drego

Need Help With One Of A Kind UDF

4 posts in this topic

You may have already seen the NetSession UDF thread. The code is really helpful for IE controls and there's no other known way to accomplish what it does. There are a few things that should be improved. The most important being able to pass proxy authentication to a proxy server using urlmon.dll or maybe some other windows API method alltogether.

Here's our thread:  '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Give it a read and be sure to check out the attempt to improve by SmOke_N: page-2#entry1220599'>page-2#entry1220599

Currently, since we have to pass proxy authentication via the URL, if the proxy requires authentication we can't access HTTPS sites with it (Apparently when using HTTPS you aren't allowed to pass auth in the URL). That's why we want to pass the auth through the DLL or any other method that will work with our embedded browser on a per-process basis.

Thank you to anyone who can help make this UDF better.

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Take a look at HttpSetProxy() and see if that will handle what you need.

That function does not apply to anything that the UDF does. HttpSetProxy does not change MSIE settings. It can be used to USE those settings for non-IE functions in the script. This UDF is for assigning a proxy to individual IE embedded browsers on a per-process basis.

Edited by drego

Instead of the IE.au3 UDF, you might consider writing your own CreateBrowserObject functions using system.net.WebClient, System.Net.NetworkCredential and System.Net.WebProxy objects.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      Before all, I want to say that I'm doing this script to see how _IE* functions work, and see if my studs can hack a quiz I'm working on.
      I want to clarify that I'm not automating any game, bypassing any CAPTCHAs, or anything that could damage anyone.
      I was trying to autofill a form, based on which question is displayed.
      The question is always stored in here:
      <header> <h1><span class="questionid">1. </span>Here goes the question</h1> </header> And answers are stored in here:
      <ul class="answers"> <li><label><span><input id="answer_0" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="0">Answer 1</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_1" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="1">Answer 2</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_2" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="2">Anwser 3</span></label></li> <li><label><span><input id="answer_3" name="answer[]" type="radio" value="3">Answer 4</span></label></li> </ul></fieldset></form></div> And, there are 15 questions like this.
      How can automatically fill my form?
      Thanks in advance
      Francesco
    • Omnitica
      By Omnitica
      Hello!
      I'm new to the forums! Couldn't find any threads covering this issue. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm having problems changing the text/value of a input box. The particular box doesn't have a name or id, just: class="jq_hotkeys_enabled form-control".
      This class appears multiple times throughout the source, so I don't think It's right to reference that object. 
      See image 1.
      However, I've managed to find a object with the name "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper" which contains the value of the input box, and the id for the person in the dropdown/combobox left of it. (with "dummy-1" selected).
      See image 2.
      As you can see the value is 3982,4545     ( name , time )
      But when I try to change the value of it by doing:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") The box doesn't get its new value. I  can see in the source that it's changed though.
      See image 3.

However, if I do: 
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") $oIE.document.parentwindow.execScript("theForm.submit()") ; But it needs to reload the page The box gets its new value after the page reloads by the theForm.submit() function. 
      This is a bit unfortunate as I want the changes to happen instantly like when I type in the box with the keyboard... or select in the combobox.
      Maybe someone knows how I can do this? Looking forward to an answer! 
      Thanks in advance.

Note: Unfortunately I can't provide with the real URL as it is constricted to employees in the company I work for, but let me know If I should provide anything else.

