Sign in to follow this  
TarwadaC4

open a web page in a Form

hello guys

im just asking about how to open web page inside a form

( i want my script to be like a web browser that only open the web page that i have wrote already before ) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JuanFelipe
      Hello guys!
      I have a problem with a script, in the past I made a program and it worked perfect, I recently used it again and it already stands still in one step, the problem is a Javascript event that changed but now I cannot execute it.

<td colspan="2" align="center"><input type="button" id="Buscar" name="Buscar" value="Buscar" onclick="javascript:enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');" class="boton"></td>  
      Previously I used this code and it worked, but now it does nothing
      $botonconsulta = _IEGetObjByName($oIE,"Buscar") _IEAction($botonconsulta, 'click') _IELoadWait($oIE)  
      Now I have tried the following codes but none works.

;==================== 1 _IEHeadInsertEventScript($oIE, "document", "onclick", "javascript:enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');") ControlClick("SUPER CELAC", "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;==================== 2 $forma = $oIE.document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento $oIE.Navigate("JavaScript:enviarForma("&$forma&",""0"");") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;==================== 3 $boton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "Buscar") $boton.document.parentwindow.execScript("enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');", "javascript") I hope you can guide me, because I think the error is in the parameters that the javascript function receives but I don't know how to send it, here I leave the first part of the JavaScript function.
      function enviarForma(frm,tipoForma){ var bExisteDatoConsulta = false; var bError=true; var mensajeError=""; switch (tipoForma) { //--Forma documento case "0": if (validar_campo_no_vacio_no_print(frm.numeroDocumento)) { if (!isNum(frm.numeroDocumento.value)) { bError = false; mensajeError += "El número de documento debe ser un valor numérico\n"; } bExisteDatoConsulta = true; } else { mensajeError += "Debe digitar un número de documento\n"; } break;  Thanks!
    • By vargheseg
      I have a web page which  has  somewhere from 90-100 records any time. So one has to scroll from from certain height to bottom using scroll bar on the right or using the down key. Is there any functionality to take a single screenshot and give .jpeg file.  Any previous links or direction will be very helpful for me

George V
    • By matwachich
      Hi AutoIters!
      Here is my new UDF about GUIs: it's an enhanced mixture of Advanced InputBox (deprecated) and KODA Parser (deprecated), with additional functions.
      What you can do with it:
      Parse KODA files and directly create GUIs (_GUIUtils_CreateFromKODA) Parse a simple JSON form definition to simply create advanced InputBoxes with any amount/type of input controls (_GUIUtils_CreateFromJSON) Created GUIs are returned as Scripting.Dictionary objects, and you have helper functions to access GUIs controls by their names (_GUIUtils_HWnd, _GUIUtils_CtrlID, _GUIUtils_HCtrl ...) A function that can make a GUI created from KODA/JSON (defined by it's $oForm object) and make it a modal InputDialogBox (just like InputBox, but returns all entered data as Scripting.Dictionary object) Functions are documented, and there are some examples.
      Consider this UDF as beta, but since I'm currently using it in a small commercial project, it should become production ready in near future.
      To always get the latest code version, get it from Github (more up to date than this topic).
      Update 04/02/2020:
      New simple application example Fixed focused control handling in _GUIUtils_InputDialog Reset input values before returning from _GUIUtils_InputDialog Fixed CloseOnEsc in _GUIUtils_InputDialog Fixed Input not reset Fixed all ListBox items are selected Project now on GitHub https://github.com/matwachich/autoit-guiutils/
      Update 05/02/2020:
      Support for nodate for Date and Time input controls (pass null value) New handling of focused control _GUIUtils_InputDialog: Now, you can specify the focused control in $oInitialData by setting "controlName:focus" = True Updated documentation of _GUIUtils_InputDialog Update 07/02/2020:
      Bug corrected when setting Data input control Added: abillity to read a single input control New functions (_GUIUtils_GetInputs, _GUIUtils_WriteInputs), documentation completion. Readme file and screenshots on Github Page  
      GUIUtils.zip
    • By Synaps3
      I've recently been annoyed by how google images works. You can't click an image and see the full res image. You have to go to the website and find the image on the page and occasionally, it won't allow you to view the image easily. This script makes it easy to view any image in google images in full resolution immediately. You just press Ctrl + Q while hovering over the image you want and it'll open full res in a new tab. This is only tested in firefox, but it shouldn't be hard to modify for another browser.
      Here it is:
      #include <Misc.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Clipboard.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <String.au3> Local $clipB Local $urlArray Local $theLink HotKeySet("^q", "OpenImage") Func DecodeUrl($src) Local $i Local $ch Local $buff ;Init Counter $i = 1 While ($i <= StringLen($src)) $ch = StringMid($src, $i, 1) ;Correct spaces If ($ch = "+") Then $ch = " " EndIf ;Decode any hex values If ($ch = "%") Then $ch = Chr(Dec(StringMid($src, $i + 1, 2))) $i += 2 EndIf ;Build buffer $buff &= $ch ;Inc Counter $i += 1 WEnd Return $buff EndFunc ;==>DecodeUrl Func OpenImage() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT) Send("A") Sleep(100) $clipB = _ClipBoard_GetData($CF_TEXT) $theLink = DecodeUrl($clipB) $urlArray = _StringBetween($theLink, "=", "&") If StringInStr($urlArray[0], "?") <> 0 Then $urlArray = _StringBetween($theLink, "=", "?") EndIf ShellExecute($urlArray[0]) EndFunc While 1 Wend  
    • By coronatuss
      Hello eveyone,
      I installed the latest version of Autoit (x86 - for greater compatibility) and SciTE.
      Every time I want to generate the GUI code designed in Koda, the program freezes (only Koda, not SciTE).
      Have you ever had this problem? Do you know how to fix it?
      Thanks!