another simple script to help me understand

savage29

The ControlSend parameters are wrong. Actually, there is only one parameter for it in your script. That's wrong. Read about it some more in the Help File.

ok, i read the help file, there is no text for it to access, and im unsure what control it needs to interact with, and im not sending a string of

characters???, so what do i do????

add a sleep ( 250 ) between the 2 send command ? Posted Image

ok trying that now :x

*edit* nope, that didnt work. i need it to press the ACTUAL number 1 key i think, not the keypad key. is the line

Send ( "{NUMPAD1}" )

any different in that case?

*edit* yep, i was right, i removed NUMPAD and left the one, works perfectly now :shifty:

so all i have to do is move my char around when needed and heal up when need using the mouse, using my crazy looking 2-fingered left hand to hit escape when necessary. one more thing though, i need the hotkey to pause and unpause the script, rather than end it, ill look into that myself for now. thanks for the awesome help :P

Edited by savage29

See helpfile for hotkey function !

there is an example :

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

ahahahaha finally i worked something out on my own, hotkey is set, program does its job, and im damn happy :P

wakillon, if i were in your neighbourhood, i would bring you a whole case of beer :shifty:

*edit* now that its working, i cant find anyone online to run dungeons with me, damn americans/euros and their timezone.... :x

Edited by savage29

ahahahaha finally i worked something out on my own, hotkey is set, program does its job, and im damn happy :P

wakillon, if i were in your neighbourhood, i would bring you a whole case of beer :shifty:

*edit* now that its working, i cant find anyone online to run dungeons with me, damn americans/euros and their timezone.... :x

So, a toast to your health ! Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Hmm you ought to just be happy you found someone to help with your bot.

Its really quite rare.

if you read from the start of the post you would have read that this isnt a bot. i can get a bot for my game that does everything, including handle multiple clients, but i would rather play and enjoy the game, so im trying to make things easier on myself. its just a script to help me out, nothing more, nothing less. and you probably think im going to disappear from the forums now that i have what i wanted, well you're wrong, i intend on learning more, and not for bots, i want to write other programs as well. think what you want to, i actually do appreciate the help.

:x

You say tomato, forum says tomatoe.

:x

trolling is funny, you must have plenty of free time, just like a botter heh

if you arent going to add anything to the proceedings, why are you wasting your life replying? at least im trying to learn something...

trolling is funny, you must have plenty of free time, just like a botter heh

if you arent going to add anything to the proceedings, why are you wasting your life replying? at least im trying to learn something...

JohnOne wasn't trolling at all. I understand exactly what he is telling you and I recommend you listen. You say it's helping you out (tomato), we call it game automation (tomatoe).

You have been warned. We helped you this time, and we will help you again as you show a will to learn. But there is a line, don't cross it.

• Developers

....there is already a fully working bot for the game i play, healing etc included and i dont want that, theres no point in playing if you dont actually PLAY. so help me or dont, i cant force you, heres what i have ---

Not ... read the announcement at the top of the forum and adhere to it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

to whom it may concern,

i apologize for asking for help concerning a script to run for my game, i should have read through the rules first. but, if you read the post i made, it was for good reason, a work accident (not going into detail) left me with only my thumb and pointer finger on my left hand, and even those dont work quite as well as they should. so if anyone believes me to be a just another botter feel free to say so, i still have one good hand, and it makes a damn good fist :x but jokes aside, i have to live with basically one usable hand, and its not funny...

J