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone
      I'm working on a little project, and, I encountered a little strange error when I try to add some data to an array...
      The code I wrote is this:
      Func _WMI_Get_Win32_TemperatureProbe($blnCanUseWMI, $blnCustomArrayDisplay = False, $blnReturnEU = False) If $blnCanUseWMI Then Local $objWMI_QueryResult = $objWMI.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_TemperatureProbe", "WQL", 32) If @error Then __ConsoleWrite("Error executing the query on Win32_TemperatureProbe class.", @error, 9999) Else Local $arrWin32_TemperatureProbe[1][3] _ArrayDelete($arrWin32_TemperatureProbe, 0) If @error Then __ConsoleWrite("Error deleting the 0st element $arrWin32_TemperatureProbe array.", @error, 9999) Else Local $objWMI_Variable = Null, $strWMI_QueryResult = "", $i = 0 For $objWMI_Variable In $objWMI_QueryResult $strWMI_QueryResult &= "QUERY RESULT" & "|# " & $i & "|/" & @CRLF & _ "Accuracy" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.Accuracy & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "Availability" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.Availability & "|" & "[uint16]" & @CRLF & _ "Caption" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.Caption & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "ConfigManagerErrorCode" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.ConfigManagerErrorCode & "|" & "[uint32]" & @CRLF & _ "ConfigManagerUserConfig" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.ConfigManagerUserConfig & "|" & "[boolean]" & @CRLF & _ "CreationClassName" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.CreationClassName & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "CurrentReading" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.CurrentReading & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "Description" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.Description & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "DeviceID" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.DeviceID & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "ErrorCleared" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.ErrorCleared & "|" & "[boolean]" & @CRLF & _ "ErrorDescription" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.ErrorDescription & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "InstallDate" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.InstallDate & "|" & "[datetime]" & @CRLF & _ "IsLinear" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.IsLinear & "|" & "[boolean]" & @CRLF & _ "LastErrorCode" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.LastErrorCode & "|" & "[uint32]" & @CRLF & _ "LowerThresholdCritical" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.LowerThresholdCritical & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "LowerThresholdFatal" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.LowerThresholdFatal & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "LowerThresholdNonCritical" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.LowerThresholdNonCritical & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "MaxReadable" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.MaxReadable & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "MinReadable" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.MinReadable & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "Name" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.Name & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "NominalReading" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.NominalReading & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "NormalMax" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.NormalMax & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "NormalMin" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.NormalMin & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "PNPDeviceID" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.PNPDeviceID & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "PowerManagementCapabilities" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.PowerManagementCapabilities & "|" & "[uint16]" & @CRLF & _ "PowerManagementSupported" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.PowerManagementSupported & "|" & "[boolean]" & @CRLF & _ "Resolution" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.Resolution & "|" & "[uint32]" & @CRLF & _ "Status" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.Status & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "StatusInfo" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.StatusInfo & "|" & "[uint16]" & @CRLF & _ "SystemCreationClassName" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.SystemCreationClassName & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "SystemName" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.SystemName & "|" & "[string]" & @CRLF & _ "Tolerance" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.Tolerance & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "UpperThresholdCritical" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.UpperThresholdCritical & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "UpperThresholdFatal" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.UpperThresholdFatal & "|" & "[sint32]" & @CRLF & _ "UpperThresholdNonCritical" & "|" & $objWMI_Variable.UpperThresholdNonCritical & "|" & "[sint32]" $i+=1 Next ConsoleWrite($strWMI_QueryResult & @CRLF) _ArrayAdd($arrWin32_TemperatureProbe, $strWMI_QueryResult) ; I'll wait for an answer... See you later :) If @error Then __ConsoleWrite("Error inserting item #" & $i & " in the $arrWin32_TemperatureProbe array.", @error, 9999) Else If $blnCustomArrayDisplay Then _ArrayDisplay($arrWin32_TemperatureProbe, "Win32_TemperatureProbe:", "", 64 + 32 + 4, "|", "VARIABLE NAME|ACTUAL VALUE|ENGINEERING UNIT", 350, 0xD3D3D3) If @error Then __ConsoleWrite("Error displaying the $arrWin32_TemperatureProbe array.", @error, 9999) EndIf EndIf If $blnReturnEU = False Then _ArrayColDelete($arrWin32_TemperatureProbe, 2) If @error Then __ConsoleWrite("Error deleting the column #2 of $arrWin32_TemperatureProbe array.") EndIf EndIf If IsArray($arrWin32_TemperatureProbe) Then Return $arrWin32_TemperatureProbe Else Return False EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf EndFunc And I get this error ( undocumented in the Help File on _ArrayAdd() function ):
      [15/09/2017 10:24:46] : Error inserting item #4 in the $arrWin32_TemperatureProbe array. > Error: 0 Adding a ConsoleWrite() before the _ArrayAdd() function, I can see the content of $strWMI_QueryResult, and, here it is:
      QUERY RESULT|# 0|/
      Accuracy|32768|[sint32]
      Availability||[uint16]
      Caption|Sensore numerico|[string]
      ConfigManagerErrorCode||[uint32]
      ConfigManagerUserConfig||[boolean]
      CreationClassName|Win32_TemperatureProbe|[string]
      CurrentReading||[sint32]
      Description|CPU Thermal Probe|[string]
      DeviceID|root\cimv2 0|[string]
      ErrorCleared||[boolean]
      ErrorDescription||[string]
      InstallDate||[datetime]
      IsLinear||[boolean]
      LastErrorCode||[uint32]
      LowerThresholdCritical||[sint32]
      LowerThresholdFatal||[sint32]
      LowerThresholdNonCritical||[sint32]
      MaxReadable|1270|[sint32]
      MinReadable|64266|[sint32]
      Name|Sensore numerico|[string]
      NominalReading||[sint32]
      NormalMax||[sint32]
      NormalMin||[sint32]
      PNPDeviceID||[string]
      PowerManagementCapabilities||[uint16]
      PowerManagementSupported||[boolean]
      Resolution|1000|[uint32]
      Status|Unknown|[string]
      StatusInfo||[uint16]
      SystemCreationClassName|Win32_ComputerSystem|[string]
      SystemName|DESKTOP-25LFPVU|[string]
      Tolerance|32768|[sint32]
      UpperThresholdCritical||[sint32]
      UpperThresholdFatal||[sint32]
      UpperThresholdNonCritical||[sint32]QUERY RESULT|# 1|/
      Accuracy|32768|[sint32]
      Availability||[uint16]
      CurrentReading||[sint32]
      Description|True Ambient Thermal Probe|[string]
      DeviceID|root\cimv2 1|[string]
      ErrorCleared||[boolean]
      InstallDate||[datetime]
      IsLinear||[boolean]
      LastErrorCode||[uint32]
      NominalReading||[sint32]
      NormalMax||[sint32]
      NormalMin||[sint32]
      PNPDeviceID||[string]
      Resolution|1000|[uint32]
      Status|Unknown|[string]
      StatusInfo||[uint16]
      Tolerance|32768|[sint32]
      UpperThresholdNonCritical||[sint32]QUERY RESULT|# 2|/
      Accuracy|32768|[sint32]
      Availability||[uint16]
      CurrentReading||[sint32]
      Description|Memory Module Thermal Probe|[string]
      DeviceID|root\cimv2 2|[string]
      ErrorCleared||[boolean]
      InstallDate||[datetime]
      IsLinear||[boolean]
      LastErrorCode||[uint32]
      NominalReading||[sint32]
      NormalMax||[sint32]
      NormalMin||[sint32]
      PNPDeviceID||[string]
      Resolution|1000|[uint32]
      Status|Unknown|[string]
      StatusInfo||[uint16]
      Tolerance|32768|[sint32]
      UpperThresholdNonCritical||[sint32]QUERY RESULT|# 3|/
      Accuracy|32768|[sint32]
      Availability||[uint16]
      CurrentReading||[sint32]
      Description|Video Card Thermal Probe|[string]
      DeviceID|root\cimv2 3|[string]
      ErrorCleared||[boolean]
      InstallDate||[datetime]
      IsLinear||[boolean]
      LastErrorCode||[uint32]
      NominalReading||[sint32]
      NormalMax||[sint32]
      NormalMin||[sint32]
      PNPDeviceID||[string]
      Resolution|1000|[uint32]
      Status|Unknown|[string]
      StatusInfo||[uint16]
      Tolerance|32768|[sint32]
      UpperThresholdNonCritical||[sint32]

Could please anyone help me out? 
      Thanks in advance
      Francesco
    • Luigi
      By Luigi
      Greetings,
      I want use WinHttpRequest to access a OpenShift API server, it use a self signed certificate.
      Does now work...
      I never try with a self signed certificate, how do this?
      Best regards
      Global $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("GET", "https://openshift.domain:1234/api/", False) $oHttp.Option(4) = 0x0100 + 0x0200 + 0x1000 + 0x2000 $oHTTP.Option(9) = 0x0080 ;WinHttpRequestOption_SecureProtocols ;~ $oHttp.SetClientCertificate("LOCAL_MACHINE\\Personal\\certificado.crt") $oHttp.Send() $oHttp.WaitForResponse() Local $oAllHeaders = $oHttp.GetAllResponseHeaders() $oReceived = $oHttp.ResponseText $oStatusCode = $oHttp.Status $oHttp = 0 If $oStatusCode = 200 Then ConsoleWrite("$oAllHeaders--------------------" & @LF & $oAllHeaders & "$oAllHeaders--------------------" & @LF) Else ConsoleWrite("< error = " & $oReceived & @LF & $oAllHeaders & @LF) EndIf  
    • ur
      By ur
      For the below form, I am able to automate using below code for textboxes.

#include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach("http://localhost:18170/MartAdmin/", "url") _IELoadWait($oIE) $Search = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"x-auto-16-input") _IEPropertySet($Search, 'innerText','Uday KIran') $Search = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"x-auto-18-input") _IEPropertySet($Search, 'innerText','Uday KIran') But for the Login button, there is no id or name.
      The html code when I click on Inspect element in browser, shown below.
      <button tabindex="0" class="x-btn-text" style="width: 64px; position: relative;" type="button">Log In</button> Please let me know how to click this.?