SciTE Hopper 1.0.5.7

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

For more details go to the Topic

• Like 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• BugFix
      By BugFix
      There is an issue, while using the function SendSciTE_Command by @Jos, if more than one instance of SciTE is open. Each instance of SciTE has its own DirectorExtension window, so we must choose the right one.
      Here is a way to solve this:
      ; by BugFix Func _GetHwndDirectorExtension() Local $hActive = WinGetHandle('[ACTIVE]') Local $PIDActive = WinGetProcess($hActive) Local $aExtension = WinList("DirectorExtension") Local $PIDExt For $i = 1 To $aExtension[0][0] $PIDExt = WinGetProcess($aExtension[$i][1]) If $PIDExt = $PIDActive Then Return $aExtension[$i][1] Next EndFunc ; by Jos Func SendSciTE_Command($_sCmd) Local $WM_COPYDATA = 74 Local $WM_GETTEXT = 0x000D Local $WM_GETTEXTLENGTH = 0x000E224 Local Const $SCI_GETLINE = 2153 ;~ Local $Scite_hwnd = WinGetHandle("DirectorExtension") ; Get SciTE DIrector Handle Local $Scite_hwnd = _GetHwndDirectorExtension() ; Get SciTE DIrector Handle Local $My_Hwnd = GUICreate("AutoIt3-SciTE interface") ; Create GUI to receive SciTE info Local $My_Dec_Hwnd = Dec(StringTrimLeft($My_Hwnd, 2)) ; Convert my Gui Handle to decimal $_sCmd = ":" & $My_Dec_Hwnd & ":" & $_sCmd ; Add dec my gui handle to commandline to tell SciTE where to send the return info Local $CmdStruct = DllStructCreate('Char[' & StringLen($_sCmd) + 1 & ']') DllStructSetData($CmdStruct, 1, $_sCmd) Local $COPYDATA = DllStructCreate('Ptr;DWord;Ptr') DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 2, StringLen($_sCmd) + 1) DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 3, DllStructGetPtr($CmdStruct)) DllCall('User32.dll', 'None', 'SendMessage', 'HWnd', $Scite_hwnd, _ 'Int', $WM_COPYDATA, 'HWnd', $My_Hwnd, _ 'Ptr', DllStructGetPtr($COPYDATA)) GUIDelete($My_Hwnd) EndFunc ;==>SendSciTE_Command Func MY_WM_COPYDATA($hWnd, $msg, $wParam, $lParam) Local $COPYDATA = DllStructCreate('Ptr;DWord;Ptr', $lParam) Local $SciTECmdLen = DllStructGetData($COPYDATA, 2) Local $CmdStruct = DllStructCreate('Char[' & $SciTECmdLen+1 & ']',DllStructGetData($COPYDATA, 3)) ;~ Local $CmdStruct = DllStructCreate('Char[255]', DllStructGetData($COPYDATA, 3)) $SciTECmd = StringLeft(DllStructGetData($CmdStruct, 1), $SciTECmdLen) EndFunc ;==>MY_WM_COPYDATA  
    • Jos
      By Jos
      1/02/2018: Uploaded a new SciTe4AutoIt3.exe v19.102.1901.0 installer.
      This version contains the bugfix release for SciTE 4.1.2.
      There has been a major update for Tidy allowing now inline comments without them being shifted to the left by default.
      See this thread for the total story about the new behavior and the added options
      ==> SciTE4AutoIt3 v19.102.1901.0
      Enjoy,
      Jos

