Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decipher

Torrent Browser Download

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

This is a Torrent Browser that should only be used to download legal torrents. It helps you to look up and download movie trailers. It should never be used to download copyrighted material. It is an awesome program that any torrent downloader will absolutely love. Neither the AutoIt community nor anyone associated with AutoIt condones to the misuse of this program. Don't do it! That being said download your copy while you can!

Before you download this program you must read this first:

U.S. Copyright Infringement and Remedies or Understandable Version

I suggest everyone read this just for informational purposes:

RIAA, MPAA Copyright Warnings: Facts and Fiction

There are plenty of legal torrent and therfore justification for this program.

Legal Torrents:

*Games, Music and Software

* Movies and Videos

Features:

Search 30 different torrent websites including The Pirate Bay simultaneously!

Easy to use movie trailer lookup tool!

Download torrents with your own set of trackers.

All your torrent downloading needs in one place there is no need to open your internet browser!

If you happen to come across what you may think is copyrighted material you should immediately report it! Stopping Copyright Infringement

The reason I posted this here is of course because I have a question. Will you please allow this autoit created program to be posted on the forums? I and many others realize that there is nothing wrong with this. Pheraps the reasonable authority here would consider allowing the Autoit community decide by vote?

The attached is a self extracting archive. The password is "anonymous". To obtain the source run the program from the command line with "extract" as a parameter.

example: TorrentBrowser.exe -extract or /extract

If you don't want this post to be censored then post your thoughts on the matter.

Download Torrent Browser Now!

Please do not just delete this post without letting us all know why like it was done before with a similiar topic. I would suggest removing the link instead if whoever needs time to make a decision. Thanks.

Edited by Valik

Spoiler

censored.jpg

Really? You can't figure out on your own why a torrent downloader can't be posted here? I don't give a shit about the "legal" torrents. You're not fooling a single person, least of all me. If you want to host this on your own site, fine. You will not host it here. End of subject. Bring it up again and you are gone permanently.

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

3 day ban for abuse of the report feature. You know damn well we aren't going to allow a torrent downloader since we removed your last one. You were told then that we did not want that content here.

This is your absolute last chance. I am sick of dealing with you. You don't do overt things but you are constantly doing something that requires moderator intervention. It ends now or the next time you are moderated it will be permanent.

Edited by Valik

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      Here a small tool I wrote to update my Sysinternal tools collection without the need to download always the whole package or visiting the site to check for updates. I know that there are several tools available (also some tools written in AutoIt) but here another one for the collection. It was good exercise for me to code it.

Some files from cannot be downloaded although they are visible on the web site!

Here the download link of the source code only: AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.1 build 2017-10-23 beta.7z  (1353 downloads previously)
      -=> Requires AutoIt version 3.3.13.20 or higher / tested on Win8.1 real machine and some VMs: Win7 / Vista / Win10

Compiled exe only: @MediaFire

Just select the Sysinternal Tools folder or create one and press the synchronize button to download the selected items. Click on AutoIt label (near to left upper corner) to open menu.

Special thanks to LarsJ, Melba23 and mesale0077 for their help. 

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...
      If you want to add your language please check out #Region Language. Thanks. 

Please report any bug or if you have any suggestions.

The language of the tool tip from each of the executable in the left list view were automatically created using Google translator and weren't checked for correctness.

Br,
      UEZ
    • BlazerV60
      By BlazerV60
      Hello all,
      I've written the code below which launches chrome in incognito mode and then proceeds to go to the autoit website.
      From my understanding, the Run() command is also supposed to output the PID number related to the application that got launched from the Run command.
      However when I run the below lines, it outputs a PID number that is different from the newly launched chrome browser's PID number, does anyone know why and possibly explain how I could retrieve the accurate PID number associated with the newly launched browser?
      Global $iPid = Run(@ComSpec & ' /c start chrome.exe https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/ -incognito' ,"", "") msgbox(0,"",$iPid) Thank you,
      Brian
    • BlazerV60
      By BlazerV60
      Hello all,
      I've been trying to figure out how to launch Google Chrome in the background (hidden) but it doesn't seem possible. I've tried the following methods:
      ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe", "", "", "", @SW_HIDE) Also I've tried:
      ShellExecute(@ComSpec, "/c start chrome.exe","","",@SW_HIDE) Lastly I tried:
      RunWait('"'&@ProgramFilesDir&'\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --silent-launch',@ScriptDir)  
      But all of them launch my chrome browser without hiding it. Does anyone know a workaround for this or if AutoIT just can't Chrome? 
      Bonus points if you know how to make it launch chrome hidden and make it go to https://www.autoitscript.com

Thank you,
      Brian
    • BOUNCER
      By BOUNCER
      I'm trying to get the output data from https://www.guilded.gg but it uses a web app that generates that output on the fly and this doesn't show up in the page source.
      Only in web inspector of each browser does this data show up. How do I read this data in autoit (equivalent to the web inspector)

thank you
    • ur
      By ur
      We can select elements in IE using their IDs as below.
      Local $oDiv = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "x-auto-16-input") But to one button in the webpage, there is no ID to it.
      In selenium we have option to select this element using the CssSelector and clicked the button using below code in c# selenium.
      driver.FindElement(By.CssSelector("button.x-btn-text")).Click(); What is the alternative for this in AUtoIT?