Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decipher

Torrent Browser Download

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

This is a Torrent Browser that should only be used to download legal torrents. It helps you to look up and download movie trailers. It should never be used to download copyrighted material. It is an awesome program that any torrent downloader will absolutely love. Neither the AutoIt community nor anyone associated with AutoIt condones to the misuse of this program. Don't do it! That being said download your copy while you can!

Before you download this program you must read this first:

U.S. Copyright Infringement and Remedies or Understandable Version

I suggest everyone read this just for informational purposes:

RIAA, MPAA Copyright Warnings: Facts and Fiction

There are plenty of legal torrent and therfore justification for this program.

Legal Torrents:

*Games, Music and Software

* Movies and Videos

Features:

Search 30 different torrent websites including The Pirate Bay simultaneously!

Easy to use movie trailer lookup tool!

Download torrents with your own set of trackers.

All your torrent downloading needs in one place there is no need to open your internet browser!

If you happen to come across what you may think is copyrighted material you should immediately report it! Stopping Copyright Infringement

The reason I posted this here is of course because I have a question. Will you please allow this autoit created program to be posted on the forums? I and many others realize that there is nothing wrong with this. Pheraps the reasonable authority here would consider allowing the Autoit community decide by vote?

The attached is a self extracting archive. The password is "anonymous". To obtain the source run the program from the command line with "extract" as a parameter.

example: TorrentBrowser.exe -extract or /extract

If you don't want this post to be censored then post your thoughts on the matter.

Download Torrent Browser Now!

Please do not just delete this post without letting us all know why like it was done before with a similiar topic. I would suggest removing the link instead if whoever needs time to make a decision. Thanks.

Edited by Valik

Spoiler

censored.jpg

Really? You can't figure out on your own why a torrent downloader can't be posted here? I don't give a shit about the "legal" torrents. You're not fooling a single person, least of all me. If you want to host this on your own site, fine. You will not host it here. End of subject. Bring it up again and you are gone permanently.

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

3 day ban for abuse of the report feature. You know damn well we aren't going to allow a torrent downloader since we removed your last one. You were told then that we did not want that content here.

This is your absolute last chance. I am sick of dealing with you. You don't do overt things but you are constantly doing something that requires moderator intervention. It ends now or the next time you are moderated it will be permanent.

Edited by Valik

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• whiskas
      By whiskas
      Hi all,
      I just upgraded to windows 10 and am using Edge as my browser now. Updated my scripts, but I can not unhide a minimized Edge window with the script anymore.
      WinSetState ( "titlle","", @SW_MAXIMIZE ) works fine, but not if it is minimized. Tried same with SW_SHOW, doesn't work.
      WinExists("title","") -> returns 1, so it is finding my window.

WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)
              If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)
              WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)
      Doesn't work also, so I think I tried all but cant get the window back
      Any help would be appreciated

