Sign in to follow this  
motormad

search dir and email the pdf's in it

The job i like to automate.

Search a directori for files.

Set them in a array.

Mail them 1 fot 1

(maybe make them smaller size)

I would like to put the name (nummber's 5 digits) in a excel file.

Read them to a array

and search for them in a dir.

This i can do, no props.

I will post the code for this later on.

First i need to know if this jobis possible with autoit before i try.

1-can i read out a dir

2-put them in a array (if 1 goes then this would be a prop)

3-command outlook to mail them

Thanks in advance.

Almost there...

But have a problem with to attatch a file to the mail.

Im trying with this code.

The window of a naw email is open and i'm trying with jeystrokes to attach.

But it almost impossible. :-(

Func IMPORT_A_TO_AR($FILE)
;~ $Address = InputBox('Address', 'Enter the E-Mail address to send message to')
$Subject = "==> : " & $FILE ;InputBox('Subject', 'Enter a subject for the E-Mail')
$Body = "==> : " & $FILE ;InputBox('Body', 'Enter the body (message) of the E-Mail')
$ATT= $dir&$FILE
_INetMail($address, $subject, $body)
sleep(500)
Send("!i")
sleep(1000)
Send("b")
;Send("{ENTER}")
    sleep(1000)
Send($ATT)
    sleep(1000)
Send("!o")
;Send("{TAB}")
;    sleep(1000)
;Send("{TAB}")
;    sleep(1000)
;Send("{ENTER}")
;    sleep(1000)
;MsgBox(0,'E-Mail has been opened','The E-Mail has been opened and process identifier for the E-Mail client is ' & _INetMail($address, $subject, $body))
endfunc

Use _InetSmtpMail() if possible. This allows you to bypass the manual send, but you do have to have all of your email account's SMTP information available to make it work.

_InetSmtpMail() is in your help file as well.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

You could also take a look at the Outlook.au3 UDF.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

I tried Outlook.au3 and OutlookEX.au3.

it only works with autoit 3.9.2

and not outlook 2003 (wich i use)

2012-07-01 - Version 0.8 - Downloads:

GENERAL

=======

* Needs AutoIt beta version 3.3.9.2 or later because of the new COM error handling.

Will still run with earlier versions but will crash if a COM error occurres and _OL_ErrorNotify has not been called before

* _OL_Open no longer initializes a COM error handler. Has to be done by _OL_ErrorNotify

Im using portable autoit..not 3.9.2

for _InetSmtpMail() its the echange server @ my work...

I dont know where to get the info needed :huh:

Edited by motormad

If you are not the administrator of the exchange server, I would recommend getting with an administrator FIRST before doing a project that involves its use. You may be breaking corporate IT rules that can lead to your termination.

If YOU are the administrator... drop what you're doing and go learn about how exchange server works.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

LoL no mate.

Im not THE administrator.

I just need to work somthing out to simplify some stuff.

I like to learn about scripting because it made my life easier

So if you can help me out :-)

Its because of firm policys that we can not sync 2 directorys. (firm-A to Firm-B )

If i can mail some files automaticly it would be good for both.

I dont see anny harm in that.

Edited by motormad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Page2PagePro
      Excel VBA's IDE registers a Control-y as "cut this line of code".
      For those prone to Undo/Redo (Ctrl+Z/Ctrl+Y) you may find frustration when your code in the editor does not redo, but in fact clears your active line of code while killing redo history.
      Though not perfect, I keep this tool running in background on startup.
      The purpose is to allow Cltr+Y to act normally throughout Windows and Office and only interact *differently* with the "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications" window that is active.
      If the Standard Menu bar exists, it'll try to click the ReDo (Blue Arrow to the right), else "Alt+e, r" keystrokes (less desired).

