adding items to windows 7 taskbar

Raffle

how is $itemverb.name in german?  based on that make a comparation.

Saludos

that is not the problem...the item name is already in the script in german an it works just fine in windows 8.1 german

When run on Windows 10 this loop checks all verbs and if i enable the messagebox i can see all verbs. On Win8.1 the Pin to Taskbar comes up, on Win10 it dies not exist in the verb list...so it is not a matter of localistation...

Onyone ever tried the example on windows 10 x64 english and had success? I think it is a win10 issue...

For $itemverb In $objFolderItem.verbs
    MsgBox(0,"",StringReplace($itemverb.name,"&",""))
    If StringInStr(StringReplace($itemverb.name,"&",""), "Taskleiste anheften") Then $itemverb.DoIt
Next

For some reason Explorer doesn't show pin to taskbar option for Iexplore.exe file. so the solution is create first shortcut. then run the code but passing iexplore shortcut.

Saludos

thanks for the idea, but i tried this and it still does not work, same effect, the "pin to taskbar" is not in the list of verbs, "pin to startmenu" is in the list ...strange..

I also tried with calc.exe, same result...

I believe MS removed this on purpose, or did anyone manage to get this working on an eglish windows? Or with any other file?

• 2 months later...