Sign in to follow this  
Inververs

IE auto redirect enable and disable

Inververs

it is possible to disable and enable auto redirect in IE?

examples are welcome :)

p/s It would be nice if it did not have to restart the browser.

FireFox

it is possible to disable and enable auto redirect in IE?

examples are welcome :)

p/s It would be nice if it did not have to restart the browser.

Hi,

I don't know IE very well, but the best way to do it would be a setting in the browser itself and I don't think it exists.

I suggest you to use the _IE UDF and insert a javascript to stop the page loading (it will abort the redirection) in the head of the page with the function : _IEHeadInsertEventScript

Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am trying to grab the id "in2xk_26" however it the characters before the underscore always change. (in the name too)
      Is there a way I can find a id or name by the last 3 charcters?
      Using something like "stringright?"
      So I would want to search for just "_26" in this case.
      This is assuming that there are no other _26

#include <Excel.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> Global $iMousespeed = 25,$target = "",$TagName = "",$Value = "",$Atrribute = "" $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $TagName = "input" $Value = "in2xk_26" $Attribute = "id" $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName($TagName) ;TagName ------ MAKE SURE TO NAME THESE For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute($Attribute) ;Attribute ------ MAKE SURE TO NAME THESE If string($class_value) = $Value Then ;Value ------ MAKE SURE TO NAME THESE $target = $tag $iScreenX = _IEPropertyGet($target, "screenx") $iScreenY = _IEPropertyGet($target, "screeny") $iWidth = _IEPropertyGet($target, "width") $iHeight = _IEPropertyGet($target, "height") $oMouseCords = MouseMove($iScreenX + $iWidth / 2, $iScreenY + $iHeight / 2, $iMousespeed) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) ExitLoop EndIf Next  

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I was wondering how I read data inside of a iframe. I would like to be able to click something inside a iframe. However, I can't even find the tag. 
      The id and name change all the time so I can't use those. 
      The code highlighted in blue is what I am trying to click. (second picture)
      Here is what I have tried.
      $target = "" $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("div") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If string($class_value) = "s_92 altstyle s_93 s_94" Then $target = $tag ConsoleWrite("Tag Found " & $target.outerText&@CRLF) ExitLoop EndIf Next  

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance

WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer") Sleep (500) $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH") $oDiv1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "sysmenu-searchbarbutton") _IEAction($oDiv1, "click") I am just trying to click the little magnifying glass, next to the gear button with no luck. I was hoping someone might have an idea why this is not working?

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am trying to type a name in patient summary search box. How should I go about doing this. I am clearly not doing it right. (Attached Picture of HTML code.)
      This is what I have tried. I assume this is not working because it is not a form? 
      WinActivate("MEDITECH - Internet Explorer")       Sleep (500)    $oIE = _IEAttach("MEDITECH")    $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "systemMenu")    $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "sysmenu-searchbarinput") _IEFormElementSetValue($oText, "Hey! This works!")
    • aiter
      By aiter
      Just want to report a warning I get when using IE udf and running from F5 in scite

-> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function internal function __IEIsObjType, Cannot register internal error handler, cannot trap COM errors (Use _IEErrorHandlerRegister() to register a user error handler)
      When I look at IE.au3 I see a comment that this function has been removed as there are no more fatal errors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.