Here's the code:
      Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) HotKeySet("^y", "TriggerRedo") While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func TriggerRedo() ConsoleWrite("TriggerRedo()" & @CRLF) Local $title = "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications - " Local $hWnd If WinExists($title) And WinActive($title) Then ;~ Parent Window Handle $hWnd = WinGetHandle($title) Local $aWindowPos = WinGetPos($hWnd) ;~ Control Bar Handle, Position and If Visible Local $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBar; TEXT:Standard;]" Local $hStandardBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) Local $bIsVisible = ControlCommand($hWnd, "", $sControlID, "IsVisible") If $hStandardBar And $bIsVisible Then ConsoleWrite("Using Mouse Click." & @CRLF) ;~ Determine Redo button location on visible Control Bar Local $aBarPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, "", $sControlID) Local $mX = $aWindowPos[0] + $aBarPos[0] + 217 + Int(23/2) Local $mY = $aWindowPos[1] + $aBarPos[1] + 27 + Int(22/2) MouseClick("Left", $mX, $mY, 1, 0) Else ConsoleWrite("Using VBA Send Keys." & @CRLF) $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBar; TEXT:Menu Bar;]" Local $hMenuBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) ControlSend($hWnd, "", $hMenuBar, "!e") ;~ Send("r") $sControlID = "[CLASS:MsoCommandBarPopup; TEXT:Edit;]" Local $hPopupBar = ControlGetHandle($hWnd, "", $sControlID) ControlSend($hWnd, "", $hPopupBar, "r") EndIf Else ConsoleWrite("Using NATIVE Send Keys." & @CRLF) HotKeySet("^y") Send("^y") ;~ may cause "yyy..." when held HotKeySet("^y", "TriggerRedo") EndIf EndFunc ;==>TriggerRedo Hope this inspires someone.

• By water
      Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Outlook. This UDF holds the functions to automate items (folders, mails, contacts ...) in the background. Can be seen like an API.
      There are other UDFs available to automate Outlook:
      OutlookEX_GUI: This UDF holds the functions to automate the Outlook GUI. OutlookTools: Allows to import/export contacts and events to VCF/ICS files and much more.  Theads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
      BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort

KNOWN BUGS (last changed: 2020-02-09)
      None
    • By PoojaKrishna
      Hi,
      I am trying to print items from Outlook in a Citrix machine. I am printing the items into PDF files using ‘Microsoft Print to PDF option’. I am using OutlookEX.au3 for printing items.
      Everything is working fine except handling the ‘Save Print Output As’ dialog appearing while trying to print the file to PDF.
      I have set the default printer to ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ from the control panel ( Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers) and using the following method to print the item.
      _OL_ItemPrint($oOutlook, $OL_Item) ;print item I am not able to handle the ‘Save Print Output As’ dialog initiated by the print statement in the Citrix machine. The WinActive method always returns false. I have tried with ControlSetText, ControlClick and Send methods also.
      Can anyone please help?
      Func _SavePDF($sFilePath) WinActivate ( "Save Print Output As", "") WinWaitActive ( "Save Print Output As", "",5 ) If WinActive("Save Print Output As") Then sleep(500) Send($sFilePath) sleep(500) Send("{ENTER}") sleep(500) EndIf EndFunc;=>_SavePDF  
    • By water
      I just noticed that Outlook does not allow to import iCal events programmatically.
      I might implement some of the iCalendar data format (RFC 5545) if someone is interested
      Please post here or click the "Like" button if you think this is a good idea
      Edit: For download please see my signature
    • By t0nZ
      I was in a hurry to convert 200+ address book from Google Contacts (G Suite, contacts exported in .CSV with Google Takeout, but the contact format is the same for every Google Gmail account)  to Outlook contacts, so I developed this quick and very dirty script.
      Starting from a .CSV exported from Google, you can run the script and you have the contacts ported directly (no outlook import) on the Outlook Address book.
      In my experience, the fields of Google contacts are not fixed in number  and maybe also in position, so I made the choice  to import only certain fields to Outlook, scanning every line.
      These fields, exact google names:
              "Given Name"  
              "Family Name"  
              "E-mail 1 - Value"  
              "E-mail 2 - Value"  
              "Phone 1 - Value"  
              "Phone 2 - Value"  
              "Website 1 - Value" 
              "Notes"  
              "Name"  
              "Address 1 - Formatted"  
      Also the lines of google contacts can be weird as CR and LF are not "regular".
      I include my code, (worked with no errors on a lot of conversions) and also a very small fake adress book with examples of problems I encountered and resolved.
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Icone\Win98-ico\script_file_teal.ico #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** ;GOA2OAB ;G.oogle A.ddress B.ook 2 (to) O.utlook A.ddress B.ook ;(C) NSC 2019 ; convert a google (takeout) address book to an Outlook Address Book #include <File.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <_Gollog.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Math.au3> ; ***************************************************************************** #include <OutlookEX.au3> ; super perla pearl outlook create contacts !!!!! ; ***************************************************************************** Global $oItem Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open() If @error <> 0 Then MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF", "Error creating a connection to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ; ***************************************************************************** Global $ver = "V.0.8192", $tempdir = "c:\GAB2OAB_temp", $File2convert, $aRetArray, $workfile = $tempdir & "\work-GAB2OAB.csv", $workfile2 = $tempdir & "\WORK2-gab2oab.csv", $FINALab = $tempdir & "\NEW-ab.csv", $A3clean[0], $A4clean[0], $A5clean[0] ; Gollog Autogenerated Gui $mygui = "G.oogle A.ddress B.ook 2 (to) O.utlook A.ddress B.ook " & $ver & " NSC 2019" gollog_ini($mygui, 600, 200, 50, 50, "0x0033cc", "0xA8D9BD", "courier", 8, 600, @ScriptDir & "\GAB2OAB_log.txt") ; initialization with colors and font choice, more options see the UDF Gollog(">>>>>>>> GAB2OAB " & $ver) $File2convert = FileOpenDialog("Select Google Address Book File", @DesktopDir & "\", "CSV (*.csv)", BitOR($FD_FILEMUSTEXIST, $FD_MULTISELECT)) Gollog("selected " & $File2convert) If Not FileExists($tempdir) Then Gollog("creating " & $tempdir) DirCreate($tempdir) EndIf If FileExists($workfile) Then Gollog("deleting " & $workfile) FileDelete($workfile) EndIf If FileExists($workfile2) Then Gollog("deleting " & $workfile2) FileDelete($workfile2) EndIf If FileExists($FINALab) Then Gollog("deleting " & $FINALab) FileDelete($FINALab) EndIf cleanfile() readfile() cleanfile2() readfile2() write2Outlook() Exit Func write2Outlook() Gollog("---> Assigning Fields...") Sleep(300) Local $FirstName = 4 ; initialize with Yomi name - always empty in tested companies, low class workaround Local $LastName = 4 Local $Email1Address = 4 Local $Email2Address = 4 Local $MobileTelephoneNumber = 4 Local $OtherTelephoneNumber = 4 Local $Webpage = 4 Local $Body = 4 Local $Fullname = 4 Local $BusinessAddress = 4 For $z = 0 To UBound($A5clean, 2) - 1 ;If $A5clean[2][$z] = "Additional Name" Then $MiddleName = $z ; limit @ 10 If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Given Name" Then $FirstName = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Family Name" Then $LastName = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "E-mail 1 - Value" Then $Email1Address = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "E-mail 2 - Value" Then $Email2Address = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Phone 1 - Value" Then $MobileTelephoneNumber = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Phone 2 - Value" Then $OtherTelephoneNumber = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Website 1 - Value" Then $Webpage = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Notes" Then $Body = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Name" Then $Fullname = $z If $A5clean[1][$z] = "Address 1 - Formatted" Then $BusinessAddress = $z Next Gollog("Fields Found !") For $i = 2 To UBound($A5clean, 1) - 1 Gollog("Contact 2 Outlook line " & $i) ;Gollog($A5clean[$i][1]) ; Create a contact with first- and lastname ; ***************************************************************************** $oItem = _OL_ItemCreate($oOutlook, $olContactItem, "", "", "FullName=" & $A5clean[$i][$Fullname], "BusinessAddress=" & $A5clean[$i][$BusinessAddress], "FirstName=" & $A5clean[$i][$FirstName], "LastName=" & $A5clean[$i][$LastName], "Email1Address=" & $A5clean[$i][$Email1Address], "Email2Address=" & $A5clean[$i][$Email2Address], "WebPage=" & $A5clean[$i][$Webpage], "MobileTelephoneNumber=" & $A5clean[$i][$MobileTelephoneNumber], "OtherTelephoneNumber=" & $A5clean[$i][$OtherTelephoneNumber], "Body=" & $A5clean[$i][$Body]) If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemCreate ", "Error creating a contact'. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ; Add a picture to the contact ;$oItem.AddPicture(@ScriptDir & "\The_Outlook.jpg") $oItem.Save() ; ***************************************************************************** Next MsgBox(64, "OutlookEX UDF: the magic was made!", "All contacts successfully created ") _OL_Close($oOutlook) ; close the connection to Outlook EndFunc ;==>write2Outlook Func cleanfile() Gollog('start check for unwanted LF... / final rogue "') Sleep(300) Local $A2Clean = FileReadToArray($File2convert) ;_ArrayDisplay($A2Clean, "original file", Default, 8) Local $dimLIST = UBound($A2Clean) - 1 Local $string2write = "" Local $Astring1 = "" Local $Astring2 = "" Local $salvaAstring1 = "" Local $openLF = 0 ; we are between "LF" across lines For $i = 0 To $dimLIST Gollog('workin on line ' & $i) ;Gollog($A2Clean[$i]) $Astring1 = StringToASCIIArray($A2Clean[$i]) ;_ArrayDisplay($Astring1) Local $DimAstring1 = UBound($Astring1) - 1 If $openLF = 1 Then ;check new line if start with " $Astring2 = StringToASCIIArray($A2Clean[$i]) If $Astring2[0] = "34" Then ; gollog('found initial " ') $openLF = 2 Else Gollog('error new line not starting with "') MsgBox(48, "error", 'error new line not starting with "') EndIf EndIf If $Astring1[$DimAstring1] = "34" Then ; gollog('First line -> Found final "') If $openLF <> 0 Then $salvaAstring1 = $salvaAstring1 & $A2Clean[$i] Else $salvaAstring1 = $A2Clean[$i] EndIf Else _ArrayAdd($A3clean, $salvaAstring1 & $A2Clean[$i]) ;Gollog("adding to cleaned array state:" & $openLF) $openLF = 0 $salvaAstring1 = "" EndIf Next Gollog('end clean from rogue "') ;_ArrayDisplay($A3clean, 'cleaned from rogue "') ;___________________________________P-PP-PP,P------------------------------------------------- Gollog('Start joining lines based on ODD " ') Sleep(300) ;_MathCheckDiv ( $iNum1 [, $iNum2 = 2] ) pari e dispari perla pearl Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen($workfile2, $FO_APPEND) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred whilst writing the file.") Return False EndIf Local $dimLIST = UBound($A3clean) - 1 Local $Astring1 = "" Local $Astring2 = "" Local $dimSTRING = "" Local $AapiciINriga Local $numeroapiciINriga = 0 Local $sommaNumeroapiciINrighe = 0 Local $salvaAstring1 = "" Local $dispari = 0 For $i = 0 To $dimLIST Gollog("workin' on line " & $i) $Astring1 = StringToASCIIArray($A3clean[$i]) ;_ArrayDisplay($Astring1) ;Gollog($A3clean[$i]) $AapiciINriga = _ArrayFindAll($Astring1, '34') If $AapiciINriga <> -1 Then $numeroapiciINriga = UBound($AapiciINriga) ; Gollog("N° " & $numeroapiciINriga & " apici in riga " & $i) $sommaNumeroapiciINrighe += $numeroapiciINriga If _MathCheckDiv($sommaNumeroapiciINrighe) = 1 Then $salvaAstring1 = $salvaAstring1 & $A3clean[$i] $dispari = 1 Else Local $towrite = $salvaAstring1 & $A3clean[$i] ; gollog("scrivo " & $towrite) FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $towrite) $salvaAstring1 = "" $sommaNumeroapiciINrighe = 0 $dispari = 0 EndIf Else ; Gollog("zero apici in riga " & $i) If $dispari = 1 Then ;linea vuota o senza apici ma " aperte dispari $salvaAstring1 = $salvaAstring1 & $A3clean[$i] Else Local $towrite = $salvaAstring1 & $A3clean[$i] ; gollog("scrivo " & $towrite) FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $towrite) $salvaAstring1 = "" $sommaNumeroapiciINrighe = 0 $dispari = 0 EndIf EndIf Next Gollog('END joined lines based on ODD "') ;_ArrayDisplay($A4clean, 'joined lines based on ODD "') FileClose($hFileOpen) EndFunc ;==>cleanfile Func readfile() gollog("reading work file and creating multiD array") Sleep(300) $A4clean = FileReadToArray($workfile2) If @error = 1 Or @error = 2 Then gollog("error reading work2 file " & @error) Else ; _ArrayDisplay($A4clean, "cleaned 1", Default, 8) EndIf EndFunc ;==>readfile Func cleanfile2() Local $dimLIST = UBound($A4clean) - 1 Local $Astring1 = "" Local $conta = 0 Local $salvaconta = 0 Local $dimSTRING = "" $salvalinea = "" Local $standardNumeroVirgole = 0 Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen($FINALab, $FO_APPEND) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred whilst writing the file.") Return False EndIf Gollog('Checkin , number') For $i = 0 To $dimLIST ;Gollog('workin on line ' & $i) $Astring1 = StringToASCIIArray($A4clean[$i]) ;_ArrayDisplay($Astring1) $dimSTRING = UBound($Astring1) - 1 For $y = 0 To $dimSTRING If $Astring1[$y] = "44" Then ; secondo step , $conta += 1 EndIf Next If $i = 0 Then $standardNumeroVirgole = $conta gollog("----------numero virgole -> " & $standardNumeroVirgole) EndIf If $conta = $standardNumeroVirgole Then FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $A4clean[$i]) EndIf If $conta > $standardNumeroVirgole Then Gollog('>>> Line ' & $i & ' Virgole' & $conta) $toprecise = $A4clean[$i] $tofinal = '' While StringInStr($toprecise, '"') <> 0 $tofinal = preciseremoval($toprecise) ;super smart $toprecise = $tofinal WEnd FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $toprecise) EndIf If $conta < $standardNumeroVirgole Then Gollog('<<< Line ' & $i & ' Virgole' & $conta) $salvalinea = $salvalinea & $A4clean[$i] $salvaconta += $conta If $salvaconta = $standardNumeroVirgole Then $salvaconta = 0 FileWriteLine($hFileOpen, $salvalinea) $salvalinea = 0 EndIf EndIf $conta = 0 Next FileClose($hFileOpen) EndFunc ;==>cleanfile2 Func writeWORKfile2() Gollog("writing work file") If _FileWriteFromArray($workfile, $A4clean) <> 1 Then gollog("error writing work file " & @error) EndIf EndFunc ;==>writeWORKfile2 Func readfile2() gollog("reading work file and creating multiD array") If _FileReadToArray($FINALab, $A5clean, Default, ",") = 0 Then MsgBox(48, "errore", @error) EndIf ;_ArrayDisplay($A5clean, "cleaned 2", Default, 8) EndFunc ;==>readfile2 Func preciseremoval($Pclean) ; llllllllllllllllllllllllll ---- pass 1 for ",," $Astring1 = StringToASCIIArray($Pclean) ;_ArrayDisplay($Astring1) $dimSTRING = UBound($Astring1) - 1 Local $salvadelete = "" Local $cond1 = 0 For $y = 0 To $dimSTRING If $cond1 = 1 Then ; , removed so exit from loop If $Astring1[$y] = "34" Then ; terzo step " in chiusura ; gollog('Found right "') If $salvadelete = "" Then $salvadelete = String($y) Else $salvadelete = $salvadelete & ";" & $y EndIf $cond1 = 0 ExitLoop EndIf EndIf If $cond1 = 1 Then If $Astring1[$y] = "44" Then ; secondo step , If $salvadelete = "" Then $salvadelete = String($y) Else $salvadelete = $salvadelete & ";" & $y EndIf EndIf EndIf If $Astring1[$y] = "34" And $cond1 = 0 Then ;PRimo step per primo ->" $cond1 = 1 ;gollog('Found left "') If $salvadelete = "" Then $salvadelete = String($y) Else $salvadelete = $salvadelete & ";" & $y EndIf ;Gollog("debug" & $salvaApici) EndIf Next ; Gollog("apici e virgole da togliere: " & $salvadelete) ;gollog("virgole togliere: " & $salvaVirgole) If _ArrayDelete($Astring1, $salvadelete) = -1 Then Gollog("error in arraydelete apici " & @error) gollog(StringFromASCIIArray($Astring1)) Else gollog(' PASS 1 removed unwanted ",," from line ') EndIf $Astring2 = StringFromASCIIArray($Astring1) $Pclean = $Astring2 Return $Pclean EndFunc ;==>preciseremoval You will need the OutlookEX.au3 ,  look at this link and also my logging UDF  _Gollog.au3, attached.
      Used on Outlook  from 2010 to 2016/365 with no problems.
      Hope this script can help someone.

TEST1.csv _GOLLOG.au3