wakillon

SciTE Hopper v1.0.5.7 : Jump to any line by one click ! Update of 07 Dec 2017

56 posts in this topic

Can't help but feeling a little confused ... although a little Jump versus Hop competition might not be a bad thing. :)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Great idea, could be really handy for scripts with very many func's,

however on testing with many functions (at least 300) it seems to have a good few bugs :-/

It jumps to the wrong function quite often, it unfolds a random amount of functions above and below it.

If i set it to not unfold the jumped to func it looks like it get the right func (more often) but still decides to unfold other functions below.

If i set it to set selected func to the top of the scite window it more often than not fails (dont put func to top) and again decideds to unfold some other functions below it

Its a great idea, I would use it nearly all the time, just needs a little tweaking.

Thx all,Jack Dinn.

JD's Auto Internet Speed Tester

JD's Clip Catch (With Screen Shot Helper)

Projects :- AutoIt - My projects

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features. :-D

wakillon,

I've already discussed with JackDinn about this, but it isn't a bug, it's the default behaviour of SciTE. To test select View >> Toggle All Folds and then use 'search and replace' the same behaviour is replicated. Of course if you can find a workaround all the better.

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Can't help but feeling a little confused ... although a little Jump versus Hop competition might not be a bad thing. :)

Try both and do your choice !

But once again i'm open to all interesting suggestions ! :)

Great idea, could be really handy for scripts with very many func's,

however on testing with many functions (at least 300) it seems to have a good few bugs :-/

It jumps to the wrong function quite often, it unfolds a random amount of functions above and below it.

If i set it to not unfold the jumped to func it looks like it get the right func (more often) but still decides to unfold other functions below.

If i set it to set selected func to the top of the scite window it more often than not fails (dont put func to top) and again decideds to unfold some other functions below it

Its a great idea, I would use it nearly all the time, just needs a little tweaking.

Folded or not folded in SciTE Editor, SciTE Hopper will Always show the clicked function.

I mean that the start of this function will be visible, not that cursor will be exactly on it.

I use WinAPIEx.au3 ( with more than 800 functions, Folded or not folded ) for my tests with always good results.

I do not say it's displayed with precision, but start of function is well showed ( with or without top setting ).

Don't forget that script file must be saved for SciTE Hopper detects changes since the last backup and be fully effective.

Thanks for feedback. ;)

wakillon,

I've already discussed with JackDinn about this, but it isn't a bug, it's the default behaviour of SciTE. To test select View >> Toggle All Folds and then use 'search and replace' the same behaviour is replicated. Of course if you can find a workaround all the better.

You're right, until we don't find a way for set precisely the first "visible" line in SciTE Editor, we can only adapt to its default behavior. :D

( Problem solved on 32 bit )

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Updated

More precise and helpfull !

See first post.

You're right, until we don't find a way for set precisely the first "visible" line in SciTE Editor, we can only adapt to its default behavior. :)

( Problem solved )

The problem is still present in your latest version.

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

The problem is still present in your latest version.

Did you try it ?

I tried on Windows 7 x64.

I can't actually test on Windows 7 x64 but i can say it works well on Seven 32 bit !

I'm working to an update with new functionalities, so if you find the cause of this problem don't hesitate to say me !

Which function doesn't work correctly ? :)

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

Which function doesn't work correctly?

It's not a specific function, just how SciTE works. But if it works on 7 x32 then great.

Edit: I'll see if I can find a workaround and get back to you if I do.

Edited by guinness

wakillon

SciTE Hopper Options > Other > Automatically Expand TreeView

Better to do auto-save state when Collapse and Expand. Separately for each section

----------

Go to the center can be calculated. We must get the current position. Then calculate the number of rows in front of the function. Make adjustments depending on jump up and down. The correction depends on the height of the window and the number of visible rows. I for Notepad++ did.

It's not a specific function, just how SciTE works. But if it works on 7 x32 then great.

Edit: I'll see if I can find a workaround and get back to you if I do.

Thanks !

I, who was reluctant to upgrade to Windows Seven 64 bit, that does not motivate me ! :)

Is there a 64 bit SciTE version ?

