poila

I was reading the Helpfile on both GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort and _GUICtrlListView_SimpleSort, and after running my script, I was initially satisfied with the way columns are sorted when the user clicks on the column header.

But at certain occasions, clicking on the column header to sort numbers - integers in particular - seem to have some unexpected behaviour.

I cannot verify if it is due to the way I wrote the script, or because the functions used in AutoIt to sort numbers intentionally work the way they do.

Example:

Column ID | Item ID | Item Name | Date

1 | ID_1 | One | 14/05/2014

2 | ID_2 | Two| 14/05/2014

3 | ID_3 | Three| 14/05/2014

10 | ID_4 | Four| 14/05/2014

9 | ID_5 | Five| 14/05/2014

27 | ID_6 | Siz| 15/05/2014

When the user clicks Column ID, logically the order of ascending sorting would look like this:

1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 27

But what I got is like this:

1, 10, 2, 27, 3, 9

Does anyone know the reason behind the way it is sorted this way?

How then do I get the columns to be sorted correctly when the user clicks the column header?

(I did read across other related threads like  and )

I attached my codes here to see if I might write them wrongly.

My code for generating ListView:

$inventoryList = GUICtrlCreateListView("ID|item id|item name| Date", 45, 140, expandGUIX(750), expandGUIY(450), $LVS_REPORT, BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE))
_GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth(-1, 3, 651)
$hInventoryList = GUICtrlGetHandle($inventoryList)
For $i = 0 To 3
    _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($inventoryList, $i, $LVSCW_AUTOSIZE_USEHEADER)
Next

My code for auto-resizing columns:

Func resizeColumns($hWnd, $listView, $iColumns, $iGUI_Width, $iGUI_Height)
    ; Check top index - if not 0 then we have a scroll bar so increase ListView width
    Local $iScroll_Allowance
    If _GUICtrlListView_GetTopIndex($listView) > 0 Then
        $iScroll_Allowance = 17
    EndIf

; Determine ListView width
    Local $iLV_Width = $iScroll_Allowance
    Local $iData_Width, $iHeader_Width
    Local $i = 0
    For $i = 0 To $iColumns - 1
        ; Size column to fit header
        _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($listView, $i, $LVSCW_AUTOSIZE_USEHEADER)
        $iHeader_Width = _GUICtrlListView_GetColumnWidth($listView, $i)
        ; Now size column to fit data
        _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($listView, $i, $LVSCW_AUTOSIZE)
        $iData_Width = _GUICtrlListView_GetColumnWidth($listView, $i)
        ; If header is wider, reset width
        If $iHeader_Width > $iData_Width Then
            _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($listView, $i, $iHeader_Width)
            $iLV_Width += $iHeader_Width
        Else
            $iLV_Width += $iData_Width
        EndIf
    Next

; Resize ListView and GUI to fit data
    ControlMove($hWnd, "", $listView, 10, 10, $iLV_Width + 10, $iGUI_Height - 20) ; Add 10 for internal ListView borders
EndFunc   ;==>resizeColumns

My code for locking users from resizing columns after auto-resize:

Func _WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam)
    #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam

; Get details of message
    Local $tNMHEADER = DllStructCreate($tagNMHEADER, $lParam)
    ; Look for header resize code
    $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHEADER, "Code")
    Switch $iCode
        Case $HDN_BEGINTRACKW
            ; Prevent resizing
            Return True
        Case $LVN_COLUMNCLICK
            ; Sort column
            $tInfo = DllStructCreate($tagNMLISTVIEW, $lParam)
            $iCol = DllStructGetData($tInfo, "SubItem")
            _GUICtrlListView_SimpleSort($cListView, $g_bSortSense, $iCol)
    EndSwitch

Return $__LISTVIEWCONSTANT_GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>_WM_NOTIFY
Edited by poila

BrewManNH

It's called a lexical or lexicographical sort, it sorts by the character values, not the numeric values.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

poila

Hi BrewManNH,

Thanks for the tip. I just did a search on the forums and came across this thread that's related to lexical sort ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>).

