Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutID

_WinAPI_EnumProcessModules error 10

11 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello,

I will put it as simple as possible

Why this code runs perfectly on 32bit and it fails on 64bit?

Local $hWND = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:LSS_app]")
ConsoleWrite($hWND & @LF)
Local $hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND)
If @error Then ConsoleWrite("Error: " & @error & @LF)
For $i = 0 To $hModuleList[0][0] - 1
;~  If StringInStr($hModuleList[$i][1], "sysCap64.dll") Then
        ConsoleWrite($hModuleList[$i][0] & @LF)
;~  EndIf
Next

As the title says EnumProcessModules returns error 10 which I have no clue what it is.

It must be something with autoit or my lack of coding because a similar code in C# will work like a charm on both x86 and x64

Process[] Processes = Process.GetProcessesByName("winLSS64Cap");
            Process nProcess = Processes[0];
            Handle = OpenProcess(0x10, true, (uint)nProcess.Id);
            for(int i = 0; i < nProcess.Modules.Count; i++)
            {
                Console.WriteLine(nProcess.Modules[i].ModuleName);
            }

Edited by AutID

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Flags. To determine which modules the function will return based on bits. If I recall correctly default will return all of them.

I have tried with all the flags. The error is the same

Edited by AutID

That doesn't tell me a lot. Which environment? The OS? It must be autoit side since the similar code in C# on the same computer works like a charm

Out of all the posts I've seen where someone tried to blame AutoIt, they've never been right.

#include <WinApiProc.au3>

Local $hWND1 = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:MozillaWindowClass]")
Local $hWND2 = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:QWidget]")
Local $hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND1)
ConsoleWrite("Error for $hWND1 (PID: " & $hWND1 & ") " & @error & @LF)
$hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND2)
ConsoleWrite("Error for $hWND2 (PID: " & $hWND2 & ") " & @error & @LF)

I get no error when I enum for FireFox but i do get an error when I enum for QWidget (VLC). Both PIDs are correct.

32 minutes ago, InunoTaishou said:

Out of all the posts I've seen where someone tried to blame AutoIt, they've never been right.

#include <WinApiProc.au3>

Local $hWND1 = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:MozillaWindowClass]")
Local $hWND2 = WinGetProcess("[CLASS:QWidget]")
Local $hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND1)
ConsoleWrite("Error for $hWND1 (PID: " & $hWND1 & ") " & @error & @LF)
$hModuleList = _WinAPI_EnumProcessModules($hWND2)
ConsoleWrite("Error for $hWND2 (PID: " & $hWND2 & ") " & @error & @LF)

I get no error when I enum for FireFox but i do get an error when I enum for QWidget (VLC). Both PIDs are correct.

I don't know who is blaming autoit and I don't know what your post means.
In case you are talking about me and supposing I am that guy blablabla, how does your post prove the opposite?

9 hours ago, JohnOne said:

Have you tried compiling code for 64 bit?

Just to eliminate that.

To me "The environment is incorrect" sounds like a bitness issue you see,

That solved it! However I need to compile it every time I need to test it. + consolewrite debugs won't do here.
Is there a way to avoid this issue on scite?

Big thanks mate

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y, add this to your script and then run it in Scite, should be fine that way.

EDIT: You have to have installed Scite4AutoIt3 prior to using this directive.

