Sign in to follow this  
Servant

Is there a way to insert a value at the "Description" field of such this form?

Servant

Could you please show me a script that will set whatever value at the "Description:" field (ONLY!!) of such this kind of a web form: www.fiercewireless.com/jobs/post/

I tried to find a way but I am empty right now..

Edited by Servant

michaelslamet

Here you are:

#include <ie.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.fiercewireless.com/jobs/post/")
_IELoadWait($oIE, 1000)
$tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("IFRAME")
$x = 0
For $tag In $tags
    If $x = 0 Then
        $tag.contentWindow.document.body.innerHTML = "got you!"
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
Next
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• b9k
      By b9k
      Hi, I am stuck on a GUI problem and would like your help to solve it.
      I am trying to automate the SoundWire Server app to match my current system volume level while it is minimized to the notification area (so no clicking or stealing focus),
      I can already get the handle and alter the tracker position by sending a WM_SETPOS message, but somehow the actual volume is not changed: I think I need to do something else to trigger the event handler for the value change and propagate it correctly.
      This is the control summary from Au3 info:
      >>>> Window <<<< Title: SoundWire Server Class: #32770 Position: 441, 218 Size: 566, 429 Style: 0x94CA00C4 ExStyle: 0x00050101 Handle: 0x0000000000510E12 >>>> Control <<<< Class: msctls_trackbar32 Instance: 4 ClassnameNN: msctls_trackbar324 Name: Advanced (Class): [CLASS:msctls_trackbar32; INSTANCE:4] ID: 6002 Text: Position: 51, 222 Size: 47, 126 ControlClick Coords: 1, 101 Style: 0x5001000A ExStyle: 0x00000000 Handle: 0x00000000001234C8 >>>> Mouse <<<< Position: 496, 567 Cursor ID: 2 Color: 0xF0F0F0 >>>> StatusBar <<<< >>>> ToolsBar <<<< >>>> Visible Text <<<< Default multimedia device Tray on Start Static Server Address: 192.168.1.8 Status: Connected to B9K~OP3 Audio Output Audio Input Level Record to File Input Select: 44.1 kHz Minimize to Master Volume Mute >>>> Hidden Text <<<< Slider2 Mute OK Cancel Label Balance Slider1 Volume Front L/R Fr C/LFE Side L/R Back L/R
      I am attaching the program in question so you don't have to install it (i don't know if it is portable enough, tough): 

SoundWire Server_files.zip

Thanks in advance and I hope I didn't post in the wrong section
    • Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      ; NetFirewallPolicy2 COM UDF Library for AutoIt3
      ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.5
      ; Description ...: Windows Firewall Policy2 Interface, Provides access to the firewall policy for Windows Vista+
      Including Test Script 
      UDF:
      Test Script:

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      I was Playing around With AutoIt this evening and wondered how hard it would be to get typeinfo like the COM Viewers do only using AutoIt
      Turns out it was pretty easy.
      A Few Notes:
      CAarray info is unfinished I didn't have any objects to test it on so I left it Limited.
      The Object must have IDispatch exposed (ITypeInfo is derivative)
      Its Just a proof of concept Run with it but don't carry scissors
      ITypeInfoCOM.au3
      ITypeInfoTest.au3

Output IWebBrowserApp

Output ObjCreate(MediaPlayer.MediaPlayer.1)

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
       IGroupPolicyObject interface
      ;;IGroupPolicyObject #RequireAdmin #include-once #include <WinAPIConstants.au3> ; $S_OK #include <WinAPIReg.au3> ;_WinAPI_GetRegKeyNameByHandle Global Enum $GPO_SECTION_ROOT = 0x0, $GPO_SECTION_USER, $GPO_SECTION_MACHINE Global Enum $GPO_OPEN_LOAD_REGISTRY = 0x1, $GPO_OPEN_READ_ONLY Global Enum $GPO_OPTION_DISABLE_USER = 0x1, $GPO_OPTION_DISABLE_MACHINE Global Enum $GPOTypeLocal = 0x0, $GPOTypeRemote, $GPOTypeDS, $GPOTypeLocalUser, $GPOTypeLocalGroup Global Const $sCLSID_GroupPolicyObject = "{EA502722-A23D-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}" Global Const $sIID_IGroupPolicyObject = "{EA502723-A23D-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}" Global Const $dtag_IGroupPolicyObject = _ "New hresult(wstr;wstr;dword);" & _ ; Creates a new GPO in the Active Directory with the specified display name. "OpenDSGPO hresult(wstr;dword);" & _ ; Opens the specified GPO and optionally loads the registry information. "OpenLocalMachineGPO hresult(dword);" & _ ; Opens the default GPO for the computer and optionally loads the registry information. "OpenRemoteMachineGPO hresult(wstr;dword);" & _ ; Opens the default GPO for the specified remote computer and optionally loads the registry information. "Save hResult(bool;bool;ptr;ptr);" & _ ; Saves the specified registry policy settings to disk and updates the revision number of the GPO. "Delete hresult();" & _ ; Deletes the GPO. "GetName hResult(wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the unique name for the GPO. "GetDisplayName hResult(wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the display name for the GPO. "SetDisplayName hresult(wstr);" & _ ; Sets the display name for the GPO. "GetPath hResult(wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the path to the GPO. "GetDSPath hresult(dword;wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the Active Directory path to the root of the specified GPO section. "GetFileSysPath hresult(dword;wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the file system path (UNC format) to the root of the specified GPO section. "GetRegistryKey hresult(dword;handle);" & _ ; Retrieves a handle to the root of the registry key for the specified GPO section. "GetOptions hResult(dword*);" & _ ; Retrieves the options for the GPO. "SetOptions hresult(dword;dword);" & _ ; Sets the options for the GPO. "GetType hResult(dword*);" & _ ; Retrieves type information for the GPO being edited. "GetMachineName hResult(wstr;int);" & _ ; Retrieves the computer name of the remote GPO. "GetPropertySheetPages hresult(ptr;uint*);" ; Retrieves the property sheet pages associated with the GPO. Test() Func Test() Local $iResult Local $oIGroupPolicy Local $aGpoType[5] = ["Local", "Remote", "Active Directory", "LocalUser", "LocalGroup"] $oIGroupPolicy = ObjCreateInterface($sCLSID_GroupPolicyObject, $sIID_IGroupPolicyObject, $dtag_IGroupPolicyObject) While True If Not IsObj($oIGroupPolicy) Then ConsoleWrite("Failed To Retrieve Interface") $iResult = $E_NOINTERFACE ExitLoop Else ConsoleWrite("Success: " & ObjName($oIGroupPolicy, 1) & @CRLF) EndIf Local $sLoc, $sPath, $sName, $iType $tKey = DllStructCreate("handle hKey") $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.OpenLocalMachineGPO(BitOR($GPO_OPEN_LOAD_REGISTRY, $GPO_OPEN_READ_ONLY)) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetDisplayName($sLoc, 65535) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetName($sName, 65535) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite($sLoc & " : " & $sName & @CRLF) $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetPath($sPath, 65535) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetType($iType) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite($sPath & @CRLF) $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetType($iType) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite("Type: " & $aGpoType[$iType] & @CRLF) $iResult = $oIGroupPolicy.GetRegistryKey($GPO_SECTION_USER, DllStructGetPtr($tKey)) If $iResult <> $S_OK Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite(_WinAPI_GetRegKeyNameByHandle(DllStructGetData($tKey, "hKey")) & @CRLF) ExitLoop WEnd Return SetError($iResult, 0, ($iResult = $S_OK)) EndFunc ;==>Test Note: Not well tested..