I use SciTE4AutoIt which is 32-bit. It's not about the architecture, just ask JackDinn if it's fixed.

I use SciTE4AutoIt which is 32-bit. It's not about the architecture, just ask JackDinn if it's fixed.

He answered me he was like you on 64 bit and said that was the way scite works...

So i don't understand what is in cause... :)

wakillon

SciTE Hopper Options > Other > Automatically Expand TreeView

Better to do auto-save state when Collapse and Expand. Separately for each section

----------

Go to the center can be calculated. We must get the current position. Then calculate the number of rows in front of the function. Make adjustments depending on jump up and down. The correction depends on the height of the window and the number of visible rows. I for Notepad++ did.

So, if i well understand, you would like another options setting for collapse and expand :

one for Regions and another for Functions.

Good idea !

And it already goes to the center, when using go to line button :)

wakillon

If you add WinActivate for SciTE when you click, you can see the selected row

wakillon

If you add WinActivate for SciTE when you click, you can see the selected row

That's why there is _SciTEWinActivate ( ) at the end of Case $_GotoLineBtn in the main loop ! :)

wakillon,

I don't know if you knew but for creating headers you can jump to the function line and then use >>_SciTE_Send_Command("YOURHWND", "SCITEDIRECTORHWND, "menucommand:1134")

wakillon,

I don't know if you knew but for creating headers you can jump to the function line and then use >>_SciTE_Send_Command("YOURHWND", "SCITEDIRECTORHWND, "menucommand:1134")

It's in au3.properties, command 34 (IDM_TOOLS+34)

It can be desactived in SciTE Config Tools Selection Tab.

It's also accessible in Tools Menu (Ctrl+Alt+H).

I wanted to insert a header you can personalyze as you want without modify SciTE Config.

Talking about SciTE Config, i meet a bug.

When i click on Check for SciTEAutoit3 Updates It return "No updates available"

So i click on Ok button and it open The SelectColor gui... :)

May be already reported ? ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BugFix
      By BugFix
      Hi,
      I think, you all know this: You look at a script containing color values. You have a rough idea of the colors, but would like to know how it looks like. 
      I have created a Lua script that displays the color of the value in SciTE as Calltip. Set the cursor in the Hex-value, press the hotkey. Above the value a Call tip appears. The background color corresponds to the hex value.
      Read the function header to obtain installation instructions.
      So it looks.  
      EDIT:
      I think it's better to bind the function not only of AutoIt. If it can be called in all files, also the color settings in the * .properties can view. For this purpose remove the file attachment from the call. Use: command.13.*=  instead of: command.13.*.au3=

EDIT 20.07.2015:
      Now I've made some changes
      - You can switch to show colors as RGB or BGR
      - added new function: PreviewBackForeColor
      To have a preview for back and fore color:
      - Write in one line first the back color, than the fore color (i. e. as comment: "; 0xDEDEDE 0x000080") OR
        have this values inside a function call: "_AnyFunction($param1, $param2, 0xDEDEDE, $param3 0x000080)".
        If the order inside the call is reverse (first hex value is fore color), you can call the function with Flag "_fFore1st=true"
      - No other color value may be included in this line. If any - the first and second color will used.
      - Set the cursor in this line and hit the Hotkey.
      - A Calltip appears with the back color and the text "FORE-COLOR" with color of the fore value.
      - If only one color value was find in this line, this value will used as back color or, if Flag is "true", as fore color.
        In this cases the fore color is set to black and with Flag the back color is the default GUI back color "0xF0F0F0"
      Because you've different functions in one script, you need another way to install and call it. Read the instructions inside the script.
      First color used as back color, second as fore color.

Function called with flag - first color is now the fore color.

