GDI+ Snowfall build 2016-01-17

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

Simple snowfall using GDI+ & ASM.

Thanks to Eukalyptus for the ASM codes. :thumbsup:

If the script runs too slow reduce the amount of flakes in line 48.

For more information please visit the forum thread.

Happy snowing.

What's New in Version build 2016-01-17

Released

Added scroller for some warm words and enabled command line options.

You can switch now between local MP3 stream and internet stream. Further you can also set the scrolling text.

Command line options:

-local "<path to local file>"

-url "<URL to a MP3 file>"

-text "<your individual text>"

Max. text length are 500 chars.

Don't forget the double quotes after the parameters!

Now "We wish you a merry christmas" is the default MP3 internet stream. -> Thx goes to Chimp! :thumbsup:

Adding chimney smoke was not possible because it takes too much CPU usage and the FPS will dramatically decrease. :no:

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      AutoIt Windows Screenshooter
      Key Features:
      takes easily a screenshot from any visible window capture any region of the desktop incl. freehand capturing capture GUI controls and GUI menus separately capture a marked area every x seconds for a duration of y seconds create a GIF animation from saved frames (Vista or higher os required) capture to AVI file (without audio!) takes a screenshot from web sites (available only on Vista+ os and when Aero is enabled) put images to clipboard to paste to other applications easily color picker save image in different formats and also to PDF! add timestamp to saved images simple image editing options: greyscale, b&w, invert, rotate +-90° send image to printer and default email client preview of captured screens incl. zoom option multi monitor support display pixel color under mouse ruler basic image editor (paint, highlight, ellipse, rectangle, text and some graphic FX) watermark captured image no 3rd party tools or DLLs used - pure AutoIt! fully portable - no installation is needed multi language feature (Eng, Ger, Tur, Fra and Rus only) To do:
      capture content of scrollable window/control capture cascaded menus Due to DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "PrintWindow", "hwnd", $hWnd, "handle", $hMemDC, "int", 0) limitation some windows cannot be captured properly (GDI+, ProgDVB, etc.) but can take screenshots of hidden windows. One workaround is to use full screen capturing (F11/F12) or "Grab Screen" function! Or try double click with rmb on listview items (beta).
      Download source code (5771 downloads previously): AutoIt Windows Screenshooter v1.79 Build 2018-05-08.7z (version 3.3.12.0+ needed!)
      You are not allowed to sell this code or just parts of it in a commercial project or modify it and distribute it with a different name!
      Download compiled Exe only: 4shared / Media Fire / Softpedia (1.54mb)
      Distributing copies of the program in compiled format (exe) must be free of any fee!
      -----> click here to Donate!  

(Current donators: 1. Cuong N.) 
      It is designed for Vista+ operating systems with AERO enabled! E.g. on WinXP machines some functions are not working properly and might crash the application!
      AV scanners may have a negative impact the execution of compiled exe and might report any malware. I guarantee that there is no malicious code in the source code / exe!!! 
      Main GUI:

About Intro:

Basic Image Editor:

Watermark:

Click link for an enhanced version of Watermark Image.
      Credits:
      main code by UEZ additional code (alphabetical order) by Authenticity, AutoItObject Team, Eemuli, Eukalyptus, funkey, _Kurt, martin, monoceres, ProgAndy, taietel, trancexx, Ward, wolf9228 and Yashied! mesale0077 for turkish translation wakillon for french translation AZJIO for russian translation Keys:
      Main GUI:
      User your mouse to scroll preview window or
      Numpad 8: Scroll preview window up
      Numpad 2: Scroll preview window down
      Numpad 4: Scroll preview window left
      Numpad 6: Scroll preview window right
      Numpad +: zoom in preview window or mousewheel down
      Numpad -: zoom out preview window or mousewheel up
      F1: capture again on last position
      F5: refresh Windows Name list
      PRINTSCREEN: take screenshot from whole screen
      ALT+PRINTSCR: take a screenshot from active window
      F10: Undo made changes with Image Editing function
      F11: take screenshot from whole screen incl mouse cursor
      F12: take screenshot from whole screen
      Ctrl+Alt+F9 start "Grab Screen" mode
      Ctrl+Alt+F12: take a screenshot from active window using alternative screenshot functionality (beta)!
      Ctrl+r: call ruler
      Ctrl+s: save current displayed image
      Ctrl+x: exit program
      ctrl+w: call web grab input field (availabe only when Aero is enabled)
      Ctrl+i: call image editor
      Ctrl+m: call watermark editor
      Ctrl+z: undo
      Only available on Vista+ os: double click with rmb on list items to use alternative screenshot functionality (beta)!
      When 'Grab Screen' is clicked you can hold down the ctrl key to switch to 'grab controls' mode. Control under mouse will be framed red.
      ctrl + shift will take the screenshot of appropriate control. To capture GUI menues you can press rmb which simulates the lmb. When a menu is opened press shift additionaly to capture it.
      Press and hold only the shift key to capture any region on the desktop using freehand capturing - release it so capture marked regions!
      Or just mark resizeable area which you want to grab. Press CTRL key to grab marked area or right mouse button to capture the marked area every x seconds for a duration of y seconds.
      When saving the image just enter the extension you whish to use (*.jpg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif;*.pdf). Big thanks to taietel for his PDF UDF!
      Image Editor:
      s: save
      c: copy
      n: send
      h: highlighter
      p: pen
      r: rectangle
      e: ellipse
      a: arrow
      o: color
      t: text
      g: text config
      Watermark editor:

To start the app minimized just call it "Windows Screenshooter.exe /min"
      Maybe it is useful for someone...
      Any kind of comment is welcome.
      Br,
      UEZ
      Change log:

• c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      I think that _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem should return a Property Item that can readily be set as a property of another image. Why would one want to do this? A script might (as one of mine does) edit an image of a .jpg file then write the result to a .jpg file. In editing it, in my case, the number of horizontal and vertical pixels change, and the date/time edited should be set as a property. All other property items remain the same. Other GDI+ users may change other properties.
      So an approach is to copy all the property items from image1 to image2, then update a few properties.
      M$ provides a Property Item class (id, length, pointer to an array of values) but _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem returns something different.
      I think that, wherever reasonable, UDFs that are wrappers for M$ methods should work like M$'s methods. _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem does not do this:
      While M$ returns 2 values for a value that is a ratio of 2 numbers,  _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem returns numerator/denominator as a single value (often a Double). _GDIPlus_ImageSetPropertyItem (when included in GDIPlus.au3) will be unable to set ratio property items properly because it cannot know what the numerator and denominator are. So copying such property items will not work properly. M$ has a Void* buffer where the buffer is an array of values but _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem() returns the values in the same 1-d array as id, length and type. M$'s approach produces a 1-d array with the same number of elements for all property items while _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem produces a 1-d array with various numbers of elements. To me, this is not good programming practice. For a photo from a Sony camera, the worst case has 1-d array with 67 elements. When combined into a 2-d array with the property items of all properties, there are 66 rows and 67 columns, with many elements not used. So I suggest that _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem look like this:
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: cGDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem ; Description ...: Gets a specified property item (piece of meta data) from an Image object ; Syntax ........: cGDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) ; Parameters ....: $hImage - Pointer to an image object ; $iPropID - Identifier of the property item to be retrieved ; Return values .: Success: Array containing the values of the property item ; [0] - identifier ; [1] - size, in bytes, of the value array ; [2] - type of value(s) in the value array ; [3] - value array ; Failure: Sets the @error flag to non-zero, @extended may contain GPSTATUS error code ($GPID_ERR*). ; Author ........: Eukalyptus ; Modified ......: c.haslam ; Remarks .......: types: unsigned byte = 1, ASCII string = 2, unsigned short = 3, unsigned long = 4, ; unsinged rational = 5, undefined = 7, signed long = 9, signed rational = 10 ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList ; Link ..........: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms535390(v=vs.85).aspx, ; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534493(v=vs.85).aspx, ; https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534414(v=vs.85).aspx ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func cGDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage, $iPropID) Local $iSize = __GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItemSize($hImage, $iPropID) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) Local $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iSize & "];") Local $pBuffer = DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetPropertyItem", "handle", $hImage, "uint", _ $iPropID, "uint", $iSize, "struct*", $tBuffer) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) If $aResult[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aResult[0], False) Local $tPropertyItem = DllStructCreate("int id; int length; short type; ptr pvalue;", $pBuffer) Local $iBytes = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "length") Local $pValue = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem, "pvalue") Local $aRet[4] Local $type = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem,'type') Local $tValues, $iValues Switch $type Case 2 ;ASCII String $iValues = 1 $tValues = DllStructCreate("char[" & $iBytes & "];", $pValue) Case 3 ;Array of UShort $iValues = Int($iBytes / 2) $tValues = DllStructCreate("ushort[" & $iValues & "];", $pValue) Case 4, 5 ;Array of UInt / Fraction $iValues = Int($iBytes / 4) $tValues = DllStructCreate("uint[" & $iValues & "];", $pValue) Case 9, 10 ;Array of Int / Fraction $iValues = Int($iBytes / 4) $tValues = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iValues & "];", $pValue) Case Else ;Array of Bytes $iValues = 1 $tValues = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBytes & "];", $pValue) EndSwitch $aRet[0] = DllStructGetData($tPropertyItem,'id') $aRet[1] = $iBytes $aRet[2] = $type Local $aVals[$iValues] If $type=2 Or $type=7 Then ; ASCII string or undefined $aVals[0] = DllStructGetData($tValues,1) Else For $i = 0 To $iValues-1 $aVals[$i] = DllStructGetData($tValues,1,$i+1) Next EndIf $aRet[3] = $aVals Return $aRet EndFunc And here is an example:
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Array.au3> Example() Func Example() _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(RegRead((@AutoItX64 = True ? "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\AutoIt v3\AutoIt" : "HKLM\SOFTWARE\AutoIt v3\AutoIt"), "InstallDir") & "\Examples\GUI\Torus.png") If @error Then _GDIPlus_Shutdown() MsgBox(16, "", "An error has occured - unable to load image!", 30) Return False EndIf Local $ar = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList($hImage) Local $vPropNbrs[UBound($ar,1)-1] ; Extract ID numbers For $i = 1 To UBound($ar,1)-1 $vPropNbrs[$i-1] = $ar[$i][0] Next ; Get all property items Local $aPropItems[UBound($vPropNbrs)][4],$vPropItem For $i = 0 To UBound($vPropNbrs)-1 $vPropItem = cGDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyItem($hImage,$vPropNbrs[$i]) For $j = 0 To 3 $aPropItems[$i][$j] = $vPropItem[$j] Next Next ; Collapse values arrays so _ArrayDisplay can display them Local $ar = $aPropItems For $i = 0 To UBound($aPropItems,1)-1 $ar[$i][0] = '0x'&Hex($ar[$i][0],4) $ar[$i][3] = '' For $j = 0 To UBound($aPropItems[$i][3])-1 $ar[$i][3] &= ($aPropItems[$i][3])[$j]&'|' Next $ar[$i][3] = StringTrimRight($ar[$i][3],1) Next _ArrayDisplay($ar) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Unfortunately this example (based on one now in the Help) does not exercise most of the item types, but I do not know of a file with EXIF metadata that is on most PCs. I have tested this code by updating and adding property items to torus.jpg and to a photo taken by a Sony camera. The code for implementing and calling _GDIPlus_ImageSetPropertyItem will be fairly simple [see below].

