Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DCCD

WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT Return value

1 post in this topic

Hi everybody, I have some code for acquiring webcam image using [WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT], Unfortunately [WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT] return nothing.

I have been reading about [WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT] on MSDN LINK, they said

Returns TRUE if successful or FALSE if the specified capture driver cannot be connected to the capture window.

So my question is, How can I get returned value from [WM_CAP_DRIVER_CONNECT].?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• RC86
      By RC86
      Afternoon!
      I have a requirement to return both a string and an array from a function so as a result I put them both into an array and returned that.  I can access them in their entirety after returning them but then I can't seem to access the array elements after this.  Should I be able to or is there a prettier way?
      #include <Array.au3> ;Memory info returned as a string and an array $memoryInfo = _getMemoryInfo() msgbox(0,"Memory Info",$memoryInfo[0]) _ArrayDisplay($memoryInfo[1],"Memory as an Array") Local $newArray[7] $memoryInfo[1] = $newArray msgbox(0,"Test element",$newArray[0]) _ArrayDisplay($newArray) Func _getMemoryInfo() Local $newArray[7] Local $array = MemGetStats() $newArray[0] = $array[0] ;% of memory in use $newArray[1] = Round($array[1]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Total physical RAM $newArray[2] = Round($array[2]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Availaible physical RAM $newArray[3] = Round($array[3]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Total pagefile $newArray[4] = Round($array[4]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Available pagefile $newArray[5] = Round($array[5]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Total virtual $newArray[6] = Round($array[6]/1024 * 0.001,2) ;Available virtual $memoryUsage = $newArray[1] - $newarray[2] $pagefileUsage = $newArray[3] - $newarray[4] ;Output/Return Local $returnArray[2] $returnArray[0] = "Memory: " & $memoryUsage & " GB/" & $newArray[1] & " GB " & @CRLF & "Pagefile: " & $pagefileUsage & " GB/" & $newArray[3] & " GB " $returnArray[1] = $newArray return $returnArray EndFunc A bit messy but hopefully it's understandable what I'm trying to achieve.
      Thanks!
    • Ian_Mac
      By Ian_Mac
      HotKeySet("^{SPACE}", "get_color") $colorCodeHere = ;<---------------- func get_color() Global $point = MouseGetPos() Global $color = PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[1]) MsgBox(0, "debug", "result: " & $color) EndFunc While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Hello guys my problem is, how can i store the value that i get in that PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[0])
      i know that when i msgbox the color i will show the = of $color
      but i wanted it to be the value like  $colorCodeHere = 13456254. but  not hardcoding the value.

or how could i say 
      if $color is = to $color then do this and if  $color is not  equal to $color then do that.
    • ur
      By ur
      I have a text file whose data will be as below.
      win10x64 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (32-bit)_2500.exe" SilentInstall.exe win10x64clone1 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Data Modeler r9.7 (64-bit)_2500.exe" DM64.exe win10x64clone2 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin Mart Server r9.7 (32-bit).exe" SilentInstall.exe win10x64clone3 ~\erwin Notallowed1! "erwin License Server r9.7 (32-bit).exe" SilentInstall.exe Each line will have multiple values separated by space.
      If a value contains space in it, the value is surrounded by quotes.
      My task is to check how many values are there in each line.
      If the line contains 5 values, I need to replace the 4th value with the string contained in a variable.
      If it contains 4 values then also  I need to replace the 4th value followed by appending 5 th value to it as SilentInstall.exe
      If the value I am replacing contains spaces then I need to surround the new value with quotes.

Any one can suggest how to do this,??
    • Wingens
      By Wingens
      Hi,
      i a stuck with a hopefully a little problem.
      I know the value of a not yet known key in an ini file.
      I need to be able to find the key using the value. The value is a unique value in a section.

Hope you guys can help me.
    • youtuber
      By youtuber
      2 writes and how returning?
      $var1 = "1.variable" $var2 = "2.variable" $var3 = "3.variable" For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1 MsgBox(0,"test Message header",$var1) Next For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1 MsgBox(0,"test Message header",$var2) Next If ($var2 = 2) Then Return $var1 For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1 MsgBox(0,"test Message header",$var3) Next