EDIT 2018-01-16:
      Added: 
      Now be also recognized in au3 scripts, variables/constants which have an color assignment inside the script or inside an include file from this script.
      But it can only be one assignment per line. If the assignment is inside a comment line or -block, it will ignored.
      The assignment can also be build by using function(s) [from script or include files].
      example:  "Local $COLOR = '0x' & Hex(Mod(@SEC, 2) ? Random(0,0x000FFF, 1) : Random(0x001000, 0xFFF000, 1), 8)"
      But the functions must NOT CONTAIN any VARIABLES! This would require a recursive assignment search. Impossible if variables get values only at runtime.
      You can disable the search inside include files with an entry in SciTEUser.properties:
      #~ "ShowHexColorFromCursor.lua", Dis/Enable search in Includes (0/1  NO/YES)
      Get.Color.Assignment.Includes=0
      The default value (without settings) is '1', enabled.
      Includes in comments will ignored.
      current version v0.8

-- TIME_STAMP 2018-01-16 17:37:44 v 0.8 --[[------------- I N S T A L L A T I O N A N D U S I N G I N S T R U C T I O N -------------- Save the file. At first, make an entry in your SciTEStartup.lua LoadLuaFile("ShowHexColorFromCursor.lua", "C:\\Your Path\\with Backslash\\") Select free command-numbers from your SciTEUser.properties. Customize the following settings with this numbers. # 13 Show HexColor RGB command.name.13.*=Show RGB-Color From Cursor command.13.*=dostring ShowHexColorFromCursor() command.mode.13.*=subsystem:lua,savebefore:yes command.shortcut.13.*=Ctrl+Shift+F11 # 14 Show HexColor BGR command.name.14.*=Show BGR-Color From Cursor command.14.*=dostring ShowHexColorFromCursor(true) command.mode.14.*=subsystem:lua,savebefore:yes command.shortcut.14.*=Ctrl+Alt+F11 Set the cursor in the Hex-value, press the hotkey to show the color as RGB or as BGR. Above the value a Call tip appears. The background color corresponds to the hex value. A possible alpha component is ignored. [NEW] Now be also recognized in au3 scripts, variables/constants which have an color assignment inside the script or inside an include file from this script. But it can only be one assignment per line. If the assignment is inside a comment line or -block, it will ignored. The assignment can also be build by using function(s) [from script or include files]. example: "Local $COLOR = '0x' & Hex(Mod(@SEC, 2) ? Random(0,0x000FFF, 1) : Random(0x001000, 0xFFF000, 1), 8)" But the functions must NOT CONTAIN any VARIABLES! This would require a recursive assignment search. Impossible if variables get values only at runtime. You can disable the search inside include files with an entry in SciTEUser.properties: #~ "ShowHexColorFromCursor.lua", Dis/Enable search in Includes (0/1 NO/YES) Get.Color.Assignment.Includes=0 The default value (without settings) is '1', enabled. Includes in comments will ignored. Be recognized AutoIt hex color code "0x12AB34" and also HTML hex color code "#12AB34". PREVIEW FOR BACK AND FORE COLOR: - Write in one line first the back color, than the fore color (i. e. as comment: "; 0xDEDEDE 0x000080") OR have this values inside a function call: "_AnyFunction($param1, $param2, 0xDEDEDE, $param3 0x000080)". If the order inside the call is reverse (first hex value is fore color), you can call the function with Flag "_fFore1st=true" - No other color value may be included in this line. If any - the first and second color will used. - Set the cursor in this line and hit the Hotkey. - A Calltip appears with the back color and the text "FORE-COLOR" with color of the fore value. - If only one color value was find in this line, this value will used as back color or, if Flag is "true", as fore color. In this cases the fore color is set to black and with Flag the back color is the default GUI back color "0xF0F0F0" For use with AutoIt color values only. To have both calls (w/wo flag) make two commands: # 11 Preview Back and Fore Color / first color value is back color command.name.11.*.au3=Preview Back and Fore Color command.11.*.au3=dostring PreviewBackForeColor() command.mode.11.*.au3=subsystem:lua,savebefore:yes command.shortcut.11.*.au3=Ctrl+Shift+F12 # 16 Preview Fore and Back Color / first color value is fore color command.name.16.*.au3=Preview Fore and Back Color command.16.*.au3=dostring PreviewBackForeColor(true) command.mode.16.*.au3=subsystem:lua,savebefore:yes command.shortcut.16.