I've been checking the logging UDFs in the wiki, mostly Log4a and Loga and I wanted to ask which one would you recommend for a script that will be executed remotely through PSExec. My main question is where the logs are located in that situation and if I can change that location to a custom one., because I need to retrieve them at the end of execution.
So in a rough description the process is
Send compiled AutoIT script to remote machine
Copy logs from the remote to the local machine.
I watched _OL_ItemSend&_OL_ItemFind&_OL_ItemCreate in OutlookEx UDF but hmmm
Since it use the test environnement i cant get the orders of the mail creation
Can someone make me win some time of reading all exemples script and lead me how to do one ?
That whould be lovely.
Special thanks: AdmiralAlkex, Melba23, MrCrearoR, Dragon Warrior 3, SDL
MapIt is a tile world editor. MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images. MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.
Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy. B/c tile world editor.
CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
A full list of hotkeys can be assigned in the: Help Menu\Hotkeys
MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles.
MapIt can be downloaded without MapParser. MapParser can be toggled off in the Scan_Image dialog. Without MapParser, MapIt will use the Scan_Tiles() function written in AutoIt ; which is 100 * slower Idk. If MapParser.exe will not run for you: Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
You can start with example world and tiles.
Example world was made following these steps:
Started with a tile map image of DragonWarrior3 town of: Reeve From MapIt World Menu \ New \ Scan_Image dialog, I set the area to exclude the key legend to the far right of image. After scanning the map image to world and tile array. I removed a few of the map artifacts. More work could be done on this world; removing unwanted tiles, but it is fine for now. I saved my world to disk. This creates folder: Worldname: Containing folder of Tiles and a Worldname.txt. Using The Gimp, I edited some tiles to have a transparent color: Stairs, Trees, Desk Tables, Chest-of-drawers, Chairs, Signs, Doors, Beds. I changed the world layers to 2: World Menu \ Properties. F9 Finds all selected tile on current layer and changes to a new selected tile on new layer. I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Trees on layer: 1. Then I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Grass on layer: 0
In this video you can see how I used the Tile Menu \ Replace From Disk option to remap tile images to my custom tiles. Conveniently my tiles already have a transparent pixel.
See video for how that was done:
To use the example world:
First unzip the world save file: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/worlds/Reeve_Swapped.zip From the World Menu: choose \Load Navigate to the Reeve_Swapped.txt located in the extracted zip. Or you can scan any image.
The map images I used are here: http://www.realmofdarkness.net/dq/games/nes/dw3/maps/world
For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
I need an advice...
Here is the bare bones of a UDF I have started work on.
Mostly just a proof of concept at this stage, and still need to add some functions and dress the UDF up a bit ... to look like a UDF ... though it has my own distinct styling, especially as I have never really developed a UDF before now .... used plenty and modified plenty though. I've even invented my own UDF variable naming convention, which I am sure some of you will be aghast at. I work with what feels best for me, but others are free to adapt if they wish.
The idea is to emulate the simplicity of INI files, but gain the benefits of SQL.
Two scripts are provided.
(1) The UDF, a work in progress - SimpleSQL_UDF.au3
(2) An example or testing script - UDF_Test.au3
Another first for me, is creating a 2D array from scratch, never done that before, that I can recall ... never had a need, and even for 1 dimension arrays, for a long time now, I have just used _StringSplit to create them. So I needed a bit of a refresher course, which my good buddy @TheDcoder assisted me with ... not without some angst I might add. LOL
SimpleSQL_UDF.zip (12 downloads previously)
(I have now completed all the functions I intended to. My next update will be a big improvement, bringing things more inline with my latest INItoSQL DB program changes.)
Program requires the sqlite3.dll, not included, but easily enough obtained.
Hopefully the usage is self-evident ... just change the Job number variable in the UDF_Test.au3 file to check the existing functions out.
P.S. This is also related to a new program I have just finished and uploaded - INItoSQL DB