Edited by BrewManNH

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• nhardel
      By nhardel
      So I have been bashing my head in for a couple days and have searched both AutoIT forums and Thwack Forums for an answer.  I understand this could be hard to help sense I can't provide a server for someone to help me test against.  I am trying to use the WinHTTP.au3 to connect with Solarwinds Orion SDK thru REST/JSON api calls.  Here is the documentation that they provide.
      https://github.com/solarwinds/OrionSDK/wiki/REST
      I have been trying just to make a basic connection but for some reason cannot get past the authorization process with WinHTTP.  Here is my test code.
      #Region Includes #include <log4a.au3> #include "WinHttp.au3" #EndRegion Global $sAddress = "https://usandl0213:17778/SolarWinds/InformationService/v3/Json/Query?query=SELECT+NodeID+FROM+Orion.NODES" Global $array_URL = _WinHttpCrackUrl($sAddress) ;~ Row|Col 0 ;~ [0]|https ;~ [1]|2 ;~ [2]|usandl0213 ;~ [3]|17778 ;~ [4]| ;~ [5]| ;~ [6]|/SolarWinds/InformationService/v3/Json/Query ;~ [7]|?query=SELECT+NodeID+FROM+Orion.NODES Global $hOpen = _winhttpOpen() If @error Then _log4a_Fatal("Error intializing the usage of WinHTTP functions") Exit 1 EndIf Global $hConnect = _winhttpConnect($hOpen, $array_URL[2]) If @error Then _log4a_Fatal("Error specifying the initial target server of an HTTP request.") _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen) Exit 2 EndIf Global $hRequest = _WinHttpOpenRequest($hConnect, _ "GET", _ "/SolarWinds/InformationService/v3/Json/Query?query=SELECT+NodeID+FROM+Orion.NODES", _ "HTTP/1.1") If @error Then _log4a_Fatal(MsgBox(48, "Error", "Error creating an HTTP request handle.") _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen) Exit 3 EndIf _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "Authorization: Basic YXV0b2l0X2xvZ2luOnRlc3Q=") _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "User-Agent: curl/7.20.0 (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.20.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8l zlib/1.2.3") _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "Host: usandl0213:17778") _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "Accept: */*") _WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest) If @error Then MsgBox(48, "Error", "Error sending specified request.") Close_request() Exit 4 EndIf ; Wait for the response _WinHttpReceiveResponse($hRequest) If @error Then MsgBox(48, "Error", "Error waiting for the response from the server.") Close_request() Exit 5 EndIf Global $sChunk, $sData ; See what's returned If _WinHttpQueryDataAvailable($hRequest) Then Global $sHeader = _WinHttpQueryHeaders($hRequest) ;~ ConsoleWrite(@crlf) ConsoleWrite($sHeader & @CRLF) ; Read While 1 $sChunk = _WinHttpReadData($hRequest) If @error Then ExitLoop $sData &= $sChunk WEnd ConsoleWrite($sData & @CRLF) ; print to console Else MsgBox(48, "Error", "Site is experiencing problems.") EndIf Close_request() Func Close_request() ; Close open handles and exit _WinHttpCloseHandle($hRequest) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen) EndFunc I am definitely connecting to the server but get a 401 Unauthorized response.  Output of above script:
      Header:
      HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized Cache-Control: private Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 15:31:21 GMT Content-Length: 1668 Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 Set-Cookie: ASP.NET_SessionId=lgwin2qsbbrip2mxg01fot05; path=/; HttpOnly Set-Cookie: TestCookieSupport=Supported; path=/ Set-Cookie: Orion_IsSessionExp=TRUE; expires=Thu, 27-Jul-2017 17:31:21 GMT; path=/ WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate WWW-Authenticate: NTLM X-UA-Compatible: IE=9 X-AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET X-Same-Domain: 1 X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block Body:
      <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/orion/js/jquery-1.7.1/jquery-ui.css.i18n.ashx?l=en-US&v=42660.90.L&csd=%23b0b9c5;%23d2ddec;%2392add1;" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/orion/styles/orionminreqs.css.i18n.ashx?l=en-US&v=42660.90.L&csd=%23b0b9c5;%23d2ddec;%2392add1;" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/webengine/resources/steelblue.css.i18n.ashx?l=en-US&v=42660.90.L&csd=%23b0b9c5;%23d2ddec;%2392add1;" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/orion/ipam/res/css/sw-events.css.i18n.ashx?l=en-US&v=42660.90.L&csd=%23b0b9c5;%23d2ddec;%2392add1;" /> <script type="text/javascript" src="/orion/js/orionminreqs.js.i18n.ashx?l=en-US&v=42660.90.L"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/orion/js/modernizr/modernizr-2.5.3.js.i18n.ashx?l=en-US&v=42660.90.L"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/orion/js/jquery-1.7.1/jquery-1.7.1.framework.min.js.i18n.ashx?l=en-US&v=42660.90.L"></script> <script type="text/javascript">(function(){var de=$(document.documentElement); de.addClass('sw-is-locale-en'); $.each(jQuery.browser,function(k,v){if(v===true){ de.addClass('sw-is-'+k); de.addClass('sw-is-'+k+'-'+parseInt(jQuery.browser.version)); }}); })();</script> <script type="text/javascript">SW.Core.Loader._cbLoaded('jquery');</script> <script type="text/javascript">SW.Core.Date._init(0,-14400000);</script> <title> </title></head> <body> <script> window.location = 'Login.aspx'; </script> </body> </html> To me this looks like it if it is still looking for my credentials.   I did verify that things work as expected using Chrome and REST test client.  I do get certificate errors in IE if I try to go directly.  Bypass certificate issues and page will try to save out to .json file

Looking for any help.
    • r0ash
      By r0ash
      Hey guys, MattDiesel over Stackoverflow mentioned this beautiful piece of code 
      #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> Local $IDM_FONT = 33 Local $hWindow = WinGetHandle("Untitled - Notepad") _WinAPI_PostMessage($hWindow, $WM_COMMAND, $IDM_FONT, 0) Local $hFontWin = WinWait("Font") $select = ControlCommand($hFontWin, "", "ComboBox1", "GetCurrentSelection", "") WinClose($hFontWin) MsgBox(0,"", $select) I realized that _WinAPI_PostMessage can trigger menu click event, even if Notepad is minimized.
      How do we know what is the decimal value of *any menu item or sub-menu item*? How we know "Format > Font" menu-item is 33 as wParam to _WinAPI_PostMessage()? Have a look at snapshot.
      Regards.