*.au3=Ctrl+Alt+F12 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]] ------------------------------------------------------------ list object to manipulate simple tables local objList = { list = {}, delall = function(self) self.list = {} return self end, addonce = function(self, _val, _casesense) -- return true, if added local exists = function(_val, _casesense) for k in pairs(self.list) do if _casesense then if self.list[k] == _val then return true end else if tostring(self.list[k]):upper() == tostring(_val):upper() then return true end end end return false end if not exists(_val, _casesense) then table.insert(self.list, _val) return true end return nil end, new = function(self, _obj) _obj = _obj or {} setmetatable(_obj, self) self.__index = self return _obj end } --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /object list --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- object color local objColor = { --------------------------------------------- variable will un/set if color-calltip is not/shown colortip_show = false, --------------------------------- user can disable search inside include files, default: enabled search_in_includes = true, ------------------------------------------------------------------- the default calltip position calltips_pos_def = false, ------------------------------------------------------------ the default calltip highlight color calltips_colorhlt_def = 0x0000FF, -- BGR (red) ---------------------------------------------------------- list with include storage directories lInclPathes = objList:new(), -------------------------------------------------- list/string with includes from current buffer lIncl = objList:new(), sIncl = '', ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- pattern pattHex = '()0x([0-9a-fA-F][0-9a-fA-F])([0-9a-fA-F][0-9a-fA-F])([0-9a-fA-F][0-9a-fA-F])', pattHex2 = '[0-9a-fA-F][0-9a-fA-F]', pattCS1 = '^#[Cc][Oo][Mm][Mm][Ee][Nn][Tt][Ss]%-[Ss][Tt][Aa][Rr][Tt]', pattCE1 = '^#[Cc][Oo][Mm][Mm][Ee][Nn][Tt][Ss]%-[Ee][Nn][Dd]', pattCS2 = '^#[Cc][Ss]', pattCE2 = '^#[Cc][Ee]', pattComment = '^%s*;', ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- pathes sPathGetColorAU3, sFileResult, TEMPDIR = props['SciteUserHome']..'\\..\\..\\Temp', sAU3exe = props['SciteDefaultHome']..'\\..\\AutoIt3.exe', ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ set calltip values back to defaults SetCalltipsDefault = function(self) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETBACK, 0xFFFFFF) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETFOREHLT, self.calltips_colorhlt_def) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETPOSITION, self.calltips_pos_def) self.colortip_show = false end, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- /SetCalltipsDefault ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ initialize values Startup = function(self) if props['Get.Color.Assignment.Includes'] == '0' then self.search_in_includes = false end if tonumber(props['calltips.set.above']) == 1 then self.calltips_pos_def = true end if props['calltips.color.highlight'] ~= '' then local colorhlt_user = myCallTips:BGR2Decimal(props['calltips.color.highlight']) if colorhlt_user ~= nil then self.calltips_colorhlt_def = colorhlt_user end end local sProp = props['openpath.$(au3)'] for w in sProp:gmatch('([^;]+)') do self.lInclPathes:addonce(w) end self.sPathGetColorAU3 = self.TEMPDIR..'\\ExecLineGetColor.au3' self.sFileResult = self.TEMPDIR..'\\ExecLineColor.txt' end, --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /Startup -------- check for comment line/block. Return "true/false, 0/1/-1" (0=comment line/1=#cs/-1=#ce) -- returned number for de/increase comment counter CheckComment = function(self, _s) local iMatch = _s:find(self.pattComment) if iMatch ~= nil then return true, 0 end iMatch = _s:find(self.pattCS1) or _s:find(self.pattCS2) if iMatch ~= nil then return true, 1 end iMatch = _s:find(self.pattCE1) or _s:find(self.pattCE2) if iMatch ~= nil then return true, -1 end return false, 0 end, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------- read include files from current buffer IncludesFromBuffer = function(self) local sText, boolCmnt, countCmnt, n, incl = editor:GetText(), false, 0 self.lIncl:delall() self.sIncl = '' for line in sText:gmatch('([^\r\n]+)') do boolCmnt, n = self:CheckComment(line) if boolCmnt then countCmnt = countCmnt + (n) end if not boolCmnt and countCmnt == 0 then -- none comment line or block -- #include <abc.au3> incl = line:match("#[iI][nN][cC][lL][uU][dD][eE]%s-<([%w%s_.]