Sign in to follow this  
meisandy

Clearing cookies/sessions in _IECreateEmbedded()

Hi All,

I'm trying to write a small program that automatically logs on to a website using a username and password provided and screenshots the front page (I've checked and this is not against the site's rules).

I have the script working using _IECreateEmbedded(), however for some reason the user stays logged in on the website even after I restart my machine. I will be creating a way to actually sign out of the website as well, however to me this implies that some where cookies/sessions are being stored which I do not wish to happed. So is there any way I can flush the cookies/sessions created by the IE instance or something?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Maybe this :

$oIE = _IECreateEmbedded( ...

;dostuff

$oIE.document.cookie = "" ;clear the cookies
Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.
Hardware : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

Hi FireFox. Thank you for your answer but unfortunately I've had no luck - I'm still signed in when I restart the script, even if I put it after the object is created, and at the end of the script. :/

oh. I hope someone more experienced than me on this subject will have a look on your topic.

Br, FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

A thought - Try to change the expiration date of each cookie you want to delete to now.

A thought - Try to change the expiration date of each cookie you want to delete to now.

I am not in control of the cookies unfortunately - unless you can do this from within AutoIt, in which case I don't know how.

The cookies may have the same name. You can get them with the $oIE.document.cookie

Is there any way that I could output the contents of the $oIE object so that I can check what cookies are actually stored in there because I've tried setting all the cookie names I can think of to 0 and I am still signed in. Unfortunately when I tried just making $oIE.document = "" I received an error saying that the requested action had failed. I just don't understand because surely the variable is overwritten every time the the script starts anyway and so the contents would be discarded!?

Also I can't see that it has much to do with the actual browser because I've just checked on both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer 64-bit and I'm not signed into the website on either of them.

Edited by meisandy

I'm kind of coming to the conclusion that there is no actual answer to my problem.

Fortunately I no longer require this piece of code but if anyone can figure it out, I'd still like to mark the topic as solved :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FUD
      hello 
      please i need help 
      i need to open link in default browser only one windows without duplicate if i try to open the same link 

thanks 
    • By Mariog2000
      I've tried for a few days to simply open a url in IE and click an IE object that I can't "TAB" to and don't want to use a mouse-click if at all possible.  I've read up on things like using IEAction and IETagNameGetCollection to find the object but not smart enough to figure out how that works with my url or how to tell if my url is "basic" or a "form", "frameset", "iframe", etc.
      The other problem is I've tried using the "Run" and "ShellExecute" commands to open the browser, which works, but it opens it in a way that doesn't include my currently logged in user account.  For example, if I just click IE or Chrome for that matter and open my default homepage of google, the page that opens knows I'm logged in.  When I use "Send" "ShellExecute" or "_IE_Create" they always open pages generically which would require a login.
      So questions are, if I have a URL I'm trying to open, that's passes the currently logged on users credentials when opening the page (no clue where that happens)
      1.  Are there any code examples someone is willing to share that opens my IE maximized, with logged in credentials, and
      2.  Once that works, can someone suggest a technique a non-developer can find which IE Objects I need to send a "click" to so it opens the correct menu, pop-up, url, etc., associated with that object.  I've copied what doesn't work and sure I'm way off but it's not for a lack of effort. I'll keep trying and post updates but not looking good 🙂
      #include <IE.au3>
      Call ("selection")
      Func selection ()
      Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx")
      Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo")
      Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO")

_IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3")
      _IEAction ($button,"click")
      EndFunc
      #include <IE.au3> Call ("selection") Func selection () Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://internal-webpage.aspx") Local $selectid = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "signageNo") Local $button = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE, "GO") _IEFormElementOptionSelect ($selectid, "3") _IEAction ($button,"click") EndFunc 1. 
    • By singh54
      Hello All,

