How to send data/chat msg through google chat window?

Hi All,

Lets see if we can crack this one down together.

I was trying to make a universal control for the PC using our cellphones and with the help of google chat.

Now, the autoit app in the system should listen for the keywords sent to the google chat and act upon it.

E.g. - if using my chat client in my mobile I type "help", autoit should be able to send the text "help is on the way" through my google chat in response.(please check the screenshot attached.)

*by the way i'm not talking about gtalk. I'm talking about the chat messenger that comes with gmail.(I am using the pop-up to make my life easy.)

So far Listening to the chat and recognizing the keywords are done.I'm kinda stuck with sending the reply.

I could use the simple "send" feature but that probably wont work if the system is locked, so i need to send the text specifically to the text area in the google chat popup. I noticed that the ID of this text area is random and even if I filter out this dynamic id and try to use _IEGetObjById it's not working, probably because they are using HTML5 syntax or something.

can any one help me out on this? I have spent last 2 day and night trying to get this done .. Plz help me if you can.. Thanks in advance.

post-53391-0-00828000-1314891088_thumb.p