Your thoughts?

• c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      I have a strange symptom of a problem somewhere in my code, or in a UDF: when I add code to get all properties of a GDI+ image to a 6000-line script,  the variable type of a parameter is reported as a pointer when the caller clearly has this argument as a string. If I comment out my code that gets the properties, the function properly sees the parameter as a string.
      [Edit: The reporting as a pointer and getting image properties are miles apart, both in where they are in the script code and in where they are run.]
      At this point, I am looking for clues as to why this is happening, so the hunt is on!
      I have noticed one odd thing, in _GDIPlus_ImageGetPropertyIdList() I see a line that begins Local $sPropertyTagInfo = . This "line" is split into 2 lines. SCiTE shows that the first line is 2454 characters and the second 2400. Adding these numbers I get 4854 characters.
      But the Help for AutoIt3 Limits/defaults says that MAXLINESIZE, Maximum size for a line of script, is 4096 characters.
      The line would exceed the limit if AutoIt considers the subject line to be 1 line and not 2 lines.
      My question: is this line legal? Is buffer overun possible?
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      I find _GDIPlus_ImageClone in the Help, but neither in SciTe auto-complete nor in GDIPlus.au3
      Shoud this be reported in Trac?
      By searching the forum (and changing the name of the first arguement ot DLLCall, the code appears to be:
      Func _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage) Local $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCloneImage", "handle", $hImage, "int*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0) Return $aResult[2] EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ImageClone  
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Nothing special - just another analogue clock.  -> Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_railway_clock for more information.

Requires Windows7+ OS!
      ;the Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;coded by UEZ build 2018-03-01 ;thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #Pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 512, $iH = $iW, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.1" Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $fDeltaShadow = $iW * 0.020 Global $hDC, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $hDC_backbuffer, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0x14A0A0A0) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $fDiameter = $fDiameter < 128 ? 128 : $fDiameter > 1024 ? 1024 : $fDiameter $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) EndFunc Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 0), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfx, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.95 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 to 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.08, $fDiameter * 0.08) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 1.75, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) ;~ _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xFF400000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      If you want to run in x64 mode please use AutoIt version 3.3.14.3 since the bug in function _GDIPlus_EffectCreate() has been fixed!

For the widget style clock see here: