1. JScript

JScript

2. jvanegmond

jvanegmond

• Similar Content

• By AutID
      Hello,

I will put it as simple as possible
      Why this code runs perfectly on 32bit and it fails on 64bit?
      Local $hWND = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:LSS_app]") ConsoleWrite($hWND & @LF) Local $hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Error: " & @error & @LF) For $i = 0 To $hModuleList[0][0] - 1 ;~ If StringInStr($hModuleList[$i][1], "sysCap64.dll") Then ConsoleWrite($hModuleList[$i][0] & @LF) ;~ EndIf Next As the title says EnumProcessModules returns error 10 which I have no clue what it is.
      It must be something with autoit or my lack of coding because a similar code in C# will work like a charm on both x86 and x64
      Process[] Processes = Process.GetProcessesByName("winLSS64Cap"); Process nProcess = Processes[0]; Handle = OpenProcess(0x10, true, (uint)nProcess.Id); for(int i = 0; i < nProcess.Modules.Count; i++) { Console.WriteLine(nProcess.Modules[i].ModuleName); }  
    • By Rickname
      I want to switch from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 ( x86 ) but I still want to code in AutoIt. Now I saw in the Description file that is only compatible upto Windows 7, but will it work also on 8 ? And yes Im referring to the latest Autoit version available !
    • By badapple89
      I basically want to create a Windows 8 Training script for new users, so need a popup to show when they open the start menu.
        WinWait and WinWaitActive are never detecting on my Win8 64 bit computer when waiting for the new start screen window.
      I have used "Start menu" and "[CLASS:ImmersiveLauncher]" for the title, even "[CLASS:DirectUIHWND]"
      Below is the Window info the the Start Screen
      >>>> Window <<<< Title: Start menu Class: ImmersiveLauncher Position: 1920, 0 Size: 1920, 1080 Style: 0x96000000 ExStyle: 0x00200008 Handle: 0x0000000000010190 >>>> Control <<<< Class: DirectUIHWND Instance: 0 ClassnameNN: DirectUIHWND0 Name: Advanced (Class): [CLASS:DirectUIHWND; INSTANCE:0] ID: Text: Position: 0, 0 Size: 1920, 1080 ControlClick Coords: 138, 174 Style: 0x56000000 ExStyle: 0x00000000 Handle: 0x0000000000010192 >>>> Mouse <<<< Position: 2058, 174 Cursor ID: 0 Color: 0x180053 >>>> StatusBar <<<< >>>> ToolsBar <<<< >>>> Visible Text <<<< >>>> Hidden Text <<<< Explorer Browser Control   I have this setup to run as a test when I press a hotkey:
      $title = WinGetTitle ("[ACTIVE]")
      $state = WinGetState  ($title)
      ConsoleWrite ($title &" "& $state)
      I get "Start menu 0" its always 0 no matter what (it works correctly with other programs)
      I can get the PID of start menu but how can I then check when its active from that?
      Any help appreciated
      EDIT: I can only get the PID, Handle or anything else if the Start window is open. I cannot use win wait with any of this info though.
    • By remin
      This is my function to put round brackets "()" around a selected text:
      HotKeySet("^+9", "Encl")   While 1     Sleep(10000) WEnd Func Encl()  ClipPut("")  Send( "^x" )  Sleep(200)  local $ClipEncl = ClipGet()      Switch @HotKeyPressed             Case "^+9"               $ClipEncl = '(' & $ClipEncl & ')'      EndSwitch    ClipPut($ClipEncl )  Send("^v") EndFunc The problem is that many times the ctrl or shift or ctrl-shift key is stuck after I invoke the above hotkey
      and I have to push the ctrl, shift or both keys again to be able to use these as before.
      Does anyone know what I did wrong in this function?