ff.au3 get text of an element by class

Trying out the ff.au3 and wanting to get the text of an element by class. I see _FFGetValue() but all of the are void of the syntax for it ;) . Is there another function I'm supposed to use for this?

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

This is how I use that function in some code I have, I don't know if this'll help or not.. but,

$Spammer[0] = _FFGetValue("it_user[username]_1", "id")

Also, here's a link to documentation on the author's site - FireFox Management.

edit: sorry, just realized my link can be got from yours..

Edited by somdcomputerguy

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Was digging around yesterday and found a lot of commands with the same format, so I used it in that way except specified "class" instead of "id"... however It didn't pull the text of the element. It returns 0 so it's acting like it's working. I'm just uncertain how it works altogether cause I couldn't even get _FFClick() to work properly either.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”