Sign in to follow this  
LetsAuto

if button is clicked..? {SOLVED}

Hi everyone... i need a little help getting a button click statement to work.. this is what i have..

#include
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GUIListBox.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("CALs", 494, 408, 425, 188)
$serverButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Server", 112, 72, 105, 41)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
$deskButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Desktop", 256, 72, 105, 41)
$calListBox = GUICtrlCreateList("", 136, 136, 201, 206)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
Exit
$sValue = IniRead("C:\IanLogTest\radioButton.ini", "Breed", "Radio Checked", "Error!")
Switch $sValue
Case "0"
if $serverButton Then
_GUICtrlListBox_InsertString($calListBox,"test")
EndIf
Case "1"
Run("C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe F:\AutoIt3\testings\auto\dogs.au3")
Case "3"
Case "5"
EndSwitch
EndSwitch
WEnd

what i want it to do is.. if $serverButton is pressed when $sValue = "0" then display "test" in the $calListBox.... i just dont know how to say IF the button is pressed THEN do THIS - in autoit....

Edited by LetsAuto

yes, but i need the nested IF within Case "0" to work... i can make buttons click with switch...case.. thats easy, but i cant get a switch case to work within a case.. so i tried the if... i need help getting the

If $serverButton is clicked Then

show data in list box

else if $deskButton is clicked Then

show other data in list box

end if

but the thing is, depending on what is in quotes ("0, "3"...) different information will populate the list box, so wouldnt i need a specific Switch for that?..

$sValue = IniRead("C:IanLogTestradioButton.ini", "Brand", "Radio Checked", "Error!")
Switch $sValue
Case "0"
$serverClick = _GUICtrlButton_Click($serverButton)
Switch $serverClick
Case True
_GUICtrlListBox_InsertString($calListBox, "test")
EndSwitch

;~ If _GUICtrlButton_Click($serverButton) Then
;~ _GUICtrlListBox_InsertString($calListBox, "test")
;~ EndIf
Case "1"
Run("C:Program FilesAutoIt3AutoIt3.exe F:AutoIt3testingsautoWizardCALs.au3")
Case "3"
Case "5"
EndSwitch

something like that i would think, however that exact wording does not work

Maybe something like this???

#include
#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GUIListBox.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("CALs", 494, 408, 425, 188)
$serverButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Server", 112, 72, 105, 41)
$deskButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Desktop", 256, 72, 105, 41)
$calListBox = GUICtrlCreateList("", 136, 136, 201, 206)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#endregion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $serverButton
            $sValue = IniRead("C:IanLogTestradioButton.ini", "Breed", "Radio Checked", "Error!")
            Switch $sValue
                Case "0"
                    _GUICtrlListBox_InsertString($calListBox, "test")
                Case "1"
                    Run("C:Program FilesAutoIt3AutoIt3.exe F:AutoIt3testingsautodogs.au3")
                Case "3"
                Case "5"
            EndSwitch
    EndSwitch
WEnd

BTW, the description of your question is extremely vague, you should explain in detail what it is you're trying to do if this script doesn't do it for you.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning all.
      first lit me give you all a thinks to your help
      you're help me allot thank you all.
      sirs today i've a new problem
      it's not a problem but thing i want to add it to blind accessability.
      the ListBox can send a notification when the user send a double click on it items
      but as we know that the blind users can't use the mouse for that they use the keybord to navigate.
      as we know that the enter replace the double click on the keybord
      for that i need when the user send a inter above any listBox item the list send a double click notification.
      i know some of you tell me that i can use the  GUISetAccelerators function
      but the enter has a other tasks such as leav a blanc line on edits and activate the defaultButton and other tasks.
      that what i need and i hope that you can help me
      this is a simple example.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $sMESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked" GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idButton_Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25) Local $idButton_Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25) global $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling GUICtrlSetData(-1, $sMESSAGE) global $DummyList = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 1) Local $idButton_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_command, "WM_command") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_Add GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "You clicked button No1|") Case $idButton_Clear GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "") Case $idButton_Close MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2) Exit case $DummyList $g_iTemp = GUICtrlRead($DummyList) if $g_iTemp = $LBN_DBLCLK then ;$LBN_DBLCLK then msgBox(64, "", "") endIf GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_command($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = $lParam $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word Switch $hWndFrom Case GUICtrlGetHandle($idMylist) Switch $iCode Case $LBN_SELCHANGE, $LBN_DBLCLK, $LBN_SELCANCEL, $LBN_SETFOCUS GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, $iCode) case else ;GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyTreeview, 1) EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc  
    • By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to align a two-line text in a button so that it would be centered in the button but can't succeed to do it for the vertical part.
      Can someone tell me what I do wrong ?
      Here is my code:
      $btn3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Execute " & @LF & " file 1", 100, 65, 60, 50, _ BitOr($BS_CENTER,$BS_BOTTOM,$BS_MULTILINE)) and here is the resulting layout I get in my window.
      I tried to follow the help, made a lot of different parameter combinations (here it's `$BS_BOTTOM`, but I tried `$BS_VCENTER` and `$BS_TOP`), still get the same result : vertical alignement is a no go for me.
      Can someone help ?
      TIA
      Gilles

• By Pike
      Hey Everyone, I haven't been here in a while and recently picked up my old project. Still an FNG!
      To the point: I want to be able to push the button and either play an mp3, open a file, or open an exe program (all with the same button). The problem is that I don't know how to code for that at "case 1"
              Case 1                                                                                                                                             
                  Local $sRead = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", "Default")                                
                  SoundPlay($sRead, @HotKeyPressed)                                                                     <-------------------------------
                  Run($sRead, @HotKeyPressed)                                                                                 <------------------------------- This 'Run' doesn't work even by itself!
      See code below for layout. If you need more information I will attach more code or answer any questions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Much Respect,
      Pike

Func _HandleButton() $iClickCount += 1 $iTimer = TimerInit() AdlibRegister("CheckButtonPress", $CheckTime) EndFunc Func CheckButtonPress() If TimerDiff($iTimer) < $CheckTime Or $iTimer = 0 Then Return Switch $iClickCount Case 1 Local $sRead = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", "Default") SoundPlay($sRead, @HotKeyPressed) Run($sRead, @HotKeyPressed) Case 2 MsgBox(0, "INFORMATION:", "Choose the file you want designated to this button") Local $sFileOpenDialog = FileOpenDialog(0, @ScriptDir & "\", "All (*.*)", $FD_FILEMUSTEXIST + $FD_MULTISELECT) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "No file(s) were selected.") EndIf Local $sFileName = InputBox("INFORMATION:", "Please Name Your File?" & @CRLF _ & @CRLF _ & "6 Characters or Less", "") IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\config.ini", "Config", "One", $sFileOpenDialog) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $sFileName) EndSwitch $iClickCount = 0 AdlibUnRegister() EndFunc  

• By XinYoung
      Greetings!
      I am in need of your guidance once again. I searched the forums for clicking in span, clicking by class, clicking without an ID or Name, etc., but I am unable to find a solution for my problem.
      I am trying to expand this tree in IE. There is an arrow ( > ) that i need to click, but I can't find a way to do it . Alternatively, I can double-click the text "Servers", but that seems to be even more troublesome. I will have to do this 2-3 more times as the tree expands.
      There appears to be an ID for the tree, simply called "tree", but that isn't working when I send a click to it.

;Open an IE session and navigate to pgAdmin. Global $oIE = _IECreate($pgAdmin) ;Maximize the IE window. WinSetState(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd"), "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) Sleep(2000) ;Expand the tree $oTree = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "tree") _IEAction($oTree, "click") Any ideas?