Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimmy999

autoit urldetect

5 posts in this topic

hi (sorry for my bad english)

I HAVE ONE FORM AND I WHAT TO DETECT AND COPY A URL FROM IT.

I WHANT TO MAKE A BOT AN MY CODE IS THIS;

#include <IE.au3>
#include <GuiConstantsEX.au3>
HotKeySet("{F6}","_Exit")
While 1
       WinWait("MyBrowserCash")
       $Variable = PixelSearch  (1060,462,1340,535,0x0066CC)
   If IsArray($Variable) = True Then
       MouseMove($Variable [0], $Variable [1],1)
       MouseClick("right")
       Send("{DOWN 8}")
       Send("{ENTER}")
    WinKill("MyBrowserCash")
   EndIf
$Url = ClipGet()
$Form1 = GuiCreate("Web Browser", 100, 100)
$Obj = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
$Browser = GUICtrlCreateObj($obj, 10, 40, 930, 550)
$Go = GUICtrlCreateButton("Go!", 25, 10, 50, 25)
_IENavigate($Obj, $Url)
GUISetState()
Sleep(5000)
GUIDelete()
   WEnd
Func _Exit ()
Exit
EndFunc

Posted Image

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Bad start. I got panished for this thing once. Creating bots is against the rules of the forum. Check the rules

Edited by ileandros

I feel nothing.It feels great.

You will have to find a way to get the HTML source of BrowserCash, you can do this using multiple-ways.

IE Api.

HTTP Requests

Hooking

@ileandros; The creation of bots is fairly easily misinterpreted, for some bots are every thing that automates tasks ( which is the very reason why AutoIt got written in the first place ). I think what they're referring to is Game bots.

Slang, I will hazard a guess that the OP wants to make money by registering a click on that link repeatedly. I doubt that is supported.

Spam bots and game bots, or anything unethical is not supported on these forums.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:
%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

No way this is allowed behavior.