I am new to auto It  and coding. Have only tried few automated logging for different websites.  The login pages of the websites which I have worked on were having form name with input type as text and it seems straight forward to automate their login using "_IEFormElementSetValue".
      I have got a url, it does not have any form in the source page. On further analyzing I found that It does call some login page separately as below.
      function showLogin(arg) {
        Global.pollingDialogDoc = null;
        var fresh = jQuery.isValidString(arg) && "fresh" == arg ? !0 : !1, appFrame = $("#appFrame");
        if ($("#modalFrame").show(), $("iframe").hide(), fresh || !appFrame.attr('src').match("html/login.html")) appFrame.attr('src', baseURL + 'html/login.html'), 
        appFrame.on('load', function() {
          setTimeout(function() {
            $("#modalFrame").hide(), appFrame.show();
          }, 1);
        }); else try {
          window.frames.appFrame.updatePageFromIndex();
        } catch (e) {}
      }
      I can simply use "send" and "mouse click" Method to automate the login but that doesn't seems very reliable. Is there any separate way to fill the user ID and password to the respective fields by having reference by frames or something. 
      Appreciate if any one can point me to correct document or help in any way...!
    • By Colduction
      Hi everyone! i have Two-Problems:
      I've used this code to decode and export cookies from Google Chrome application's "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookie" file but i can't receive any data: #include <CryptProtect.au3> #include <SQLite.au3> #include <SQLite.dll.au3> Global Const $g_sLoc_Output = @ScriptDir & "\Cookies.txt" If FileExists($g_sLoc_Output) Then FileDelete($g_sLoc_Output) EndIf $hFO_Output = FileOpen($g_sLoc_Output ,1) If $hFO_Output <> -1 Then FileWrite($hFO_Output, Chrome()) FileFlush($hFO_Output) FileClose($hFO_Output) EndIf Func Chrome() Local $q, $r, $sOutput, $sLoc_ChromeDB = EnvGet("localappdata") & "\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies" If FileExists($sLoc_ChromeDB) = False Then Return "" _SQLite_Startup() If @error Then MsgBox(16, "SQLite Error", "SQLite3.dll Can't be Loaded! - " & $__g_hPrintCallback_SQLite & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Exiting application") Exit -1 EndIf _SQLite_Open($sLoc_ChromeDB) _SQLite_Query(-1, 'SELECT host_key, name, value, encrypted_value FROM cookies', $q) While _SQLite_FetchData($q, $r) = 0 $sOutput = $sOutput & r[0] & @CRLF & r[1] WEnd _SQLite_Close() _SQLite_Shutdown() Return $sOutput EndFunc I've used this code too for decrypt my saved passwords and export from Google Chrome application's "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Login Data" file but i can't get decrypted data: #include <CryptProtect.au3> #include <SQLite.au3> #include <SQLite.dll.au3> Global Const $g_sLoc_Output = @ScriptDir & "\Credentials.txt" If FileExists($g_sLoc_Output) Then FileDelete($g_sLoc_Output) EndIf $hFO_Output = FileOpen($g_sLoc_Output ,1) If $hFO_Output <> -1 Then FileWrite($hFO_Output, Chrome()) FileFlush($hFO_Output) FileClose($hFO_Output) EndIf Func Chrome() Local $q, $r, $sOutput, $sLoc_ChromeDB = EnvGet("localappdata") & "\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Login Data" If FileExists($sLoc_ChromeDB) = False Then Return "" _SQLite_Startup() If @error Then MsgBox(16, "SQLite Error", "SQLite3.dll Can't be Loaded! - " & $__g_hPrintCallback_SQLite & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Exiting application / Zavolej Honzovi") Exit -1 EndIf _SQLite_Open($sLoc_ChromeDB) _SQLite_Query(-1, "select * from logins;", $q) While _SQLite_FetchData($q, $r) = 0 $sOutput = $sOutput & "======================| " & $r[7] & " |======================" & @CRLF & "Login URL: " & $r[0] & @CRLF & "Email/User: " & $r[3] & @CRLF & "Password: " & _CryptUnprotectData($r[5], "") & @CRLF & @CRLF WEnd _SQLite_Close() _SQLite_Shutdown() Return $sOutput EndFunc Thanks!
    • By moimon
      Hi all. 
      Sorry if my words are confusing because I am not good at English.
      I am writing code to embed website with Recaptcha in GUI. And then, the code will automatically press the "I'm not a robot" button. The problem here is:
         - The code still works fine when entering iFrame to interact with Recaptcha with the URL is "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo"
      <snip>

- But for other URLs (such as "https://recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v2-checkbox.php"), the code cannot be entered into the iframe.

Code:
      <snip>  
      I did a lot of research but didn't know why.
       I sincerely thanks for the help.