OutlookEX 1.7.0.1

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Outlook. This UDF holds the functions to automate items (folders, mails, contacts ...) in the background. Can be seen like an API.
There are other UDFs available to automate Outlook:

• OutlookEX_GUI: This UDF holds the functions to automate the Outlook GUI.
  • OutlookTools: Allows to import/export contacts and events to VCF/ICS files and much more. 

Threads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki

BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort :)

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: 2020-02-09)

• None

Edited by water
Typo

What's New in Version 1.7.0.1

Released

GLOBAL CHANGES

• Code enhancements all over
  • Enhanced documentation

FIXED BUGS

• _OL_FolderSelectionGet: The number of columns in element [0][1] of the returned array was wrong. 2 was replaced with 3
  • _OL_ItemRecurrenceGet: Array $aPattern had the wrong number of rows. So your script crashed.
    Thanks to HighlanderSword for pointing me to this bug!
  • _OL_ItemRecurrenceSet: The sequence of properties to set has been changed according to Microsoft recommendations:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/vba/api/outlook.recurrencepattern.dayofweekmask 

OUTLOOKEX_BASE
Version 1.2.3.1

NEW FUNCTIONS

• _OL_Options: This function will allow to modify how the OutlookEX UDF works (returnvalues etc.). Not implemented in any function at the moment.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello.  I'm just getting started with this UDF.  My specific task right now is, with AutoIt, create a new task in Outlook.  Can/Should this UDF be used to do that?  If so, how?  Or should that be done with vanilla AutoIt? 

At the same time, is there a web page or tool that lists all the functions in this UDF, and describes what they do?  If so, that may help me answer any future questions I might have about automating Outlook.

Thanks!