Sign in to follow this  
Andreik

Text alignment in toolbar control

Why the text it's not vertically aligned in toolbar control?

#include <GuiReBar.au3>
#include <GuiToolbar.au3>
#include <Constants.au3>

Global Enum $Item1 = 1000, $Item2, $Item3

Local $hGUI = GUICreate('Example',450,300)
Local $hRebar = _GUICtrlRebar_Create($hGUI, BitOR($RBS_FIXEDORDER,$CCS_NODIVIDER,$RBS_BANDBORDERS))
Local $hToolbar = _GUICtrlToolbar_Create($hGUI,$TBSTYLE_TRANSPARENT)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddString($hToolbar,'Item# 1')
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddString($hToolbar,'Item# 2')
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddString($hToolbar,'Item# 3')
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($hToolbar,$Item1,-2,0)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($hToolbar,$Item1,-2,1)
_GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($hToolbar,$Item1,-2,2)
_GUICtrlToolbar_SetButtonSize($hToolbar,32,150)
_GUICtrlRebar_AddToolBarBand($hRebar,$hToolbar)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$hGUI)
Do
    Sleep(10)
Until GUIGetMsg() = -3 ; GUI_EVENT_CLOSE

The code above will prodoce a window that will look like

21l6edx.png

When the words fail... music speaks

Because of the size of your undefinied bitmaps : the text is placed under the bitmap, but you don't have any bitmap...

So just define the size of the bitmaps - even if you do not use any

Local $hToolbar = _GUICtrlToolbar_Create($hGUI,$TBSTYLE_TRANSPARENT)
_GUICtrlToolbar_SetBitmapSize($hToolbar, 0, 0)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to align a two-line text in a button so that it would be centered in the button but can't succeed to do it for the vertical part.
      Can someone tell me what I do wrong ?
      Here is my code:
      $btn3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Execute " & @LF & " file 1", 100, 65, 60, 50, _ BitOr($BS_CENTER,$BS_BOTTOM,$BS_MULTILINE)) and here is the resulting layout I get in my window.
      I tried to follow the help, made a lot of different parameter combinations (here it's `$BS_BOTTOM`, but I tried `$BS_VCENTER` and `$BS_TOP`), still get the same result : vertical alignement is a no go for me.
      Can someone help ?
      TIA
      Gilles

• By dascondor
      So basically need to pull text from a .txt file or .sql and use that text to replace something within a different file.

First File:
      jumps

Or:
      Text1 = jumps
      Text2 = fence
      Second File:
      My Dog XXXXX over the YYYYY.

After Script:
      My Dog jumps over the fence

I have found a good start, I'm basic programmer at best, I have some experience but this gets out of my wheel house.

Any help is appreciated.

• By misioooo
      Hi!

I am writing some GUI and i need to use images as buttons, but with text on them (text is from INI file).
      Part with button looks like this:
      $ankieta1 = GUICtrlCreateButton($txtAnk1, 100,350,765,164) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 22, 800, -1, "Arial") ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1,0xffffff) $hImageBtn_1 = _GUIImageList_Create(765, 164) _GUIImageList_AddBitmap($hImageBtn_1, "c:\path\to\ankieta_clean.bmp") _GUICtrlButton_SetImageList($ankieta1, $hImageBtn_1, 4) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "On_Ankieta1") The problem - if i uncomment GUICtrlSetColor, color of text changes, but button is just plain gray (no image). How i can change text color not touching image on a button here?