• mLipok
      By mLipok
      Recently I was working on TeamVierwer API .
      I had a little break, and wanted to check out another platform.
      Here is the result of my attempt:
      #include "GHAPI.au3" _GHAPI_AccessToken('b3e8.....de..........bdc3a0c.....bd27c6f') _GHAPI_GetUser("users/mLipok") _GHAPI_GetUserOrganizations("users/mLipok") _GHAPI_RootEndpoints() and GHAPI.au3
      #include-once #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7 #Tidy_Parameters=/sort_funcs /reel #Region GHAPI.au3 - Header ; #INDEX# ======================================================================================================================= ; Title .........: GHAPI UDF ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.10.2++ ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: This is an UDF for for communicate with https://api.github.com via GitHub RESTful API ; Author(s) .....: mLipok ; Modified ......: ; =============================================================================================================================== #cs Title: GHAPI UDF Filename: GHAPI.au3 Description: This is an UDF for for communicate with https://api.github.com via GitHub RESTful API Author: mLipok Modified: Last Update: 2017/05/23 Requirements: AutoIt 3.3.10.2 or higher #ce #EndRegion GHAPI.au3 - Header #Region GHAPI.au3 - Include #include <array.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #EndRegion GHAPI.au3 - Include #Region GHAPI.au3 - Declarations Global $oErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_GHAPI_ErrFunc") Global $__g_sGitHubAPI_BaseUrl = "https://api.github.com" ; URL of the GitHub API Global $__g_sGitHubAPI_Version = "v3" ; Put the current API version in here Global Enum _ $GHAPI_ERR_SUCCESS, _ $GHAPI_ERR_GENERAL, _ $GHAPI_ERR_COMERROR, _ $GHAPI_ERR_STATUS, _ $GHAPI_ERR_COUNTER Global Enum _ $GHAPI_EXT_DEFAULT, _ $GHAPI_EXT_PARAM1, _ $GHAPI_EXT_PARAM2, _ $GHAPI_EXT_PARAM3, _ $GHAPI_EXT_COUNTER Global Enum _ $GHAPI_RET_SUCCESS, _ $GHAPI_RET_FAILURE, _ $GHAPI_RET_COUNTER #EndRegion GHAPI.au3 - Declarations #Region GHAPI.au3 - API Functions Func _GHAPI_ErrFunc($oError) ; Do anything here. ConsoleWrite(@ScriptName & " (" & $oError.scriptline & ") : ==> COM Error intercepted !" & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.number is: " & @TAB & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.number) & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oError.windescription & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oError.description & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.source is: " & @TAB & @TAB & $oError.source & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oError.scriptline & @CRLF & _ @TAB & "err.retcode is: " & @TAB & "0x" & Hex($oError.retcode) & @CRLF & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>_GHAPI_ErrFunc Func _GHAPI_AccessToken($sParam = Default) ; https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-personal-access-token-for-the-command-line/ ; https://github.com/settings/tokens Local Static $sAccessToken = '' If $sParam <> Default Then $sAccessToken = $sParam Return $sAccessToken EndFunc ;==>_GHAPI_AccessToken Func _GHAPI_GetUser($sUser) Local $oHTTP = __GHAPI_HTTP_Open("GET", $sUser) Local $oJSON = __GHAPI_HTTP_Send($oHTTP) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False) #forceref $oJSON EndFunc ;==>_GHAPI_GetUser Func _GHAPI_GetUserOrganizations($sUser) Local $oHTTP = __GHAPI_HTTP_Open("GET", $sUser & '/orgs') Local $oJSON = __GHAPI_HTTP_Send($oHTTP) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False) #forceref $oJSON EndFunc ;==>_GHAPI_GetUserOrganizations Func _GHAPI_RootEndpoints() Local $oHTTP = __GHAPI_HTTP_Open("GET", '') Local $oJSON = __GHAPI_HTTP_Send($oHTTP) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False) #forceref $oJSON EndFunc ;==>_GHAPI_RootEndpoints #EndRegion GHAPI.au3 - API Functions #Region GHAPI.au3 - INTERNAL Functions Func __GHAPI_HTTP_Open($sMethod, $sCommand, $sURLParameters = '') Local $oHTTP = ObjCreate("WinHttp.WinHttpRequest.5.1") Local $sURL = $__g_sGitHubAPI_BaseUrl & "/" & $sCommand & $sURLParameters ;~ __GHAPI_DebugOut("> $sURL=" & $sURL & @CRLF) $oHTTP.Open($sMethod, $sURL, False) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) $oHTTP.setRequestHeader("Authorization", "Bearer " & _GHAPI_AccessToken()) ; Accept: application/vnd.github.v3+json $oHTTP.setRequestHeader("Accept", "application/vnd.github." & $__g_sGitHubAPI_Version & "+json") ; User-Agent: Awesome-Octocat-App $oHTTP.setRequestHeader("User-Agent", "AutoIt UDF") Return $oHTTP EndFunc ;==>__GHAPI_HTTP_Open Func __GHAPI_HTTP_Send(ByRef $oHTTP, $sSendParameter = Default) If $sSendParameter = Default Then $oHTTP.Send() Else $oHTTP.Send($sSendParameter) EndIf ConsoleWrite('+' & $oHTTP.Status & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite('>' & $oHTTP.StatusText & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($oHTTP.ResponseText & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(@CRLF) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, $GHAPI_RET_FAILURE) ;~ Return SetError($GHAPI_ERR_SUCCESS, $oJSON.Size, $oJSON) EndFunc ;==>__GHAPI_HTTP_Send #EndRegion GHAPI.au3 - INTERNAL Functions #Region GHAPI.au3 - HOWTO / DOCS / HELP #CS https://developer.github.com/v3/ https://developer.github.com/v3/guides/ https://developer.github.com/program/ https://github.com/contact?form%5Bsubject%5D=New+GitHub+Integration https://developer.github.com/ http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28796941/github-api-authentication-with-msxml2-xmlhttp #CE #EndRegion GHAPI.au3 - HOWTO / DOCS / HELP  
      REMARKS:
      This is just a modest start up and not a whole fully workable UDF, just so for a try, but maybe someone will be useful
      Regards,
      mLipok