(Gonna add 'lexical' to my vocab, sounds new to me ._. )

Not sure of how to integrate the UDF (shown inside the link) into a ListView sort, since the link I shared is for sorting arrays instead of ListView.

Any ideas or has anyone else did proper number sorting before for ListView?

Edited by poila

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      I am tracking this topic by @LarsJ.  It is very advanced and overkill for what I am currently trying to do.

Problem is this.
      Listview contains columns, one of which is right aligned and gets populated by float values, such as 123.99.  Some do not have decimals ie 124.00 and on sort gets truncated to 124.  Its obviously still the same value, but the display has reset.
      ; line below is for list VIEW ;..................................0.........1......2............ $cListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("CUSTOMER|AMOUNT|DESCRIPTION", 8, 152, 764, 279) GUICtrlSetBkColor($cListView, $GUI_BKCOLOR_LV_ALTERNATE) ; alternate between the listview background color and the listview item background color GUICtrlSetBkColor($cListView, $LVStdClr) ; Set the background color for the listview _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($cListView, 0, 120) ; -- the client name _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($cListView, 1, 90) ;-- the amount _GUICtrlListView_JustifyColumn($cListView, 1, 1) ; 1 - Text is right aligned _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($cListView, 2, 200) ; the description What I am looking for is something native and simple like a 
          _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnFormat($cListView, 1, "%.2f") ;  1 - column is stringformatted to "%.2f"
      So that after each sort it will appear as it was in the original rendering.
      Is there something like this? I have not been able to find a simple solution.

