Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Xandy
      By Xandy
      MapIt is a tile world editor.  MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images.  MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.
      MapIt features Unity style dragable labels that adjust property values.

MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles.  MapParser is very fast.  Due to hard drive failure, many bugs were restored b/c I had to rewind many years.  Frustrated with the design, I wrote a new version from the ground up.  This New Version:  AutoIt Front-end, command line controls, and shared with the world; so that I can't lose it again.
      You can toggle the C++ MapParser off to see the difference in speeds between the MapParser CPP verse AutoIt function.  Function is named Scan_Tiles() in AutoIt.  You can also chose to download without MapParser.exe.
      At the moment Scanning a image resets the arrays, but you can add tiles after scanning.
      Images can be added as tiles without scan image at all.  Then configure settings to give your world parameters and manually fill the world data with tile indexes.
      Using the settings you can change tile size after a scan.  Example: you wanted to replace a map with different sized tiles.
      Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy.  B/c tile world editor.

Hotkeys, I use CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
      Hotkeys are not saved to disk and thus are set to default between sessions.
      I might draw the world to pre-rendered surfaces and use them as multi-layer someday.  I do that in my AutoIt, DragonWarrior Remake but I could spend forever unsure what features are important for this.  The DW_Remake has a method of replacing a tile with a tile on two layers.  So you could replace a tree on the first layer with a grass, and a tree in the second layer.  This is all getting very confusing.
      I attempted to write the good code.  If something could be better, please advise.
      Fifth release.  Enjoy.
      For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
      Special thanks: @AdmiralAlkex, @Melba23, @MrCreatoR
      Main AutoIt source file: Will not run without other Includes and SDL DLLs.
      Last Update: 5/26/2018 3:45 PM EST
      REMOVED CODE BLOCK:  I was informed the this page loaded very slowly, one solution so far has been to remove the 2k lines in the code block.
      When I recieve more feedback from the User I may reduce image size or remove images.
      Next Version Added: $eSETTING_TILE_LAST_PATH I have the weekend, I want to write world layers with aBoard surfaces.  
    • lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      HELLO GUYS
      I'm a work on a background see and click bot project 
      I can complete it if your help me
      (using imagesearch , gdi+ and  fastfind)
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      I would like to know if it's possible to pass an image recognition (captcha) system.

What are the ways to achieve this?
      Just the references or links is enough for me by now.

Thanks by now!

Thanks!
    • Xandy
      By Xandy
      I have a bunch of SDL_Surfaces loaded into memory.  I want to list them in a ComboBox.
      Using this code, I can load images to the combobox from file but not from existing SDL_Surface memory
      CODE ISN"T MEANT TO RUN
      ; Create combobox pic list example $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_Create($gui, $data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST) ; Image List for ComboboxEx Local $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create($gTile_w, $gTile_h, 6) ; Fill hImage with SDL_Surfaces stored in memory: aNPC_surf[scale][type][way][frame] For $i = 0 To 1 ; This works but only from file: ;_GUIImageList_AddBitmap($hImage, $gFolder_graphics & $gaWorld_info[$player.iWorld_cur][$eWi_filename] & "Tiles\" & $i & ".bmp") ; I've broken up a sprite sheet and want to insert into combobox from memory ;_GUIImageList_Add($hImage, $aNPC_surf[1][1][1][$i]) _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory($aNPC_surf[1][1][1][$i]), True) ;_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory($aNPC_surf[1][1][1][$i]) ; Add the index number to combobox item _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_AddString($aControl[$eNPC_iPic_type][$eControl_data], $i, $i, $i) Next ; Set hImage list to combobox control _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_SetImageList($aControl[$eNPC_iPic_type][$eControl_data], $hImage) Anyone know if I can convert from SDL_Surface to hBitmap?  Maybe I'm doing something else wrong.

I've seen hBitmap converted to SDL_Surface but I don't really understand it yet: 

My full script can be found here:

