Download XProtec.au3 - Free

Original XProTec - v1.0.5 - March 18, 2007

XProTec.au3

Previous downloads = 820 +/-

Protect and get Paid for.... Your Program

Features:

*New* Limited Freeware Option Example

end user must register.

automated email notifications to developer.

trial period.

user license.

registration price.

registration reminder.

automated registration and acceptance of payment. ( your paypal account )

Syntax:

Must be compiled

#include<XProTec.au3> ; MUST BE AN INCLUDE

$D_Mail = "developer@msn.com " ; your email
$D_Program = "My_Program_Name" ; your program name
$U_Price = "20.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "30" ; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "3" ; 3 = one computer only - see license notes
$D_License = "123456789" ; developers license # 
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/my account-link to paypal" ; - paypal link 
$D_Link = "www.mywebsite.com/.../" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist
$U_Return = 1 ; pay or quit .... or  $U_Return = 0 ; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $D_License, $D_PayPal, $D_Link, $U_Return)

; your script starts here ..............
Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

I can't wait to see this. Looks really interesting.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

XProTec - v1.0.0 - Aug 16, 2006

Initial Release... Yay!!!

8)

Very interesting...

I've tried a test and I have some learnings and some questions:

• It sook me some trial and error to learn that Program Name must match the filename of the .exe (Test.exe program name is Test)
  • When I run the resulting .exe I get a tooltip saying "Please Register as a Developer" - can you explain what that is about and how to do it?
  • Must you be connected to the internet to run a program that is protected this way? What does it connect to? What information is passed?
  • Where do you specify where the blacklist lives? Can you explain more about how all of that works?
Thanks,

Dale

p.s. here is what I included in my test code:

#include <XProTec.au3>

$XLicense = XProTec("my.valid.email@msn.com","_IECreateEmbedded", "10.00", "30")
If @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "Error " & @error, $XLicense & "  " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & @extended)
    Exit
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Error " & @error, $XLicense & "  " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & @extended)
EndIf

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

1. Program name must be the developers program name without the ".exe" extention

as stated "$D_Program" = Developers Program Name... added ( exclude ".exe" )

and the example was

$XLicense = XProTec("GregG@msn.com","X-ProTec-test", "10.00", "30")

where, "X-ProTec-test" is the program name ( no file type or .exe )

2. Yes, The program must connect to the internet

A. due to the internal email() and inetget() needed for protection, an internet connection is required ( i figured most people have a connection these days ).. as stated "ping test internet ( if error user may exit )"

B. The internet only connects as #1 a ping(), #2 email(), and #3 inetget() these are the only connection made

C. The only information that is passed is #1 an exact copy of the email sent to the end user is sent to the developer, #2 the "Blacklist.txt" is downloaded with inetget()

3. "Blacklist.txt"

A. The "Blacklist.txt" only contains a list of un-wanted abusers of your program... example...

if the email address of the end user is in the "Blacklist.txt" the program will end.. nothing more

B. The "Blacklist.txt" is a file yoiu would put on your site ( or Autoit's Fileman ) for storage

the $D_Link = "www.Your-Web-location/" and the inetget() will look for...

"www.Your-Web-location/Blacklist.txt"

4 "Please Register as Developer"

Until you are registered as a developer the

$D_PayPal ( developers paypal site )

$D_Link ( developers blacklist )

$D_Mail ( developers email )

are not valid, the built-in default values apply... leading you to Autoit's donation page

any donation made to Autoit will give the developer full priviledges and remove the message tip

Hope that covers it... 8)

Valuater

8)

BTW... i made donations just in testing this program... its gotta work correctly!!!

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Nice!

Is there another way where they don't need to pay money and just active their account? for 30 days? :R

the answer is yes

note... license level has no effect on the following

if user trial = 0 days and user price = 0.00 then user email validation only ( free program )

if user trial > 0 days and user price = 0.00 then at the end of the trial period = notify & exit only

proper syntax for 30 day trial only ( exits program after 30 days )

#include <XProTec.au3>

$XLicense = XProTec("my.valid.email@msn.com","Program-Name", "0", "30")

; below would be to "catch" an error

If @error Then
    Exit
EndIf

; start your program
; or to see the "rights" given
 MsgBox(0, "No Error " & @error, $XLicense & "  " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & @extended)

only requires...

a valid email address to send the initial validation code

the users email is not in the "Blacklist"

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

:P

ok so i'm new to this autoit scripting but I believe i've come up with a powerful ebay auctionsniper. reardless, i'm trying to use this program. Could someone just explain where this syntax

