1. CYCho

CYCho

• Similar Content

• By ripdad
      This is an example script of how to load and use a VST using BASS in AutoIt.
      It is NOT immediately Plug and Play. You will need to download 2 VST's to run it.
      They are free for personal use.
      All information is in the header of the script.

Download:
      BASS VST HOST v0.4.zip

• By PeterVerbeek
      In this post I take the opportunity to show the awesome capabilities of AutoIt and its libraries. My open source project Peace is a long running AutoIt based app located on SourceForge. It provides users with a system-wide equalizer and effects machine. It's an interface using the power of Equalizer APO, an audio processing object software. Peace has been download over 1,100,000 times by various kind of users. Amongst others it gives them possibilities like these:
      Hearing impaired - Amplify the gain of frequencies which are impaired. Home Theatre - Create Equalizer presets for watching movies and listening to music. Music lovers & audiophiles - Create presets for listening to music on their high quality speakers and headphones. Gamers - Enhance frequencies to get an edge over other gamers. Headphones - Improve the sound quality of cheap headphones and get the max out of expensive ones. Bass lovers - Boost low frequencies for extra bass. Voice - Make a microphone sound better and improve the voice, for instance for YouTube usage. Low audio - Boost low audio of an input source to a comfortable level. This list covers the main needs of the Peace user. Many people have contacted me over the years asking for new features and telling me how they use Peace for their (sometimes specific) needs.  I was able to use AutoIt and its libraries for all of their needs. So what are the main features of Peace?
      Equalize your computer audio by using up to 31 sliders. Support of equalizing 9 speakers : left/right, center, subwoofer, left/right rear, left/right side. Per slider a filter can be chosen such as peak, low/high pass, shelving. The graph windows shows your equalization so you see exactly what you're doing. Apply an effect such as crossfeed simple/Jan Meier/Chu Moy, stereo balance, bass/treble, upmix/downmix, channel routing. Save presets (called configurations) and activate by mouse click, hotkey, desktop shortcut or Peace system tray. Select a target device to equalize, microphone as input can also be equalized. Automate: you can let Peace automatically activate presets on a switch to another device and another process. Peace is available in these languages: English, Czech, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Українська So who am I? I'm a Dutch programmer who happens the stumble upon AutoIt 5 years ago and created a small Equalizer interface app of less than 400 program lines with it. Nowadays Peace has grown to more than 17,000 lines as many features were added. Although Peace is open source, the program code isn't of the best possible quality. The reason being that I didn't expect it to become so popular. It caught me by supprise. I've created a Library of functions called Pal (link to forum post) which quality is up to the AutoIt community standard as counterpart to the Peace program code.
      I want to state here that AutoIt is a mature program language as Peace obviously shows. I wish it to be used more extensively for professional or semi-professional apps. In my view AutoIt deserves a place amongst the major programming languages for Windows computers.
      Regards,
      Peter Verbeek

• By UEZ
      Hi,
      I created a FMOD UDF (x86 / x64 compatible) whereas the DLL calls are done from memory directly!
      Credits to trancexx for the Subrogation functions!