+)>") if incl ~= nil then if self.lIncl:addonce(incl) then self.sIncl = self.sIncl..'#include <'..incl..'>\n' end else -- #include 'abc.au3' or #include "abc.au3" _, incl = line:match("#[iI][nN][cC][lL][uU][dD][eE]%s-([\"'])([%w%s_.:\\]+)%1") if incl ~= nil then if incl:sub(1,1) == '\\' then incl = incl:sub(2,-1) end if self.lIncl:addonce(incl) then if incl:sub(2,2) == ':' then self.sIncl = self.sIncl..'#include "'..incl..'"\n' else self.sIncl = self.sIncl..'#include "'..props['FileDir']..'\\'..incl..'"\n' end end end end end end end, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- /IncludesFromBuffer ------------------------------------------ create the au3 file for executing the assignment line CreateAU3 = function(self, _sLineAssignment) local sTextAU3 = self.sIncl.. 'Global $sFileExport = @TempDir & "\\ExecLineColor.txt"\n'.. 'FileDelete($sFileExport)\n'.. 'Global $sLine = "'.._sLineAssignment..'" ; line: $Variable = assignment\n'.. 'If $sLine = "NONE" Then Exit\n'.. 'Global $sExec = StringTrimLeft($sLine, StringInStr($sLine, "="))\n'.. 'Global $sColor = "0x" & Hex(Execute($sExec), 6)\n'.. 'If Not StringRegExp($sColor, "^0x[0-9A-F]{6}$") Then Exit\n'.. 'FileWrite($sFileExport, $sColor)\n' local fH = io.open(self.sPathGetColorAU3, 'w+') fH:write(sTextAU3) fH:close() end, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /CreateAU3 --------------------------------- check, if file containing the assignment for selected variable FindAssignment = function(self, _path, _sSelection) local fH = io.open(_path) if fH ~= nil then local sRead, boolCmnt, countCmnt, n = fH:read('*all'), false, 0 fH:close() for line in sRead:gmatch('([^\r\n]+)') do boolCmnt, n = self:CheckComment(line) if boolCmnt then countCmnt = countCmnt + (n) end if not boolCmnt and countCmnt == 0 then -- none comment line or block if line:find(_sSelection..'%s*=') then return line end end end end return nil end, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /FindAssignment -------------------------------------------------------------------- detects color from variable GetColorValueFromVariable = function(self, _sSelection, _iCursor, _var_beginPos, _var_endPos, _fBGR) local sLine = self:FindAssignment(props['FilePath'], _sSelection) if sLine == nil then -- search inside include files -- do it not, if the user has disabled: "Get.Color.Assignment.Includes=0" (default = 1 - enabled) if self.search_in_includes then self:IncludesFromBuffer() -- get include files if #self.lIncl.list ~= 0 then -- open each include file, search line with assignment "_sSelection =" for i=1, #self.lIncl.list do if self.lIncl.list[i]:sub(2,2) == ':' then -- include has full path, search only in this file sLine = self:FindAssignment(self.lIncl.list[i], _sSelection) elseif self.lIncl.list[i]:find('\\') then -- include has partial path, check first if exist in @ScriptDir sLine = self:FindAssignment(props['FileDir']..'\\'..self.lIncl.list[i], _sSelection) else -- include has filename only (or partial path), if sLine ~= nil then break end -- .. concanate all directories with this for searching for j=1, #self.lInclPathes.list do sLine = self:FindAssignment(self.lInclPathes.list[j]..'\\'..self.lIncl.list[i], _sSelection) if sLine ~= nil then break end end end end end end end if sLine == nil then sLine = 'NONE' end -- create the au3-file for executing the assignment line, with 'NONE' - the last result file will delete self:CreateAU3(sLine) -- run the au3-file local sCmd = '"'..self.sAU3exe..'" /AutoIt3ExecuteScript "'..self.sPathGetColorAU3..'"'..' "'..sLine..'"' if shell then shell.exec(sCmd, nil, true, true) else os.execute('start "" '..sCmd) end -- check for result local fH = io.open(self.sFileResult) if fH == nil then scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSHOW, _var_beginPos +1, (' NONE COLOR ASSIGNED! ')) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETHLT, 0, 22) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETBACK, 0x33FFFF) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETFOREHLT, 0x0000FF) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETPOSITION, true) else local sValue = fH:read() fH:close() local R,G,B = sValue:match('('..self.pattHex2..')('..self.pattHex2..')('..self.pattHex2..')