Addition/Changes/Fixes in the current installer:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2-1-2019 *** Merged the SciTE v 4.1.2 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos)     - Fixed regex issue for Alt+F in AutoItTools.lua     - Fixed another regex issue for several functions in AutoItTools.lua     - Fixed Header parameters now showing None when none are     - Fixed jump to function to also jump to the right Column again.     - Restored AutoItTools:Copy_BookMarks() functionality *** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper v19.102.1901.0 (Jos)     - 18.703.1808.1 renamed "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Stripper_Stop_OnError" to "#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Stripper_OnError" with now as options S,C,F,Stop,Continue,ForceUse     - 18.708.1148.1 Added #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> back in the included file list to ensure backward compatibility.     - 18.708.1148.2 Added "Tidy_Stop_OnError" support to the AutoIt3Wrapper.INI file.                     Changed HiDPI settings for Win 10 compatibility.     - 18.708.1148.4 Added logic to be able to display Console Output of script that have #RequireAdmin while SciTE runs at normal level.     - 18.708.1148.5 Added support to allow to Stop Execution or Restart for scripts with #RequireAdmin while SciTE runs at normal level.                     It won't hang anymore when you reply No on the UAC and detect the elevated process didn;t start.     - 18.708.1148.6 Reverted HiDPI changes made in 18.708.1148.2 as problems are reported. needs investigation.     - 18.708.1148.7 Changed check for RequireAdmin AutoIt3Wrapper startup.     - 18.708.1148.8 Added #include <APIResConstants.au3> for backwards compatibility with AutoIt3 v3.3.14.x. *** Updated Au3Stripper v19.102.1901.0 (Jos)     - 18.708.1148.1 Fixed issue finding variable names on multiline statements     - 18.708.1148.2 Added check for ending \ in the AutoIt3Dir, and remove it when there, to avoid duplication of includes.     - recompiled with PellesC 6 to make it compatible with WinXP again. *** Updated SciTEConfig v19.102.1901.0 (Jos)     - 18.708.1148.1 Update to allow comments in *.SciTEConfig file lines. (JPM)                     This update includes the updated shemes to allow changing between them. *** Updated Tidy v19.102.1901.0 (Jos)     - 18.708.1148.1: Fix bug handling Directivelines ending with continuation character     - 18.708.1148.2: Fixed indentation when a "None breaking space"(C2A0) character is used in a UTF file.     - 18.708.1148.3: Fix bug when a continuation line starts with +x, where is would add a space between +- and number.     - 18.708.9999.x: Rewrite of some internal code to allow inlinecomments to remain at their current position.                       Details can be found in this post: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196221-tidy-major-update-27-10-requesting-help-with-testing/     - 18.708.9999.22: Released to Beta.     - 18.708.9999.23: Added option to totally skip commentblocks so now the options are:                         #Tidy_Parameters=/tcb=0         =>only indent the whole commentblock  (default)                                          /tcb or /tcb=1 =>Tidy inside commentblock                                          /tcb=-1        =>leave whole commentbock alone                        Tidy.INI:#--> Tidy commentblock 0=only indent the whole commentblock  (default=0)                                 #                      1=Tidy inside commentblock                                 #                     -1=leave whole commentbock alone                                 Tidy_commentblock=0     - 18.708.9999.24: Added check for ending \ in the AutoIt3Dir and remove it when there.     - recompiled with PellesC 6 to make it compatible with WinXP again. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE-Scintilla updates.
      ==> Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions
      ==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.
    • timmy2
      By timmy2
      I've noticed in several YouTube tutorials about AutoIt that every time the instructor types EndFunc a comment "<==(function name)" is automatically added. I understand that Tidy will do this after the fact but what I'm writing about happens in real time. Where's the setting for this?  Thank you.
    • ademon
      By ademon
      Hi. I can open the editor with out problems but I can not compile because it is placed on another partition diferent from C.
      Can you provide an update of this bug?

• Myicq
      By Myicq
      This may be a dumb question.. but my vertical screen space is fairly limited. I don't need (always) to see all the debug output from autoIT compiler, wrapper etc.
      Can I turn this part off: (optionally)
      >"D:\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "D:\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "D:\temp\xx.au3" +>11:35:44 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.15.920.938.0 SciTE v.3.6.0.0 Keyboard:00000406 OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1 CPU:X64 OS:X86 Environment(Language:0406) +> SciTEDir => D:\AutoIt3\SciTE UserDir => C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE >Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0) from:D:\AutoIt3 input:D:\temp\XX.au3 +>11:35:44 AU3Check ended.rc:0 >Running:(3.3.12.0):D:\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "D:\temp\xx.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop