Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DCCD

WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT Return value

1 post in this topic

Hi everybody, I have some code for acquiring webcam image using [WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT], Unfortunately [WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT] return nothing.

I have been reading about [WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT] on MSDN LINK, they said

Returns TRUE if successful or FALSE if the specified capture driver cannot be connected to the capture window.

So my question is, How can I get returned value from [WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT].?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Ian_Mac
      By Ian_Mac
      HotKeySet("^{SPACE}", "get_color") $colorCodeHere = ;<---------------- func get_color() Global $point = MouseGetPos() Global $color = PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[1]) MsgBox(0, "debug", "result: " & $color) EndFunc While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Hello guys my problem is, how can i store the value that i get in that PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[0])
      i know that when i msgbox the color i will show the = of $color
      but i wanted it to be the value like  $colorCodeHere = 13456254. but  not hardcoding the value.

or how could i say 
      if $color is = to $color then do this and if  $color is not  equal to $color then do that.
    • ur
      By ur
      I have a text file whose data will be as below.
      win10x64 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (32-bit)_2500.exe" SilentInstall.exe win10x64clone1 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (64-bit)_2500.exe" DM64.exe win10x64clone2 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Mart Server r9.7 (32-bit).exe" SilentInstall.exe win10x64clone3 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin License Server r9.7 (32-bit).exe" SilentInstall.exe Each line will have multiple values separated by space.
      If a value contains space in it, the value is surrounded by quotes.
      My task is to check how many values are there in each line.
      If the line contains 5 values, I need to replace the 4th value with the string contained in a variable.
      If it contains 4 values then also  I need to replace the 4th value followed by appending 5 th value to it as SilentInstall.exe
      If the value I am replacing contains spaces then I need to surround the new value with quotes.

Any one can suggest how to do this,??
    • Wingens
      By Wingens
      Hi,
      i a stuck with a hopefully a little problem.
      I know the value of a not yet known key in an ini file.
      I need to be able to find the key using the value. The value is a unique value in a section.

Hope you guys can help me.
    • youtuber
      By youtuber
      2 writes and how returning?
      $var1 = "1.variable" $var2 = "2.variable" $var3 = "3.variable" For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1 MsgBox(0,"test Message header",$var1) Next For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1 MsgBox(0,"test Message header",$var2) Next If ($var2 = 2) Then Return $var1 For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1 MsgBox(0,"test Message header",$var3) Next  
    • Jefrey
      By Jefrey
      Hi guys!
      I took @GaryFrost's Scripting Dictionary UDF and made just a few modifications.
      It now accepts multiple Scripting Dictionary objects around your script (many at once) and also allows you to choose any name for your variable. Also, it now uses OOP-like approach as proposed by @guinness.
      The modifications were too simple (and I would post it on the original thread, but it's dated 2007) so all credit goes to @GaryFrost.
      Example:
      #include 'scriptingdic.au3' #include <Array.au3> ; Needed only for _ArrayDisplay, and not required by the lib ; Init the object $oObj = _InitDictionary() ; Adding a single value _AddItem($oObj, 0, "Test") ; And showing it msgbox(0, '', _Item($oObj, 0)) ; Adding an array Dim $aArr[] = [0, -80, -49, -44, 80, 100, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1] _AddItem($oObj, 1, $aArr) ; And showing it _ArrayDisplay(_Item($oObj, 1)) ; We can also use this approach: $oObj3 = _InitDictionary() $oObj.Add("test", "foo") MsgBox(0, '', $oObj.Item("test")) Download: scriptingdic.au3