Sign in to follow this  

Is there a way to insert a value at the "Description" field of such this form?

Could you please show me a script that will set whatever value at the "Description:" field (ONLY!!) of such this kind of a web form: www.fiercewireless.com/jobs/post/

I tried to find a way but I am empty right now..

Edited by Servant

Here you are:

#include <ie.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.fiercewireless.com/jobs/post/")
_IELoadWait($oIE, 1000)
$tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("IFRAME")
$x = 0
For $tag In $tags
    If $x = 0 Then
        $tag.contentWindow.document.body.innerHTML = "got you!"
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Fenzik
      By Fenzik
       Hello all"
      I have curious problem with com object implementation of Sapi 5.1.
      In some cases }Some Voice engines] the metods for retrieve the voice parameters fails with error :Member not exists:.
      But the Retrieved Voice object can speak the given text, so It exists and work.
      Example of this type of Engine can be this one: http://download.kobavision.be/KobaSpeech3/KobaSpeech 3 With Vocalizer Serena - English (Great Britain).exe (can work as demo)
      So my question is> Is there some way to workaround or solve this issue?
      What i tryed:
      1. Typical use of Sapi.spvoice object:
      $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc"); Install a custom error handler
        $spvoice = ObjCreate("sapi.spvoice")
      for $voice in $spvoice.getvoices()
        msgbox(0, "Voice", $voice.getdescription())
      Func MyErrFunc()
      $HexNumber = hex($oMyError.number, 8)
      Msgbox(0,"","We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF &"Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF &"Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription)

2. Implement workaround based on Nvda Screen reader sapi5 Library at https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/source/synthDrivers/sapi5.py
      Thys code in Pascal should work, so i tryed to reproduce it in Autoit.
      Pascal code just as example:
                   for i:=0 to SOTokens.Count-1 do
                        SOToken:=SOTokens.Item(I); s:=SOToken.GetDescription(0);
      In Autoit I tryed it like this:
      $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc"); Install a custom error handler
        $spvoice = ObjCreate("sapi.spvoice")
      for $i = 0 to $spvoice.getvoices.count-1
      $name = $spvoice.getvoices.item($i).getdescription
      msgbox(0,"Voice", $name)
      Func MyErrFunc()
      $HexNumber = hex($oMyError.number, 8)
      Msgbox(0,"","We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF &"Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF &"Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription)
      Both of this methods returning same Error ("Member not exists.").
      Thanks a lot for help.
    • Chimp
      By Chimp
      An example on how to inject jQuery into a web page
      It can be useful to manage the page from AutoIt using jQuery.
      Idea from here: http://www.learningjquery.com/2009/04/better-stronger-safer-jquerify-bookmarklet
      Suggestions and improvements are welcome
      #include <ie.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $oIE = _IECreate("www.google.com") Local $jQuery = _jQuerify($oIE) MsgBox(0, "Version", "jQuery version: " & $jQuery.fn.jquery) MsgBox(0, "Example", "click ok to exit." & @CRLF & "Google logo will fade out by jQuery...") $jQuery('#hplogo').fadeOut(3000) ; jQuery will fade out the google logo EndFunc ;==>Example ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _jQuerify ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _jQuerify(Byref $oIE) ; Parameters ....: $oIE - Object variable of an InternetExplorer.Application. ; Return values .: an object variable pointing to the jQuery library ; Author ........: Chimp ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _jQuerify(ByRef $oIE) Local $jsEval, $jQuery, $otherlib = False ; create a reference to the javascript eval() function $oIE.document.parentWindow.setTimeout('document.head.eval = eval', 0) Do Sleep(250) $jsEval = Execute('$oIE.Document.head.eval') Until IsObj($jsEval) ; if jQuery is not already loaded then load it If $jsEval("typeof jQuery=='undefined'") Then ; check if the '$' (dollar) name is already in use by other library If $jsEval("typeof $=='function'") Then $otherlib = True Local $oScript = $oIE.document.createElement('script'); $oScript.type = 'text/javascript' ; If you want to load jQuery from a disk file use the following statement ; where i.e. jquery-1.9.1.js is the file containing the jQuery source ; (or also use a string variable containing the whole jQuery listing) ;~ $oScript.TextContent = FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\jquery-1.9.1.js") ; <--- from a file ; If you want to download jQuery from the web use this statement $oScript.src = 'https://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js' ; <--- from an url $oIE.document.getElementsByTagName('head').item(0).appendChild($oScript) Do Sleep(250) Until $jsEval("typeof jQuery == 'function'") EndIf Do Sleep(250) $jQuery = $jsEval("jQuery") Until IsObj($jQuery) If $otherlib Then $jsEval('jQuery.noConflict();') Return $jQuery EndFunc ;==>_jQuerify  
    • XaelloNegative
      By XaelloNegative
      Hi there.
      Im having some kind of a coder block here, 
      <td class="treeview ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_2" style="white-space:nowrap;"> <input type="checkbox" name="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewn1CheckBox" id="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewn1CheckBox"> <span class="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_0 treeview ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeView_1" id="ctl00_CenterContent_objTreeViewt1" style="border-style:none;font-size:1em;"> <i class="fa fa-file-code-o fa-fw"> </i> <span data-placement="bottom" data-toggle="tooltip" title="" data-original-title="Tool tip for said part">REFUNDS</span></span></td> this is a code directly from the website im working with. I was thinking of inserting a javascript that would get the "REFUNDS" part. Any ideas on how to do so?
      Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.
    • xEviiLx
      By xEviiLx
      I'm trying to read value of a base pointer + offset.
      With only address I can easily the value but with base addres (pointer) I really don't know how I can do that.
    • gillesg
      By gillesg
      Is there a way to get all the properties and method of a COM object thru Autoit.
      I am looking in a way of display the imbricated structure of object and method.
      Example of COm objects are "itunes.application", "Shell.application" and so on.
      The idea is to have a code looking like
      $objtobrowse = objcreate("itunes.application") if isobj($objtobrowse) then $colItems = $objtobrowse.buildinproperty For $objItem In $colItems ConsoleWrite($objItem.<Name> & " - " & $objItem.<Value> & @CRLF) Next EndIf  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.