Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Servant

Is there a way to insert a value at the "Description" field of such this form?

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Could you please show me a script that will set whatever value at the "Description:" field (ONLY!!) of such this kind of a web form: www.fiercewireless.com/jobs/post/

I tried to find a way but I am empty right now..

Edited by Servant

Here you are:

#include <ie.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.fiercewireless.com/jobs/post/")
_IELoadWait($oIE, 1000)
$tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("IFRAME")
$x = 0
For $tag In $tags
    If $x = 0 Then
        $tag.contentWindow.document.body.innerHTML = "got you!"
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Patryk
      By Patryk
      Dear Colleagues,
      I have no idea how to refer to style.display in my loop. There is a button like: 
      <input name="ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento" class="button" id="bodyPlaceholder_btnFecharProcessamento" style="display: none;" onclick="FecharJanelaProcessamento();return false;" type="submit" value="Fechar"> I want it to be clicked as soon as button's style change from style="display: none;" to  style= ="display: inline-block;" 
      This is what I got, but it's not working...
      Func GetButtons() $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oForm,"ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento",-1) $i = 0 While $i <> 1 For $oBtn In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oBtn) = "Fechar" And $oBtn.document.style.display = "display: inline-block;" Then $i = 1 _IEAction($oBtn, "focus") _IEAction($oBtn, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next WEnd EndFunc  
      I will really appreciate if you could help me with these loop!
    • Omnitica
      By Omnitica
      Hello!
      I'm new to the forums! Couldn't find any threads covering this issue. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm having problems changing the text/value of a input box. The particular box doesn't have a name or id, just: class="jq_hotkeys_enabled form-control".
      This class appears multiple times throughout the source, so I don't think It's right to reference that object. 
      See image 1.
      However, I've managed to find a object with the name "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper" which contains the value of the input box, and the id for the person in the dropdown/combobox left of it. (with "dummy-1" selected).
      See image 2.
      As you can see the value is 3982,4545     ( name , time )
      But when I try to change the value of it by doing:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") The box doesn't get its new value. I  can see in the source that it's changed though.
      See image 3.

However, if I do: 
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") $oIE.document.parentwindow.execScript("theForm.submit()") ; But it needs to reload the page The box gets its new value after the page reloads by the theForm.submit() function. 
      This is a bit unfortunate as I want the changes to happen instantly like when I type in the box with the keyboard... or select in the combobox.
      Maybe someone knows how I can do this? Looking forward to an answer! 
      Thanks in advance.

Note: Unfortunately I can't provide with the real URL as it is constricted to employees in the company I work for, but let me know If I should provide anything else.

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi all
      I want a way to get the last key pressed.
      I have a program that works with keyboard shortcuts and I want to  give the permission for the user to edit shortcut keys depending on what suits him
      i  want to make read-only edit box and the program writes the latest shortcut key pressed
      Please help me,
      greetings to all
      And thanks in advance
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys
      how are you؟
      I hope to be fine.
      I have a question  please
      how do I get the menu item that was pressed without that contains a variable؟
      For example I have a menu  of Favorites and I want the script recognizes the existing path in the pressed item
      i'll repeat to tell the item does not contain a variable
      Is there any solution
      if you want to explain more I could write an example of what I want.
      Greetings to all,
      thanks in advance
    • Ian_Mac
      By Ian_Mac
      HotKeySet("^{SPACE}", "get_color") $colorCodeHere = ;<---------------- func get_color() Global $point = MouseGetPos() Global $color = PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[1]) MsgBox(0, "debug", "result: " & $color) EndFunc While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Hello guys my problem is, how can i store the value that i get in that PixelGetColor($point[0], $point[0])
      i know that when i msgbox the color i will show the = of $color
      but i wanted it to be the value like  $colorCodeHere = 13456254. but  not hardcoding the value.

or how could i say 
      if $color is = to $color then do this and if  $color is not  equal to $color then do that.