Supported formats:
      - .MOD (protracker/fasttracker modules) - .S3M (screamtracker 3 modules) - .XM (fasttracker 2 modules) - .IT (impulse tracker modules) - .MID (MIDI files) - .RMI (MIDI files) - .SGT (DirectMusic segment files) - .FSB (FMOD Sample Bank files) - .MP3 - .OGG - .WAV - .MP2 - .RAW  
      Current added function list (sum = 70):
      FMUSICMEM_FreeSong FMUSICMEM_GetBPM FMUSICMEM_GetGlobalVolume FMUSICMEM_GetMasterVolume FMUSICMEM_GetName FMUSICMEM_GetNumChannels FMUSICMEM_GetNumInstruments FMUSICMEM_GetNumOrders FMUSICMEM_GetNumPatterns FMUSICMEM_GetNumSamples FMUSICMEM_GetOrder FMUSICMEM_GetPaused FMUSICMEM_GetRow FMUSICMEM_GetSpeed FMUSICMEM_GetTime FMUSICMEM_GetType FMUSICMEM_IsFinished FMUSICMEM_LoadSong FMUSICMEM_LoadSongEx FMUSICMEM_OptimizeChannels FMUSICMEM_PlaySong FMUSICMEM_SetMasterVolume FMUSICMEM_SetOrder FMUSICMEM_SetPaused FMUSICMEM_StopAllSongs FMUSICMEM_StopSong FSOUNDMEM_Close FSOUNDMEM_DSP_Create FSOUNDMEM_DSP_Free FSOUNDMEM_DSP_GetActive FSOUNDMEM_DSP_GetFFTUnit FSOUNDMEM_DSP_GetSpectrum FSOUNDMEM_DSP_SetActive FSOUNDMEM_DSP_SetPriority FSOUNDMEM_GetAmplitude FSOUNDMEM_GetChannelsPlaying FSOUNDMEM_GetCPUUsage FSOUNDMEM_GetCurrentLevels FSOUNDMEM_GetError FSOUNDMEM_GetFrequency FSOUNDMEM_GetGetSurround FSOUNDMEM_GetMaxChannels FSOUNDMEM_GetPan FSOUNDMEM_GetPaused FSOUNDMEM_GetVolume FSOUNDMEM_Init FSOUNDMEM_SetPaused FSOUNDMEM_SetSpeakerMode FSOUNDMEM_SetSurround FSOUNDMEM_SetVolume FSOUNDMEM_SetVolumeAbsolute FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Close FSOUNDMEM_Stream_FindTagField FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetLength FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetLengthMs FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetNumTagFields FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetOpenState FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetPosition FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetTagField FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetTime FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Net_GetStatus FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Net_SetMetadataCallback FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Net_SetProxy FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Open FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Play FSOUNDMEM_Stream_PlayEx FSOUNDMEM_Stream_SetLoopCount FSOUNDMEM_Stream_SetPosition FSOUNDMEM_Stream_SetTime FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Stop  
      In the zip archive you can find 6 examples.

Download:  FModMem UDF build 2019-11-24.zip

If you have created additional examples, feel free to post it here.
    • By ripdad
      I ran across a topic while researching the BASS UDF...
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/155845-carpenter-needs-help-performing-serious-surgery-on-audiometer2/ and then remembered another topic...
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/121624-sound-level-sampling/ which got me to thinking as to how I could get the first topic to go LIVE without the need of loading an mp3.
      This will accept any LIVE AUDIO INPUT.
      Be sure to read this post if you have trouble with it...
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/121624-sound-level-sampling/?do=findComment&comment=1400178 Also, read the comments I made in the script, so you will know how it will react to LIVE INPUT streams.

Live FFT Visual Spectrum.zip

LIVE Multiband FFT Visual Spectrum.au3

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, i've created a tool to the blind users, this tool helps the blind to listen to a audio effect when moving between the GUIs controls on they computers
      where this tool can get the class for the current focus control and play a sound from a folder
      i've added all the knowne classes, but i found some problems i hope any one can help me.
      this is the code that i created

