Double click

If you're looking to have a double-click on your listview items execute that item, then you should look at the example in the help file for _GUICtrlListView_Create. In that example script there are a load of Windows message functions that demonstrate what you want.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

..then you should look at the example in the help file for _GUICtrlListView_Create.

Thanks for your clarification, BrewManNH !

I want winword.exe will be opened as soon as double click item on the listview.

I tried to search but did not find out solution yet.

Is there anyone help me ?

@KenzioT - ???

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Thanks for your clarification, BrewManNH !

I want winword.exe will be opened as soon as double click item on the listview.

I tried to search but did not find out solution yet.

Is there anyone help me ?

Step 1, open the help file.

Step 2, navigate to the function _GUICtrlListView_Create

Step 3, open the example script that is in the location for that function

Step 4, run the example script and double click on an item in the listview and see what happens

Step 5, read the script and see how it does that, it's in the comments in the example script

Step 6, ask if anything is unclear

You have to start at step 1, not step 6, and it's really obvious that you haven't looked in the help file yet.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator