Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Servant

How can I store all the list items into a string which items are separated by comma?

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

For example I have a list like this..

post-81409-0-83933500-1391869804_thumb.j

How can I store all the list items on that GUI program into a string with the following format:

$IniKey = "item1, item2, item3"

Thanks in advanced!    :bye:

post-81409-0-83933500-1391869804_thumb.j

Edited by Servant

Servant,

Look at the _GUICtrlListBox_* functions in the Help file - _GetCount & _GetText should be what you need. ;)

M23

1 person likes this

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• JustinZandee
      By JustinZandee
      I need a random string generator which creates 15 letters/numbers.
      How can I make that?
    • TrashBoat
      By TrashBoat
      Is this possible:
      Executing a function from an include, but taking the function name from a gui input and then executing that function using the include:
      #include <Something.au3> ;input reads "Tree" $functionName = GuiCtrlRead($input1) $functionName(1) And the include is gonna have
      Func Tree($x) If $x = 1 Then $this = "text" MsgBox(0,$this,"whatever") EndFunc is it possible?
    • anthonyjr2
      By anthonyjr2
      Hi guys,
      I am pretty bad with regex, and am having some trouble trying to come up with an expression for a certain type of string. Basically I want to be able to tell if a string is of the format:
      AA#####A
      Where the A's are any letter from A-Z and the #'s are any digit from 0-9.
      I've been playing around with a regex tester online for a while but I can't really seem to grasp the concept very well. Could anyone give me any tips?
      This isn't exactly an AutoIt specific question which is why I didn't post it in General Help & Support.
    • LoneWolf_2106
      By LoneWolf_2106
      Hi everybody,
      i have a question related to strings items in an Array and sorting. Maybe someone can advice me how to solve the issue.
      I have an Array of strings, every item of the Array is as following:
      INFO [13.06.2017 11:48:01] [Thread-13] [ConGenImpUsb -> waitForConnection]  INFO [07.06.2017 08:55:44] [main] MDU5 - Ver 5.1x I want to sort the item in the array by date and time, is there any function which allows me to sort by date/time?
      Thanks in advance
    • LWC
      By LWC
      I've made a program that relies on IniReadSectionNames. It reads (~3K) Autorun.inf files in the working folder and creates a GUI based on their contents.
      I made sure to revert to a default GUI upon @error.
      But someone (with Windows XP SP3 32-bit) reported to me he always gets the default menu.
      I sent him a FileRead command instead and it works! So seemingly there's no access problem to AutoRun.inf.
      In the following demo code, I always hit success, but he always ends up with semi-success:
      Local $hIniLocation = "Autorun.inf" Local $aSections = IniReadSectionNames($hIniLocation) If @error Then $aSections = FileRead($hIniLocation) if @error then msgbox(48, "Double error", "Alternative access failed too due to:" & @crlf & @error & @crlf & @extended) else msgbox(0, "Semi-success", "IniReadSectionNames failed, but alternativaly this file contains:" & @crlf & @crlf & $aSections) endif else msgbox(0, "Success", "IniReadSectionNames worked!") endif Why is that? Is there something further to check with him?
      Autorun.inf