Thanks.
      Skysnake
    • Ambient
      By Ambient
      I have tried several way sto get this to work to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include "GuiListViewEx.au3" $idItem = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($r & " | " & $c & $adoRs.Fields("TransactionAmount").value & " | " & $Timestamp & " | " & _StringProper($adoRs.Fields("Tillid").value) & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Card Number : " & $cardnum & " " , $idListView) ConsoleWrite( "IDITEM" & $idItem) If STRINGLEFT($adoRs.Fields("TransactionAmount").value,1)= "-" Then Consolewrite(" String is Negative" & @CRLF) ;Drops in Here as expected ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_RED) ; Colour line if item is negative this didn' work $TxC= _GUICtrlListView_SetTextColor($hListView, $CLR_RED) ; I also tried $TxC= _GUICtrlListView_SetTextColor(-1, 0xFF0000) CONSOLEWRITE("TEXTCOLOUR RETURNED " & $TxC & @crlf) ; This is returning True ELSE Consolewrite(" String is NOT Negative" & @CRLF) EndIf  
    • Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      Example of Subclassing listviews using setwindowSubclass in order to intercept WM_KEYUP events
      Also pops context menu on  Shift + F10
      #include <Misc.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GuiMenu.au3> #include <WinAPIShellEx.au3> Global $g_hCB, $g_pCB, $g_ahProc[2][2] ;Stores the Data for subclassing listview Global $g_LVKEYUP = 0xFE00, $g_LVKEYDN = 0xFD00 ;Our Own Custom messages (Key Up/Dn) Global $g_iDummyData Global $g_hGui = GUICreate("test") Global $g_hList1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("#|x|y", 5, 24, 161, 70, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS Or $LVS_SINGLESEL) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("text", $g_hList1) Global $g_hList1_LVN = GUICtrlCreateDummy() ;Recieves Messages from the callback Global $g_hContext1 = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($g_hList1) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("1", $g_hContext1) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("2", $g_hContext1) Global $g_hList2 = GUICtrlCreateListView("#|x|y", 5, 100, 161, 70, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS Or $LVS_SINGLESEL) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("text", $g_hList2) Global $g_hList2_LVN = GUICtrlCreateDummy() ;Recieves Messages from the callback Global $g_hContext2 = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($g_hList2) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("3", $g_hContext2) GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("4", $g_hContext2) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) SubClassListView() ;Creates our subclass Func SubClassListView() OnAutoItExitRegister("Cleanup") ;to remove our subclass $g_hCB = DllCallbackRegister('_SubclassProc', 'lresult', 'hwnd;uint;wparam;lparam;uint_ptr;dword_ptr') $g_pCB = DllCallbackGetPtr($g_hCB) $g_ahProc[0][0] = $g_hList1 ;Add the Ids of the controls we'd like to subclass $g_ahProc[1][0] = $g_hList2 ;Set up the subclass _WinAPI_SetWindowSubclass ( $hWnd, $pSubclassProc, $idSubClass [, $pData = 0] ) $g_ahProc[0][1] = _WinAPI_SetWindowSubclass(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_ahProc[0][0]), $g_pCB, $g_ahProc[0][0], $g_hList1_LVN) $g_ahProc[1][1] = _WinAPI_SetWindowSubclass(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_ahProc[1][0]), $g_pCB, $g_ahProc[1][0], $g_hList2_LVN) EndFunc ;==>SubClassListView Func _SubclassProc($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam, $iID, $pData) #forceref $iID Local $iRtnMsg = 0 ;Events we'd like to intercept If $iMsg = $WM_KEYUP Or $iMsg = $WM_SYSKEYUP Then $iRtnMsg = $g_LVKEYUP ElseIf $iMsg = $WM_KEYDOWN Or $iMsg = $WM_SYSKEYDOWN Then $iRtnMsg = $g_LVKEYDN EndIf ;We Recieve the Id of the dummy through $pData and pass our RtnMsg to the dummy control If $iRtnMsg Then GUICtrlSendToDummy($pData, BitOR($iRtnMsg, $wParam)) ;Pass messages on to the default handler Return _WinAPI_DefSubclassProc($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc ;==>_SubclassProc Func Cleanup() For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahProc) - 1 ;Remove Our Subclass' by setting it back to the original proc _WinAPI_RemoveWindowSubclass(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_ahProc[$i][0]), DllCallbackGetPtr($g_ahProc[$i][1]), $g_ahProc[$i][0]) Next DllCallbackFree($g_hCB) EndFunc ;==>Cleanup While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $g_hList1_LVN ;This is just a dummy it only recieves events ConsoleWrite("LV1 EVENT 0x" & Hex($g_iDummyData, 4) & @CRLF) $g_iDummyData = GUICtrlRead($g_hList1_LVN) ;Retrieve the code that was sent Switch BitAND($g_iDummyData, 0xFF00) ;Get the keyup/dn status Case $g_LVKEYDN If BitAND($g_iDummyData, 0x00FF) = 0x79 And (_IsPressed("A0") Or _IsPressed("A1")) Then ;Right/ Left Shift & F10 ShowMenu($g_hGui, $g_hList1, $g_hContext1) Else ConsoleWrite("Lv1 KeyDn Vk: 0x" & Hex(BitAND($g_iDummyData, 0x00FF), 2) & @CRLF) ;Get the Virtual keycode EndIf Case $g_LVKEYUP ConsoleWrite("Lv1 KeyUp Vk: 0x" & Hex(BitAND($g_iDummyData, 0x00FF), 2) & @CRLF) ;Get the Virtual keycode EndSwitch Case $g_hList2_LVN $g_iDummyData = GUICtrlRead($g_hList2_LVN) ;Retrieve the code that was sent ConsoleWrite("LV2 EVENT 0x" & Hex($g_iDummyData, 4) & @CRLF) Switch BitAND($g_iDummyData, 0xFF00) ;Get the keyup/dn status Case $g_LVKEYDN ConsoleWrite("Lv2 KeyDn Vk: 0x" & Hex(BitAND($g_iDummyData, 0x00FF), 2) & @CRLF) ;Get the Virtual keycode Case $g_LVKEYUP ConsoleWrite("Lv2 KeyUp Vk: 0x" & Hex(BitAND($g_iDummyData, 0x00FF), 2) & @CRLF) ;Get the Virtual keycode EndSwitch EndSwitch WEnd Func ShowMenu($hWnd, $idCtrl, $idContext) Local $aPos, $iX, $iY Local $hMenu = GUICtrlGetHandle($idContext) $aPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, "", $idCtrl) $iX = $aPos[0] $iY = $aPos[1] + $aPos[3] ClientToScreen($hWnd, $iX, $iY) ; Show at the given coordinates (x, y) the popup menu (hMenu) which belongs to a given GUI window (hWnd) _GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu($hMenu, $hWnd, $iX, $iY) EndFunc ;==>ShowMenu ; Convert the client (GUI) coordinates to screen (desktop) coordinates Func ClientToScreen($hWnd, ByRef $iX, ByRef $iY) Local $tPoint = DllStructCreate("int;int") DllStructSetData($tPoint, 1, $iX) DllStructSetData($tPoint, 2, $iY) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "ClientToScreen", "hwnd", $hWnd, "struct*", $tPoint) $iX = DllStructGetData($tPoint, 1) $iY = DllStructGetData($tPoint, 2) ; release Struct not really needed as it is a local $tPoint = 0 EndFunc ;==>ClientToScreen  
      Old Code Using setWindowLong