• c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      UEZ has kindly provided me with code that rotates an image per a line: see here
      Because I want to trim a photograph after rotation, I need to crop the photo. I wrote code which calls _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect() to do this, but it places spurious stuff in the corners: see 2.jpg attached.
      I want only the trimmed photo to show.
      The original jpeg is also attached.
      The arguments to _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect() come from solving 2 simultaneous equations: if a and b are the width and height of the original photo, find x and y, the width and height of the rotated and cropped rectangle;
      a = x cos(ang) + y sin(ang)
      b = x sin(ang) + y cos(ang)
      My solution is:
      x = (b * sin(ang) - a*cos(ang)) / (sin(ang)^2 - (cos(ang)^2)
      y = (b * cos(ang) - a * sin(ang)) / (cos(ang)^2 - sin(ang)^2)
      To try to get a handle on the problem, I have temporarily added in several lines in Case $btn. In 2.jpg, you can see that the rectangle bounding the area to be retained is in the wrong place.
      The code is:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars',1) Global Const $MK_SHIFT = 0x4 Global Const $MK_CONTROL = 0x8 Global Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fPi2 = $fPi / 2, $fRad = 180 / $fPi GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOUSEWHEEL, "WM_MOUSEWHEEL") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT,'WM_PAINT') Global $gX0=10,$gX1=580,$gY0,$gY1,$gForm1,$glblPic,$iLW,$iLH,$iW,$iH Global $ghCanvas,$ghImage,$ghPen,$gGraphicPic,$ghBitmap,$ghMatrix,$ghImageClone,$ghGfxClone Global Const $kDegToRads = 3.14159/180 main() Func main() $gForm1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 601, 192, 114) $iLW = 589 $iLH = 500 $glblPic = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 8, 8, $iLW, $iLH) Local $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Rotate", 472, 560, 65, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $oldY0,$oldY1,$fAngle _GDIPlus_Startup() $ghPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFF999999,2) $ghImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile('H:\b\pergola.jpg') Local $h = GUICtrlGetHandle($glblPic) $gGraphicPic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($h) $gY0 = 400 $gY1 = 400 $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($ghImage) $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($ghImage) $ghBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) $ghCanvas = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghBitmap) $ghMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() ; Loop until the user exits. While True If $gY0<>$oldY0 Or $gY1<>$oldY1 Then Paint() $oldY0 = $gY0 $oldY1 = $gY1 Else Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $btn $ghImageClone=_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) $ghGfxClone=_GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghImageClone) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($ghMatrix, $iW/2, $iH/2) $gY1 = 300 ; temp Local $ang = -Angle($gY1-$gY0, $gX1-$gX0) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($ghMatrix, $ang) ;~ _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($ghMatrix, -Angle($gY1-$gY0, $gX1-$gX0)) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($ghMatrix, -$iW/2, -$iH/2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($ghGfxClone, $ghMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghGfxClone,$ghImage,0,0,$iW,$iH) Local $angRads = $ang*$kDegToRads Local $sinAng = Sin($angRads) Local $cosAng = Cos($angRads) Local $wid = ($iLH*$sinAng-$iLW*$cosAng)/($sinAng^2-$cosAng^2) Local $left = ($iLW-$wid)/2 Local $ht = ($iLH*$cosAng-$iLW*$sinAng)/($cosAng^2-$sinAng^2) Local $top = ($iLH-$ht)/2 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($ghGfxClone,$left,$top,$wid,$ht,$ghPen) ; temp _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetClipRect($ghGfxClone,$left,$top,$wid,$ht,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ghGfxClone) $ghGfxClone=_GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($ghImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ghImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghGfxClone,$ghImageClone,0,0,$iW,$iH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($ghGfxClone) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghImageClone) $gy0 = 400 $gy1 = 400 Paint() _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($ghImage,'H:\b\2.jpg') ; added - is rotated, with same size as original file EndSwitch EndIf WEnd ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($ghMatrix) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghCanvas) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($ghBitmap) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($ghPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($gGraphicPic) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func WM_MOUSEWHEEL($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local Const $kYmax=$iLH-1,$kDelta=2 Local $vec = GUIGetCursorInfo($gForm1) If $vec[4] = $vec[4]=$glblPic Then Local $iDelta = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; positive = up Local $iKeys = _WinAPI_LoWord($wParam) If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_CONTROL)=$MK_CONTROL Then If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then ; do nothing Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$kYmax Then $gY0 += $kDelta EndIf Else If BitAND($iKeys,$MK_SHIFT)=$MK_SHIFT Then If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$kYmax Then $gY1 += $kDelta Else If $iDelta > 0 And $gY0>3 Then $gY0 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY0<$kYmax Then $gY0 += $kDelta If $iDelta > 0 And $gY1>3 Then $gY1 -= $kDelta If $iDelta < 0 And $gY1<$kYmax Then $gY1 += $kDelta EndIf EndIf EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_MOUSEWHEEL Func Paint() _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($ghCanvas,0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($ghCanvas, $ghImage, 0,0, $iLW, $iLH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($ghCanvas, $gX0, $gY0, $gX1, $gY1, $ghPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($gGraphicPic, $ghBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndFunc Func WM_PAINT() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($gForm1, 0, 0, $RDW_UPDATENOW) Paint() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($gForm1, 0, 0, $RDW_VALIDATE) EndFunc Func Angle($y, $x) ;return value is in degree Local Const $fPi = ACos(-1), $fPi2 = ACos(-1) / 2, $fRad = 180 / $fPi Switch True Case ($x > 0) Return ATan($y / $x) * $fRad Case ($x < 0 And $y >= 0) Return ATan($y / $x + $fPi) * $fRad Case ($x < 0 And $y < 0) Return ATan($y / $x - $fPi) * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y > 0) Return $fPi2 * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y < 0) Return -$fPi2 * $fRad Case ($x = 0 And $y = 0) Return 0 EndSwitch EndFunc I also don't understand how the rotated picture gets displayed. There are graphics objects, graphics contexts and PDI+ bitmaps. How are they related?
      Help would be much appreciated.