New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v1.78

Jos

• Developers

05/21/2009: Uploaded a new SciTe4AutoIt3.exe installer with the new SciTE v1.78 release.

IMPORTANT: This version doesn't have support for the ANSI version of AutoIt3 anymore since that is removed from AutoIt3.

==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE/Scintilla updates.

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

Jos

05/21/2009
*** Merged the updates of SciTE v 1.78 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos)
*** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui/AutoIt3Wrapper v2.0.0.1 (Jos)
    - Removed ANSI support since that is not supported anymore with AutoIt3!
    - Fixed Registry check for AutoIt3_X64 version. (Thanks JPM)
*** Updated Tidy.exe v2.0.28.3 (Jos)
    - Added option "/r_extra_empty_lines" or "/reel" which will remove all emptyline but will leave at least one.
    - Added check to skip files that are encoded with UTF8.
    - Changed: the way the Keywords and Functions tables are loaded which speeds up Tidy by a few seconds.
    - Fixed Crash when Variable definition was initialised with a long strings over multiple lines.
    - Fixed skip propercasing COM variable sections after the initial $var to avoid COM errors.
    - Fixed check for max syntax linelenght.
    - Added check for UTF8 encoded input files and stop the process.
*** Updated Obfuscator.exe v1.0.26.11 (Jos)
    - Added support for #OnAutoItStartRegister and #ignorefunc. the funcs defined in these directives are not stripped.
    - Allow max length lines when doing a /striponly.
    - Several fixes for #Obfuscator_Ignore_Variables and #Obfuscator_Ignore_Funcs
    - Fixed character input counting error with include files.
    - Fixed issue with space being removed before Continuation character.
    - Added check for UTF8 encoded input files and stop the process.
*** Some Helpfile updates.
Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the current page of the SciTE changelog, the other in sourceforge is outdated :

http://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaHistory.html

1.78 changes :

Release 1.78

* Released on 28 April 2009.

* Annotation lines may be added to each line.

* A text margin may be defined with different text on each line.

* Application actions may be added to the undo history.

* Can query the symbol defined for a marker. An available symbol added for applications to indicate that plugins may allocate a marker.

* Can increase the amount of font ascent and descent.

* COBOL lexer added. Feature #2127406.

* Nimrod lexer added. Feature #2642620.

* PowerPro lexer added. Feature #2195308.

* SML lexer added. Feature #2710950.

* SORCUS Installation file lexer added. Feature #2343375.

* TACL lexer added. Feature #2127406.

* TAL lexer added. Feature #2127406.

* Rewritten Pascal lexer with improved folding and other fixes. Feature #2190650.

* INDIC_ROUNDBOX translucency level can be modified. Feature #2586290.

* C++ lexer treats angle brackets in #include directives as quotes when styling.within.preprocessor. Bug #2551033.

* Inno Setup lexer is sensitive to whether within the

section and handles comments better. Bug #2552973.

* HTML lexer does not go into script mode when script tag is self-closing.

* HTML folder fixed where confused by comments when fold.html.preprocessor off. Bug #2532774.

* Perl lexer fixes problem with string matching caused by line endings. Bug #2648342.

* Progress lexer fixes problem with "last-event:function" phrase. Bug #2483619.

* Properties file lexer extended to handle RFC2822 text when lexer.props.allow.initial.spaces on.

* Python lexer adds options for Python 3 and Cython.

* Shell lexer fixes heredoc problem caused by line endings. Bug #2635257.

* TeX lexer handles comment at end of line correctly. Bug #2698766.

* SciTE retains selection range when performing a replace selection command. Feature #2339160.

* SciTE definition of word characters fixed to match documentaiton. Bug #2464531.

* SciTE on GTK+ performing Search or Replace when dialog already shown now brings dialog to foreground. Bug #2634224.

* Fixed encoding bug with calltips on GTK+.

* Block caret drawn in correct place on wrapped lines. Bug #2126144.

* Compilation for 64 bit Windows works using MinGW. Bug #2515578.

* Incorrect memory freeing fixed on OS X. Bug #2354098, #2671749.

* SciTE on GTK+ crash fixed on startup when child process exits before initialisation complete. Bug #2716987.

* Crash fixed when AutoCompleteGetCurrent called with no active autocompletion.