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      Literally just a list of listview styles / extended styles and WS / WSEX styles prints them in the console by their name
      ;Debug ;Debug_GetLvMStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetHDStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetWSStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetWSStyles($g_hWnd) ;;#include <ListViewConstants.au3> Func Debug_GetLvMStyles($hListView) Local $LVStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hListView, -16) Local $LVExStyle = _GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView) Local $sLVSTYLES Local $sLVExSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetLvMStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNLEFT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNLEFT, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNMASK, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNTOP) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNTOP, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_AUTOARRANGE) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_AUTOARRANGE, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_DEFAULT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_DEFAULT," If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_EDITLABELS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_EDITLABELS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ICON) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_ICON, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_LIST) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_LIST, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOLABELWRAP, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOSCROLL) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOSCROLL, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOSORTHEADER) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOSORTHEADER, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_OWNERDATA) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_OWNERDATA, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_REPORT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_REPORT, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SINGLESEL) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SINGLESEL, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SMALLICON) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SMALLICON, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SORTASCENDING) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SORTASCENDING, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SORTDESCENDING) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SORTDESCENDING, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_TYPEMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_TYPEMASK, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_TYPESTYLEMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_TYPESTYLEMASK, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOAUTOARRANGE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOARRANGE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOCHECKSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOCHECKSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOSIZECOLUMNS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOSIZECOLUMNS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_COLUMNOVERFLOW) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_COLUMNOVERFLOW, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_COLUMNSNAPPOINTS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_COLUMNSNAPPOINTS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_FLATSB) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_FLATSB, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HEADERINALLVIEWS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HEADERINALLVIEWS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HIDELABELS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HIDELABELS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_INFOTIP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_INFOTIP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_JUSTIFYCOLUMNS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_JUSTIFYCOLUMNS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_LABELTIP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_LABELTIP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_MULTIWORKAREAS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_MULTIWORKAREAS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_REGIONAL) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_REGIONAL, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SIMPLESELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SIMPLESELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SNAPTOGRID) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SNAPTOGRID, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTBKGND) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTBACKGROUND, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTSHADOWTEXT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTTEXTSHADOW, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TWOCLICKACTIVATE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TWOCLICKACTIVATE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_UNDERLINECOLD) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_UNDERLINECOLD, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_UNDERLINEHOT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_UNDERLINEHOT, " ConsoleWrite("Lv Styles= " & $sLVSTYLES & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Lv Ex Styles= " & $sLVExSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetLvMStyles ;;#include <HeaderConstants.au3> Func Debug_GetHDStyles($hListView) Local $hHeader = _GUICtrlListView_GetHeader($hListView) Local $HDStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hHeader, -16) Local $sHDSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetHDStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_BUTTONS) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_STYLES, " ;0x00000002 ; Each item in the control looks and behaves like a push button If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_CHECKBOXES) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_CHECKBOXES, " ;0x00000400 ; Allows the placing of checkbo ;es on header items on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_DRAGDROP) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_DRAGDROP, " ;0x00000040 ; Allows drag-and-drop reordering of header items If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FILTERBAR) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FILTERBAR, " ;0x00000100 ; Include a filter bar as part of the standard header control If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FLAT) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FLAT, " ;0x00000200 ; Control is drawn flat when XP is running in classic mode If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FULLDRAG) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FULLDRAG, " ;0x00000080 ; Column contents are displayed while the user resizes a column If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HIDDEN) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HIDDEN, " ;0x00000008 ; Indicates a header control that is intended to be hidden If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HORZ) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HORZ, " ;0x00000000 ; Creates a header control with a horizontal orientation If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HOTTRACK) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HOTTRACK, " ;0x00000004 ; Enables hot tracking If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_NOSIZING) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_NOSIZING, " ;0x0800 ; The user cannot drag the divider on the header control on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_OVERFLOW) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_OVERFLOW, " ;0x1000 ; A button is displayed when not all items can be displayed within the header control's rectangle on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_DEFAULT) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_DEFAULT, " ;0x00000046 ; Default header style $HDS_DRAGDROP + $HDS_HOTTRACK + $HDS_BUTTONS ConsoleWrite("Header Styles= " & $sHDSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetHDStyles Func Debug_GetWSStyles($hWnd) ;#include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $WSStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hWnd, -16) Local $sWSSTYLES Local $WSEXStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hWnd, -20) ;_GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView); Local $sWSEXSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetWSStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_OVERLAPPED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_OVERLAPPED, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TILED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TILED, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, " ;0x00010000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MINIMIZEBOX, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TABSTOP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TABSTOP, " ;0x00010000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_GROUP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_GROUP, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_SIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_SIZEBOX, " ;0x00040000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_THICKFRAME) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_THICKFRAME, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_SYSMENU) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_SYSMENU, " ;0x00080000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_HSCROLL) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_HSCROLL, " ;0x00100000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_VSCROLL) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_VSCROLL, " ;0x00200000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_DLGFRAME) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_DLGFRAME, " ;0x00400000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_BORDER) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_BORDER, " ;0x00800000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CAPTION) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CAPTION, " ;0x00C00000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TILEDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TILEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MAXIMIZE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MAXIMIZE, " ;0x01000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CLIPCHILDREN, " ;0x02000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, " ;0x04000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_DISABLED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_DISABLED, " ;0x08000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_VISIBLE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_VISIBLE, " ;0x10000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MINIMIZE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MINIMIZE, " ;0x20000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_ICONIC) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_ICONIC, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CHILD) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CHILD, " ;0x40000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CHILDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CHILDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_POPUP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_POPUP, " ;0x80000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_POPUPWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_POPUPWINDOW, " ;0x80880000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, " ;0x00000010 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_APPWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_APPWINDOW, " ;0x00040000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_COMPOSITED) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_COMPOSITED, " ;0x02000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT, " ;0x10000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, " ;0x00000200 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP, " ;0x00000400 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME, " ;0x00000001 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LAYERED) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LAYERED, " ;0x00080000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL, " ;0x400000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LEFT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LEFT, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LEFTSCROLLBAR) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LEFTSCROLLBAR, " ;0x00004000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LTRREADING) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LTRREADING, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_MDICHILD) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_MDICHILD, " ;0x00000040 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOACTIVATE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOACTIVATE, " ;0x08000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOINHERITLAYOUT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOINHERITLAYOUT, " ;0x00100000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY, " ;0x00000004 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RIGHT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RIGHT, " ;0x00001000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RTLREADING) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RTLREADING, " ;0x2000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_STATICEDGE, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, " ;0x00000080 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TOPMOST, " ;0x00000008 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, " ;0x00000020 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE, " ;0x00000100 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_PALETTEWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_PALETTEWINDOW, " ConsoleWrite("WS Styles= " & $sWSSTYLES & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("WS EX Styles= " & $sWSEXSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetWSStyles  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz

Hello all
      I have a question please
      this  a question is about the context menu
      When i create a list box  Or combo box
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10
      the menu options is appear normally
      but When i create a List view
      if i create a context menu for this list
      When i press the application key or the shortcut shift + f10