Sign in to follow this  
JohanV

Convert PHP to AutoIT

JohanV

Hello,

I've created a script for a Bingo / Lottery kind of game in PHP.

Now I want to make this a standalone application in AutoIT.

I really dont know how to do that as i´m just a Autoit-beginner.

Can you help me with it?

In general I have the following files:

data.csv - the "database" where the bingo-numbers are stored, together with the name of the candidate

index.htm - to show the 'program' in a browser

input.php - to take care of input

results.php - to show the winners

numbers.txt - the winning numbers to compare with

I have the following files:

Input.php:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN">
<html><head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style>
body {  font-family:Times New Roman, Verdana,Geneva; font-size:12px; color:#000000;
    margin-left:20px; background:#F7F5DF; width: 300px; }
H2 { font-family:Times New Roman, Geneva; font-size:16pt; color:#840018; text-align:center; }
</style>
<link rel=stylesheet href="style.css" TYPE="text/css">
<title>Input</title>
<?php
$sepsign   = '/;/';
$text     = '';
$wnumbers = '';
$counter    = 0;
$filed     = "data.csv";
$fileg     = "numbers.txt";
$in_numbers = array(0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST') {
  $name = $_POST['name'];
  $in_numbers = $_POST['$in_numbers'];
}

$fd        = fopen($fileg,"r") or die ("Unable to open $file.");
$text     = fread($fd,filesize($fileg));
$wnumbers = preg_split($sepsign,$text); // wnumbers is an array with winning numbers
Fclose($fd);

for ($j = 0; $j < 10; $j++) {
   for ($i = 0; $i < 10; $i++) {
      if ($wnumbers[$i] == $in_numbers[$j])  { $counter++; }
   }
}   // $counter will contain the number of matches on the input

# Append and write the line in a file <number of matches>;<name>;<number 1>;<number 2>; etc

$fdb = fopen($filed,"a+");
fwrite($fdb,$counter . ";" . $name);
for ($i = 0; $i < 10; $i++) {
   fwrite($fdb,";" . $in_numbers[$i]);
}
fwrite($fdb,"\r\n");
fclose($fdb); 
?>
<h2><br>Your input has been stored successfully!</h2>
</body></html>

Results.php:

<HTML><head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/HTML; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style>
body {  font-family:Times New Roman, Verdana,Geneva; font-size:12px; color:#000000;
H2 { font-family:Times New Roman, Geneva; font-size:16pt; color:#840018; text-align:center; }
</style>
<title>Result</title>
</head><BODY>
<h2>Result of the draw</h2><hr><br>
<?php
$sepsign   = '/;/';
$text     = '';
$filed     = "data.csv";
$fileg     = "numbers.txt";

$fd = fopen($filed,"r") or die ("unable to open $file.");
$text = fread($fd,filesize($filed));
$lines = preg_split("/\r\n/",$text);    // Will split the file data.csv in lines
$count_reg = count($lines);
fclose($fd);
sort ($lines);
reset($lines);

for ($i = ($count_reg - 1); $i>($count_reg-4); $i--) {  // The three highest scores are showed
   $collums = preg_split($sepsign,$lines[$i]);
   print "<b>Name: " . $collums[1] . "<br>";
   print "Number of matches: " . $collums[0] . "</b><br>";
   print "Input: ";
   for ($j = 2; $j < 12; $j++) {
     print $collums[$j];
     if ($j <> 11 ) { print ", "; }  // to prevent the "," to appear after the last number
   }
   print "<br><br>";
}
$fd    = fopen($fileg,"r") or die ("Unable to open $file.");
$text = fread($fd,filesize($fileg));
$wnumbers = preg_split($sepsign,$text);
Fclose($fd);

print "<br><b>Bingo numbers</b><br><hr>";
for ($j = 0; $j < 11; $j++) {
   print $wnumbers[$j];
   if ($j < 9 ) { print ", "; }  // to prevent the "," to appear after the last number 
}
?>
</body></html>

Index.html

<html><head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style>
</style>
<title>Bingo game, input numbers.</title>
</head><body>
<form action="input.php" method="post" name="form">
<center>
<h2>Input numbers</h2>
lines  &nbsp; <input type="text" name="lines" size=20 maxlength=50><br><br>
Number &nbsp;1 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[0]" size=4><br>
Number &nbsp;2 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[1]" size=4><br>
Number &nbsp;3 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[2]" size=4><br>
Number &nbsp;4 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[3]" size=4><br>
Number &nbsp;5 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[4]" size=4><br>
Number &nbsp;6 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[5]" size=4><br>
Number &nbsp;7 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[6]" size=4><br>
Number &nbsp;8 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[7]" size=4><br>
Number &nbsp;9 &nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[8]" size=4><br>
Number 10&nbsp;<input type="text" name="$in_numbers[9]" size=4><br><br>
<input type="submit" value="Submit..."></FORM>
</center>
<p />&nbsp;<p />
</body></html>

nullschritt

Hello friend! Welcome to autoit. While I don't have the time currently to write an example code for you, I can make some reccomendations which you can look up in the help file.

Depending on if you want the app to work offline, there's two different options I see that you have

The first option is to simply embed the webpage into a gui. (create a GUI then use _IECreateEmbedded) This will allow anyone with an internet connection to access the game.

If you don't wish to require an active internet connection, you can start your job by looking up the following information.

1)To store data (data.cvs and numbers.txt) it's reccomended you use SQLite [_SQLite_Open()], although INI files may work, depending on how much data you plan to store [iniwrite()].

2)Use a InputBox() to request input from the user

3)Process the information the same way you did with php.