Sign in to follow this  
DeusExMachina

Function calling other function loop

DeusExMachina

Hey there, I'm wondering if it is possible to kinda create a loop with a function calling another function? This is the code I currently have:

Call ("test1")

Func test1()
Sleep(500)
Call("test2")
EndFunc

Func test2()
$Gostart = PixelSearch(1322, 157, 1344, 172, 0xf3c513)
If @Error Then
Sleep(500)
Call("test1")
Else
;bunch of other unrelated codes
EndIf
EndFunc

What this code is supposed to do is calling the other functions until the specified color shows up at that coordinate.But for some reason, sometimes it does that code but sometimes it doesn't and just stand idle. Anyone knows the solution to fix it?

BrewManNH

That code should work as written, it's going to crash eventually though because of the recursion you've set up. Also, there's no reason to use Call you can just go to the function like this test(), that will jump to the test function the same as using Call does, it'll save you a lot of unnecessary typing.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

DeusExMachina

I have edited it without the call, now it seems to work, thanks for the tip!

DeusExMachina

Alright at first I didn't really knew about the recursion you mean, but now I do. I've tried several ways to bypass it, like increasing the sleep timer so that it won't go directly to the next function but that didn't worked.

What I want to do is calling a function, and that function needs to "loop" itself until the conditions are met before he can run his code. I notice that via this way I always get the recursion error, so is there an other way to loop function 2 until the conditions are met? This is what I have now:

Call ("test1")

Func test1()
Sleep(2500)
Call("test2")
EndFunc

Func test2()
If @Error Then
Sleep(2500)
Call("test1")
Else
EndIf
EndFunc

EDIT:

Okay I tried some thing now and I included a while loop, it does work for me, but how do I know this wouldn't achieve another recursion error? This is the new code I'm talking about:

Call ("test1")

Func test1()
Sleep(2500)
Call("test2")
EndFunc

Func test2()
While $loop
If @Error Then
;do nothing
Else
EndIf
EndFunc
WeEnd
Edited by DeusExMachina

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• MrCheese
      By MrCheese
      Hi guys,

Wondering, is there a better way, likely to use 'for...next' to add a letter to each range, by moving right -> along a range of columns in excel.
      I currently use this, but its clunky.
      If $run = 1 Then $range = "B6:B41" If $run = 2 Then $range = "C6:C41" If $run = 3 Then $range = "D6:D41" If $run = 4 Then $range = "E6:E41" If $run = 5 Then $range = "F6:F41" If $run = 6 Then $range = "G6:G41" If $run = 7 Then $range = "H6:H41" If $run = 8 Then $range = "I6:I41" If $run = 9 Then $range = "J6:J41" If $run = 10 Then $range = "K6:K41" If $run = 11 Then $range = "L6:L41" If $run = 12 Then $range = "M6:M41" If $run = 13 Then $range = "N6:N41" If $run = 14 Then $range = "O6:O41" If $run = 15 Then $range = "P6:P41" If $run = 16 Then $range = "Q6:Q41" If $run = 17 Then $range = "R6:R41" If $run = 18 Then $range = "S6:S41" If $run = 19 Then $range = "T6:T41" If $run = 20 Then $range = "U6:U41" If $run = 21 Then $range = "V6:V41" If $run = 22 Then $range = "W6:W41" If $run = 23 Then $range = "X6:X41" If $run = 24 Then $range = "Y6:Y41" If $run = 25 Then $range = "Z6:Z41" If $run = 26 Then $range = "AA6:AA41" If $run = 27 Then $range = "AB6:AB41" If $run = 28 Then $range = "AC6:AC41" If $run = 29 Then $range = "AD6:AD41" If $run = 30 Then $range = "AE6:AE41" If $run = 31 Then $range = "AF6:AF41" If $run = 32 Then $range = "AG6:AG41" If $run = 33 Then $range = "AH6:AH41" If $run = 34 Then $range = "AI6:AI41" If $run = 35 Then $range = "AJ6:AJ41" If $run = 36 Then $range = "AK6:AK41" If $run = 37 Then $range = "AL6:AL41" If $run = 38 Then $range = "AM6:AM41" If $run = 39 Then $range = "AN6:AN41" If $run = 40 Then $range = "AO6:AO41" If $run = 41 Then $range = "AP6:AP41" If $run = 42 Then $range = "AQ6:AQ41" If $run = 43 Then $range = "AR6:AR41" If $run = 44 Then $range = "AS6:AS41" If $run = 45 Then $range = "AT6:AT41" If $run = 46 Then $range = "AU6:AU41" If $run = 47 Then $range = "AV6:AV41" If $run = 48 Then $range = "AW6:AW41" If $run = 49 Then $range = "AX6:AX41" If $run = 50 Then $range = "AY6:AY41"  
      Normally, if it was going down the rows, i'd use this:

