EZ pinging'n'stuff 0.2020.5.18

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

In the ZIP is the code and the compiled script.

This is yet another ping the LAN utility.
Is quite fast, as gathering the info. is forked.

The Save Note, saves a note for the given MAC ( you may find it handy )

The Save MACs, saves the listview to an INI file that can be later use for the WakeOnLAN

Right click will bring a context menu to do stuff. DClick will refresh the Ping.

That's it. Comes in handy to have in the USB toolbox :) 

What's New in Version 0.2020.5.18

Released

AdlibUnRegister("ToolTipOff") ; oops, forgot to do this in v. 0.2020.5.16 (!)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• By argumentum
      The file is now at 
      I added a WOL, tidy up, and moved the file to the uploads section of the forum.
      Suggestions are always mostly welcomed  
    • By RestrictedUser
      Hello Guys and AutoIt Scriptwriters!🎉❤️
      I've created a script to notify to me if RDP main IP changed then send a message via Telegram bot to me
      But some of my RDP's Main IP are @IPAddress1 or @IPAddress3 or Public IP Address...
      I want to detect automatically the IP that windows client can run RDP to remotely control
      This image can help you that what i say, there are three RDP with specified IP, i want to run script in these RDP's then capture those IP's changes then notify me via Telegram bot

• By hcI
      Hello everyone !
      While writing a sample of code to test ping to my internet box, I got stuck..
      While the code is Pinging with let say.. 5000ms of timeout, I need to update a progress bar from 0 to 5000 ms at the same time but I don't know how could I do this..
      Is there a way or something that could get around the pause of the ping like in InetGet -> InetGetInfo?
    • By kingjacob90
      Hi
      I am trying to send a file over TCP from a TCP client to server. If I run the server and client on the same computer the file is send fine, but if the server is on one computer on the network and the client on another the file is sent in what looks like more than one packet. In other words the server receives 4 msg from the client.
      Why is this, how do I make it send in one go, or what is a way around it?
      Side Note: TCP server has a max of 999999999