* Flickering diminished when pressing Tab. Bug #2723006.

* Namespace compilation issues with GTK+ on OS X fixed.

* Increased maximum length of SciTE's Language menu on GTK+ to 100 items. Bug #2528241.

* Fixed incorrect Python lexing for multi-line continued strings. Bug #2450963.

Edited by Inverted

• Moderators

Jos,

Dank u wel. All your hard work is much appreciated.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Developers

Jos, please take a look at revisions 4444 and 4445 to make sure I didn't remove something you were using or break anything.

I had no problems building the projects so looking good.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Issue with latest install, AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI is no longer being called on compile. Any descriptors I had in existing scripts have no effect and I do not have the GUI to create new ones.

On vista here, I have the config file as C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy\Tidy.ini

Tidy seems to be ignoring this file as I have removed the KeepNVersions line completely and it still backs up the file. Any ideas?

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• Developers

Issue with latest install, AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI is no longer being called on compile. Any descriptors I had in existing scripts have no effect and I do not have the GUI to create new ones.

What do you see in the SciTE output pane when doing Ctrl+F7?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

On vista here, I have the config file as C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy\Tidy.ini

Tidy seems to be ignoring this file as I have removed the KeepNVersions line completely and it still backs up the file. Any ideas?

Removing the line is telling Tidy to keep all backups.

*** Keep x Version of the File before the Tidy run and store them in SubDirectory "\Backup". 0 means keep all backups.

KeepNVersions=5

I have never made it possible to skip the creation of the backup for the simple fact that I do not want to be responsible for deleting your original version at anytime. :) Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Ok, it's just that I've installed a revision-based system that saves files within certain directories when they are saved, i'll limit to 1 then.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• Developers

Reuploaded the full installer with a fixed version of Obfuscator v1.0.26.13 that contained an annoying bug.

You can also download the Obfuscator fix separately from here.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

What do you see in the SciTE output pane when doing Ctrl+F7?

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "C:\code\Scripts\Source\PathfinderUpdate.au3"

Ultimate Packer for eXecutables

Copyright © 1996 - 2008

UPX 3.03w Markus Oberhumer, Laszlo Molnar & John Reiser Apr 27th 2008

File size Ratio Format Name

-------------------- ------ ----------- -----------

612864 -> 290304 47.37% win32/pe PathfinderUpdate.exe

Packed 1 file.

>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.123

• Developers

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "C:\code\Scripts\Source\PathfinderUpdate.au3"

Ultimate Packer for eXecutables

Copyright © 1996 - 2008

UPX 3.03w Markus Oberhumer, Laszlo Molnar & John Reiser Apr 27th 2008

File size Ratio Format Name

-------------------- ------ ----------- -----------

612864 -> 290304 47.37% win32/pe PathfinderUpdate.exe

Packed 1 file.

>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.123

This tells me you are not using the Full SciTE4AutoIt3 setup, but the lite version that comes with the AutoIt3 installer.

Try installing the full SciTE4AutoIt3 package.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Jos

Scite(4autoit) mistakes lines that end with a variables that ends with a underscore '_' for a multiple line token.

Possible making scites folding misbehave, if next line contains a folding related command.

example:

for ...

$var1 += $_var2_

next

mvg

Why you couldn't give a complete, working example, I don't know. The following code demonstrates the folding problem:

for ...
$var1 += $_var2_
next
If $Foo Then
    $Bar = ""
    $Monkey = ''
EndIf

$Foo

With the above code the fold-point at "For" collapses down to $Foo (or it even consumes $Foo if the file ends with a blank line). If you remove the trailing underscore on $var2 then SciTE folds correctly.

Edited by Valik

Shouldn't the "Date Updated" on http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.shtml for "SciTE4AutoIt3.exe" be changed from 1-6-2009 to 5-21-2009?

And would it be pertinent to list a version # of SciTE on that page? :)

• Developers

Shouldn't the "Date Updated" on http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.shtml for "SciTE4AutoIt3.exe" be changed from 1-6-2009 to 5-21-2009?

Why ? This is the date the installer was created.

And would it be pertinent to list a version # of SciTE on that page? :)

It is listed on the Main page and the SciTE version is only one item in the Installer. There is so much more in there so don;t see why I would want to only do that for SciTE.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.