just an idea, if there's something better that would be great) Thanks!
      $aArrayXml = _FileListToArrayRec(@ScriptDir, "*.xml", $FLTAR_FILES) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayXml, "LIST XML") $LenghtArrayXml = UBound($aArrayXml) If ($LenghtArrayXml > 2) Then For $i = 2 To $LenghtArrayXml - 1 $temp = "&@ScriptDir&""\"&$aArrayXml[$i]&";"&"""" $XmlListFile = $XmlListFile & $temp Next EndIf $XmlListFile = StringTrimLeft($XmlListFile, 1) if($LenghtArrayXml = 2)Then $rc =_INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&";"&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl) Else $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body, @ScriptDir&"\"&$aArrayXml[1]&$XmlListFile&@ScriptDir&"\instructions.txt", $s_CcAddress, $s_BccAddress, $s_Username, $s_Password, $IPPort, $ssl) EndIf  
    • Revelation343
      Mailing from Excel/variable storing
      By Revelation343
      Purpose of script: To send emails in Outlook based on data in an excel spreadsheet. From: fields are entered for purposes of sending on behalf of (delegate), copies A2 cell from excel for To: field, Subject field is a static value and entered, returns to excel spreadsheet to read A1 and copy the first name and insert into the body of a template at an insertion point. The From, and the body of the email change based on region, so currently I have 6 different scripts that do essentially the same thing with some minor changes and want to consolidate into one script to save time.
      Question:
      To expedite the process of this and cut down on the amount of scripts, 6 in total I use daily, is it possible for me to somehow add the region to column C in excel, have autoit read column C values per row, and then decide which function, within a master script, to execute and loop this until there is no value in column C field?
      Example spreadsheet:
      Rob | rob@annuity.com |Midwest
      Annie | annie@agency.com | Midwest
      Kyle | kyle@agency.com | MidAtlantic
      Rick | rick@megasales.com | MidAtlantic
      Blank | Blank | Blank |
      Example execution:
      Run Birthday.au3, execute loop part through hotkey
      Reads row 1, C1, value is Midwest, calls Midwest(), script runs as Midwest Birthday.au3 does currently
      Reads row 2, C2, value is Midwest, calls Midwest(), script runs as Midwest Birthday.au3 does currently
      Reads row 3, C3, value is MidAtlantic, calls MidAtlantic(), script runs as MidAtlantic Birthday.au3 currently
      Reads row 4, C4, value is MidAtlantic, calls MidAtlantic(), script runs as MidAtlantic Birthday.au3 currently
      Reads row 5, C5, value is null or blank, ends script through Exit

Everything I have coded in my time in AutoIt has been based mostly on mouse based movements and I don't have variable programming knowledge so I feel like I'm close to understanding how to do this, but the reading/storing variables part is beyond my current skill set. Help is appreciated.
      Mail Merges don't work as delegated in Outlook 07, for those that might be questioning why I just don't do that.

MidAtlantic Birthday.au3
      Midwest Birthday.au3
    • mLipok
      POP3.au3 UDF
      By mLipok
      Here I found a usefull UDF for POP3.
      I modified this UDF.
      You can download it from download section.

Below you see old description:

• mLipok
      POP3.au3 UDF
      By mLipok
      I want to present POP3.au3 UDF.
      Support topic is here: POP3.au3 UDF

REMARK:
      Quoted-printable.au3 author @ProgAndy
      https://autoit.de/index.php/Thread/11350-UTF8-Sting-Convertieren/?postID=87721#post87721