About This File
- Lightweight & Simple.
- Native support for logging.
- Full compliance with RFC 2812 and IRCv3.1.
- Fully tested.
- Ability to parse server messages.
- Open source and Unlicenced.
- Coded with Best Coding Practices in mind.
- Support for major IRC networks.
- SASL Authentication Supported!
- Support for DCC and Direct P2P file transfer
- More functions for Atheme services (NickServ, ChanServ etc.)
What's New in Version 0.1 rev 4
Sorry, but a changelog has not been provided (Reason: Look on GitHub)