Lunch network resource with password

caramen

sry for my english i am doing my best :D

Hello all i wanna make a script but before start anything i wanna plz know something

I whant to do a script to install something and use my computer as a server to give the installation package to some users

i whant to lunch something placed on my folder \\pc7506\c$\....\*\*

when i will try to lunch the specified resource i will need to type a password and username of the windows logon account used to give the instalation package

NOW my question is here: is there a way to give to the computer my password via autoit V3 without typing it ... this is a security question becose if someone can get my admin password during the script execution i just cant do that kind of thing...

PS: i dont need any script work from you but just if you can give me a way to found what i need i will thank you all so much ... cya later and 1000 thx

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

just an example of what i whant to do without typing *

i wanna type in that windows my account and my password without typing it for the simple reson if the user click in an empty TXT file he will see what the script is typing

http://www.hiboox.fr/go/images/sport/sans-titre,3d902378a54eca11a318f3160943d20c.bmp.html

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

I think I understand what you want. If I'm right, there are a couple of things to consider.

1. If you aren't concerned with users decompiling your script you could use InputBox() to input a password and compare it with a password stored in your script before launching the installer (not secure)

2. You could write a password into an encrypted file and use your script to compare it before launching the installer. (better than previous option)

If you are asking for an AutoIT script to query your domain SAM, then I'm pretty sure it can't be done.

Better people than me will be able to confirm this.

#cs******************************************************************
Example                                                            **
Username and password will be stored in the compiled .exe but can  **
be extracted if the .exe is decompiled                             **
Despite the credentials I have used below, this method is NOT      **
case sensitive                                         **
#ce

$c = 1
Do
$un = InputBox("UserName", "Enter your UserName", "", "*", 150, 80)
If @error = 1 Then Exit
$pw = InputBox("Password", "Enter your password", "", "*", 150, 80)
If @error = 1 Then Exit
If $pw = "MyP4ssw0rd" And $un = "MyName" Then
MsgBox(0, "File", "Put your installer in this line") ; eg Run("Filepath\file.exe")
Exit
Else
$er = MsgBox(5, "Error - Attempt "& $c, "Incorrect credentials entered, click 'Retry' to try again or cancel to exit")
If $er = 2 Then Exit
$c = $c + 1
ContinueLoop
EndIf
Until $c = 4
Edited by shornw

[font='Comic Sans MS']Eagles may soar high but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines[/font]

Another way you could approach it:

DriveMapAdd("B:", "sharecomputershare", 0, "username", "password")
RunWait("B:executable_to_run.exe") ; You could use silent switches to install without user interaction
DriveMapDel("B:")

this is just the imba way i was looking for, fine i like this solution Thx i will work on this and give feed back here and probably i will give my script in open source to share it, if i got a good one. Ty

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki