Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kovacic

Windows 7 Auto Login with credentials

2 posts in this topic

Simple script that took me about 15 minutes. I built it for a friend but thought someone else could use it..

Just make sure you compile it as 64bit if you have a 64bit system which most of you using windows 7 do.

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=HWandHank.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=y
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.3.10.2
 Author:         Mike Kovacic

Script Function:
    Set windows 7 to auto login using provided credentials.

* This must be compiled as x64 to work.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
$MuhApp = GUICreate("Set Autologon", 309, 127, 212, 132)
$Username = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 8, 16, 153, 21)
$Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 8, 48, 153, 21)
$Domain = GUICtrlCreateInput(@ComputerName, 8, 80, 153, 21)
$Set = GUICtrlCreateButton("Set Autologon", 176, 24, 123, 25)
$REmove = GUICtrlCreateButton("Remove Autologin", 176, 56, 123, 25)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $set 
            setautoadminlogin()
        Case $remove
            removeautologin()
    EndSwitch
WEnd
Func setautoadminlogin()
$a = 0
    If RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa", "LmCompatabilityLevel", "REG_DWORD", "2") then $a += 1
    If RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "AutoAdminLogon", "REG_SZ", "1") then $a += 1
    If RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "ForceAutoLogon", "REG_SZ", "1") then $a += 1
    If RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultUserName", "REG_SZ", guictrlread($username)) then $a += 1
    If RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultPassword", "REG_SZ", guictrlread($Password)) then $a += 1
    If RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultDomainName", "REG_SZ", guictrlread($Domain)) then $a += 1
    If $a  = 6 then 
        MsgBox(64,"Success!","Autologon has been set.")
    else
        MsgBox(16,"Oops!","Autologon could not be set. Make sure you are a local Admin.")
    endif
EndFunc   ;==>setautoadminlogin
Func removeautologin()
$b = 0
    If RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "AutoAdminLogon", "REG_SZ", "0") then $b += 1
    If RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "ForceAutoLogon", "REG_SZ", "0") then $b += 1
    If RegDelete("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultUserName") then $b += 1
    If RegDelete("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultPassword") then $b += 1
    If RegDelete("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultDomainName") then $b += 1
    If RegDelete("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa", "LmCompatabilityLevel") then $b += 1
If $b  = 6 then 
MsgBox(64,"Success!","Autologon has been removed.")
else
MsgBox(16,"Oops!","Autologon could not be removed. Either Autologin was not set or you are not a local Admin.")
endif
EndFunc   ;==>removeautologin

Enjoy.

C0d3 is P0etry( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Wonderful job!

Could you help me to join or remove a machine from a domain on windows 7 64 bit? 

thanks
Edited by abisoftware

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• AutoitMike
      By AutoitMike
      I saw a post dated 2013 about WinSetTitle not working in Win7 64bit. No answer there for me.
      I am trying to set the title of a window, the function returns success and the title is changed for about 50 ms and then reverts back to its original value.
      #RequireAdmin makes no difference in operation.
      I have tried using the handle, the title and the class to define the window. Operation is the same for all three ways.
      EG:
      WinSetTitle("Old Title", "", "New Title")
      WinSetTitle("[Class:Class name]","","New Title")
      WinSetTitle(handle,"","New Title")
      ;=======================================================================================
      All functions report success.
      WinActivate("PxxCXpbHG", "Text")
      WinSetTitle("PxxCXpbHG ", "Text","New title")
      $M1=WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]","")
      sleep (100)
      $M2=WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]","")
      MsgBox(0,"", $M1 & "  " & $M2) ;------------------> "New Title"  "PxxCXpbHG"
      If I change Sleep to 50 , then it is "New Title", "New Title" so somewhere between 50 and 100 ms it gets changed back,but by what??
      Thanks for any help in this matter.

• ur
      By ur
      I have enabled admin sharing in the remote machine so that I can copy files to the remote machine use PSEXEC to execute our application remotely.
        Now, if the machine is poweredoff we need to poweriton. So I checked whether the remote machine, it is of both VirtualBox or VMWare one. For VirtualBox or VMware, I have found command line utities to poweron.   But to autologon by skipping the login screen.Can anyone suggest how to do the same.If it is a physical machine, then there is no need to poweron but autologon is required.   I am trying for windows machines.Win 7 at present.   For VirtualBox I checked below link with help og guestadditions but not working. http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/ch09.html#autologon   The below procedure will save the password in that machine and it will logon automatically.   http://www.howtogeek.com/112919/how-to-make-your-windows-8-computer-logon-automatically/   But it will give access to everyne.But my opinion is he should access only if have credentias.I mean through any commandline from another machine he should trigger logon also by passing credentials.     Similarly this also   http://www.cnet.com/how-to/automatically-log-in-to-your-windows-10-pc/   http://superuser.com/questions/28647/how-do-i-enable-automatic-logon-in-windows-7-when-im-on-a-domain   http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ht/auto-logon-windows-7.htm   http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/windows7/windows7_auto_logon.htm   https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ee872306.aspx   Please guide me how to proceed.
    • imitto
      By imitto
      Hello all!
      I was in read-only until today, started to use Autoit 3 weeks ago. It can really make things easy, I really love it
      I have some script now that works and make our job effective, but I have problems with the latest. It works if I open the script's folder and run the exe directly. If I use the shortcut that I created on the desktop, it's not working properly. Activates the window, but not opening/exporting my files, just opens the last msgbox. I use ftp becouse the PC and the destination PC is not on the same network.
      Here's the script:
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=..\microsoft_excel.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=send file over ftp #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=send file over ftp for process #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1038 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel=requireAdministrator #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.2 Author: imitto Script Function: Rename and put playlist file on ftp #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- #RequireAdmin #include <File.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FTPEx.au3> ; Script Start Global $playlistname=@YEAR&@MON&@MDAY&"-playlist.pll" BlockInput($BI_DISABLE) Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) WinActivate("MAIN SCHED") WinWaitActive("MAIN SCHED") ;Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) Send("!fo") WinWaitActive("Open") Send("Z:\playlist\"&$playlistname&"{ENTER}") Sleep(2000) Send("!fe") WinWaitActive("MCon") Send("{ENTER}") WinWaitActive("Save") Send("C:\sendFileForXLS\lista.txt{ENTER}") Sleep(500) Send("!fc") BlockInput($BI_ENABLE) Sleep(50) Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) Local $hOpen = _FTP_Open('MyFTP Control') $ftp=_FTP_Connect($hOpen, "**********", "******", "******") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, '_FTP_Connect', 'ERROR=' & @error) Else _FTP_FilePut($ftp, @ScriptDir&"\lista.txt", "/lista.txt") EndIf Local $iFtpc = _FTP_Close($hOpen) FileDelete(@ScriptDir&"\lista.txt") MsgBox(0, "", "Playlist exported", 2) Exit  
    • 4evrplan
      By 4evrplan
      First the Situation:
      I'm trying to automate an image uploading utility which lives on the client side of some cloud based server/client software and which was not designed to be automated. I've got a 2012 R2 VM running with autologon enabled on a local account.  The account with autologon enabled has a scheduled task set up to run at 4AM daily.  This task merely runs my AutoIt script.
      Now the issue:
      If I remote into my VM and run the script manually, it runs perfectly. If I edit my scheduled task to run only a few minutes in the future, and then reboot the VM, it also works perfectly. If I leave it to run overnight, the script starts but never finishes. It seems to be getting hung up waiting for the first window to become active. I've tried many version of the script now with no luck.  The latest version is below.
      #include <File.au3> Dim $un = "username" Dim $pw = "password" ; Login window Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\CSI Software\Spectrum NG\Spectrum NG Client\SNGImageUploader.exe") Dim $hLogin = WinWait("[CLASS:WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.2bf8098_r11_ad1]", "Version: ") SendKeepActive($hLogin) WinActivate($hLogin) Send($un & "{TAB}" & $pw & "{ENTER}") SendKeepActive("") ; Main window - 1/3 Dim $hMain = WinWaitActive("SNG Image Uploader") SendKeepActive($hMain) Send("{TAB}{ENTER}") SendKeepActive("") ; File browser window Dim $hBrowse = WinWaitActive("Browse For Folder") SendKeepActive($hBrowse) Send("{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{RIGHT}{DOWN}") Sleep(2000) ; Give the program moment to detect images in the directory Send("{ENTER}") SendKeepActive("") ; Main window - 2/3 SendKeepActive($hMain) WinWaitActive($hMain) Send("{TAB}{ENTER}") SendKeepActive("") ; Upload complete window Dim $hUpload = WinWaitActive("[CLASS:#32770]", "Upload complete. Please wait while servers process your request.") SendKeepActive($hUpload) Send("{ENTER}") SendKeepActive("") ; Import complete window Dim $hImport = WinWaitActive("[CLASS:#32770]", "Image import completed. Please check results in the Account Upload History screen.") SendKeepActive($hImport) Send("{ENTER}") SendKeepActive("") ; Main window - 3/3 WinWaitActive($hMain) WinClose($hMain) ; Cleanup FileDelete("C:\CRPics\*")  
    • jp10558
      By jp10558
      So I'm writing a post install script for my Win7 boxes, and I log in as a local user the first time to do some things that only seem to work from within a user account. I want to check that the domain join succeeded or try it again, but the obvious @LogonDomain or @LogonDNSDomain only show if the account currently logged in is part of the domain - which it isn't. How can I check the domain name from a local user account? If I right click on Computer and go to Properties, it says "Domain" and shows the domain name "example.com"... I want to check "example.com" against a value, but I'm not sure how to pull that value?