For $i = 0 To UBound($iRowCount) - 1 $row = $i + 1 $range = "B"&$row&":B"&$row+1 Next  
      so something like this, but i don't know how to code sequential columns:
      For $i = 0 To UBound($iColCount) - 1 $col = $i + 1 $range = $col&"1:"&$col&"40" Next  
      If I don't make sense, let me know.
      Any help would be great. thanks
    • Amixg
      By Amixg
      Hi! I have another problem with AutoIT.  You see, I'm still the one who's just starting out with this great programming language. I have a problem with AutoIT, it seems not to recognize the "StringReplace" function even when it is by default. The code was made half in KODA and half of my own. It is a software programmed for the Italian language (I am Italian) and translate the SMS language into Italian correct. Would you help me? Thanks in advance.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $hull = "hello" StringReplace($hull, "hello", "hellx") $Form1 = GUICreate("Linguaggio SMS A Italiano", 507, 498, 192, 124) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 24, 40, 465, 177) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Inserisci qui il testo che non riesci a capire:", 24, 8, 205, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ecco il testo tradotto(non toccare questo campo):", 27, 237, 237, 17) $Edit2 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 24, 264, 465, 137) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Traduci", 104, 424, 249, 49) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "qlc", "qualcuno") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "qls", "qualcosa") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ke", "che") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "x", "per") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "pls", "per favore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tu6", "tu sei") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "zzz", "mi fai dormire") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "hagn", "Buonanotte") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tvtb", "Ti voglio tanto bene") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tat", "Ti amo tanto") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "lafs", "Amore a prima vista") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "fli?", "Flirtiamo?") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "msidt", "Mi sono innamorato di te") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ba", "Bacio") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "midi", "Mi dispiace.") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ntm", "Non ti merito") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tdp", "Togliti dai piedi.") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "amò", "Amore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ap", "A presto!") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cmq", "comunque") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cvd", "Ci vediamo dopo") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "Tvb", "Ti voglio bene") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "nn", "non") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "risp", "rispondimi") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cel", "cellulare") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "dom", "qualcosa") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "nm", "numero") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "fv", "favore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "-male", "meno male") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "disc", "discoteca") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "se#", "settimana") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "+ o -", "più o meno") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ts", "torno subito") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tvtbcoa", "Ti voglio tanto bene come amica") EndSwitch WEnd  
    • KING_NK
      By KING_NK
      #RequireAdmin
      Global $x=0
      Global $y=0
      Func Start()
      While 1
      AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode',0)
      AutoItSetOption('SendKeyDelay',10)
      WinActivate('XXX')
      MouseClick('Primary',852,62,1,10)
      sleep(2200)
      MouseClick('Primary',880,196,1,10)
      Send('260',0)      -----------------------> $a as 260
      MouseClick('Primary',880,196,1,0)
      sleep(2200)
      MouseClick('Primary',1019,194,1,10)
      Sleep(2200)
      Send('98',0) ------------------------->$b as 98
      sleep(1000)
      Wend
      EndFunc

I want to use Different number in every loop in the place of $a and  $b.
      Is it possble?If it possible Kindly help me
    • amphoric
      By amphoric
      Hi,
      I am struggling converting my 1D array to a 2D array and then showing that in my List View. Below is my current code, where I would like to take the array from the input box, and have that displayed as a list within the list view this is a list of computer names, and then update the 2nd column of each line once I have ran a ping and a registry change on each computer name, with either 'Completed' and 'Failed'
      I have checked out the AutoIt Arrays page here: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Arrays , but unfortunately I cannot get my head around it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      I hope this makes sense.
      Thanks