    • guinness
      By guinness
      Just trying out the latest version of AutoIt and thinking more functional
      #include <Array.au3> ; Example ; An example of filtering, mapping and reducing arrays, using a function reference. ; This is similiar to how it would be done in the likes of JavaScript ; i.e. more functional (declarative) than procedural (imperative) ; Filter example Local $aiFilteredBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] Local $aiFilteredAfter = _ArrayFilter($aiFilteredBefore, GtrThan30) _ArrayDisplay($aiFilteredAfter, '_ArrayFilter::') ; Map example Local $aiMappedBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9] Local $aiMappedAfter = _ArrayMap($aiMappedBefore, MultiplyByTwo) _ArrayDisplay($aiMappedAfter, '_ArrayMap::') ; Reduce example ; Sum all values in the array Local $aiReducedBefore[] = [1, 2, 3, 50, 30, 40, 20, 30] ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce:: ' & _ArrayReduce($aiReducedBefore, SumValues) & @CRLF) ; Passing an empty array, will return the initial value; otherwise, sets @error to 4 ; if no initial value is defined Local $aEmpty[] = [] ConsoleWrite('_ArrayReduce:: ' & _ArrayReduce($aEmpty, SumValues, 0) & @CRLF) ; Array callback functions (for the examples only) Func GtrThan30($iValue) Return $iValue > 30 EndFunc ;==>GtrThan30 Func MultiplyByTwo($iValue, $iIndex, $aiArray) ; Notice how the function is called with the optional arguments "index" and "original array" ConsoleWrite('Index:: ' & $iIndex & ', Array:: ' & _ArrayToString($aiArray) & @CRLF) Return $iValue * 2 EndFunc ;==>MultiplyByTwo Func SumValues($a, $b) Return $a + $b EndFunc ;==>SumValues ; Functions ; The callback function is invoked with fn(value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayFilter($avArray, $hFunc) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLength = UBound($avArray) Local $avFiltered[$iLength] If $iLength = 0 Then Return $avFiltered EndIf Local $iIndex = 0 For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 Local $bIsFiltered = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) ElseIf $bIsFiltered Then $avFiltered[$iIndex] = $avArray[$i] $iIndex += 1 EndIf Next ReDim $avFiltered[$iIndex] Return $avFiltered EndFunc ;==>_ArrayFilter ; The callback function is invoked with fn(value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayMap($avArray, $hFunc) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local Const $iLength = UBound($avArray) Local $avMapped[$iLength] If $iLength = 0 Then Return $avMapped EndIf For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 $avMapped[$i] = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Next Return $avMapped EndFunc ;==>_ArrayMap ; The callback function is invoked with fn(current, value, [index, [array]]) Func _ArrayReduce($avArray, $hFunc, $vInitial = Default) If Not IsArray($avArray) Then ; Null is more appropriate than returning the likes of -1 or an empty array Return SetError(1, 0, Null) EndIf If Not IsFunc($hFunc) Then Return SetError(2, 0, Null) EndIf Local $bHasInitial = @NumParams >= 3 Local $iLength = UBound($avArray) If $iLength = 0 Then If Not $bHasInitial Then Return SetError(4, 0, Null) EndIf Return $vInitial EndIf For $i = 0 To $iLength - 1 If $bHasInitial Then $vInitial = __ArrayCall($hFunc, 3, $vInitial, $avArray[$i], $i, $avArray) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, Null) EndIf Else $bHasInitial = True $vInitial = $avArray[$i] EndIf Next Return $vInitial EndFunc ;==>_ArrayReduce Func __ArrayCall($hFunc, $iError, $vArg1 = Default, $vArg2 = Default, $vArg3 = Default, $vArg4 = Default) Local Const $CALL_ERROR = 0xDEAD Local Const $CALL_EXTENDED = 0xBEEF Local $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then $vRet = Call($hFunc, $vArg1, $vArg2, $vArg3, $vArg4) If @error = $CALL_ERROR And @extended = $CALL_EXTENDED Then ; The function exists, but there is no appropriate function signature Return SetError($iError, 0, Null) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf Return SetError(@error, @extended, $vRet) EndFunc ;==>__ArrayCall