Sign in to follow this  
TarwadaC4

open a web page in a Form

TarwadaC4

hello guys

im just asking about how to open web page inside a form

( i want my script to be like a web browser that only open the web page that i have wrote already before ) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• jasontj
      By jasontj
      Hello.  I'm working on converting another script from IE to Firefox.  I can't seem to get a handle on the field "Defendant" to fill in a last, first name on this page:
      http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs/Public/Search.aspx?Tab=tabCriminal
      I also can't seem to submit the form.   I've tried the code below... stuff may be commented out that I have tested.

_FFOpenUrl("http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Edocs/Public/Search.aspx?Tab=tabCriminal")    
          _FFLoadWait()
          $oTextFN = _FSObjGet("ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ContentPlaceHolder2_ContentPlaceHolder2_tabSearch_tabCriminal_txtCrimDefendant", "ID")

_FFObj($oTextFN, "value", "Smith, John")    
          $subButton = _FFObjGet("ctl00$ctl00$ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$ContentPlaceHolder2$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnSearch", "name")
          _FFClick($subButton)
          _FFLoadWait()

;    _FFFormSubmit()
      ;    _FFLoadWait()

Any help from the experts on here would be greatly appreciated.  

Jason

By 31290
      Hi everyone, hope you are doing fine
      Well, I'm currently writing a small script that goes to a certain web page, finds the first link of a specified section and download the file associated to this link.
      Depending on the computer that the tool is launched, the script gets the computer model and search in the (provided here) ini file which link to follow.
      At first, Dell was kind enough to provide only one link but now, they provide two of them. The first one is now a .txt file (  ) whereas my script has been designed to download only the fist and latest link released for the BIOS Update.

Here's the current code which is working with only the first and latest link of the BIOS category:
      So the question is: 
      In the case of double links like shown in the picture above, how it is possible to tell the script to download only the link containing an the .exe file?
      Of course, I could have changed the array result to [1] instead of [0] [which is working] but it seems that Dell does that randomly and that I deal with a lot of computer models.
      Thanks for the help you can provide, 
      -31290-

SEE_BIOS_LINKS.ini
    • Yirrlaar
      By Yirrlaar
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <TabConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("MyCommands", 406, 236, 610, 129) $Main = GUICtrlCreateTab(8, 8, 385, 217) $TabSheet1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Main") $StopFunc = GUICtrlCreateButton("STOP", 17, 43, 150, 50) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $StartFunc = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 17, 98, 150, 50) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $Input0 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input0", 267, 43, 75, 24, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_CENTER)) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input1"", 267, 73, 75, 24, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_CENTER)) $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input2", 267, 103, 75, 24, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_CENTER)) $Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input3", 267, 133, 75, 24, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_CENTER)) $Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input4", 267, 163, 75, 24, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_CENTER)) $Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input5", 267, 195, 75, 24, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_CENTER)) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label1", 215, 43, 50, 20, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label2", 215, 73, 50, 20, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label3", 215, 103, 50, 20, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label4", 215, 133, 50, 20, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label5", 215, 163, 50, 20, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $Label6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label6", 191, 195, 74, 20, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $TabSheet2 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Individuals") $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 17, 43, 75, 25) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit case $StartBOT letsdothis() Case $StopBOT END_This() EndSwitch WEnd func letsdothis() While 1 ;doing stuff ;doing more stuff if $StopFunc Then END_This() ;how do i detect if the button has been pressed if $Button1 Then Sleepy_Time() ;doing things ;doing more things WEnd EndFunc Func Sleepy_Time() while 1 sleep(10) if $Button1 Then ExitLoop ; detect button press and return to previous state Wend EndFunc Func END_This() Exit EndFunc For the LIFE of me I can't figure out, HOW ON EARTH to detect that a button has been pressed while a function is running?
      Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction???
      Thanks
    • Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName" Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $iCount = 0 For $oForm In $colForms $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm) For $oFormElement In $oFormElements $iCount = $iCount + 1 Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName) Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name Switch $iCount Case 6 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm Case 7 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0) Case 8 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0) EndSwitch Next Next Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm") For $oButton In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus") _IEAction($oButton, "focus") MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button") _IEAction($oButton, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit") _IEQuit($oIE) Exit  
    • Shedunn
      By Shedunn
      I recently installed AutoIT(the most recent version) on my work computer and everytime I try to use Koda to generate code for a GUI Koda freezes....nothing can be clicked on and I have to use task manager to end the task.  It doesn't seem to matter if I open a file or if I try with a fresh design.  It also freezes if I try to change any settings within Koda

I've tried uninstalling everything AutoIT related and reinstalling and restarting the computer.  No matter what it still does it

Is there a setting somewhere that could be causing this?