Crazyace

Zedna,

Thanks for the help that works perfect. May I ask why we added

Func IsChecked($control)
    Return BitAnd(GUICtrlRead($control),$GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED
EndFunc

From helpfile:

GUICtrlGetState ( [controlID] )

As opposed to GUICtrlRead this function returns ONLY the state of a control enabled/disabled/hidden/show/dropaccepted

Thanks for every ones help on helping me understand more about AU3 GUIs. Can a Mod add [solved] to the post title? If I'm able too, I wasn't able to find the option.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.""Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Is that your boat! I wanna try it!

Edit the first post, then use the full editor, then change the title.

You need some amount of total posts tho, 15 should be enough.

Edited by Xandy

Is that your boat! I wanna try it!

Edit the first post, then use the full editor, then change the title.

You need some amount of total posts tho, 15 should be enough.

Not mine, but it was lots of fun that day. The boat belongs to a good friend of mine and he has two of them. Him and his wife kayak a lot and have the perfect place to keep them stored. It's a ton of fun and an awesome work out for sure. Thanks for the info about making edits to the post title, I'll make sure to check that out.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.""Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"