RaiNote

Individual GUI (No Window Border Style)

RaiNote

This Topic: Individual GUI (No Window Border Style)

Info: It's just an example Script for creating a GUI without The Lame Window Border ==> J9dUiAR.jpgIt isn't using any new UDF or something just the old AutoIt :3 and the ISN Studio.

Why I made this: Well that's because i searched a long time in this and other forums and never found This kind of GUI >.< so i decided to make a fast and compact GUI of this kind. I hope you can do something with this example script ^-^.

Also if i did something wrong please say it to me then I'll correct it.

I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Best regards RaiNote <3

€dit: That all know for an GUI that isn't like all normal GUI's you need to do this with Polygon but that is hard and troublesome ^-^ but in Autoit Helpfiles there is one example code.

Project Individual GUI.zip

Edited by RaiNote
€dit

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

BinaryBrother

For the record, the OP is simply referring to $WS_POPUP.

Waste of time...

Edited by BinaryBrother

TouchOdeath

Nothing special here... I didn't know ISN studio existed til now, so thats nice, thanks.  If you have added a cool image for the background (preferably not square) and made it to where you could move the window if you clicked and dragged the background, that would be cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hi dears, i have an question please if you can help me.
      i maked an program to do some functions
      and this program works with the global hot keys
      i added an option to the users to change the hot keys
      when i searched about how to do that i found this UDF
      GUIHotkey.au3
      http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107965
      but the problem here that this UDF cant be detect the win key.
      can you help me to add it, or if there are any others UDFSS wich do that work please give me some.
      i hope that my question is clear for you.
      thanks in advance
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      How to use _Excel_RangeSort to sort my excel file by three different headers Column A1, B1, and C1 have headers on which I want to sort by. The headers on which I want to sort are department, employee type, and name.
      I still really new to AutoIt so I do not actually know how to properly start this line or lines of code, to be honest. The example code is the best I can do.
      _Excel_RangeSort($OpenWorkbook, Default, "A1:C1", "1:1", $xlDescending, Default, $xlYes, Default, $xlSortRows) I just need to sort by those three headers in that order of department, employee type, and name, plus in descending order.

any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!
    • Silas
      By Silas
      Hello everyone,
      I have a radio button ($Radio1), which I want to disable as soon as another one get's checked (Radio5). (The system fails if the radio button i'm troubling with also gets checked).
      I know how to disable him:
      If GUICtrlRead($Radio1)=1 And Not BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($Radio5), $GUI_DISABLE) Then GUICtrlSetState($Radio5, 128) But if i try to enable $Radio5 again, after $Radio1 isn't checked anymore, it fails:
      If GUICtrlRead($Radio1)=Not 1 And Not BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($Radio5), $GUI_ENABLE) Then GUICtrlSetState($Radio5, 64)  
      Anyone knows why?
    • Eminence
      By Eminence
      Hello,
      Using SQLite, I was trying to select a specific column with having duplicate entries removed by using the DISTINCT function. 
      Local $sQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT supervisor, COUNT(DISTINCT employee_name) FROM data_db What the above snippet does is just list only one supervisor but with the total count of unique employee names in the whole database when it should be listing out all supervisor entries from the database and list the total count of employees per each supervisors. If I remove the COUNT function, it does list out all unique entries of supervisor names from the list. Attached is a screenshot of an example database as well. 
      Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you!

• PramodR
      By PramodR

I see couple of ways to import module ,  one with specifying absolute path of the file to get imported, by this logic i believe to import a specific module will be like #include <c:\modulepath\duplicatemodule.au3>
      but i see some registry changes also made in this link , can someone explain why that registry change is really required.