Playing a video in a GUI window and stopping it in the middle of playing to play another

I am revamping an old script I made several years ago and I am having a few problems I cannot fix. When started, the script is supposed to randomly play videos located in the @ScriptDirVideos. While it is doing this, a gui window is waiting for a barcode to be scanned. When a barcode is scanned then the program is supposed to stop playing the video it is currently playing and start playing the video file associated with the barcode. It needs to do this even when the script is playing a scanned video.

A couple of issues I am having:

1. I scan a barcode and a video starts to play. When I scan another barcode the video playing does not stop and the new video that is supposed to play does not play.

2. The _PlayRandom function does not actually play any videos. It shows the video player splash screen for a quick second and then goes back to the waiting for user input screen.

*The script is using Media Player Classic www.MPC-HC.com. All the video files are going to be MPG. The script needs to run for over 24 hours at a time without crashing.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <string.au3>
#Include <File.au3>
#Include <Array.au3>

Global $AviList = _FileListToArray(@ScriptDir & "\Videos","*.mpg")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") ;Ties the exit program function to the ESC key

$timer = TimerInit() ;Returns a timestamp (in milliseconds) for playing videos randomly

$Form1 = GUICreate("Video Player",1100,800,0,0,$WS_MAXIMIZE);$WS_EX_TOPMOST)

$edit_field = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 200, 200, 0, -200); ( "text", left, top , width , height)
        GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;sets window to show even while not playing a file on program startup
        GUISetBkColor(0x000000) ; sets background on GUI window
GUISetState()

_PlayRandom

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $msg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        FileClose(@ScriptDir & "\" & "Videos.ini")
        FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\" & "Videos.ini")
        Exit
    Case $edit_field
           $user_input = GUICtrlRead($edit_field)
            If IniRead("Videos.ini", "Videos", $user_input, "no entry") = "no entry" Then
                MsgBox(16, "Code not found", "The Barcode you entered "&$user_input&" does not have a video.",2)
                WinActivate("Video Player")
                GUICtrlSetData($edit_field, "")
            Else
                $video_file = (@ScriptDir & "\Videos\" & IniRead("Videos.ini", "Videos", $user_input, "no entry"))
                Run (@ScriptDir & "\MPC-HC\mpc-hc64.exe /play /fullscreen /close "&$video_file&"")
            EndIf
        EndSwitch
        If TimerDiff($timer) > 20000 Then
            _PlayRandom()
        EndIf
WEnd

Func _PlayRandom()
Local $ArrayNumber 
Local $RandomArrayNo 
    $ArrayNumber=$AviList[0] 
    $RandomArrayNo = Random(2,$ArrayNumber)
    RunWait (@ScriptDir & "\MPC-HC\mpc-hc64.exe /play /fullscreen /close "&$AviList[$RandomArrayNo]&"")
    _PlayRandom()
EndFunc

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

I want the scanned video to play until it is done or until a new barcode is scanned,  have my script detect that the program is closed (hence the /close command parameter) and start playing random videos 20 seconds after the scanned video has finished playing.

@JohnOne thanks I did miss that. The PlayRandom function is not working properly. I know I cannot read an array to a msgbox but I cannot find good documentation for _ArrayDisplay to know how to output it to screen for troubleshooting. Any suggestions?

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

Else
                $video_file = (@ScriptDir & "\Videos\" & IniRead("Videos.ini", "Videos", $user_input, "no entry"))
                Run (@ScriptDir & "\MPC-HC\mpc-hc64.exe /play /fullscreen /close "&$video_file&"")

From here do I need to add another GuiCtrlRead or can I have the program continue to listen to the first instance? I want to play the video then activate the scanning window and listen for a new barcode scan. I understand the logic of what I want to do but I dont know the syntax. Help me out here.

If GUICtrlRead >0 then

ProcessClose("mpc-hc64.exe")

I think this might work actually. Trying it now.

Else
                GUICtrlSetData($edit_field, "");erases input in gui window
                ProcessClose("mpc-hc64.exe")
                WinActivate("Video Player"