EDIT 1:
      If you need to make it workable just ask about specyfic feature.
      EDIT 2:
      Some changes in using word "GitHub" - to meet this rules: https://github.com/logos
    • iXX
      By iXX
      Hi!
      Looking for working code to  get full path of process  - both 32 & 64 bit.
      I tryed this bellow, but it works only for 32-bit processes, even if compiled for x64...
      Thanx for suggestions!

Func _ProcessGetPath($vProcess) ;get the program path done by MrCreatoR Local $iPID = ProcessExists($vProcess) If NOT $iPID Then Return SetError(1, 0, -1) Local $aProc = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'hwnd', 'OpenProcess', 'int', BitOR(0x0400, 0x0010), 'int', 0, 'int', $iPID) If NOT IsArray($aProc) OR NOT $aProc[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, -1) Local $vStruct = DllStructCreate('int[1024]') Local $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen('Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen(@SystemDir & '\Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then $hPsapi_Dll = DllOpen(@WindowsDir & '\Psapi.dll') If $hPsapi_Dll = -1 Then Return SetError(3, 0, '') DllCall($hPsapi_Dll, 'int', 'EnumProcessModules', _ 'hwnd', $aProc[0], _ 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($vStruct), _ 'int', DllStructGetSize($vStruct), _ 'int_ptr', 0) Local $aRet = DllCall($hPsapi_Dll, 'int', 'GetModuleFileNameEx', _ 'hwnd', $aProc[0], _ 'int', DllStructGetData($vStruct, 1), _ 'str', '', _ 'int', 2048) DllClose($hPsapi_Dll) If NOT IsArray($aRet) OR StringLen($aRet[3]) = 0 Then Return SetError(4, 0, '') Return $aRet[3] EndFunc  
    • LeloDragneel
      By LeloDragneel
      Hey guys,
      I'm looking to implement an accurate voice recognition method in my program. I tried to understand the Microsoft SAPI API, read their online documentation and found it very confusing and unclear. (Like seriously, it's so bad and vague, but that's just my opinion). I have also tried using UTTER UDF, but could not get a grasp either, because you know, that's an extension UDF to Microsoft SAPI.
      Let's face it, the Google Speech Recognition is much more accurate than Microsoft SAPI (by far). Right now, I am determined to just use the Google Speech API. I have dug deep in regards to implementing the Google Speech API in AutoIT and I haven't found even one post about it. I suppose it's because the Google Speech API was only recently made available to the public. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the link to google api. On that page, notice that there is language support for various languages such as Java, C#, and PHP. However, there's no support for AutoIT. So my question is; how can I go about implementing the Google Speech API into my AutoIT program? Is it even possible?
      Cheers guys!