Chrome text search

If you absolutely need to use google chrome, then your task ahead is not a trivial one and you will need to use some UDF's which are capable of automating the browser, for example >IUIAutomation.

Your task becomes much simpler if you use Internet explorer and its standard UDF's which you will find in the help file.

First, you should expand on "but it's not working as it's supposed to".

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

If you absolutely need to use google chrome, then your task ahead is not a trivial one and you will need to use some UDF's which are capable of automating the browser, for example >IUIAutomation.

Your task becomes much simpler if you use Internet explorer and its standard UDF's which you will find in the help file.

First, you should expand on "but it's not working as it's supposed to".

I just want to perform the task, no matter what the browser is

Explain in detail "the task".

I've a long 4 blacklists with different names and different links, I want to put the name that I want to search in the blacklist and it tells me whether it's blacklisted or not

and if yes it tells me what the blacklist level

but basically I want to make a simple one just tells me whether blacklisted or not

I usually use Google chrome but I've no problem to change the browser to perform the task.