Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnmcloud

[SOLVED] Load image from URL

10 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi guys, i have a little problem with a $var of this script, i don't know how to make it:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <File.au3>

Global $image

$GUI = GUICreate("Test GUI", 466, 360, -1, -1)
$InfoButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Info", 14, 312, 123, 25)
$WebPic = GUICtrlCreatePic(_GetURLImage('"' & $image & '"'), 16, 216, 120, 90)
If @error = 1 Then
$GroupPic = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 15, 210, 120, 100)
EndIf
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
  Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
   Exit
  Case $InfoButton
   Read_Info()
EndSwitch
WEnd

Func Read_Info()
Dim $logfile = @WorkingDir & "\test.txt"
If FileGetSize($logfile) <> 0 Then
  Global $image = FileReadLine($logfile, 2)
  MsgBox(0,0, FileReadLine($logfile, 2))
EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>Read_Info

Func _GetURLImage($sURL, $sDirectory = @TempDir)
Local $hDownload, $sFile
$sFile = StringRegExpReplace($sURL, "^.*/", "")
If @error Then
  Return SetError(1, 0, $sFile)
EndIf
If StringRight($sDirectory, 1) <> "\" Then
  $sDirectory = $sDirectory & "\"
EndIf
$sDirectory = $sDirectory & $sFile
If FileExists($sDirectory) Then
  Return $sDirectory
EndIf
$hDownload = InetGet($sURL, $sDirectory, 17, 1)
While InetGetInfo($hDownload, 2) = 0
  If InetGetInfo($hDownload, 4) <> 0 Then
   InetClose($hDownload)
   Return SetError(1, 0, $sDirectory)
  EndIf
  Sleep(105)
WEnd
InetClose($hDownload)
Return $sDirectory
EndFunc   ;==>_GetURLImage

The Test.txt

blabla
dizziness-and-balance.com/images/eye-chart.jpg
blabla

I have removed the http://www. on the forum, but on the file the link is full

On MsgBox or ConsoleWrite i see the full link ( the link posted change everytime, so i can't make a direct link to the image on PC ) but the image is not loaded on GUI.

What is the problem?

Thanks for support :)

Edited by johnmcloud

I think it's because you are trying to load an image from the web.

Try download it first using the INet functions and save it somewhere local.

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks AlmarM, but i don't think is the problem, because _GetUrlImage() download the image on PC and give me the directory position, in @Tempdir &amp; "nameofthefile.jpeg"

Edited by johnmcloud

Thanks AlmarM, but i don't think is the problem, because _GetUrlImage() download the image on PC and give me the directory position, in @Tempdir &amp; "\nameofthefile.jpeg"

Ah, I oversaw that.

Whats the reason you are adding a " twice in the _GetURLImage?

$WebPic = GUICtrlCreatePic(_GetURLImage('"' & $image & '"'), 16, 216, 120, 90)

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor

Because i can't make it without :)

GetImageUrl("http://qwerty") - work

GetImageUrl(http://qwerty) - not work

My problem is set the $var, with link work, with the variable not, but the consolewrite give me the right url. Try it.

Because i can't make it without Posted Image

GetImageUrl("http://qwerty") - work

GetImageUrl(http://qwerty) - not work

My problem is set the $var, with link work, with the variable not, but the consolewrite give me the right url. Try it.

First of all, remove those 2 ". It's no use since you are using a variable.

Second, the link inside the text.txt is correct, but the link provided by the _GetURLImage returns only @TempDir.

Therefore the image will not show because the _GetURLImage doesn't return the filename + extension.

MsgBox(0, "", _GetURLImage($image))

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor

Try this:

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

Guys, maybe i'm not so clear, my problem is not with the script, the script work file, take a look:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <File.au3>

$GUI = GUICreate("Test GUI", 466, 360, -1, -1)
$InfoButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Info", 14, 312, 123, 25)
$WebPic = GUICtrlCreatePic(_GetURLImage("http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-29844.jpg"), 16, 216, 120, 90)
If @error = 1 Then
$GroupPic = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 15, 210, 120, 100)
EndIf
GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
  Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
   Exit
EndSwitch
WEnd

Func _GetURLImage($sURL, $sDirectory = @TempDir)
Local $hDownload, $sFile
$sFile = StringRegExpReplace($sURL, "^.*/", "")
If @error Then
  Return SetError(1, 0, $sFile)
EndIf
If StringRight($sDirectory, 1) <> "" Then
  $sDirectory = $sDirectory & ""
EndIf
$sDirectory = $sDirectory & $sFile
If FileExists($sDirectory) Then
  Return $sDirectory
EndIf
$hDownload = InetGet($sURL, $sDirectory, 17, 1)
While InetGetInfo($hDownload, 2) = 0
  If InetGetInfo($hDownload, 4) <> 0 Then
   InetClose($hDownload)
   Return SetError(1, 0, $sDirectory)
  EndIf
  Sleep(105)
WEnd
InetClose($hDownload)
Return $sDirectory
EndFunc   ;==>_GetURLImage

Oh, @AlmarM, The func _GetURLImage give me the full directory + extension:

ConsoleWrite(_GetURLImage("http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-29844.jpg")

Result is:

C:DOCUME~1WINDOW~1IMPOST~1Tempphoto-thumb-29844.jpg

For the "" you have right, it's useless but the result is the same. I'll remove them

Resume, i want to do this:

1) Open the script, no image ( i have did it with if @error = 1 )

2) Click on info button --> _GetURLImage --> load image into GUI

So my problem is i don't know how to do the 2), i need help for this. Thanks to all

Edited by johnmcloud

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

Maybe i have resolved by myself with this:

$var = _GetURLImage("http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-29844.jpg")
GUICtrlSetImage($WebPic, $var)

I'll test it and post the result later

EDIT: Yes, work

Thanks anyway to UEZ and AlmarM :)

Edited by johnmcloud

here are some codes on how to load image from url vb.net.

Imports System.IO
Imports System.Drawing.Printing
Imports RasterEdge.Imaging
Imports RasterEdge.Imaging.Processing

Dim Image As New RasterEdgeImaging()

Image.GetImageFromURL("http://www.rasteredge.com/1.jpg")
If _Image IsNot Nothing Then
pictureBox1.Image = _Image
Image.Save("C:1.jpg")
End If

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• SimTheNo1
      By SimTheNo1
      I am busy with building a solution for change monitoring of VOIP call program and to be properly automated means among others need for some limited OCR functionality. Current works of others are way too much overkill for this case what makes the need to build it myself. But to do it properly I significantly have to increase my knowledge about digital graphics management.
      For now I already have discovered here and there some mind blowing  Autoit miracles what can be achieved with Windows own possibilities to manipulate that what is output to the monitor. And as far I can judge there are 2 options to process graphics without use of any external libraries like ImageMagick, FreeImage and so on. These are:
       WinAPI  GDIPlus It is for me quite obvious to have various holes in general understanding of graphics and it is once more very clear what advantages gives consistent general study in 1 or another official institutions like University.  Cause there you are introduced into certain domain of knowledge in a way which usually has been perfected over long period of time. So you are not overloaded by stuff which requires a certain amount of information to be initially clear for you. For example, before starting to solve physics you first learn to read, count and so on and then move to subjects like physics.
      Though in my case opportunity to study in such educational system I had only for 8 years, from my 7th to 15th year of age in the country that was falling apart now Ukraine but used to be USSR, was all what it was. After have immigrated to Netherlands possibilities to study further haven't occur. And this therefor causes often various implications when going deep in that or another field of practical knowledge acquiring for any needed physical result, like programming to perform enormous amount of tasks. In this particular case automating VOIP call program.
      Anyway, right now I think the best direction to move is to concentrate on as basic as possible image management and if someone would maybe explain in general what is a pixel will definitely help. Particularly I am very curious about how to do picture manipulations in Autoit. Especially would help a lot to produce eventually following functions:
      createImage($imageFileName, $width, $height, $color) readImagePixel($imageFileName, $x, $y)  writeImagePixel($imageFileName, $x, $y) I do not know exactly how image is handled in computer but preferably above mentioned functions should deal with so far possible origin of graphics creation on computer. But nevertheless I definitely would love to hear any proposition for solution.
      The problem with explaining screenshots:
       VOIPConnect full Window  Part of Window with control to monitor for changes  Exact location of area where actual changes occur and have to be processed  It comes down to a rectangle of approximately 51 pixel wide and 7 pixel high. In fact if I get to learn as far as to be able exactly read, write and compare 2 images consistently across different computers I could narrow down then even further the area to watch as little as a square of 2-5 pixels wide. 
      To finish here is last detail about particularly no need for ultra fast solution at all. This because it is needed only once when it is first run on a new computer and to have to wait few minutes while it is being set instead of just a few seconds make no sence.
      This is it and what I too think to do beside this very particular case is to purify out beautiful generic Autoit functions for core image manipulation by using WinAPI or/and GDIPlus. 
    • Ian_Mac
      By Ian_Mac
      Func dg_get_images() $x1=0 $y1=0 ;MsgBox(0,"start","start") do $result = _ImageSearch("C:\Users\Server\Desktop\my project\image.png",1,$x1,$y1,0) until $result = 1; if $result=1 Then MouseMove($x1,$y1,3) MouseClick("left", $x1,$y1, 1) WinWait("[Title:TightVNC File Transfer]", "", 10) EndIf  this code works when i search the image, but when i change the location of the desktop icon it can't find the desktop icon anymore.   i wanna try image search area. but i don't know how to use it because i cant understand the parameter for the image search area.  please help me how to solve it thank you in advance.
    • TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      I've finally come up with a simple solution for dragging & dropping a URL.
      It's not perfect, but it does the job. Mostly just a tweak of some Help file examples.
      Thanks also to AutoBert, for his StringRegExp and example that set me on the right path.
      I have seen this requested for many times, so enjoy!
      It goes without saying, that any improvements are welcome.
      Dropbox For URLs.au3
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiRichEdit.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $hGui, $g_hRichEdit Example() Func Example() Local $cnt, $URL, $val, $text Local $iMsg, $state = $WS_CAPTION + $WS_POPUP + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS + $WS_SYSMENU $hGui = GUICreate(StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, 4), 160, 100, -1, -1, $state, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) $g_hRichEdit = _GUICtrlRichEdit_Create($hGui, "", 10, 10, 140, 80, BitOR($ES_MULTILINE, $WS_VSCROLL, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetEventMask($g_hRichEdit, $ENM_LINK) _GUICtrlRichEdit_AutoDetectURL($g_hRichEdit, True) $cnt = 0 While True $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $iMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GUICtrlRichEdit_Destroy($g_hRichEdit) ExitLoop Case Else If $cnt = 20 Then $text = _GUICtrlRichEdit_GetText($g_hRichEdit) If $text <> "" Then $val = StringRegExp($text, "(?s)((ftp|http|https):\/\/(\w+:{0,1}\w*@)?(\S+)(:[0-9]+)?(\/|\/([\w#!:.?+=&%@!\-\/]))?)", 2) If UBound($val) > 0 Then $URL = $text ClipPut($URL) ;MsgBox(0, "URL", $URL, 0, $hGui) Else _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetText($g_hRichEdit, "Only URL's are supported!") ;MsgBox(0, "Not URL", "Only URL's are supported!", 0, $hGui) EndIf Sleep(600) _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetText($g_hRichEdit, "") EndIf $cnt = 0 Else $cnt = $cnt + 1 EndIf EndSelect WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example GUIDelete($hGui) Exit I also wanted a version that would work with an earlier version of AutoIt (v3.3.0.0), to use with updates for some older scripts (programs).