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price = 0, $U_Trial = 0, $U_License = 1, $D_License = 1, $D_PayPal = 1, $D_Link = 1)oÝ÷ Ú
°Þ'¯xý½êÞjX³yÛazXz{².ÖÞ·*^vX¤zØb±«­¢+Ø(¥¹±Õ±ÐíaAɽQ¹ÔÌÐì((ÀÌØía1¥¹ÍôaAɽQ ÅÕ½ÐíݵÍÑÉɽݹÕɹ¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐíÁɽÁÉÍå¹ÑàÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÀÅÕ½Ðì°ÅÕ½ÐìÌÀÅÕ½Ðì¤(ÀÌØí`((ì±½ÜݽձѼÅÕ½ÐíÑ ÅÕ½Ðì¸ÉɽÈ()%ÉɽÈQ¡¸(5Í   ½à À°ÅÕ½ÐíÉɽÈÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÉɽȰÀÌØía1¥¹ÍµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìµÀì
I1µÀìÅÕ½Ðí1¥¹ÍQåÁôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìáѹ¤(á¥Ð)¹%((ìÍÑÉÐå½ÕÈÁɽɴ(ì½ÈѼÍÑ¡ÅÕ½ÐíÉ¥¡ÑÌÅÕ½Ðì¥Ù¸(5Í  ½à À°ÅÕ½Ðí9¼ÉɽÈÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÉɽȰÀÌØía1¥¹ÍµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½ÐìµÀì
I1µÀìÅÕ½Ðí1¥¹ÍQåÁôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìáѹ

but besides that I have no idea how to implement paypal functionality.

Thanks for any support. :nuke:

ok

proper syntax for your account ( made clean )

$D_Mail = "developer@msn.com " ; your email
$D_Program = "My_Program_Name" ; your program name
$U_Price = "20.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "30" ; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "3" ; 3 = one computer only - see license notes on page 1
$D_License = "123456789" ; developers license # - see comments below
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/my account-link to paypal" ; - paypal link - see comments below
$D_Link = "www.mywebsite.com/.../" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist page 1 & comments below
$U_Return = 1 ; pay or quit .... or  $U_Return = 0 ; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $D_License, $D_PayPal, $D_Link, $U_Return)

; your script starts here ..............

as stated before.....

4 "Please Register as Developer"

Until you are registered as a developer the

$D_PayPal ( developers paypal site )

$D_Link ( developers blacklist )

$D_Mail ( developers email )

are not valid, the built-in default values apply... leading you to Autoit's donation page

any donation made to Autoit will give the developer full priviledges and remove the message tip

Hope that covers it... 8)

Valuater

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

So you MUST donate to autoit to use this program? I think that's kind of...I won't say it. Anyways what about those of us like me that don't have any way to donate to autoit? I'm not old enough to use paypal, nor do I have a bank account or credit card at my disposal. I think most of the scripts in the forums deserve to be open source. But hey that's just my opinion. Once again I will have to make my own version of a program.

- Dan [Website]

I gotta agree, I really don't think you should have encoded it. Couldn't you upload the decoded version? I understand that the point of EnCode It is to to stop people from gaining your source, but why can't you post the decoded version on the forums? Is that not what Scripts and Scraps are for?

And it doesn't seem like a good Idea at all to have to donate to use many features of the program. Like @=sinister= said, Donating is for if you are willing to donate, not to pay for the full version of a program. That doesn't make sense :P

Edited by theguy0000

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

So you MUST donate to autoit to use this program? I think that's kind of...I won't say it. Anyways what about those of us like me that don't have any way to donate to autoit? I'm not old enough to use paypal, nor do I have a bank account or credit card at my disposal. I think most of the scripts in the forums deserve to be open source. But hey that's just my opinion. Once again I will have to make my own version of a program.

@theguy0000

dandymcgee said 'so you MUST donate? and I was bascially pointing out that if you MUST donate, then it's basically just paying and not donating...

@theguy0000

dandymcgee said 'so you MUST donate? and I was bascially pointing out that if you MUST donate, then it's basically just paying and not donating...

I know, I could have phrased what i said better :P but yeah I understood what you meant.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

Eh, I don't think you shoulda Encoded it... just my opinion...

... I think most of the scripts in the forums deserve to be open source. But hey that's just my opinion. ...

I gotta agree, I really don't think you should have encoded it. Couldn't you upload the decoded version? I understand that the point of EnCode It is to to stop people from gaining your source, but why can't you post the decoded version on the forums? Is that not what Scripts and Scraps are for?...

I am sure all three of you are not aware that to have a program do all of the things "XProTec" does, it requires private information. There are access codes, servers, names, and passwords that were necessary to encypt.

8)

NEWHeader1.png