#include <WinAPISys.au3> Global $h_CurrentHWNDFocus = "", $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus = "" AdlibRegister("WindowAudioFocus", 50) Func WindowAudioFocus()     Local $h_NewHWNDFocus = WinGetHandle("[active]", "")     Local $h_NewControlHWNDFocus = ControlGetFocus($h_NewHWNDFocus, "")     If ($h_NewHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentHWNDFocus) And ($h_NewControlHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus) Then Return 0     AdlibUnRegister("WindowAudioFocus")     If Not ($h_NewHWNDFocus = $h_CurrentHWNDFocus) Then         SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\WindowChanged.wav")     Else         Switch _WinAPI_GetClassName(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus))             Case "Button", "Start", "TrayButton", "TrayShowDesktopButtonWClass", "sbutton", "CirrussButton", "ODbcButton", "ThunderRTCommandButton", "ThunderSSOption", "ThunderSSCommand", "ThunderCommandButton", "ThunderRT6CommandButton", "ThunderRT5CommandButton", "TButton", "TBitBtn", "TAdvGlowButton", "ButtonWndClass", "afx:0:376:baa946", "_AOL_Button"                 If _IsCheckBox(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus)) Then                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\checkBox.wav")                 ElseIf _IsRadio(ControlGetHandle($h_NewHWNDFocus, "", $h_NewControlHWNDFocus)) Then                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\radio.wav")                 Else                     SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\button.wav")                 EndIf             Case "ComboBox", "ComboBoxEx32", "MSOBALLOONREComboBox20W", "REComboBox20W", "ThunderComboBox", "ThunderDriveListBox", "ThunderRT6ComboBox", "TORComboEdit", "TCombobox", "TComboBoxEx", "TORComboBox", "TColorBox", "TNFComboBox", "Internet Explorer_TridentCmbobx", "ComboWndClass", "_AOL_ComboBox", "ThunderRT5ComboBox", "ComboLBox"                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\list.wav")             Case "Edit", "SearchBox", "TChatRichEdit", "_WwN", "_WwO", "RichEdit20A", "RichEdit20WPT", "RICHEDIT60W", "OKttbx", "RichEditA", "ThunderTextBox", "ThunderRT6TextBox", "ThunderRT5TextBox", "TEdit", "TRichEdit", "TRichEditViewer", "TMemo", "TInplaceEditList", "TLabeledEdit", "TMaskEdit", "TDateTimePicker", "TRichEdit", "TCaptionMemo", "TAddictRichEdit", "TCaptionEdit", "RichTextWndClass", "TextWndClass", "PasswordWndClass", "TextAreaWndClass", "MSWorksDoc", "_AOL_Edit", "SysDateTimePick32"                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\edit.wav")             Case "ListBox", "ComboLBox", "REListBox20W", "SUPERGRID", "OUTEXVLB", "WMSUIVLB", "SchdmapiVLB", "VLBClass", "ThunderDirListBox", "ThunderFileListBox", "ThunderListBox", "ThunderRT6ListBox", "ThunderRT5ListBox", "TListbox", "TValueListEditor", "TORCalendar", "TColorListBox", "TCheckListBox", "Internet Explorer_TridentLstBox", "ListBoxWndClass", "ListWndClass", "hh_kwd_vlist", "afx:8:376:0:946", "_AOL_ListBox", "_AOL_Tree", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\List.wav")             Case "SysListView32", "OpenListView", "wuDuiListView", "ListView20WndClass", "TcxGridSite", "TListView", "TSystemListView", "ListViewWndClass", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\ListView.wav")             Case "SysTreeView32", "SearchTreeList", "FeatureTree", "TreeView20WndClass", "TSystemTreeView", "TTreeView", ""                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\TreeView.wav")             Case Else                 SoundPlay(@ScriptDir & "\focus_Audio\focus.wav")         EndSwitch     EndIf     $h_CurrentHWNDFocus = $h_NewHWNDFocus     $h_CurrentControlHWNDFocus = $h_NewControlHWNDFocus     AdlibRegister("WindowAudioFocus", 50)     Return 1 EndFunc   ;==>WindowAudioFocus Func _IsCheckBox($ctrl_hwnd)     $Style = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($ctrl_hwnd, $GWL_STYLE)     Return BitAND($Style, $BS_CHECKBOX) = $BS_CHECKBOX EndFunc   ;==>_IsCheckBox Func _IsRadio($ctrl_hwnd)     $Style = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($ctrl_hwnd, $GWL_STYLE)     Return BitAND($Style, $BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON) = $BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON EndFunc   ;==>_IsRadio
      what i need from you is :
      play a sound when a menu item focus, that sound named menu.wav
      play a sound named items.wav when the users move on list box items or list view or treeview items or a combobox items
      please if can any one help me i'll very happy
      thanks on advance