      The following works fine on my Win XP laptop, but fails (also when compiled) on my Win 7 Netbook.
      I found a RichEdit example in the GUICtrlCreateEdit function (Example 2) in the AutoIt v3.3.0.0 Help file, and modified that to suit my script.
      Failure is no doubt due to 'MSCOMCT2.OCX' missing from the System32 folder, at the very least.
      Any solution to getting the following to work on Win 7 would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps a different '.OCX' file etc.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> Global $oMyError RichEditExample() Exit ; Rich edit control EXAMPLE using GUICtrlCreateObj ; Author: Kåre Johansson ; AutoIt Version: 3.1.1.55 ; Description: Very Simple example: Embedding RICHTEXT object ; Needs: MSCOMCT2.OCX in system32 but it's probably already there ; Date: 3 jul 2005 Func RichEditExample() Local $cnt, $DropBoxGUI, $GUIActiveX, $msg, $oRP, $state, $text, $URL, $val $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") $oRP = ObjCreate("RICHTEXT.RichtextCtrl.1") If @error Then Return $state = $WS_CAPTION + $WS_POPUP + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS + $WS_SYSMENU $DropBoxGUI = GUICreate(StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, 4), 160, 100, -1, -1, $state, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oRP, 0, 0, 140, 80) GUICtrlSetPos($GUIActiveX, 5, 5, 150, 90) $cnt = 0 With $oRP; Object tag pool .OLEDrag() .Font = 'Arial' .Text = @CRLF & @CRLF & " Drag & Drop a URL here." .SelBold = True .BackColor = 0xff00 ;.FileName = @ScriptDir & '\RichText.rtf' ;$oRP.AboutBox() ;$oRP.SelBold = False ;$oRP.SelItalic = False ;$oRP.SelUnderline = False ;$oRP.SelFontSize = 8 ;$oRP.SaveFile(@ScriptDir & "\RichText.rtf", 0) EndWith GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete($DropBoxGUI) ExitLoop Case Else If $cnt = 20 Then $text = $oRP.Text If $text <> "" Then If $text = @CRLF & @CRLF & " Drag & Drop a URL here." Then Sleep(2000) Else $val = StringRegExp($text, "(?s)((ftp|http|https):\/\/(\w+:{0,1}\w*@)?(\S+)(:[0-9]+)?(\/|\/([\w#!:.?+=&%@!\-\/]))?)", 2) If UBound($val) > 0 Then $URL = $text ClipPut($URL) ;MsgBox(0, "URL", $URL, 0, $hGui) Sleep(600) Else With $oRP .Text = "Only URL's are supported!" EndWith ;MsgBox(0, "Not URL", "Only URL's are supported!", 0, $hGui) Sleep(1500) EndIf EndIf With $oRP .Text = "" .SelBold = False EndWith EndIf $cnt = 0 Else $cnt = $cnt + 1 EndIf EndSelect WEnd EndFunc ;==>RichEditExample Func MyErrFunc() MsgBox(0, "AutoItCOM Test", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.description & @CRLF & _ "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oMyError.windescription & @CRLF & _ "err.number is: " & @TAB & Hex($oMyError.number, 8) & @CRLF & _ "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.scriptline & @CRLF & _ "err.source is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.helpcontext , 5) ; Will automatically continue after 5 seconds Local $err = $oMyError.number If $err = 0 Then $err = -1 SetError($err) ; to check for after this function returns EndFunc ;==>MyErrFunc And a slower embedded IE based version. This has an error in latest AutoIt, but works fine in v3.3.0.0.
      #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Local $DropboxGUI, $GUIActiveX, $loaded, $loops, $oBody, $oIE, $sHTML, $timeout, $urlpage _IEErrorHandlerRegister() $oIE = _IECreateEmbedded() $DropboxGUI = GUICreate("URL Dropbox", 140, 140, -1, -1, _ $WS_OVERLAPPED + $WS_VISIBLE + $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS + $WS_SYSMENU, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 5, 5, 125, 100) $oBody = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "body", 0) _IEDocInsertHTML($oBody, "", "afterbegin") $loaded = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "locationurl") $urlpage = $loaded $loops = 0 $sHTML = "" $sHTML &= "<HTML>" & @CR $sHTML &= "<HEAD>" & @CR $sHTML &= "<TITLE>Drag And Drop Example</TITLE>" & @CR $sHTML &= "</HEAD>" & @CR $sHTML &= "<BODY>" & @CR $sHTML &= "</BODY>" & @CR $sHTML &= "</HTML>" _IELoadWaitTimeout(1) While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Quit, Close or Exit window GUIDelete($DropboxGUI) ExitLoop Case Else ;;; If $loops = 10 Then $loops = 0 $loaded = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "locationurl") If $loaded <> $urlpage Then _IEAction($oIE, "stop") _IEDocWriteHTML($oIE, $sHTML) If $loaded = "res://ieframe.dll/navcancl.htm" Then $loaded = "" $urlpage = $loaded _IEBodyWriteHTML($oIE, '<p style="WORD-WRAP: normal; WORD-BREAK: break-all; FONT-SIZE: 8px">' & $loaded & '</p>') EndIf Else $loops = $loops + 1 EndIf EndSelect WEnd Exit  
    • rootx
      By rootx
      I would like to download the first 5 images in a folder. THX.
      #include <INet.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $sSource, $aImgURL, $sKeyWord $sKeyWord = "pug" $sSource = _INetGetSource("http://www.google.com/search?q=" & $sKeyWord & "&tbm=isch") $aImgURL = _StringBetween($sSource, 'src="', '"') For $x = 1 to UBound($aImgURL)-1 ConsoleWrite($aImgURL[$x]&@CRLF) Next  
    • nbg15
      By nbg15
      Hello everybody..

i have this picture here *attached* and this script here: 

$ImageToReadPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg" $ResultTextPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Result" $OutPutPath = $ResultTextPath & ".txt" $TesseractExePath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Tesseract.exe" ShellExecuteWait($TesseractExePath, '"' & $ImageToReadPath & '" "' & $ResultTextPath & '"', "", "", @SW_HIDE) If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", @error) EndIf MsgBox(0, "Result", FileRead($OutPutPath)) FileDelete($OutPutPath)  
      but tesseract doesnt recognized the correct word... and gives me trash back...

this is the image >> 
      and the result was >> "samm" 

the image was an normal jpg and generated with this code here:

_ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg", 712,268,853,284)
      Could anybody give me a hint what i can do better to get this easy image to text?

thank u very much!!!

Edit: i also tried to capture the screen as bmp with a higher resolution... nothing changed... 

_ScreenCapture_SetBMPFormat(4) _ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image.bmp", 712,279,853,295)