_WinAPI_EnumProcessModules error 10

Hello,

I will put it as simple as possible

Why this code runs perfectly on 32bit and it fails on 64bit?

Local $hWND = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:LSS_app]")
ConsoleWrite($hWND & @LF)
Local $hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND)
If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Error: " & @error & @LF)
For $i = 0 To $hModuleList[0][0] - 1
;~  If StringInStr($hModuleList[$i][1], "sysCap64.dll") Then
        ConsoleWrite($hModuleList[$i][0] & @LF)
;~  EndIf
Next

As the title says EnumProcessModules returns error 10 which I have no clue what it is.

It must be something with autoit or my lack of coding because a similar code in C# will work like a charm on both x86 and x64

Process[] Processes = Process.GetProcessesByName("winLSS64Cap");
            Process nProcess = Processes[0];
            Handle = OpenProcess(0x10, true, (uint)nProcess.Id);
            for(int i = 0; i < nProcess.Modules.Count; i++)
            {
                Console.WriteLine(nProcess.Modules[i].ModuleName);
            }

Edited by AutID

Out of all the posts I've seen where someone tried to blame AutoIt, they've never been right.

#include <WinApiProc.au3>

Local $hWND1 = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:MozillaWindowClass]")
Local $hWND2 = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:QWidget]")
Local $hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND1)
ConsoleWrite("Error for $hWND1 (PID: " & $hWND1 & ") " & @error & @LF)
$hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND2)
ConsoleWrite("Error for $hWND2 (PID: " & $hWND2 & ") " & @error & @LF)

I get no error when I enum for FireFox but i do get an error when I enum for QWidget (VLC). Both PIDs are correct.

32 minutes ago, InunoTaishou said:

Out of all the posts I've seen where someone tried to blame AutoIt, they've never been right.

#include <WinApiProc.au3>

Local $hWND1 = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:MozillaWindowClass]")
Local $hWND2 = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:QWidget]")
Local $hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND1)
ConsoleWrite("Error for $hWND1 (PID: " & $hWND1 & ") " & @error & @LF)
$hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND2)
ConsoleWrite("Error for $hWND2 (PID: " & $hWND2 & ") " & @error & @LF)

I get no error when I enum for FireFox but i do get an error when I enum for QWidget (VLC). Both PIDs are correct.

I don't know who is blaming autoit and I don't know what your post means.
In case you are talking about me and supposing I am that guy blablabla, how does your post prove the opposite?

9 hours ago, JohnOne said:

Have you tried compiling code for 64 bit?

Just to eliminate that.

To me "The environment is incorrect" sounds like a bitness issue you see,

That solved it! However I need to compile it every time I need to test it. + consolewrite debugs won't do here.
Is there a way to avoid this issue on scite?

Big thanks mate

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y, add this to your script and then run it in Scite, should be fine that way.

EDIT: You have to have installed Scite4AutoIt3 prior to using this directive.

Edited by BrewManNH

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mLipok
      This is TeamViewer.au3 UDF for TeamViewer API.
      ; #INDEX# ======================================================================== ; Title .........: TeamViewer.au3 ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.10.2++ ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: A collection of function for use with TeamViewer API ; Author ........: mLipok ; Modified ......: ; URL ...........: ; URL ...........: https://www.teamviewer.com/ ; URL ...........: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/integrations/ ; URL ...........: https://integrate.teamviewer.com/en/develop/api/get-started/ ; URL ...........: https://downloadeu1.teamviewer.com/integrate/TeamViewer_API_Documentation.pdf ; Remarks .......: This UDF was created based on TeamViewer_API_Documentation.pdf v 1.4.1 ; Remarks .......: This UDF is using Free Chilkat component look here https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/files/file/433-chilkat-udf/ ; Remarks .......: Documentation is "work in progress" ; Date ..........: 2017/02/08 ; Version .......: 0.1.1 BETA - Work in progress ; ================================================================================ in TeamViewer_Example.au3 you can see few examples:

Func _Example() ; If not exist then create new INI file from template If Not FileExists('TeamViewer_Example.ini') Then FileCopy('TeamViewer_Example — Template.ini', 'TeamViewer_Example.ini') ; Read Access Token from INI Local $sTV_AccessToken = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'Settings', 'AccessToken', '') If $sTV_AccessToken = '' Then ; Your Access Token, can be left empty when OAuth (below) is configured. ; ClientId = <----------------- Create an app in your TeamViewer Management Console and insert the client ID to the INI ; ClientSecret = <------------- Insert your client secret to the INI ; AuthorizationCode = <-------- Visit https://webapi.teamviewer.com/api/v1/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=YOUR$i_ClientIdHERE ; Login, grant the permissions (popup) and put the code shown in the AuthorizationCode variable to the INI Local $sTVOAuth_ClientID = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'ClientID', '') Local $sTVOAuth_ClientSecret = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'ClientSecret', '') _IECreate('https://webapi.teamviewer.com/api/v1/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=' & $sTVOAuth_ClientID) ; Local $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode = IniRead('TeamViewer_Example.ini', 'OAuth2', 'authorizationCode', '') Local $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode = InputBox('AuthorizationCode', 'Please provide TV OAuth2 AuthorizationCode') If @error Then Return If $sTVOAuth_ClientID Then $sTV_AccessToken = _TVAPI_RequestOAuth2_AccessToken($sTVOAuth_ClientID, $sTVOAuth_ClientSecret, $sTVOAuth_AuthorizationCode) EndIf If $sTV_AccessToken Then _TVAPI_AccessToken($sTV_AccessToken) If _TVAPI_Ping() = True Then ; ping API to check connection and $sTV_AccessToken _Example_TeamViewer__1_Devices_SaveToFile() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__2_Devices_ChangeDetails() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__3_Devices_GetDevicesSingleID() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__4_Reports_GetAllConnections() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__5_Users_GetUserInfomation() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__6_Groups_ListGroups() ;~ _Example_TeamViewer__7_Devices_AddDeleteDevice() Else MsgBox(0, '_TVAPI_Ping', "$v_Token or connection problem.") EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Example You can download it here:
      I'm using TeamViewer_Example.ini to store my secret tokens/keys.
      [Settings] AccessToken= [OAuth2] ClientID= ClientSecret= authorizationCode=  
    • By UEZ
      I'm searching for a way to set an icon for a system menu entry in the console window. I can add / remove entries but I didn't find a way to set an icon for the entry I made.
      Example:
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiMenu.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $id_Test = 5000 Global $hConsole = HWnd(DllCall("kernel32.dll", "hwnd", "GetConsoleWindow")[0]) If Not $hConsole Then Exit HotKeySet("{ESC}", "_Exit") Global $hSysmenu = _GUICtrlMenu_GetSystemMenu($hConsole) Global $iCount = _GUICtrlMenu_GetItemCount ($hSysmenu) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hSysmenu, $iCount, "Test", $id_Test) _GDIPlus_Startup() $hBitmap_GDI = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Test(), True) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $hBitmap_GDI = ' & $hBitmap_GDI & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $hBmp1 = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBitmap($hConsole, 0xFF0000, 16, 16) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $hBmp1 = ' & $hBmp1 & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $hBmp2 = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBitmap($hConsole, 0x00FF00, 16, 16) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $hBmp2 = ' & $hBmp2 & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console ;ConsoleWrite(_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hSysmenu, $id_Test, $hBitmap_GDI, False) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBitmaps($hSysmenu, $id_Test, $hBmp1, $hBmp2, False) & ", " & @error & @CRLF) ;_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hSysmenu, $id_Test, 8, False) ;set the default close icon _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Do Sleep(1000) Until False Func _Exit() ConsoleWrite("Bye..." & @CRLF) _GUICtrlMenu_DeleteMenu ($hSysmenu, $id_Test, False) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap_GDI) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp1) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp2) Exit EndFunc ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2020-06-05 Func _Test($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Test $Test &= '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' $Test &= 'qdfrRmutJp6e4q+tKsbYs3in7+7r65OhoSE9MzNjkiRBt9ttkiRxjTHkcjl3bGxMPYhjSdP0rLvdLt1uF9d1BcDzPHdyclL0yspKuLGxcT0IgkeKxaINgsADXBFxAefEQB4ImNT3/W4Yhk6z2awtLy9H/wPnrsNEnFPl4QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Test) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\AutoSave_16x16_04.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Test Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      You must compile and run it to see the menu entry in the console window.

Any idea?
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys, please i need your help
      am trying to work with CreateWindowEx api, i created the window with it controls, also i setup the call back function
      i'am using WinMSGLoop to focus with the keyboard.
      here i have a problem, i hope that you can help me.
      on the controls i used the UDF that comme with the autoit, such as _GUIButton_Create, _GUIListBox_Create....
      but i can't find a STATIC control UDF, for that i used this

local $h_ssrvlbl = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "STATIC", "الخادم", BitOr($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 250, 10, 100, 20, $hWnd)
      as you can see here, there is an arabic text, so here is the problem, the arabic text isn't show normally, what is the problem here?
      also i have  an other question about keyboard focus, when i used WinMSGLoop, it worked, but if i press alt+tab to switch windows or focus an other window and return back to my window, the focus of control is kill.
      can any one help me to solve that please?
      my code will be as file here with the include files
      i hope can any one help me here
      thanks in advance

speed Test win.zip
    • By rcmaehl
      Hi all, 

Recently my work swapped from Cisco CTIOS to Finesse. This completely threw me off as I had been automating the Win32 application and I had never done IUIAutomation before. As such I've been messing around with the API and will be adding code as I figure it out. While I do have Supervisor access, I will likely not be adding functions for those features yet.
      Currently Available Functions:
      User API - Query and Set User Info
      Dialog API - Query and Set Call and other Dialog Info
      Queue API - Query Assigned Queues
      Team API - Query Users in a Team

Changelog:

Download:

Support:
      Support for this UDF can be obtained in my Discord Server
    • By Danyfirex
      Hello!!!  
      In the past I had problems adding an application as a default for an extension in Windows 10. (It was easy in windows 7 using Registry) But since Windows 8 It requires to do some steps more. I wrote a tool (in other programming language) months ago for handling it. But now I just want to share an AutoIt version.

Check on GitHub.

Saludos