I have been working on audio graphical scripts these last several months.
This is my last script on this subject for now. On to other projects.
Credits: UEZ, Eukalyptus, BrettF, Prog@ndy, Authenticity and the AutoIt Community.
Thanks to all that made these scripts possible!
Please let me know if you have any problems with it.
* Press TAB to switch between waveforms.
Full waveform is just a mirror image of the half waveform.
LIVE Stereo Audio Waveform.au3
I have been playing with this script off and on for about a month - trying to get the needles to look more realistic.
It's best to use with an audio limiter on the source audio, or else you'll be tweaking the input levels on every song.
It should work with any version of AutoIt, starting with 18.104.22.168.
Please report any problems with it. Credits are in the script.
Download: LIVE Analog Stereo Meter.au3
I created a FMOD UDF (x86 / x64 compatible) whereas the DLL calls are done from memory directly!
Credits to trancexx for the Subrogation functions!
- .MOD (protracker/fasttracker modules) - .S3M (screamtracker 3 modules) - .XM (fasttracker 2 modules) - .IT (impulse tracker modules) - .MID (MIDI files) - .RMI (MIDI files) - .SGT (DirectMusic segment files) - .FSB (FMOD Sample Bank files) - .MP3 - .OGG - .WAV - .MP2 - .RAW
Current added function list (sum = 70):
FMUSICMEM_FreeSong FMUSICMEM_GetBPM FMUSICMEM_GetGlobalVolume FMUSICMEM_GetMasterVolume FMUSICMEM_GetName FMUSICMEM_GetNumChannels FMUSICMEM_GetNumInstruments FMUSICMEM_GetNumOrders FMUSICMEM_GetNumPatterns FMUSICMEM_GetNumSamples FMUSICMEM_GetOrder FMUSICMEM_GetPaused FMUSICMEM_GetRow FMUSICMEM_GetSpeed FMUSICMEM_GetTime FMUSICMEM_GetType FMUSICMEM_IsFinished FMUSICMEM_LoadSong FMUSICMEM_LoadSongEx FMUSICMEM_OptimizeChannels FMUSICMEM_PlaySong FMUSICMEM_SetMasterVolume FMUSICMEM_SetOrder FMUSICMEM_SetPaused FMUSICMEM_StopAllSongs FMUSICMEM_StopSong FSOUNDMEM_Close FSOUNDMEM_DSP_Create FSOUNDMEM_DSP_Free FSOUNDMEM_DSP_GetActive FSOUNDMEM_DSP_GetFFTUnit FSOUNDMEM_DSP_GetSpectrum FSOUNDMEM_DSP_SetActive FSOUNDMEM_DSP_SetPriority FSOUNDMEM_GetAmplitude FSOUNDMEM_GetChannelsPlaying FSOUNDMEM_GetCPUUsage FSOUNDMEM_GetCurrentLevels FSOUNDMEM_GetError FSOUNDMEM_GetFrequency FSOUNDMEM_GetGetSurround FSOUNDMEM_GetMaxChannels FSOUNDMEM_GetPan FSOUNDMEM_GetPaused FSOUNDMEM_GetVolume FSOUNDMEM_Init FSOUNDMEM_SetPaused FSOUNDMEM_SetSpeakerMode FSOUNDMEM_SetSurround FSOUNDMEM_SetVolume FSOUNDMEM_SetVolumeAbsolute FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Close FSOUNDMEM_Stream_FindTagField FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetLength FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetLengthMs FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetNumTagFields FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetOpenState FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetPosition FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetTagField FSOUNDMEM_Stream_GetTime FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Net_GetStatus FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Net_SetMetadataCallback FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Net_SetProxy FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Open FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Play FSOUNDMEM_Stream_PlayEx FSOUNDMEM_Stream_SetLoopCount FSOUNDMEM_Stream_SetPosition FSOUNDMEM_Stream_SetTime FSOUNDMEM_Stream_Stop
In the zip archive you can find 6 examples.
Download: FModMem UDF build 2019-11-24.zip
If you have created additional examples, feel free to post it here.
This file includes all the source codes and a compiled .exe version of zPlayer, which is a stand-alone, simple, intuitive and easy-to-use, yet fully functional audio player. I made this to suit my purpose and you can tweak it to your taste as the source code is only about 1000 lines which are very much readable. This player has the following functions:
- Play back all formats of audio files which can be palyed back by the Windows Media Player in your computer
- Graphical player similar to embedded Windows Media Player
- Forward, backward, pause, repeat, shuffle funtions
- Increase/decrease/mute sound volume
- Change folders and create playlist for all audio files in that folder and its subfolders, and support for manually-made playlists
- Save play-back environment when terminating and resume that environment when restarting
- With one click, you can see DuckDuckGo search results for the file being played back
- With a double-click, you can play back an item in the playlist
- Search strings in the playlist
- Option to see long file names including folder names
- Resize the playlist window, and restore it to its default position
- Very small footprint: very low CPU and memory usage, with only about 1MB when compiled
- You can even hide all the windows and manipulate the player with hotkeys only