• 5ervant
      By 5ervant
      Go create a quick account in Zapier and go to https://zapier.com/app/dashboard and make some Zaps!
      Just need to click the specific instance of an .open-menu button and then click its a.run (anchor) element.
      Doing this IE.au3 script just causing to click its container element:
      $target = 1; Target the first instance #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach("Dashboard - Zapier") $count = 0; $tags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If $class_value = "open-menu" Then $count += 1 if $count = $target Then MsgBox(0, "Instance: ", $count) ; $tag.fireEvent("onmousedown") ; _IEAction($tag, "click") ; $tag.fireEvent("onmouseup") ; Or this but not working ; $tag.Click EndIf EndIf Next I also tried to do it using FF.au3
      $target = 1; Target the first instance #Include <Array.au3> #Include <FF.au3> $count = 0; If _FFConnect(Default, Default, 3000) Then $aArray = _FFXPath( "//div[@class='open-menu']", "", 7 ) ; _ArrayDisplay($aArray) For $tag in $aArray $count += 1 if $count = $target Then MsgBox(0, "Instance: ", $count) _FFClick($tag) EndIf Next EndIf Error: _FFClick ==> No match: $sElement: [number]
      Could some help me how to click such buttons on such kind of a dynamic page?
    • Phoenixx177
      By Phoenixx177
      I have a script that is calling 2 browser windows in my GUI and loading up the appropriate URLs.  Tested alone it works fine.  I also have another script that launches a 3rd party application in the GUI.  When I try to modify my 2nd script so that it includes the two browser windows along with the GUI, the GUI loads but not the browser windows.  Can someone get a second set of eyes on the script below and tell me where my brain jumped track please?  Many Thanks.
      #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <windowsconstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE_google = _IECreateEmbedded() Global $oIE_autoit = _IECreateEmbedded() Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode $mainWindow = GUICreate("Embed Cmd", 1280, 780, 10, 10) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CLOSEClicked") GUISetState (@SW_SHOW) GUIRegisterMsg(0xF, "WM_PAINT") ; create a borderless window that is a child to the main window $embedWindow = GUICREATE("", 700, 400, 15, 15, $WS_POPUP, -1, $mainWindow) Global $google = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_google, 10, 10, 1000, 300) Global $autoit = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_autoit, 800, 10, 500, 300) _IENavigate($oIE_google, "http://www.google.com") _IENavigate($oIE_autoit, "http://www.bing.com") DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "SetParent", "hwnd", $embedWindow, "hwnd", $mainWindow) ; launch the command prompt (black on white, without the operating system message) $pid = run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Router Manager\Router Administration.exe") ProcessWait ($pid) ; get the handle of the cmd window as i cannot be certain that there will be only one instance of the cmd running with the same window title or class $cmdHandle = _ProcessGetHWnd($pid, 2) $hWndChild = $cmdHandle[1][1] ; make the command prompt window a child to the earlier created borderless child window DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "SetParent", "hwnd", $hWndChild, "hwnd", $embedWindow) ; resize the command prompt window so that its bolder and title bar are outside the borderless child window ; giving the appearance of a borderless command prompt WinMove($hWndChild, '', 10, 500, 485, 206) ;WinMove($hWndChild, '', 10, 500) WinSetState($hWndChild, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($embedWindow, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($oIE_google, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($oIE_autoit, '', @SW_SHOW) ; inifinite event loop While 1 ; sleep for 100 milliseconds (to not hog the cpu) sleep(100) ; end of event loop WEnd Func CLOSEClicked() ; take care of things to do when exiting Winkill($hWndChild) Exit EndFunc Func WM_PAINT($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) Sleep(100) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "InvalidateRect", "hwnd", $hWnd, "ptr", 0, "int", 0) EndFunc ;==>WM_PAINT ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name: _ProcessGetHWnd ; Description: Returns the HWND(s) owned by the specified process (PID only !). ; ; Parameter(s): $iPid - the owner-PID. ; $iOption - Optional : return/search methods : ; 0 - returns the HWND for the first non-titleless window. ; 1 - returns the HWND for the first found window (default). ; 2 - returns all HWNDs for all matches. ; ; $sTitle - Optional : the title to match (see notes). ; $iTimeout - Optional : timeout in msec (see notes) ; ; Return Value(s): On Success - returns the HWND (see below for method 2). ; $array[0][0] - number of HWNDs ; $array[x][0] - title ; $array[x][1] - HWND ; ; On Failure - returns 0 and sets @error to 1. ; ; Note(s): When a title is specified it will then only return the HWND to the titles ; matching that specific string. If no title is specified it will return as ; described by the option used. ; ; When using a timeout it's possible to use WinWaitDelay (Opt) to specify how ; often it should wait before attempting another time to get the HWND. ; ; ; Author(s): Helge ; ;=============================================================================== Func _ProcessGetHWnd($iPid, $iOption = 1, $sTitle = "", $iTimeout = 2000) Local $aReturn[1][1] = [[0]], $aWin, $hTimer = TimerInit() While 1 ; Get list of windows $aWin = WinList($sTitle) ; Searches thru all windows For $i = 1 To $aWin[0][0] ; Found a window owned by the given PID If $iPid = WinGetProcess($aWin[$i][1]) Then ; Option 0 or 1 used If $iOption = 1 OR ($iOption = 0 And $aWin[$i][0] <> "") Then Return $aWin[$i][1] ; Option 2 is used ElseIf $iOption = 2 Then ReDim $aReturn[UBound($aReturn) + 1][2] $aReturn[0][0] += 1 $aReturn[$aReturn[0][0]][0] = $aWin[$i][0] $aReturn[$aReturn[0][0]][1] = $aWin[$i][1] EndIf EndIf Next ; If option 2 is used and there was matches then the list is returned If $iOption = 2 And $aReturn[0][0] > 0 Then Return $aReturn ; If timed out then give up If TimerDiff($hTimer) > $iTimeout Then ExitLoop ; Waits before new attempt Sleep(Opt("WinWaitDelay")) WEnd ; No matches SetError(1) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>_ProcessGetHWnd $StaticTxt = ControlGetText("Embed Cmd","",1007) MsgBox(1,"Static Text", $StaticTxt) GUISetState() While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 WEnd  
    • QuickWhiteWolf
      By QuickWhiteWolf
      Hi everyone,

I was previously a member of this forum under the username Wombat. It's been years and multiple email accounts closed since then so I decided to start fresh and take a moment to thank you all... (Admins/Mods let me know if we need to discuss this...)

I started programming with AutoIT while working as a scrap catcher for a machine that chopped scrap into pieces for easier moving, I learned styles and gained strengths from some of the best members on this forum by reverse engineering their code. I gained the confidence of our IT manager by making a boast that I could write an application to replace a p.o.s. cobalt based app we were using on the floor at that time, needless to say I was way in over my head but he saw that I had potential and I luckily had built several other apps on the side that were of equal or greater value to the company. I've been working as help-desk for the past 3 years and writing software as well to facilitate the help desk and solve recurring issues with our users. I was given an office and moved out of help-desk about a year ago, after 5 years of hard work I've actually landed the title of Jr. Developer moving into mid level title/pay this year! The company has already set out an improvement path that sees me with 4 certs and a bachelors in 4 more years making great money. Before this I had only ever worked at gas stations, fast food and manual labor jobs. If you're ever worried about your life, want something more, or just want a change you can do it. It's not easy, not at all, but it's possible and software programming is a very rewarding field if you like to make things and see how others interact with them.

I utilized AutoIT to bring a company into the twenty-first century, away from paper trails and sticky notes improving the quality of life for the employees on the floor (where I started before learning AutoIT). I was given the go ahead to purchase visual studio and I learned VB.Net and built an awesome piece of Zebra labeling software (Utilizing ZPL code translated froma graphical editor) for our shipping department. Now I'm diving head first into C# and we have another programmer on board as we move on to MS Team Services and begin to tackle a sweet new project involving real time awareness of our product on the factory floor utilizing RFID and windows 10 tablets.

That's a long way to come in just 4 years, and I couldn't have done it without the gigantic heart this community has and the mentorship provided for people looking to get into programming.

So from the bottom of my heart, with immense respect.... Thank you so much AutoIT community
    • Phoenixx177
      By Phoenixx177
      I've tried to wrap my head around it but just can't imagine how to embed 2 IE browsers in the same GUI.
      Here's what I'm doing so far.

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <windowsconstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE = _IECreateEmbedded() ; Create a simple GUI for our output Global $hGUI = GUICreate("Embedded Web control Test", 1280, 580, (@DesktopWidth - 1280) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX)) Global $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 10, 40, 1100, 500) _IENavigate($oIE, "http://xxxxxxxxxx.com") Global $o_doc = _IEDocGetObj($oIE) $o_doc.DocumentElement.ScrollTop = 140 $o_doc.DocumentElement.ScrollLeft = 170 GUISetState() While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 WEnd