OnlineGameCenter

Markus

Hi!

As written above, that project exists of 3 parts, the rtf-Chat (using rtf commands by lazycat) + the 2 games

As there are 55 files in 10 subfolders (chess needs mass pictures :D ), i wrote a Setup.exe, that there appears no mistakes in the arranement of the folders.

After install one starts the gamecenter_server.exe with his online-ip and the other runs the gamecenter_client.exe. (Client can also search server Ip by an url, for that read the readme file)

With the pictures in the chat window you can send game invitations to your partner.

Some words to chess:

I tested hard to remove all bugs, but as you might imagine, chess calculations can be very hard. If there appears a bug, it would be nice, if you could send me a screenshot or the gamelog with the bugdescription. My chess checks if moves are allowed after regular rules and forbids the move, if your king is threatened by that move. So it is also able to notice checkmate! and much more. I think you'll find out the other things by your own.

Download OnlineGameCenter(AutoIt).zip

I hope you trust me, i was too lazy to post the 9000 lines of code. The *.zip is including the six codes, so you can watch those first before you start the setup.exe.

I hope you'll have fun, using my project!!

PS:

-2 of my friends once tried it, and couldn't login, because both had router, but usually there are no problems, as I'm only using the general AutoIt TCP/IP commands for the script-communication over internet.

"It's easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice." (A.Einstein)---------------------------------------------------------------------------My C++ - tools:Tidy tool-->indents your c++ sourceCleanscript --> cleans autoit-code before compiling (co-author: peethebee)My tools:GUIBuilder-->build your window and get the source; german versionMy Games:OnlineGameCenter-->Online Chess and Connect4 with a rtf-chatSnake-->including a level editor to build your own levelsTetris-->the well known game, big funOther things:Tower of Hanoi-->perfect riddler with graphic output

PS:

-2 of my friends once tried it, and couldn't login, because both had router, but usually there are no problems, as I'm only using the general AutoIt TCP/IP commands for the script-communication over internet.

Routers never have problems connecting and receiving data. They usually only have problems with incoming connections etc. This is due to the connection map that is created, on outgoing there is a space created for some incoming data. When there is only incoming that space is never the created and the router doesn't know which pc to send it to.

It's not the first online games for AutoIt. My connect 4 game is online :D. Your chess game is good.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Ahhhh, right, i see i was too slow with my english translation German Autoit Forum Entry(30.5.06) :D

"It's easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice." (A.Einstein)---------------------------------------------------------------------------My C++ - tools:Tidy tool-->indents your c++ sourceCleanscript --> cleans autoit-code before compiling (co-author: peethebee)My tools:GUIBuilder-->build your window and get the source; german versionMy Games:OnlineGameCenter-->Online Chess and Connect4 with a rtf-chatSnake-->including a level editor to build your own levelsTetris-->the well known game, big funOther things:Tower of Hanoi-->perfect riddler with graphic output