Screen Resolution Changing UDF

PartyPooper

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Nice work PartyPooper... FYI - Works on XP Pro SP2 Corp.

Edit:

(Warning... don't stare at your screen when it changes :lmao: ... My eyes are still focusing!! ;) )

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• 5 months later...

@Sreenath you need the beta http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/

@PartyPooper

Works really well. Nice job

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Seems like a good idea to me :D

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow nice done :D

NIce how you figured it out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

• 6 months later...

PartyPooper hi all wokks but the code will not exit

here is code i used #include <ChangeResolution.au3>

_ChangeScreenRes(800,600,32,60)

If @error Then

MsgBox(262160, "ERROR", "Unable to change screen - check parameters")

EndIf

Exit

why will it not exit the autoit icon says on the toolbar

thanks for any help beau

Exits fine for me using your code above both as a compiled exe and within SciTE. Since no one else has reported a problem with it exiting, it's more than likely something on your computer (bad AutoIt install perhaps, wrong AutoIt version??). Sorry, I can't be of more help.

PartyPooper hi all wokks but the code will not exit

here is code i used #include <ChangeResolution.au3>

_ChangeScreenRes(800,600,32,60)

If @error Then

MsgBox(262160, "ERROR", "Unable to change screen - check parameters")

EndIf

Exit

why will it not exit the autoit icon says on the toolbar

thanks for any help beau

holy carp batman! You do realize how old this topic is, don't you?

this should probably be in Support too... but anyway, are you running the latest beta?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...