#include <Date.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GUIListBox.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #Region ### $Form1 = GUICreate("Title", 515, 533, -1, -1) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) $Pic2 = GUICtrlCreatePic("Images\pic.jpg", 16, 16, 212, 28) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label", 240, 16, 271, 33, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 17, 800, 0, "") $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 256, 406, 241, 25, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO,$CBS_SIMPLE)) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please select the location", 45, 401, 210, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "") $ChangeButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Change", 286, 487, 75, 25) $RePromptButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Re-prompt User", 366, 487, 139, 25) $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("I have ensured that my selection is correct.", 10, 487, 273, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "") $ManLocation = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please enter the location:", 59, 448, 189, 20, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) $ManLocInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 256, 445, 241, 24) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("for this device:", 138, 418, 109, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "") $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Asset Number:", 98, 72, 107, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "") $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 215, 69, 241, 24) $AddMulti = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Add Multiple Assets", 356, 55, 98, 13, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 6, "") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x808080) GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 0) $List1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 16, 104, 481, 278) $Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 461, 68, 35, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### ;### StartForm ### $FormaMultiple = GUICreate("Title", 277, 418, -1, -1) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please add 1 asset number per line.", 8, 11, 253, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $OK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 56, 375, 75, 25) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 20, 40, 233, 329) $Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 136, 375, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE) ;### EndForm ### ;### Add List View Columns START ### ;### Add List View Columns END ### ;### Read Locations START ### ;Read the LOCAL ini file SECTIONS Global $aSections = IniReadSectionNames("Locations.ini") ;If the above succeeded, convert the array to a string with each item separated by a | (pipe) and set the default selected item to $aSections[1] If(Not @Error) Then GUICtrlSetData($Combo1, _ArraytoString($aSections, "|", 1), $aSections[1]) ;### Read Locations END ### ;### Require Admin START ### ;#RequireAdmin ;### Require Admin END ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() ;### Data Validation START ### ;Set Checkbox = ENABLE/DISABLE if not GUICtrlRead($Combo1) = "" AND GUICtrlRead($Combo1) = "Not In List" then if not GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput) = "" Then If not ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox1, $GUI_ENABLE) Else If ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox1, $GUI_DISABLE) EndIf Else if GUICtrlRead($Combo1) = "" Then If ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox1, $GUI_DISABLE) Else If not ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox1, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf EndIf ;Set Button = ENABLE/DISABLE If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox1) = 1 Then If Not ControlCommand($Form1, "", $ChangeButton, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($ChangeButton, $GUI_ENABLE) Else If ControlCommand($Form1, "", $ChangeButton, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($ChangeButton, $GUI_DISABLE) EndIf ;### Data Validation END ### Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit case $Add Case $AddMulti GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $FormaMultiple) Case $Cancel GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $FormaMultiple) Case $OK $sText = GUICtrlRead($Edit1) $aText = StringSplit($sText, @CRLF, 1) $bText = _ArrayToString($aText, ";", 1, -1) $cText = StringStripWS($bText, $STR_STRIPALL ) $dText = StringReplace($cText,";;",";") GUICtrlSetData($Input1, $dText) GUICtrlSetData($Edit1, "") GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $FormaMultiple) For $i = 1 To $aText[0] Next Case $Combo1 ; If the combo is actioned Switch GUICtrlRead($Combo1) Case "Not In List" ; Show the manual input controls GUICtrlSetState($ManLocation, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($ManLocInput, $GUI_SHOW) if ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsChecked") then ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "Uncheck") GUICtrlSetData($ManLocInput, "") Case Else ; Hide them GUICtrlSetState($ManLocation, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($ManLocInput, $GUI_HIDE) if ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsChecked") then ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "Uncheck") GUICtrlSetData($ManLocInput, "") EndSwitch Case $ChangeButton ChangeReg() Case $RePromptButton RemoveReg() EndSwitch WEnd Func ChangeReg() $MultiAssets = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($Input1), ";", 1) For $i = 1 To $MultiAssets[0] ; Ping with a timeout of 250ms. Local $iPing = Ping($MultiAssets[$i], 250) If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then do the following: if not GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput) = "" Then RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "# - " & GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput)) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "# - " & GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput)) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Completed", "Completed") Else If not GUICtrlRead($Input1) = "" Then RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", GUICtrlRead($Combo1)) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", GUICtrlRead($Combo1)) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Completed", $MultiAssets[$i] & @CRLF & " Changed to: " & GUICtrlRead($Combo1)) Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "Please ensure all boxes are completed") EndIf EndIf Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "This asset may be OFFLINE, unable to complete") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>PingReg Func RemoveReg() $MultiAssets = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($Input1), ";", 1) For $i = 1 To $MultiAssets[0] ; Ping with a timeout of 250ms. Local $iPing = Ping($MultiAssets[$i], 250) If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then do the following: if not GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput) = "" Then RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", "") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Completed", "Completed") Else If not GUICtrlRead($Input1) = "" Then RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", "") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Completed", $MultiAssets[$i] & @CRLF & "CLEARED") Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "Please ensure all boxes are completed") EndIf EndIf Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "This asset may be OFFLINE, unable to complete") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>PingReg1  
    • Karnalsyn
      By Karnalsyn
      As with a lot of programming, the less manual repetition done to achieve the same outcome...the better.
      I package programs for network deployment at the organization I work for. Sometimes these applications require verbose messaging to the user, and sometimes by special request we have to turn that off and deploy silently.
      The way I currently handle these 2 scenarios is this.
      I have a function that builds the splashwin display screen to variable size depending on message length, and displays the desired message to the end user.
      Then at each point throughout my script as I need to make the user aware of what is currently happening, I inject a splashwin function call with the unique message pertaining to that specific event. ie. "Installing Microsoft Office, please wait..."
      In effort to build a more universal script to handle any type of request submitted. I've incorporated a switch command of '/silent'
      If cmdlineraw detects the usage of that switch when the script is triggered it sets a variable flag, ie. $silent = "on"
      Then at every splashwin call I make, I'm prefixing it with an IF statement that checks for the flag, and then does NOT display the message if that flag is "on". Or does display it if its not. Has worked for me just fine. But while I grow my programming skills and look for more streamlined ways of handling areas I find myself creating repetition. I'm curious if I can relocate that flag check. Taking it out of every single splashwin call, and injecting it into the function itself.
      Example of how I currently display or hide the splashwin based on command line...
      If StringInStr($cmdlineraw, "/silent", 0) Then
          $SilentSwitch = "ON"
      EndIf
      If $SilentSwitch = "OFF" Then SplashWin($Uninstalling & $ProductInfo[1][0])
      Some scripts have dozens of those splashwin calls littered throughout, so Is this the best approach I can take already? Or as stated earlier, can I pull the IF statement away from the splashwin call. And left the function as a whole either activate or deactivate as a result of the command line check.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.