$') local iLen = _var_endPos - _var_beginPos -1 scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSHOW, _var_beginPos +1, (' '):rep(iLen)) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETHLT, 0, iLen) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETPOSITION, true) if _fBGR == true then scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETBACK, tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', R,G,B))) else scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETBACK, tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', B,G,R))) end end self.colortip_show = true editor:SetSelection(_iCursor, _iCursor) end, --------------------------------------------------------------------- /GetColorValueFromVariable ----------------------------------------- grabs the color value or variable from cursor position FromCursor = function(self, _fBGR) local iLen = 8 local function isHexChar(_asc) local sChar = string.char(_asc) if sChar == '#' then iLen = 7 end if sChar:find('[#x0-9a-fA-F]') then return true else return false end end local cursor = editor.CurrentPos -- check if cursor is possible inside a variable local var_beginPos, var_endPos = cursor if string.char(editor.CharAt[cursor]) ~= '$' then -- cursor is inside or behind the variable (if its a variable) editor:WordLeft() -- skip to the left end var_beginPos = editor.CurrentPos -- is it a variable? if string.char(editor.CharAt[var_beginPos]) == '$' then -- now the cursor is in front of variable editor:WordRight() var_endPos = editor.CurrentPos editor:SetSelection(var_beginPos, var_endPos) local sSelection = editor:GetSelText() local iLenSel = sSelection:len() -- trim spaces on right site, if any sSelection = sSelection:gsub('%s+$','') var_endPos = var_endPos - (iLenSel - sSelection:len()) return self:GetColorValueFromVariable(sSelection, cursor, var_beginPos, var_endPos, _fBGR) end -- cursor inside hex value? local beginPos, endPos = cursor, cursor while isHexChar(editor.CharAt[beginPos-1]) do beginPos = beginPos - 1 end while isHexChar(editor.CharAt[endPos]) do endPos = endPos + 1 end if beginPos ~= endPos then if endPos - beginPos > iLen then editor:SetSelection(beginPos + iLen, beginPos) elseif endPos - beginPos == iLen then editor:SetSelection(endPos, beginPos) else return end local R,G,B = tostring(editor:GetSelText()):match('('..self.pattHex2..')('..self.pattHex2..')('..self.pattHex2..')$') scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSHOW, beginPos+1, (' '):rep(iLen-1)) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETHLT, 0, iLen-1) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETPOSITION, true) if _fBGR == true then scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETBACK, tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', R,G,B))) else scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETBACK, tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', B,G,R))) end self.colortip_show = true end end, ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ /FromCursor ----------------------------------------------------------------------- show back and fore color PreviewBackForeColor = function(self, _fFore1st) local iBackCol, iForeCol = 0xF0F0F0, 0x000000 local cursor = editor.CurrentPos local sLine, iColumn = editor:GetCurLine() local iLineStartPos = cursor - iColumn local tMatch, beginPos = {}, nil for s, r, g, b in sLine:gmatch(self.pattHex) do if beginPos == nil then beginPos = s end local t = {} t['R']=r t['G']=g t['B']=b table.insert(tMatch, t) end if #tMatch == 0 then return elseif #tMatch == 1 then if _fFore1st == true then iForeCol = tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', tMatch[1].B, tMatch[1].G, tMatch[1].R)) else iBackCol = tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', tMatch[1].B, tMatch[1].G, tMatch[1].R)) end else if _fFore1st == true then iForeCol = tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', tMatch[1].B, tMatch[1].G, tMatch[1].R)) iBackCol = tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', tMatch[2].B, tMatch[2].G, tMatch[2].R)) else iForeCol = tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', tMatch[2].B, tMatch[2].G, tMatch[2].R)) iBackCol = tonumber(string.format('0x%s%s%s', tMatch[1].B, tMatch[1].G, tMatch[1].R)) end end scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSHOW, iLineStartPos + beginPos, ' FORE-COLOR ') scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETHLT, 0, 12) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETBACK, iBackCol) scite.SendEditor(SCI_CALLTIPSETFOREHLT, iForeCol) self.colortip_show = true end -------------------------------------------------------------------------- /PreviewBackForeColor } -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /object color ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- region EventClass ShowColorEvt = EventClass:new(Common) function ShowColorEvt:OnKey(_keycode, _shift, _ctrl, _alt) if objColor.colortip_show then objColor:SetCalltipsDefault() end end function ShowColorEvt:OnDwellStart(_pos, _word) if objColor.colortip_show then objColor:SetCalltipsDefault() end end --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /region EventClass -------------------------------------------------------------------------- function call redirection function ShowHexColorFromCursor(_fBGR) objColor:FromCursor(_fBGR) end --> ShowHexColorFromCursor function PreviewBackForeColor(_fFore1st) objColor:PreviewBackForeColor(_fFore1st) end --> PreviewBackForeColor ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- run startup objColor:Startup() ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
      ShowHexColorFromCursor[0.3].lua
      ShowHexColorFromCursor[0.8].lua
    • Karnalsyn
      By Karnalsyn
      As with a lot of programming, the less manual repetition done to achieve the same outcome...the better.
      I package programs for network deployment at the organization I work for. Sometimes these applications require verbose messaging to the user, and sometimes by special request we have to turn that off and deploy silently.
      The way I currently handle these 2 scenarios is this.
      I have a function that builds the splashwin display screen to variable size depending on message length, and displays the desired message to the end user.
      Then at each point throughout my script as I need to make the user aware of what is currently happening, I inject a splashwin function call with the unique message pertaining to that specific event. ie. "Installing Microsoft Office, please wait..."
      In effort to build a more universal script to handle any type of request submitted. I've incorporated a switch command of '/silent'
      If cmdlineraw detects the usage of that switch when the script is triggered it sets a variable flag, ie. $silent = "on"
      Then at every splashwin call I make, I'm prefixing it with an IF statement that checks for the flag, and then does NOT display the message if that flag is "on". Or does display it if its not. Has worked for me just fine. But while I grow my programming skills and look for more streamlined ways of handling areas I find myself creating repetition. I'm curious if I can relocate that flag check. Taking it out of every single splashwin call, and injecting it into the function itself.
      Example of how I currently display or hide the splashwin based on command line...
      If StringInStr($cmdlineraw, "/silent", 0) Then
          $SilentSwitch = "ON"
      EndIf
      If $SilentSwitch = "OFF" Then SplashWin($Uninstalling & $ProductInfo[1][0])
      Some scripts have dozens of those splashwin calls littered throughout, so Is this the best approach I can take already? Or as stated earlier, can I pull the IF statement away from the splashwin call. And left the function as a whole either activate or deactivate as a result of the command line check.
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      For more details go to the Topic
    • JaredStroeb
      By JaredStroeb
      I need to open an application and send it keys in Session 0.  I have exe's working locally, I can see the application open in session 0 through interactive services, but my send commands do not go to the application.  The following article running-autoit-session-0, directs me to use ControlSend() however my application has no controls that can be identified by AutoIt v3 Window Info.  Get All Windows Controls also returned nothing for the application's handle.  
      What are my options?  
      Can this be done with AutoIt?
      Is there a different "relatively simple" library/tool to use? (I am familiar with C# if there is a viable library there )

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      Scite comes up occasional, almost incidentally, in some support topics.  I have not found a "Scite" topic in the forums, so this is where I will start.  I have recently been using Scite intensively, specifically with a large project and I have certain issues.  I know that Scite is not an AutoIt product, but it is so closely integrated to the core release that it makes sense to raise issues and request support here.  If this is not the right please refer me to the right forum.
      Thx

Skysnake